Perry doll 6/26/13

Im scheduled for next yr:-( trying to get a...

Im scheduled for next yr:-( trying to get a earlier date! Has anyone gotten fmla approved using dr. Salama? Really looking foward to it but its so far away. How much recovery time is needed? I've been wanting this for a while and finances held me back now that my money is right I'm hoping my job will let me off work!

Hello dolls I'm hoping to find a date this summer...

Hello dolls I'm hoping to find a date this summer with salama! Trying to bring my family with me while everyone is on summer break,! If anyone wants to switch or has to cancel let me know!

I think I'm going to change to dr. Perry

I think I'm going to change to dr. Perry

I've made up my i think I want to switch to dr....

I've made up my i think I want to switch to dr. Perry I spoke with Norma last week and sent dr. P a email. I hope he responds soon I'm hoping to book a date around mid to late June.
Hey bbeautiful0802, I have a date with Dr.Salama for August 27, 2013. Due to personal matters though, I will not be able to see him. So if you are still interested in dr.salama and the date suits you, please contact me.

june 26 dr perry

My date is so close im starting to get nervous.
Hey hunni I see you had sx yesterday I pray all is coming along well

dr. perry 6/26/13

Im hurting big time I dont want to get out this bed!!!! The worst part is that I get so nauseated when I stand. Well I will be updating soon i have to get ready for my massage.
Hey Hun... I feel you. Hope your massage was better than mine. Praying for you.

dr.perry photos

Looking go so far , any before pics?
i want to get it done but very scared and don't even have the money right now? If i decide to get it done whom do you recommend?
I was probably her worse patient ever lol i kept getting light headed and having to lay down it hurt so bad!!

post op day 2

I woke up with the headache from hell! Im thinking its from these hotel pillows and my sleeping position I'm still very sore. I saw Dr Perry last he said i wasn't drinking enough water and that was causing my dizziness. If it wasn't for this damn headache i would be ok.
Did you get taped up?
Hey Hun, Congratulations and Happy Healing! Looking great! I was wondering about your garment, did it come like that or was it cut for you?!
I think dr perry cuts it. Thank you

before pics

I probAbly gained 10lbs after i took these
Looking fab, Hun! Congrats Happy Healing
last night Dr perry taped me back up
I'm sorry for asking such a dumb question, but what is being "taped up"?

side by side post op day 3

day 3 and before pic

DR. PERRY? YOU LOOK GREAT!
Yes dr perry thanx!
How you feeling Hun?? My pain level has decreased tremendously.. Except when I go see Miriam. Lol

new garment

So I purchased a new garment last week and tried to wear it yday but it's really tight on my butt. Can a faja kill fat cells?
I wondered that same thing.. I just manage to put mine on. I'm trying to wear it the rest of the day but ITS TIGHT!!! Way different from Perry's garment. I was told it wouldn't because its a different material that covers the butt than the rest of the body. It makes since when looking at it but putting it on... Feels different.
I wore mine for a little while and took it off I was paranoid. What size did u get i have a xl he said it was bcus my butt but its still tight on my butt.
Lol... He gave me a medium. I couldn't get it on in the store so I asked if I could have Miriam help me and if it didn't fit he said I could exchange it. Somehow she managed to stuff me in it. I'm paranoid too,. Perry told me not to use the board cause of lines, I used it anyway and woke up with the outline of the board on my stomach. I started freaking out. But it went away after a few hours.

When did you start sitting?

I was just wondering when everyone started sitting after their bbl? Im so tired of laying down and sleeping on my stomach
You look great! What type of garment are you wearing? I started wearing a faja about 2 weeks after surgery, it does not kill your fat cells. I started out with a Large and went down to a XS eventually.
I haven't gotten sx yet...lol
I'm new 2 this site. N I must say u look great...

post op day 16

I have pretty big seroma! I think its getting bigger. I love my results so far but this seroma is scaring me!
Looking great

5 weeks post

Im five weeks and a couple days. Everything is going good i love my results! My butt has gone down some but it still looks good.
Wow!! That ass is pretty!lol What all did you have done? I think you are the best I have seen from Salama's work.
Sorry Dr Perry.
He lipoed my arms stomach back inner thighs and knees 1300cc in each cheek he added to one side of my hips to even them out i didnt want more hips mine are already big enough

thanks

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Last weekend i had a melt down i thought my butt disappeared lol I just got a new garment from lipoexpress dr perrys garment isnt giving me enough compression in my midsection and I can't find a smaller one. Overall im really happy but arms still look fat and they are still sore and lumpy i guess that will get better with time. I go back to work next week. I enjoyed these sixweeks especially the 2 weeks in MIA minus the pain lol
U look good how much you weight before sx
Good look...
girl perry did his thang on you! cant wait til he give me my new booty...which hotel did you stay at and did you go by yourself?
Miami Plastic Surgeon