Gotta Have it! - Aventura, FL

Hi..im a mother of four nad im in need of a...

hi..im a mother of four nad im in need of a bootaaay!! im thick (all in da right places but extra n da wrong area (muffin top) and not enough in da back (dat ass)!! lol my husband works offshore and im home wit da kids..i wanna feel sexy again..so i need help!! im very attractive..thick thighs..38c breast i need..so all i need is ah lil extra junk n my trunk!! im in new orleans so im not tryna travel far .. can someone anyone give me info on where i should go..im thinking about dr.salama!!? heeeelllppp :)

Miami Plastic Surgeon

On here..Realself

Welcome! and yes, based on my friends results and virtual results from this page- Salama is the best for the price- Good Luck! Make contact with him asap and get that bootayyy
@Nicki86..HI BBL SISTER,THANK YOU FOR DA COMMENT..I WILL CALL RIGHT NOW TO GET DAT QUOTE..IM DNT WANNA SPEND OVER 7 SO HOPEFULLY IT WON'T B MORE THAN THAT!! NOW IM TRYNA GET DA MENTAL STRENGTH TO POST BEFORE PICS LOL!! OR I MIGHT JUZ WAIT UNTIL I FOR SURE GET DA BALL ROLLING ON THIS PROCEDURE!!
hey,
yeah im waiting to post my pics up until like a week before surgery. n dont feel ashamed bout your before pics, we are all getting this and the before pics dont matter on here. the excitement will begin once you get the ball rolling, im telling you now. :)
Hey girl,
Welcome to the bbl sisterhood...honestly I would say to look at before n after pics to see whose work you like... That will help you make up your mind... Also if you want to go to dr.salama, you might was to call the office to get a quote before the price rises again.
Oh the office number for dr.salama is 1305-933-4033