5 days post op

Hi Everyone, I have been stalking this page...

Hi Everyone,

I have been stalking this page for quite some time, just like many of you I too am not pleased with my body, specially after having a daughter 8 years ago... I've always wanted to have my body pre-child and its impossible, at least for me, it doesnt matter how much excercise i do, the stretchmarks will not go away. I have a very supportive husband who loves me the way that i am, sometimes i wish i saw myself through his eyes so i wouldnt be so harsh on myself, which is impossible.

I will be doing MM and BBL, i have spoken with Nancy from Dr. Salama and the earliest date they have is May 2013, I am devastated to say the least. Unfortunately, I have the kind of job that I travel quite a bit and my only downtime is during NOV/DEC, which i will be traveling to FL for the surgery.

I dont want to wait until next October to have my surgery, and I hope and pray someone out there that reads my post is willing to change dates with me :((

thank you nicki86 i pray i find one soon. thanks missmiami :)
Hope itall works out. I know how u feel

hey girl,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood. congrats on starting your journey and gl with everything.  Im telling you now, stay on this site and you will see so many girls wanting to swap out their date for something later, shoot I was one, more than once..lol but gl with everything.

Hi Ladies, i just paid my deposit and booked the...

Hi Ladies, i just paid my deposit and booked the date for March 15 to have my BBL done, i am soooo excited and wished the date was sooner, so if there is anyone out there that needs to change the date to a later one, please let me know, i wish my date was Nov/Dec/Jan :(((

A little about me, I am 31 years old, 5'6 and 130 lbs... the reason why i am choosing to do this is because just like everyone i want to love myself a tad more, everyone in my family was blessed with big booties except for mua, i guess i got to the booty line way to late and got the scraps lol

I am so obsessed with this site now, i eat, breath and sleep a$$ all day long, extremely anxious, and hope and pray I can get a date this year.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to scream of joy!!!!...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to scream of joy!!!! Thanks to WannaButt220 who is my answer to my prayers, she switched dates with me, i went from March 15th, 2013 to November 5, 2012, YES november!!!! I'm jumping with joy!!! cant you tell with all the !!!!! i am adding!! lol

Thank you girl, from the bottom of my heart, i cant thank you enough.

I spoke with my husband and told him i no longer have to be on a diet to go back to 120 lbs, that i can keep the extra 10 that i currently have, so him being dominican, he said he was going to feed me more rice and habichuelas to get a bigger ass lol

On another note, now i am nervous, what to do, what to buy, ive seen so many lists, now i am just confused, where to stay ahhhhhhh screaming.. any advise is GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks girls, i dont know what i would do with out this site, you irls are amazing with every single story.

You girls are both amazing! Very supportive and I admire the sisterhood we have on RS! @nicki86 the comment about the booty birthday was too cute lol @scargirl congratulations on getting ur date ... I kno how happy u must be! I'm auhhhhhhhhhh! *screaming with u ;)
lol, no worries i've been called worse ;) omg, i am shacking with joy, and eating my french fries, i was going to start my diet on monday, but not anymore lol

let me view your profile, and then i need to get off this website and do my work, i have a show this weekend, another one next weekend, anothr one the following weekend and another one in october, too much to do... #screaming!!!! lol

Hey scarborough,

looks like our bootys will have the same birthday. I'm getting my booty that day as well... View my page for more info to help. N pm if u have any questions, 8 more weeks n we in there... Yay

Hi everyone, i booked my flight and hubbys last...

Hi everyone, i booked my flight and hubbys last night!!! i am so excited.. now i am on a mission to gain weight but have no idea how :/ i know this should be the easy part but no clue where to start.

Just need to book my hotel and car... i was thinking of renting a condo so the hubs can cook for us so we do not eat out all the time, any suggestions on a place?

Thanks a bunch

goto https://www.airbnb.com/ I have seen this site from other girls on here, I viewed a few and they were kinda priced good.

Hi Everyone, so i am looking for a place for...

Hi Everyone, so i am looking for a place for november, what is the yacht club that ive read on a couple of reviews?
does everyone pretty much stay at hotels? or staying in a condo is just not the norm?

thank u butt off course, beautifully broken whats the name of the place youre talking about? :)
Oh plus free parking for ur rental car :)
It's basically a condo with everything in it like a full kitchen living room and tv in bedroom n living room I git that cause I wanted to feel more at home and comfortable

Hi Everyone, so i finally received my package, i...

Hi Everyone, so i finally received my package, i just have a couple of questions and hope you girls can help me with the answers:

1. Do i just go to my Dr to ask for an EKG and blood test? If so when? My surgery is Nov 5th

2. Where did you girls buy the vitamins? or can i just go to a walmart/target and get them there? jus wondering where is cheaper.

3. I am having a hard time gaining weight, did any of you had any problems with this? if so, what did you guys drink? my brother told me to drink protein shakes?

4. Where has some of you stayed at and actually liked the place? Just trying to figure this out.

I am scared and a bit anxious, specially reading some reviews that are not so great post op :/

hi chula, thanks, nervous as hell though lol
hi

girl im so excited for you. Nov is right around the corner. my date is nov 13th. i cant wait to read all the review on my bbl sista that go before me.

Hi Everyone, just ordered my vitamins, here is...

Hi Everyone,

just ordered my vitamins, here is what i ordered and the price from drugstore.com

This shipment includes the following items:
1 GNC Natural Brand Bromelain, 500mg, Tablets - 60 ea $12.99
2 at $4.49
1 Walgreens Vitamin C 500mg Tablets - 100 ea $3.99
1 Ester C Vitamin C 1000mg with D3 2000IU, Tablets - 60 ea $10.49

With 2 day shipping it came out to $70.85

Wondering if i am missing anything else?

good luck chica!!!! cant wait to read ur update, good luck and happy healing u r n my prayers!

Hi Everyone, counting the days till my November...

Hi Everyone, counting the days till my November 5th date.. I pray that everything goes well, i went to the Dr on the 16 to do all my lab work and EKG, unfortunately Dr came back to me on thursday 18 and told me i had a UTI, well ive been on antibiotics ever since, and had to go to the Dr again this morning to give my urine sample, i pray, pray, pray that the UTI had gone away, i will be extremely crushed if it hasnt. I have stopped taking my vitamins for a whole week, didnt know if they would affect me in any kind of way with in regards to the prescription for my UTI, i will start on them again today. I have everything ready, hotel, flight, the only thing i need to purchase are the misc. items to take with me. So crossing fingers all will be good.

hey girl, you already know i got my fingers crossed for you, big time... your going to be good, dont stress, start taking your pills and try to relax. drink lots of water(im saying it like its easy and i aint been drinking as much as i should have been...lol)
Thanks ma, i need all the prayers i can get

Hi ladies, so excited, i leave on sunday to...

Hi ladies, so excited, i leave on sunday to florida, i still cant believe it, singing: "i'm so excited and i just cant hide it, i'm about to loose control and i think i like it" lol

Good luck & God bless:)
Congrats on your upcoming transformation!!! I'll keep you in my thoughts! I do have a ? for you...is there anything that you need when flying with vitamin...like the ones that you ordered? I wanted to order mine but was afraid that they might jack me for them at the airport before I get on the plane. Good luck girlie!!!
Hi Pinky, you know i am not sure, i doubt they will take them away from you, as they are just regular vitamins. Will ask Nomie or Nancy to see if anyone has ever had any problems. Thanks for the heads up.

O EM GEE - so much to do still and not enough time...

O EM GEE - so much to do still and not enough time.. Can't wait, cant' wait!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi ladies im at the airport, im so close to my new...

hi ladies im at the airport, im so close to my new booty, im about to scream and do my happy dance in front of all these folks. lol im meeting w ruben today will let you know how that goes. until then, ttyl ladies!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi ladies, first I want to say thank you for the...

Hi ladies, first I want to say thank you for the well wishes and prayers, i feel the love and i really appreciate it.

, arrived at my condo, let me tell you ladies, if you can afford it, rent a condo with a full kitchen, it is definitely a life saver, i am cooking dinner right now and feeling like home, and saving money. The place is the Yacht Club and its in an upscale area, its absolutely beautiful. The husband will cook the rest of the time, we went grocery shopping and thankfully the condo has a washer and dryer so we are set in that department as well. If you want info on the condo i will be more than happy to give details .

Meeting with Ruben went great, i signed a bunch of papers, last time i signed that many papers, i was purchasing my house
I was so overwhelmed going in but he answered all my questions and put me at ease.

I cant wait to meet Dr. Salama tomorrow, I will update tomorrow if I am feeling up to it.

Pray for me ladies :)

good luck boo everything will be great !!!
Sending you healing thoughts and prayers! Keep us posted when you can love...
thanks hun, will do

Hi Ladies, my surgery is at 11 this morning so...

Hi Ladies, my surgery is at 11 this morning so excited. Already took shower and unfortunately I cant even put lotion on my face or feet im a bit bummed about that, oh well. Wearing a maxi dress going on, taking my slippers, glasses and meds and i'm good to go.

Pray for Ms Incredible as she is having her surgery as we speak.

TTYL ladies.

Good luck babe girl.
Goodluck today!
Thanks hun!

Hi ladies, well its taken me a while to update my...

hi ladies, well its taken me a while to update my story. On monday nov 5 , i went in at 11, Dr S asked me a couple of questions, marked me up and by noon i was out cold, i woke up at 7 extremely drowsy and was sent home, that night was painful , i felt like i was hit by a truck over and over.

Tuesday Nov 6 -

went to the office for my first post op, all looked great, i was in a lot of pain, Nomie took off my garment, i thought i was going to die, the pain is unberable, and of course because i do not take pain killers during the day only at night time, they make me extremely drowsy. Took my first colace

Wed Nov 7 -

Saw Dr. Salama, i asked him how much he put in me, he said 1250, i promise i will post before and after pics soon
was able to go #2 today, OMG i thought i was going to die when the husband gave me a shower, every time that garment comes off i feel like i am going to faint. That evening i had fever, the poor hubs had to walk to the store which was 2 miles away to get tylenol

Friday Nov 8

First massage, holy guacamole, that shit hurt like a mofo! i was told to take 2 precocet prior to going in to the office and i did, well since they make me extremely dizzy, i threw up all over the bathroom in the office and almost passed out, not fun.
anyways, massage became less painful the more i talked to the massage lady, she took my mind off of it.

Saturday Nov 9 -

been in bed most of the day, its still painful and just when i find a comfy spot, i have to get up to pee, extremely annoying.

Ladies, i must say i definitely under estimated the severity of this surgery, the pain is horrible, i am extremely blessed to have a wonderful husband and that he was able to come with me, i take my hat off to the sisters that do it on their own, i dont think i could do it, actually i know for a fact i wouldnt.

I cant wait for these drains to come off, they are very annoying, pretty much at this point, i am just annoyed with the garment, with the peeing, with hurting, i'm in pain all bloody day.

My second massage is monday, ill let you know how that goes, until then. God bless

happy healing.. How r u feeling?
praying for you happy healing
happy healing
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The reason why i chose Dr. Salama is thanks to you guys, everytime i read everyone's stories and saw the amazing transformation,