March 3, 2014 date with Salama UP FOR GRABS!!!!

Hi girls!! So after 4 long years of searching for...

Hi girls!! So after 4 long years of searching for doctors and contemplating my Bbl I finally found Dr. Salama and now I'm on my way to the new me!!!!

I can't wait. I'm super excited and really nervous all at the same time! My surgery is scheduled for June 14th so hopefully ill be all healed up and back to normal by my birthday!

I'm hope to gain a lot from this site as i am completely new to this!

Good choice for your BBL girl. I'm going in the summer as well. We are gonna be so fine! :-D
Lol we are!! I can't wait!!!! :)
I'm gonna try and get a June date since I am in for July 15. Want to take advantage of the warm weather and an ass to flaunt on the beach that makes everybody stop and say DAYYYUM lol! I'm excited for you, and for us! :)

Hey bbl girls!!! So my date with salama is June...

Hey bbl girls!!! So my date with salama is June 14th anyone out there with the same date or around that date? Lets support each other and go through this tough recovery together!!! Let me know girls

Decided to upload a couple wish pics today! I read...

Decided to upload a couple wish pics today! I read a lot of reviews that say Salama doesn't like wish pics so when I consult with him I'm just going to try my hardest to describe the asses in my wish pics to a T lol...what do you think ladies are these butts "too" big? I'm currently 5'5 165lbs are these pics realistic?
Salama doesnt mibd wish pics...just be realistic with it. My BBL June 21st whoop whoop! We gonna be booty sistas in June lol
Hey now!!! Lol can't wait for our new bodies!!!!
I have MAY 9th and would love love your June 21 2013 date, my sons graduation. Please pm me ASAP if your interested

Something recently came up and I need to switch my...

Something recently came up and I need to switch my date. So ladies if anyone wants to get in earlier and has a late fall date I'd be happy to switch!!!!
hi Bootyfull, did you find someone to switch with...if not i have an October 25th date
My surgery date is scheduled for Aug 12 and I would love to switch dates. Is Aug a late enough date for you though?
Let me know I have 10/22 date if she can't let me know August sound good for me but that's if she can't take it

Hey ladies so my surgery is scheduled for June 14,...

Hey ladies so my surgery is scheduled for June 14, 2013 and I'm looking to switch for an early 2014 date! I thought I would be able to switch for something sooner but my finances just won't allow it. If anyone has a date and wants to switch please let me know!!!
I have a May 9th 2014 date I want to switch anyone interested pm me
What date u want to switch for
I need to give up my date all together not switch.

March 3, 2014 date up for grabs!

Hi girls I have a March 3, 2014 date with Salama that I unfortunately have to give up :( I just found out I'm pregnant so of course I can't have surgery and honestly I don't know when I will be able to financially afford it now. If you're interested, PM me, so we can call Nancy and get the date switched over to you and the other details sorted. Although I'm happy about my pregnancy (it's my first one!) I'm really sad about my surgery since I've been wanting it/saving for so long! Anywho hope all is well with you girls on here!

Have a 5/20/2014 date if anyone is looking for an earlier date!!!!
I put it on my page to help
Thank you so much!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

After reading all the wonderful reviews I decided to go with dr. Salama