March 3, 2014 date with Salama UP FOR GRABS!!!!

Hi girls!! So after 4 long years of searching for...

Hi girls!! So after 4 long years of searching for doctors and contemplating my Bbl I finally found Dr. Salama and now I'm on my way to the new me!!!!

I can't wait. I'm super excited and really nervous all at the same time! My surgery is scheduled for June 14th so hopefully ill be all healed up and back to normal by my birthday!

I'm hope to gain a lot from this site as i am completely new to this!

Hey bbl girls!!! So my date with salama is June...

Hey bbl girls!!! So my date with salama is June 14th anyone out there with the same date or around that date? Lets support each other and go through this tough recovery together!!! Let me know girls

Decided to upload a couple wish pics today! I read...

Decided to upload a couple wish pics today! I read a lot of reviews that say Salama doesn't like wish pics so when I consult with him I'm just going to try my hardest to describe the asses in my wish pics to a T lol...what do you think ladies are these butts "too" big? I'm currently 5'5 165lbs are these pics realistic?

Something recently came up and I need to switch my...

Something recently came up and I need to switch my date. So ladies if anyone wants to get in earlier and has a late fall date I'd be happy to switch!!!!

Hey ladies so my surgery is scheduled for June 14,...

Hey ladies so my surgery is scheduled for June 14, 2013 and I'm looking to switch for an early 2014 date! I thought I would be able to switch for something sooner but my finances just won't allow it. If anyone has a date and wants to switch please let me know!!!

March 3, 2014 date up for grabs!

Hi girls I have a March 3, 2014 date with Salama that I unfortunately have to give up :( I just found out I'm pregnant so of course I can't have surgery and honestly I don't know when I will be able to financially afford it now. If you're interested, PM me, so we can call Nancy and get the date switched over to you and the other details sorted. Although I'm happy about my pregnancy (it's my first one!) I'm really sad about my surgery since I've been wanting it/saving for so long! Anywho hope all is well with you girls on here!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

After reading all the wonderful reviews I decided to go with dr. Salama

Have a 5/20/2014 date if anyone is looking for an earlier date!!!!
I put it on my page to help
Thank you so much!
Did you find someone to switch with you?
No not yet. I need someone to take the date completely tho not switch :(
Oh ok I see if I Haden's already paid a $900 deposit if take it but I don't want to forfeit mine an then have to pay another one. There is still time I'm sure someone is def going to take it
Ugh sorry major typos
did you find anyone
I have a May 9th 2014 date I want to switch anyone interested pm me
What date u want to switch for
I need to give up my date all together not switch.
Hello ladies im scheduled feb 11 will anyone be there round this time :)
I am scheduled for January 2014, anyone wants to switch? Looking for a sooner date hopefully June.
I have a march 2014 date looking to switch!!!
Still looking to switch??
i have a may 20, 2014 date if you want to switch
are you still looking to switch this date? I have 3/24 and need to switch for May.
@newbody616 I have aug 28
I would like to switch. Please let me know if this offer is still available.
I have a MAY 9th DATE and would love a JUNE DATE
I have a may 20, 2014 date if you or anyone you know would be interested... looking for an earlier date
hi Bootyfull, did you find someone to switch with...if not i have an October 25th date
My surgery date is scheduled for Aug 12 and I would love to switch dates. Is Aug a late enough date for you though?
Let me know I have 10/22 date if she can't let me know August sound good for me but that's if she can't take it
I need an earlier date but June is to to early for me