Male, Yes Male BBL - Dr. S is Sooo Great - Aventura, FL

1st of all yes I am man. I originally wanted to...

1st of all yes I am man. I originally wanted to get lipo to get rid of stomach fat that would not go away with working out. Then, I found Dr. Salama through a google search. Nomi and Ruben made the whole process so easy and they didnt make me fee weird about being a man and getting this procedure done.

I was Dr. Salama's last victim of the day (as he jokely put it). so I went into the operation room at 6pm. The Anesthesiologist made me feel real comfortable and asked me what my favorite drink was...I replied, "Long Island" and he then said well, I'mma bout to make u the best "Long Island" ever! LOL! He put the IV in and next thing i remember is waking up.

When I first woke up I was groggy and a bit emotional...ok. I admit, I was crying. Not sobbing, just crying. LOLOLOL! Larry the driver was great and very caring. when I got back to the hotel my friend set up the bed for me and I went to sleep. I woke up about two hours later and took the pain meds. As long as I had the meds I am good. I walking a little slow but other than that as long as i have meds I feel great! No pain, no naseua. just a little tender in the lipoed areas.

Miami Plastic Surgeon