Perry doll 6/26/13

Im scheduled for next yr:-( trying to get a...

Im scheduled for next yr:-( trying to get a earlier date! Has anyone gotten fmla approved using dr. Salama? Really looking foward to it but its so far away. How much recovery time is needed? I've been wanting this for a while and finances held me back now that my money is right I'm hoping my job will let me off work!

Hello dolls I'm hoping to find a date this summer...

Hello dolls I'm hoping to find a date this summer with salama! Trying to bring my family with me while everyone is on summer break,! If anyone wants to switch or has to cancel let me know!

I think I'm going to change to dr. Perry

I think I'm going to change to dr. Perry

I've made up my i think I want to switch to dr....

I've made up my i think I want to switch to dr. Perry I spoke with Norma last week and sent dr. P a email. I hope he responds soon I'm hoping to book a date around mid to late June.

june 26 dr perry

My date is so close im starting to get nervous.

dr. perry 6/26/13

Im hurting big time I dont want to get out this bed!!!! The worst part is that I get so nauseated when I stand. Well I will be updating soon i have to get ready for my massage.

dr.perry photos

post op day 2

I woke up with the headache from hell! Im thinking its from these hotel pillows and my sleeping position I'm still very sore. I saw Dr Perry last he said i wasn't drinking enough water and that was causing my dizziness. If it wasn't for this damn headache i would be ok.

before pics

I probAbly gained 10lbs after i took these

side by side post op day 3

day 3 and before pic

new garment

So I purchased a new garment last week and tried to wear it yday but it's really tight on my butt. Can a faja kill fat cells?

When did you start sitting?

I was just wondering when everyone started sitting after their bbl? Im so tired of laying down and sleeping on my stomach

post op day 16

I have pretty big seroma! I think its getting bigger. I love my results so far but this seroma is scaring me!

5 weeks post

Im five weeks and a couple days. Everything is going good i love my results! My butt has gone down some but it still looks good.

thanks

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Last weekend i had a melt down i thought my butt disappeared lol I just got a new garment from lipoexpress dr perrys garment isnt giving me enough compression in my midsection and I can't find a smaller one. Overall im really happy but arms still look fat and they are still sore and lumpy i guess that will get better with time. I go back to work next week. I enjoyed these sixweeks especially the 2 weeks in MIA minus the pain lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. wendell Perry

U look good how much you weight before sx
Good look...
girl perry did his thang on you! cant wait til he give me my new booty...which hotel did you stay at and did you go by yourself?
I stayed at Candlewood suites on 27th st not far from dr perrys office close to Walmart and restaraunts my husbAnd came with me
You look amazing lady. ..
Wow!! That ass is pretty!lol What all did you have done? I think you are the best I have seen from Salama's work.
Sorry Dr Perry.
He lipoed my arms stomach back inner thighs and knees 1300cc in each cheek he added to one side of my hips to even them out i didnt want more hips mine are already big enough
Looking good girl. Love the pic in those jeans
Thx u lookin good too
Thx
Girl u look awesome!!!!!what kind of garment is that ur wearing in the pic the black one?
Thats the garment i got from dr perry its by madien form similar to a spanx
YOU LOOK GREAT MAMA! LADIES IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SWITCH WITH FOR MY OCTOBER 4TH DATE WITH DR SALAMA! IM LOOKING FOR AN EARLIER DATE!
What are your measurements?
36-28-45 1/2
Looking good...
Yo look bootylicious.lol Happy healin.
Wow! I am so excited! He really did a great job on you!
Thx
Looking great
You look great! What type of garment are you wearing? I started wearing a faja about 2 weeks after surgery, it does not kill your fat cells. I started out with a Large and went down to a XS eventually.
I haven't gotten sx yet...lol
I'm new 2 this site. N I must say u look great...