ForeverBooty| Part 2| 4 Months Since Sx|

Part 2 of my BBL Journey!

To read Part 1 of my BBL journey, please click here.

I am assuming that due to the length of my review...

I am assuming that due to the length of my review (part 1), that I had to began another one (this one, part 2) so any of you ladies who have not browsed that one, I am sure that you may be able to obtain a lot more detailed and beneficial information there, since I focused more on preparation for the Brazilian Butt lift.
I think this one may focus more on my recovery, experience, And results, as It has now been a little over 6 weeks since I actually had my procedure...you will also find photos such as my pre-op, immediate post op, useful items, the motel of which I stayed, a chair that will permit you to sit following your BBLn and so forth.
I will now proceed by updating where I left of from part 1, with my 6 weeks update. I will also try uploading pictures here as soon as I can. Thanks ladies.

OTHER USEFUL ITEMS##########################
Gloves- for your 'helper' to use just in case

Suction Hooks- to hold drains while in shower

Headbands- Wrap around thigh like garter, and use to hold drains while in shower, or walking around room while waiting for garment to dry, instead of carrying them.

Heating pad - I used this on my tummy to help with stiffness, and soothe it.

Rolling pin/Paint Roller- used to massage and smooth out the tummy and back. ( Roll downward)

Measuring tape -to take your measurements, not sure if I already mentioned this or not.

WEIGHT/ MEASUREMENTS######################
 ~Time of sx
Waist approx 36-37" x 40.5 butt (I think)
153.6 lbs

~1 week
164 lbs

~2 weeks
158.6 lbs

~3 weeks
31.5 waist x 43.5 butt
158.6 lbs  (156 on hospital's scale)

~4 weeks

152.6 lbs

~6 weeks
30 waist   x43 butt
151.6

**just so you all know, I felt like I was putting on weight before I began to see some sort of weight loss, this may happen to some of you all as well, so don't panic.

SLEEP##############################
  I slept at an incline with my bed pillows stacked up on top of the lovely wedge pillow (as shown above, this pillow was on of the things that made a huge difference.)
I find this to be more comfortable for my tummy versus lying flat.
When I slept on my side, I would kind of use the body pillows as a crutch to lean forward on, just to be sure I wasn't putting any pressure on my lateral sides a.k.a hips.

DAY BEFORE SX###################
  I was under the impression that I would have my consultation today, but instead i just Met with Ruben at the office, signed paperwork, paid my balance, and recieved my Boppy pillow, and Arnica Tablets. (I took these as well as the ones that I had purchased back at home to help with bruising...I did not bruise)

DAY OF SX##################################
As soon as I walked in the door, the nurse kind of rushed me to the back, so I threw my friend my cellphone, and told her to call my Moma to let her know that I was going back.
She handed me a paper gown, panties, and  hair cap. A pair of socks, compression stockings, a cup to take a pregnancy test, and a bag to put my belongings in.
I then went into a room where the doctor, came in, had me weigh myself (153.6 lbs), took pics, and drew on me as he recited the surgeries risks.
I showed him a pic of the booty that I  would like to achieve. (he looked and said 'ok') and as he was drawing on me, I requested to not have a huge shelf, but more of a slope, and for him to make it as large as he can while still maintaining a natural appearance.
The anesthesiologist came in and asked me a few questions and I was led into the Operation room.

GOING UNDER
I sat up on the operation table, and laid back, Alex then gave me an I.v, (I got poked twice, but I wasn't tripping lol). He then began to start conversation me, I guess to know once the medication has taken affect, I began answering his question, started to feel it taking affect, so I said " thereeee it goes" and closed my eyes. (wasn't scary at all)

WAKING UP
I was in the recovery room in a bed beneath a ton of warm blankets, I was on my tummy, because I remember trying to lift my head up...but then I went back to sleep lol. But when I actually woke up, I think I was in the wheelchair (I'm not sure if I helped get myself into here or not).
 Anyway, the first thing I said was "think you for caring for me" to the two nurses..."how many Cc's" they told me 1000... I said '1000?!", put my head down and told them I was hungry, and that  I had peanut butter, and crackers in my bag.

CAR RIDE
The ride wasn't painful at all for me. I even tried updating my review, but RealSelf wasn't cooperating.
Once I stood up I did have to vomit in the driveway, but after that...I was good.

BACK INSIDE HOTEL
I sat in the chair with the bottom cut out, and ate a bowl soup and took my meds, walked a bit, and laid down.

FIRST NIGHT###########
 I slept, awaking every 1-2  hours to walk, drink, and tinkle etc.
At 5:30a.m I woke up, and decided to go for a walk, so i put on my old lady house coat (moo moo), emptied those ever loving drains, put on my flip flops and headed out walking down Ocean blvd. (I thought about telling my friend, but she was asleep and I didn't want to bother her).
  I was able to walk for about 6 or 7 minutes before  it began to rain...so I ran the entire 2.5 blocks or so back.
  Once I returned and my friend realized this she jumped down my thraot telling me that I should have awakened her, and that anything could have happened to me...I was like "girl i was ok, and I wasn't worried about anyone bothering me" (I have my concealed weapons permit, so was packing heat in my moo moo's pocket haha).
  When we visited the office, she told them about my walk/run alone in the rain, and they were in disbelief lol.

DAY AFTER SX##############
- Went to office for garment change, but didn't since I still required the XL garment.
-went to walmart to pick up a few things.
-woke up from a nap saying "my ass is on fire!" my friend thought I was b.s.ing, so I asked her to feel it, and she goes "oh, sh*t...it is hot"...so i put the frozen peas on it for a few mins.

TEMPERATURE############
 I first ran a temperature on the day after sx:
-  101.4 degrees F  @7:45 pm = 2 motrin p.m, drank Gatorade and went for walk.
 -100.9 degrees F @ 8:45 pm
-100.4 degrees F @ 10:45pm
-101 degrees F @ 3:00am
-99.9 degrees F @ 5:55am
-99.3 degrees F @ 9.35am

DAY 3#####################
-Office for foam and board.
-walked the boardwalk from 7:20pm-9:05pm
-received first massage

1ST MASSAGE (on day 3)####################
I had my first massage with Eilyn at the motel.
She began with my back as I laid on my tummy, I took and bared it.
But when she got around to the front....OHHHH BABY!  My friend was like "yeah, make her cry" since nothing affected me up until this point, and she didn't think it was normal. I raised my voice and told her to "shut up!" and began crying like I was being skinned alive/tortured.
  I don't mean to scare anyone, but I have never experienced such a pain...my friend wished it upon me, and couldn't even stand to watch it, she got up and walked outside.
  Once it was over, I felt lot better, but did not want to ever see Eilyn again. I thought bout the massage later, and my eyes began to tear up. I was soooo scared of the next one guys, but it wasn't nearly as bad...it was with Celia, at the office.

DAY 4####################
-temperature of 100.6 degrees F =2 motrin and half of a percocets.
- drain sights began to burn
-body feels really heavy, dragging my feet.
-ass on fire again
-finally went number 2
-temperature of 98.8 and drain sites burning= took motrin pm and 1/2 of a percocets
-went to Pollo Tropical for dinner
-walked about 3 blocks
-waist 31"

DAY 5################
-not draining as much fluid from belly
-2nd bowel movement
-waist 32 1/2"
-office for 2nd massage with Celia...not bad at all :-)

DAY 6########################
-3rd massage with Eilyn....bad, it hurt!
-garment too small
-went to Aventura Mall and (bought nothing but halter tops and spandex leggings lol)
-ok, so as I was on the bed doing the yoga stretches that Celia showed me, which allows more fluid to drain, and as the fluid would sit in the tubes, I would use my thumb to milk it (push the fluid through).
So I'm sitting on my knees, pushing the fluid through and what happens...I feel like a pinch in a vein near my wrist, and my thumb is stuck down as if I'm putting up for fingers, I tried moving it, and nothing happened, so I flipped out.
 I panicked and said 'I can't move my finger...I need to go to the hospital!'  All i could think of was that my mom suffered a stroke, and ...Is my left side is going numb?!
So I hop out of bed, grab my moo moo, and flip flops and beat my friend out of the door, while she's grabbing the keys.( remind you, I had platted my leave out to my extensions, so it was sticking straight up in the middle of my head like Alfalfa).
 There was a firestation across the street from my motel, me panicking made my friend panic, so she's pressing the intercom  button trying to reach someone inside, I'm flipping out, speed walking from the garage where the fire trucks were to back outside. So now, a guy that was at the apartment next to the motel was even trying to help us reach the medics inside
By the time I turn around to walk back out of the garage back around to where my friend was...I have about 6 or 7 medic ppl staring down at me as I'm standing there holding my drains, and my afflicted hand, with my moo moo unbuttoned, as my hair is standing straight up on my head. I look a mess, and they are looking at me like they could just strangle me lol so I began talking...trying to explain my self...
  And what happens, Im Trying to explain to them that my finger isn't moving and what happened, and I try to move it...and the stupid finger moves, I was sooooo embarrassed. I just looked at my friend and said "tell them! My finger was not moving! Tell them!" So she did, and they were like 'om...you probably just had a cramp, the next time call us, don't come over'. I was like wtf?!. Returned to the room, and vowed to never milk another drain again...I  honestly thought that she was going to have to call my mom and tell her that I was In hand surgery...I can laugh about it now, but that was scary!

- I forgot to tell you all about the itch attack I had while at the mall...it was the worse! So as we were in forever 21 my body begin to itch all over...the lipoid areas, the normal scratches that I was attempting to do just weren't cutting it, so my friend and I took off to the bathroom, I waddled as fast I could.
We got into the handicapped stall, and I immediately began undressing, I threw all of the foam into my bag, and she and I scratched away lol it was so funny b/c all I could say was 'ew..right there...more, more' and she just busted out laughing and was like 'omg! These people are going to think that we are lesbians, and are getting it on in a public bathroom', lol at this point...I didn't care about anything, but relieving this itch, so I lathered up in benadryl cream, and popped two benadryl pills. And we peaced out...I could not go through that in public again lol

DAY 7################
-drains are burning like crazy
-went to the USA flea market in Miami
-first time I put my garment on w/o help

1 WEEK##############
-Massage today
-drains burned so bad, that I laid in bad all day so that I wouldn't have to move
-drains removed (wasn't painful, was over quickly)
-up eleven pounds from day of surgery

2 WEEKS AFTER SX################
- began wearing pants, just not jeans.
-discontinued bandages at drain sites
-noticing improvement in discomfort/stiffness in liopd areas
-sleeping a lot better
*I was telling all of the ladies that at this point, I could now see the light at the end of the tunnel, I woke up on the 15th morning, and wasn't nearly as stiff as previous mornings.

4 WEEKS AFTER SX##################
  I actually discontinued wearing the last garment that was mailed to me by the office, although I feel like it provided the ideal compression for my waist and tummy...I felt that it provided too too much compression on my butt.
 So I decided to just wear the corset, until the thong garment that i ordered arrived....since it now fits ;-)

6 WEEKS AFETR SX FINALLY##################
- I am now sitting (sat for the first time yesterday)...I put no pressure what so ever on these cheeks until yesterday, I practically have mastered sitting anywhere without sitting on my butt lol)
-I still have not worn any jeans, so I am u sure how my butt looks in them.
- I also didn't have intercourse until 1 day prior to my 6 weeks...everything went well, I felt/ experienced nothing to remind me that I had even had such a surgery maybe it was the alcohol, idk. But I tell you what, It was a successful night ;-)
-oh yeah, I also stopped using the yoga mat and Boppy to drive yesterday.
-it isn't uncomfortable for me to sit on my butt, it's just sometimes I forget that I can, and begin to sit on my thighs on the arm of the chair or something lol
- my tummy is looking better, but isn't 100 yet, its slowly smoothing out though.
-lower back and tummy are still swollen. (I sure hope that what appears to be mini love handles is just swelling...will update on this as time passes as well)
-I'm not exactly sure about JACKEYY, I haven't done much analyzing today, but i will let you guys know reallllyyyy soon.

MY MASSAGE THERAPIST BACK AT HOME#########
(for those that may be in my area)

Longwell Massage Therapy
Nicole Longwell CHMLDT, LMT MA #36728
    Certified Holistic Manuel, Lymphatic Drainage Therapist
     (727) 742-5313

She was mobile, so she traveled to me, I paid $75 for each massage (lymphatic w/ deep tissue). I received a total of eight, including those from the office.

**LADIES IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I DID NOT ADDRESS IN THIS UPDATE (SURE I FORGOT SOMETHINGS), PLEASE INBOX IT TO ME SO THAT I CAN INCLUDE IT IN MY NEXT UPDATE FOR ALL OF THE OTHER LADIES TO GAIN FROM.

7 WEEKS############ Waist 30ish x butt...

7 WEEKS############
Waist 30ish x butt 43ish
Weight 149.8 lbs  (in morning with garment)
       And 152 lbs (the following day at bedtime completely  unclothed)

-The skin on my abdomen still gets really tight when not in garment for whatever reason.
 - I get a sensation that I will describe as either burning, or tightening (can't distinguish the difference) on my lower back when the skin is stretched due to certain movements.
 -continuing to work on my scars with the  biocorneum gel.(mentioned in review part 1)
- still haven't  worn any jeans, but tried on a pair at Dillards (size 9), and a pair at Target (merona brand sz 4)

On Friday, 3 days short of my 6 weeks. I went to the mall to go to Fredricks to purchase a binder, and noticed that the mall had just opened a LipoExpress! I was super excited about this, so now I didn't have to order one offline in hopes that it would fit.

I purchased  ($90) the thong garment (sz S) which has bra hooks between the legs, enabling you to unfasten for the bathroom.

I find it more comfortable to wear this with bikini under, versus a thong...thong underwear with this = on the count of 3 lets all scream OUCH! 1..2..3...------>  (((((((OUCHHHH))))))) lol

LIPO EXPRESS SALE- BLACK FRIDAY#######
 I also wanted to let you guys no that one of our Bbl sisters as well as a salesperson at the store told me that on November 23rd, Black Friday...Lipo Express will discount all of there full garments, this including the "butt out" garment to $90. The thong and bikini garment will stay at $90 being that that is the everyday price.

I dont think much has changed from my last update, so that is it for now...until  8 weeks guys :-)

Oh yea...my buddy 'ThattGirl' had her sx at 11:00a.m, I've spoken to her several times this evening, and she sounds great! Thank god for the nurse that's  helping you fish all of the Goldfish off of the floor right. Lol...happy Healing mama.

8 weeks 32 waist 43.5 butt 154.4 lbs No...

8 weeks
32 waist 43.5 butt
154.4 lbs
No compression for 5 days...ekkk
+ thanksgiving +period

Doesn't hurt when I run anymore

8 weeks 5 days
30waist x42.5,  42 3/4
150.6
-discontinued garment

10 weeks
32 waist x ?
154
Tummy fluffed (9 weeks)
-tummy softening up big time!
- begin wearing jeans

11 weeks
31 waist x 43ish
153.6
-2 hard spots where seromas were have finally just about softened up
-noticed tummy isn't nearly as tight as it was
-tummys fairly soft now! :-)

16weeks
31-32lX42.5-43
151.8lbs 152.4lbs

-practically back to 100% with exception of a little tightness in my tummy, and that burning sensation In my back when sleeping on my back and changing positions.

HOW I FEEL IN REGARDS TO MY RESULTS THUS FAR#########
    I wish that my upper back was left with less fat, that way I wouldn't have the upper fat roll.

- my tummy started out fairly flat following the sx, but I noticed that the more it softened,  the more it protruded (that's why I say 'my tummy fluffed').  And when I wear different things I definitely have to hold it in to accentuate the butt more.

- also with the softening, I began to develop what appears to be mini love handles, I'm hoping it's still swelling that hasn't subsided yet. (no, I have not gained any weight...well give or take 1 pound)

-I still have the concave/indentation located on my upper buttock.

- I've developed a couple of dents on my butt cheeks.

-I'm really not down with the upper butt crack scar left by the rear drain site...I've been working on it with the Biocorneum gel.

-I have more butt then what I began with, I just wish I had booty from each and every angle, and in no matter what clothing I wear.

-my tummy is much flatter.

-the front drain site looks a lot better, it has like popped back out... earlier on, it looked like my girl had been shot with a .380 or something, so think goodness for that!

-I now have some booty, and it even jiggles y'all !!! :-)

-my butt is sooooo soft, and full feeling. :-)

-I can now wear all of the  fitted dresses and skirts that I want :-)  (sometimes I have to hold my tummy in though)

-I walk around my sweetie wearing  little to nothing...and YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING  #baddest thing walking!  he doesn't know what to do with me  y'allllll ...he always tells me how 'phat' I am and how much he lalalaloves it... I am now more confident than i have ever been when it comes to my body (although I have some things that can be tweaked/improved...I.e back fat ) and it  feels  great ladies! ;-)

I AM NOW A LITTLE OVER 4 MONTHS  POST OP###############
(the above update was a log of weekly notings that I had been keeping)

As of today, 2/4/13
 (the above portion of this update is from roughly 3 weeks ago)

-the rear drain site scar IS  improving.

-I still  experience a  burning sensation in my flanks and lower back when getting up or changing positions while lying down.

-most of the tightness in my tummy has subsided.

-still get an occasional itch on my tummy that feels like it's beneath the skin, it has improved from before though.

Oh yea, lol I didn't tell you that I went to the skating rink this past weekend, and  black, white, and Portuguese were at this booty girl lol and a girl whom had expressed my interest in the procedure to a while back came up to me and whispered into my ear "now where did all of this come from?? I was checking out your shoes, and look up and seen all of this!" lol so with that being said I assume that it would be safe to say that....

####^^^^ALTHOUGH SHE DIDNT COME BAK AS STRONGLY AS I WOULD HAVE WISHED FOR...JACKEYY DID COME BACK. ^^^^#####

UPLOADING PHOTOS####################
***ladies I knowww that I need to upload more recent photos, but the only way that I  can do it is to upload every single photo and video from my iPad to the desk top, and it's such a time consuming hassle since I have over 4k pics and viddys on here...I wish that I could do it directly from my phone or iPad. (I tried updating my iPad, and couldn't for some odd reason) if you guys have any suggestions please let me know...I know how important pictures are to all of us.

BACK INCISION SITES/...

BACK INCISION SITES/ SCARS##########################
To the ladies that have already had there procedures done, I am very curious to know the number of incision sites/ scars that you have on your back as a result of the surgery. Please comment below or inbox giving me the number and location of the sites/scars...thank you so much. I am trying to understand something, (may further explain later) thanks again xo
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Haven't personally met Dr. Salama just yet (my appointment is in December 2012) but i'm very much so impressed with all of the kind words that his post op patients have had to say regarding, him and his team?

You must me a professional blogger!! This is great information! I stole your idea for the chair. The details that you shared will help many! And you look great!!! YOUR THE BOOOMMMB!!
Great review! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!1
you made me LAUGH, want to cry, happy, sad, relieved and anxious all through out your journey!! I was DYINGGG about the finger thing i swear that made my day.. (sorry i read your whole story both in one time) .. I have my surgery in 2DAYS WTFFFFFF lol i am 5'1 1/2 but i weigh like 168!!! i want my stomach like yours but mines is bigger. i think 1000 cc's is the fucking bomb!! i at least want that!! im praying actually for at least that!! that doc is the bomb and i hope my doc here in MI can do the same!! I know she will!! but thanks so much for keeping us updated. its like this really helped me because all my life my friends always on me about having no booty and constantly hating because i am a beautiful person but thats all anyone ever had to say " you aint got no ass" and that bothers me soo bad its unreal!! and i hate my fat stomach but i am being realistic i just want my sides sucked in and i know i have more than enough fat for a nice noticeable booty. i just cant wait to shut the haters up and feel so much more better about myself. sorry i am going on and on but reading your review was so refreshing and detailed and it is better than alot of other girls because its not just all depressing!! any way thanks doll!! i really appreciate you for sharing your detailed journey!!
When I first found RealSelf, I was expecting everyone's reviews to be just like yours!!! Thank you for the time, energy and thought put into your helpful posts! :) I think your after pics are wonderful!!! Dr. did an awesome job!! I will continue to follow your updates. Thank you again!!!!
Aww, thanks SAM!
You're welcome. I only have two scars on my back. One under/behind each arm.
@foreverbooty girl you are the bomb and my savior you went into great details about everything. Thanks so much for everything. keep me posted I am still in the begining stages!! how much was surgery?
Hi girlie, my price was $6,799. I'm happy you found it useful :)
@Foreverbooty i read ur blog an thanks for all the details wil b messaging as to some help an detalis as to my sx. Sorry bout the seroma but ovall but booty looks big to me im satisfied,hope ur doin much betta!!U HAD ME LAUGHIN INTO TEARS BOUT UR FINGA OMG MY FIANCE WAS LOOKIN @ME LIK WHAS WRONG U R A MESS! But my sx is 9/23/2013 i so look forward an lik i said wil b inboxin for ur help as to wha supplies an other materials i will need....WELCOME TO BOOTIEFIED WORLD!!
Lol ok. I know you're super excited! And feel free to inbox me. .. but the most helpful list you can find on my profile up under I think "very useful or important items."
@sexyafta30 @foreverbooty i laughed so damn hard too. You put so much detail in that and I invisioned all of it like I was standing next to u..
@ ForeverBooty.....just checking up on you....how are u and Jackie...lol....any pics....??.....hope all is well
Thank u for this awesome review!! You look soo amazing!! I feel like I'm shrinkin at 2 weeks..does the booty really come back to life later on? (Aka fluffing )
Lol yes it will, try not to obsess about it, and give it time...stay out of that mirror for awhile, it will depress you! Lol
Thanks for all the information its very helpful!!
Very welcome, happy you found it useful. :)
you look amazing
Thank you!
You look great! Thanks for sharing
Wow great details you wrote. Thank you so much. Did you wake up with your garment on
Thank you...yes ma'am, you wake up in your garment, just don't forget to bring your fitted tee shirt to wear beneath it.
wow, thank you so much for the details... jeeez amazing!!! would you choose the same doc if you were to sign up for this all over again (knowing everything now) or would you choose someone else?
I would choose the same doctor, but I would just be sure to ask thorough questions, receive thorough answers... just be sure to voice any concerns, expectations, and goals.
1 in middle back, one on each butt cheek( top nd bottom) booty crack (drain), 1 in belly button (cnt notice it but piercing closed) 1 on each "hip bone area) and 1 in pubic area ( drain) sooooo 4 lipo holes, 4 fat for ass holes lol and 2 drain holes 10 in total Damn that's a lot lol