He did it again!!! - #TEAM SALAMA!!! - Aventura, FL

Hello fabulous women of REALSELF!!! Let me start...

Hello fabulous women of REALSELF!!! Let me start off by saying that I am soooooooo excited that I have one month left before my surgery date! This has been a long wait, I booked in May so I had to wait until November due to Dr. Salama’s busy schedule but I KNOW it’s going to be worth it. Anyway, it just hit me today that I am going to be finer than a mutha f***** very, very soon and I can’t wait……….but I guess I’ll too. Lol!

The things I still need to do:

1. Go get my tests ran in order to get a clearance letter from the doctor
2. Get Pre-Surgery Vitamins
3. Book my flight
4. Book a hotel/condo

I have received my packet and filled out the pre-surgery paperwork and emailed it back to Jennifer. I called her today and she did verify that she received it. Yea!!! Oh, also my husband (just got married three weeks ago) is going to escort me to Aventura for this procedure and I truly love him for that! I won’t lie but I had to kinda talk him into it and at first he didn’t think I was serious until he had to pay my down payment! Wink, wink! What sold him was me telling him that I wanted to increase my confidence so that I could be more adventurous in the bedroom and he was like…well aight.

If there are any other women that will having their procedure around the same as mine, hit me up so that I can go through this with someone and not alone!!!

I greatly appreciate the women who have shared their experiences with REALSELF and I plan to do the same so if you have any questions just hit me up and please be respectful! Thanks and kisses :-)

So excited for you. Yay! your on your way. Good Luck and successful recovery. I'll be having my BBL with Salama in January. So I'll be following your journey for sure!
Hey there Welcome to the BBL sister hood. Looking forward to followering your progress. I'm also having my surgery nov 13. We may meet each other. I'm so excited, I finally found a BBl sister that have their Sx the same day as me. Do you know what time is your Sx?
Good luck girl!!! welcome to Bbl hood :-)), your sx is around the corner but all of what you mentioned can more or so get taken care of in a week or so . I think i have a check list saved from one of the ladies i'll search for it and post it for you its essential things that you will need and are helpful for post-op.

I am so focused right now! My husband is finally...

I am so focused right now! My husband is finally on board and now he is excited just as much as I am. Today I purchased all of the vitamins that are needed pre & post Sx so that is one less thing checked off my to-do list. I had to call today to get some clarification on the dosages and spoke to Jennifer who was and has been extremely helpful! She's real cool. Right now I am 5 feet 4 inches and weigh 152 lbs. but I'm not sure if I need to gain more weight for the results I want. I will put up a wish pic tonight to provide an example of what I what. I am going to tell him to make my hips and butt as big as he can! I know this might sound weird but I want to look a lil freakish, you know like I want my upper body to be small and my lower body to be big! I want women and men to say "DAMN" when I walk in the room! LMAO! I definitely want that attiention.

I found out today that my job is considering this to be a long-term medical leave and are going to put me on disability and that means that I will still get paid while I'm out on leave. That is soooooooooooo awesome! It just seems like everything is working out for me ;-)¬

nov. 13 will be here in no time.. get ready...
I'm so excited as well!!!!!!!! No I wasn't given a time yet. We must keep in touch!
Thank you so much! That list would be VERY useful to me! I'm sooooo excited!

Hello ladies of REALSELF!! :-) I currently have...

Hello ladies of REALSELF!! :-)
I currently have less than three weeks until my BBL and I am readyyyy!!!! I still have to purchase my last minute items such as a female urinal, suction hooks for the drains when I take a shower, Arnica Montana 30C tablets and gel, etc.
I finally purchased a scale yesterday and saw where I weighed 154lbs. but I’m thinking that I should lose ten lbs. real quick because I want my waist to be tiny after the Sx so I think I’m begin to run just a little everyday leading up to my Sx date.
I turned in my lab and EKG results a little late and was worried that I would have to reschedule but after speaking with Jennifer, she assured me that they wouldn’t. I also talked to Ruben last week and emailed him my current pics and my wish pics because I wanted to make sure I my expectations were attainable and realistic and said that they were. I explained to him that I wanted hips and he stated those are achieved through lateral gluteal injections. I said yes I want those!! LOL!! Anyway, I gotta go get my shopping list together and get to it. Unit next time…

Girl good luck I think your going to have have a small waist becouse for you pics you have belly fat but its not out of contol. I think your going to be fine. and i mean FINE (coke bottle) lol
Yeah I think so too! Thanks for the support! Have you scheduled yours yet?
I'm getting ready now! I have a few last minute things to get but I'm getting there. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I am soooooooo excited because I...

Hello everyone! I am soooooooo excited because I have ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now thinking about getting lipo to my arms due to what I've been hearing from the other women about them looking weird with tiny waists and fat arms LOL:-)

Butterflies in my stomach for you!!! The supplies you are going to get are you going to buy them when you get to FL or are you taking them with you on the plane?
I'm getting into town on the 17th for surgery on the 19th. Maybe we'll get to meet. My number is on my blog in case you need anything, ill have a car. Where are you staying and when are you heading home?
Hey! I'm staying at the Yacht Club and intend to leave on Nov. 21. My husband is coming with me and we getting a rental car as well but thank you for the kindness sweetheart! I hope to see you so we can go through a couple of days of recovery together. I'll keep in touch will you and I'm about to inbox you my number!

Just updating with pics for now!

Just updating with pics for now!

Hun did you have your surgery can you post puctures
Need a Dec/20/2013 date. Willing to switch to Nov 26 dare get back!
sorry so ask what was all the items you got before your surgery? :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I choose this provider due to the wonderful comments and results from this website!