DR. SALAMA DOES ANYONE WANT MY SURGERY DATE? DECEMBER 11TH. I PAID $689...I ONLY NEED MY DEPOSIT BACK

Hi, I am 22 5ft 3.5 inches and about 165lbs. I am...

Hi, I am 22 5ft 3.5 inches and about 165lbs. I am a nursing student so I am kinda worried about doing this surgery during my semester break, but I already paid the down payment so surgery here I come! I had gastric bypass surgery at the age of 16 and now I'm left with a horribly ugly body ( due to losing 140lbs). My surgery date is December 11th 2012. After my spring semester is over I plan on taking time off from the hospital I work at to proceed with my transformation undergoing a tummy tuck along with an arm lift, breast lift and breast implantation. My butt is already big (I would post pics but I'm too ashamed) but it has many dents in it due to the massive weight loss. If anyone is going to be in Miami for Dr. S. at the same time, let me know. Maybe we can split the cost for a place to stay and get a nicer room. Thanks!

Here are some clothed before pics...i feel more...

Here are some clothed before pics...i feel more comfortable not showing much skin...but as you can see...not the best. I need improvements!

Looks good with clothes on...Can't wait for my...

Looks good with clothes on...Can't wait for my transformation! BBL here I come!

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH SOME OF THE RESPONSES I AM...

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH SOME OF THE RESPONSES I AM GETTING FROM DR. SALAMAS OFFICE. I MAY NEED TO GO ELSEWHERE FOR MY SURGEY. I AM NOT SURE YET, BUT IF I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEXT RESPONSE I GET I WILL INDEED BE SWITCHING SURGEONS. AND FROM WHAT IVE HEARD SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE ILL BE MAKING A TRIP TO PHILLY TO ACHIEVE THE RESULTS I WANT. INCASE I DO SWITCH, IS ANYONE THAT HAS NOT PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN YET INTERESTED IN MY DATE?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

No rating yet...Surgery 12-11-12

Join Team Jimerson :) I am too a nursing student, my sx will be June 28th
DO U STILL HAVE THIS DATE AVAILABLE ?
Do you still have your surgery date available? And how do you go about the switch? Pls let me know as soon as you can, I am very interested
i hope all works well for you. always follow your intuition, that can never go wrong :)
SWITCH TO RAMI GHURANI ! HE WORKS IN THE SAME OFFICE BUT HE IS GREAT ! HE DID : http://www.realself.com/review/aventura-fl-brazilian-butt-lift-when-my-dream-come-true AND I SAW HER IN PERSON AND SHE LOOKS AMAZING !!! ALSO, I MET WITH HIM YESTERDAY hes suchhhh a perfectionist!! i used to have salama but i switched to him and im so happy i did !! !! READ MY REVIEW !! XOX
If u dont mind whats going on and who is the dr in philly? U can inbox me if u want
Nothing is wrong with your arms. Since my aunt did the same thing I know what your talking about. She did the body lift. I dont' think you need all that. You have a great frame just think how you want to improve on it. If you like me & your thighs rub do them instead of the arms. & he can fill in the dents on ur butt too. Your smoking now & when your done you will be a full BLAZE!
Love your shape already. We'realmost there!
We are! I cannot wait! When is ur sx scheduled?
Man ur preop lol girl u look hot already u have nice thighs!!!! And hips shoot ur going to b banging when ur post op
Girl u already have a butt if those pics are u. Your shape is nice already so its gonna be envious afterwards
Yea the pics are me lol...it's not the shape that's the problem it's the saggy skin and dimples on the side of my butt that I hate
your ass look good no work needs to be done to that!!! Your waist is small already!! but good luck girl!!! My mom just had a tummy tuck am taking care of her now. I thought when she came out of surgery.she was going to be in alot of pain and sick but she was really dope up,but i have been taking care of her and she hasnt been sick or in no pain at all. she said it is very very sore thats all. so hopefully yours want be bad at all.I had to take my mom to the doctor today and they took the drains out OMG !! my mom said that really hurt but she felt so much better and the drains was only in here for about 1 wk. I wish you luck girl stay strong. You already have a banging body but stay strong you can do IT!!!!!!!
Thank you, I wish your mom a happy healing!
Thanks everyone for all the positive comments. After the bbl I still need a tummy tuck, I have a lot of extra skin on my stomach, also an armlift and I would like to get boobies. Whhuuuooo, hope I can get through it all!
I thought these were post op pics as well tou have a great shape, good luck on your surgery
Hi Neishia, my name's Neshia as well lol just spelled slightly different.
hey girl
Girl I thought these were your after pics!! Lol you have a nice shape already like cinnamon2 said so I can't wait to see the afters.
You're blessed with a beautiful shape already, so your results are going to be great! I'm also going to post pics with my clothes on as well when I decide to write my review. Welcome!
U looook great!!! Ur waist is already small you have nothing to be ashamed of... i could only imagine Dr. S giving u the body of your dreams! U go girl, good luck on your journey!
girlfriend u look great...the surgery will just add more good to whats great ur waist is so small...ull really turn heads...keep us posted!
Girl you're look good! And you already have a smaller waist and a larger booty!!! I think it only gets better from here, you're going to be a true show stopper!
P.s you don't look nearly as bad as I was expecting based off of reading your review prior to you deciding to post your pics...I'm sper excited for you! And will be following your progress. :)
Welcome-I too am a weight loss patient~ I will be rooting for you!
Welcome it's in the stars. We are here to support one another and offer thoughts, advise, prayer & whatever you need. Post your pics! Just leave your face out. No one is judging here by any means. Good luck with your surgery.