Male, Yes Male BBL - Dr. S is Sooo Great - Aventura, FL

1st of all yes I am man. I originally wanted to...

1st of all yes I am man. I originally wanted to get lipo to get rid of stomach fat that would not go away with working out. Then, I found Dr. Salama through a google search. Nomi and Ruben made the whole process so easy and they didnt make me fee weird about being a man and getting this procedure done.

I was Dr. Salama's last victim of the day (as he jokely put it). so I went into the operation room at 6pm. The Anesthesiologist made me feel real comfortable and asked me what my favorite drink was...I replied, "Long Island" and he then said well, I'mma bout to make u the best "Long Island" ever! LOL! He put the IV in and next thing i remember is waking up.

When I first woke up I was groggy and a bit emotional...ok. I admit, I was crying. Not sobbing, just crying. LOLOLOL! Larry the driver was great and very caring. when I got back to the hotel my friend set up the bed for me and I went to sleep. I woke up about two hours later and took the pain meds. As long as I had the meds I am good. I walking a little slow but other than that as long as i have meds I feel great! No pain, no naseua. just a little tender in the lipoed areas.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Why do people never update with pix??
MaleBBL: Would love to hear from you as I seem to be the only male on the site that is currently planning this surgery. Since both of the males who have done this and then shared on the site went with Salama I think that he is a good bet.
Hey, I was going to go with Salama, but I have decided to go with Dra. Yily De Los Santos. Full lipo of the back, full abdomen, chest, flanks and love handles with brazilizn but lift its $3700.00
Hey how r u doin? Did u like ur results? Thanks for updating . Don't forget us lol
We want to see pics!
love this :)....first time im seeing a guy do it --thats kool...how have you been feeling since your operation? im scheduled with salama soon and just trying to get feedback --help!
Hey there, congrats and keep us posted.
hope your feeling well. I think its awesome a man had a BBL! Im sure your results are above expectations considering your doctor.lol #teamsalama
Hey I was just thinking of you . I saw a guy with nicest butt . Not going to lie I wanted to bite it alil bit .LOL. can't wait to see your pics . I hope you're feeling well

Hey ladies I posted a question . I would love to hear from you.

As for I'm also happy that your healing progress is coming alone n that thanks to pain meds your feeling good you will start walking normal in no time ..... Take care stay healthy Nd well
Aww thats so great, I am so happy for you. And your hilarious!!! Can't wait to see your pics...happy healing!
I will post pix in a few weeks. Not sure how many cc's. But i am so happy that he got rid of my love handles.
Okkk Mr. Male BBL! Now I have read your post and I have waited for pictures and I think your few weeks have come and gon! ;) I know you are still in the process of healing and by now u are probably out and about flaunting your masterpiece (I know I will be soon) but I think I'm speaking for everyone that has read your post! You introduced yourself to us and got us all excited to hear from you and see pictures and you have not posted them yet! I have guy friends that want to get a BBL but are not as bold as you are to get it done so if you don't mind Mr. Male BBL COULD WE PLEASE SEE YOUR PICS so my guy friends can leave me alone already lol! Happy healing sweety!
Awesome your having a great recovery! I cant wait to see!! How many ccs?
Wow I'm so happy for you...get well soon and post some pics of ya bootay :)
Your update had me ROLLING!!!! I don't know you but I can picture you being emotional!!! Lmao! You REALLY made my day! Congrats!!!
Pictures Pleaseeee! :)
can't wait to see your pics!
PICS ! PICS ! PICS !
Can't wait to see your before and after pics.
Pictures pictures

It's so great of you to share your story with us. I've heard of male BBL through the forums here but never met anyone who had it, so you made my day. LOL :) Thanks for posting and I'm glad it worked out well for you.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. You have the honor of being our very first male BBL review, YAY! :-)

If you don't mind sharing, how much volume did you get injected?