Brazilian Butt Lift & Lipo $6750 Dr. Amaryllis Pascual - Aventura, FL)

For about a year now I have been doing research on...

For about a year now I have been doing research on the right person to go to for a GREAT butt. I have two kids! My last pregnancy did a number on my body. I exercise, but seem to put the weight right back on. I am to young to walk around looking sloppy. So I began my research. I am a Registered Nurse so I have a decent amount of medical background to my advantage. My first choice was Dr. Andrew Jimerson but the price was too high and I wasn't even able to talk to him until I started to ignore the phone calls from his facility. During my research I came across a company named "The Body sculptique". They had a great presentation, very good price, and told you all that you wanted to hear. So I gave them a $400 deposit but kept researching them. I came to find out that they have changed their name 3x so far which was suspect but most importantly their doctor was not listed on their website. We all know the most important person is the doctor and if you go under, the anesthesiologist!! Finally when I told them I wanted my deposit, they let me know the name. Something Castillo...he was a Gynecologist performing Lipo!!! I refused and stated I wanted my money back and of course the refuse(still working on getting my deposit!)! So happy I'm so anal about everything. So now the research continued. Finally!!! I came across "Dr. Amaryllis Pascual" in Aventura, FL!! Did all my research on her and she came up clean. She uses a combination of Smart Lipo, Vaser Lipo and Tumescent Liposculpture to make sure you receive the best results.

I called the office and immediately Jennie and I clicked(if you decided to go to this facility please ask for her, you wont be sorry). She was very informative, professional (but very down to earth at the same time), and understood that I had to schedule my surgery within the month. She worked magic and got me into a date that worked for me (thanks again Jennie).

Now I'm flying down to Florida with my bestie who will be my support and be there to help me after the surgery. I walk into the office and feels like I'm walking into a Spa. Very nice, clean, organized, and presentable. I sign in and two minutes later Jennie and Irivette come down to greet me. She gives me a warm and friendly hug. She was genuinely excited to meet me. We sat down with Lili and Irivette, took care of all pre-op things and remaining questions I had.

The day of the surgery has arrive!! Stacie walks into the room. She was bubbly(in a great way of course) and informed me she would be my medical assistant for today(little did she know, she would have her work cut out for her).

Dr. Pascual and I sat down. She was very honest about what my results would be, she was detail oriented and thorough(excellent attributes for a doctor). I was informed that my blood work wasn't in and I would have to wait as quest was backed up. I was devastated. Stacie then walked in and really helped calm me down and informed me that she would do everything to make sure I have my surgery that day. She kept her word. She called Quest so many time and stayed on it...Quest had no choice but to send me results. (thank you so much STACIE!!)

3 hours later and and enjoyable time at Aventura Mall my results are in and I'm dressed and ready for surgery. As per my request, the anesthesiologist comes in and explains the full details of the surgery (little did he know I already did all my research on him and check out if he had any malpractice law suits and most importantly if he ever killed someone). He asked if I had any request and I told him, "make sure I wake up". He was very nice and professional.

I woke up in moderate amount of pain which was expected. I performed Lipo of the upper & Lowe back, upper & lower abdominal, inner thighs, and arms but most importantly "Brazilian Butt Lift through fat augmentation". We stayed at a near by hotel. I drained through the entire night. I felt like a dump truck hit me. The next day I went in to remove the gauze pads. Janet took the best care of me. She was truly and angel sent from heaven. She never made me feel uncomfortable (despite the fact that I was completely naked laying on the exam table). Thank you Janet for taking such good care of me, i know i was a handful. I had a lot of inflammation (which was also expected) but I could see immediate results!! I received a free massage that helped drain to lymp nodes (helps speed up recovery).

The next day my BP dropped because I remove my garment and call the office. Within 5 mins Dr Pascual calle me. She informed me on what to do and told me to call her anytime on her personal cell phone if I have another question or issue. I am now one week post-op and feeling good. I'm back home in NY and will keep you guys posted :-)

Ok so Im 1-1/2 week post op. I have been taking...

Ok so Im 1-1/2 week post op. I have been taking it easy...I want to say 60% of the numbness went away. I went back to work. Seem to sleep a lot more then before but I think its my body's way of healing itself. Take Arnica from time to time. Brusing is 90% done.
Amaryllis Pascual

Google!!!!

Great results for a great price....I paid 20000$ to jimerson to have horrible results....because he have lot of reviews here I chose him unfortunately ..please keep your review updated to help others...
Hi i hope and pray you are on this site still i am going to Florida to get a bbl by Dr. Pascaul and i am not worried but i would love to see some your results now i see a lot of reviews for the other doctors from her practice but not a lot from her as a matter of fact you are the only one please write back as i said i go in Feb 2014 and i would like to know if you are happy still!
How's everything going? Still liking ur outcome?
U look great I'm scheduled with dr lagrasso at that office and have been dealing with irivette mostly I go march 21. How many ccs did she get in and how many did she take out
you look great!
Looks really good-natural. Youre brave for going back to work so soon. I hope I am up that fast.
Thank you...dont think about the pain...think about the results and lots of ARNICA.
I love it!!!
Thank you for the positive feedback :-)

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

How are you feeling now it's been another few days since your procedure? Has the pain gotten any easier?

Happy Healing and please do keep us updated with your progress!