n

I've been thinking about getting a bbl done and...

I've been thinking about getting a bbl done and I've been reading the stories on this website for almost a year now. This is how I found dr. Salama which I think does some of the best jobs on here but today while I was doing my daily research I came across his consultations page and I see that now the price for a bbl is $9000!!! Now all the ladies I've been following here have paid from $6,500-$8,000. I would appreciate it if I could get some answers from any ladies who have gone for a consultation recently and could give me an idea of how the payment options are because Im thinking maybe he is doing $9000 because maybe most people do the monthly payments option which I'm sure that come with interests and all. But what about the people who can pay cash? Or maybe give a big deposit? Do the prices change then?. I'm sure whoever is reading this must be wondering why don't I just go in myself and find out, and well the reason why is because I'm PREGNANT!! So even if I wanted to I don't think dr. Salama would quote me with a 6 month old belly you know lol.

It might be a little bit of a long shot but I have another question as well. Does anybody know what is dr.salama's post-partum "waiting period" before doing a surgery? Of course that ive researched that subject as well, specially from the doctors Q&A on here but some say the earliest you can have a procedure done is 3 months after having a baby some say 6 months some say a year and then some others just say it depends on how quick your body goes back to normal because everyone is different. So I'm sure dr. Salama must have his own requirements for that.

So pleaseeeeeee ladies I will be forever thankful for any piece of information I can get from you guys!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Can anybody see this review? i cant find it on the...

can anybody see this review? i cant find it on the reviews feed =/

Check your inbox
Send them an email
An email for what the price or the post-partum question? Don't you have to go in for both so they can give you a good answer?

Omg I'm sooooo excited I would jump if I wasn't...

Omg I'm sooooo excited I would jump if I wasn't prego lol. So dr.salama is so in demand he doesn't have any available appointments until march 2014!!! Which sucks but they told me I can have my surgery in October so I'm gonna be placed on the waiting list =\ so please ladies if you or anyone you know has the surgery date for October but has to cancel out pleaseeeee send me a message I have nothing to offer but a date in march 2014 and my GRATITUDE!!! Lol

Hey welcome to team salama I was march 6 but when I called the other day to pay more money on my sx I asked for a earlier date they offered me October but I figured that might b a little too rushing for me so I took feb 11 if you dont get a earlier date hopefully we'll be salamafied in 2014! :)

ANY LADIES CANCELING A CONSULTATION WITH DR SALAMA?

Just wondering if any of you ladies going to dr salama may have canceled a consultation with dr salama for these couple of weeks coming up. I already booked mine but it's almost a month from now!! I'm trying to get this done in a certain timeline if possible so if any of you ladies could help me I would be very grateful!! :-)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

ANY LADIES CANCELING A CONSULTATION WITH DR SALAMA?

here go my pre-op photos!!

Supplements???

I haven't had my consultation yet but I want to start doing the regimen for the supplements that have to be taken pre-op( there's nothing wrong with nourishing your body a little more) and Im still wondering what are the actual mg for iron that you are asked to take because I've read some ladies took from 100mg to 365mg so please if somebody could clarify this for me. I already ordered the vitamedica pre-op & post-op supplements since I think Is a better deal than the make me heal pack. Im already taking the 1000 mg of vitamin c and I believe that's all for pre-op supplements right?

I would appreciate some guidance here from any vets. Thank you!!!

consultation

I had my first consultation today and i gotta say everything went better than expected!! i paid off my surgery,and got my surgery date for oct 1!! im so exicted and nervous and i dont know what else. Any advice for prep and post op will be appreciated!! =]

Good luck sweetie! The anxiety is real! I will be posting as much as possible for you, I just landed in Miami yesterday & my surgery is tomorrow!
Good luck to you as well !! I just got out of my pre op appointment and I got an earlier date, for sept 26!! I'm so nervous as well!!
Mine too but I have done like zero research on anything. Just found this website few days ago. So unprepared sx tomorrow 8 am I'm so scared. Also I don't know anything about garments aftercare etc. going with dr dimario near Philly have u heard anything about him. Good luck r u nervous?

supplies list

can any of you ladies give me some advice and tips as to what to get for post-op besides the regular list of vitamins, gauzes, gels and creams......?

Omg similar . 34 -35-40 =)
What are your measurements ?
Good thing you asked I almost forgot!! I'm 40-35-40

!!!!

Omg I'm soo nervous I can't even sleep!!! ???? I'm just hoping everything goes well. 9 more hours to go!!

Hey girl! Your surgery is today!!! Good luck!! Your face will be super swollen when you wake up from surgery, but that's only normal. Can't wait to see your results

This surgery

This surgery was not what I expected, I thought I was gonna wake up like a zombie or something but hell no, I'm not gonna as soon as you wake up you're gonna feel pain but for me it was bearable pain. I was really nervous when I got there but everybody was very nice, and once I got to the operating table all I remember hearing from sergio was "shot of tequila" and I was out!! Lol but I do feel sleepy so im gianna rest post a little bit more later :-)

Good luck
Awesome! You made it!

:-)

I'm in love with my butt, it's so big!!! I already took pictures on my phone but I gotta use the computer to post them up, and that's not gonna happen for right now. But I am doing very good, eating, drinking, taking my meds and walking around. My mother-in-law (a nurse) couldn't believe how good I sounded just an hour after waking up and she's coming to see me now.... Well I'll try to post the pics later girls!!! Later.

Omg! cant wait to see your results. =)
Giiiiirl my husband and he was like... So when we getting married Again!! Lol
Oh god i' m a future Salama Summer of 2014, sending you lots of warm hugs please update pics when ur feeling better. Speedy recovery

Sorry!!

Sorry about the spelling mistakes girls my hands are still shaky from the anesthesia -.-

Omg i feel happy!!!!.. how many cc ???
I was so worried about not feeling pain that I forgot to ask but I'm gonna find out tomorrow
Ook =) Thank you.. God bless you.

finally pics ladies

Wow your butt is big and it seems like you are handling the pain very well God bless ya doll happy healing and thanks for the update I can't wait to see more pics it makes me all excited seeing all these gorgeous butts salama has created man I can't wait til me turn lol :)
Thank you!!
Your butt looks huge! Congrats:), what was your weight the day of sx?

more pics

Lookin great
Thank you!!!
Hey sweetie How was you able to get the quote 8200? Happy Healing!

I still can't believe I did this, but im so happy I did and I would do it in a heartbeat If I had to do it again!! I'm really surprised I am doing so well since ive always been a wuss when it comes to pain, but I believe since I like what I see it's keeping me motivated lol I can't wait until they take these tubes off, I just wanna get up and do something... But at least that's all I gotta complain about for now so I'm grateful hehe

Looks awesome. So glad i went with dr Salama too. Have a great healing, i am freaking out about the pain
Hun...Later post more pic with out faja.. plisss=) i love u results alot =)
Looking good girly!

i cant stop taking pictures and its only day 2 lol

Congrats hun, you made it to big bootyland we are salamabooty sistas now, happy healing I'm 7 months po dr Salama changed my life after care is the key now for best results
Looking good girly! I can't wait until my turn! Did u add hips? How'd they turn out?
Yes they look great I just don't know why they don't show when I take pics -.-

I need help

I need help with this second garment!!! That thing cuts off my circulation, but this is the thing my first garment is a medium and I told them that it was just a little loose in the middle So they gave me the second garment in a medium as well along with the foams... But that thing cuts off my circulation, even on my legs!!! I feel like they start to go numb when I lay down :-( any vets that could help me with this plz!!

did they make a incision on your upper back? Because i cant see the scar in the picture
Wow, salama did a good job on you!!!! Keep us posted!
Congrats you look great thanks for giving me hope since i am a wuss too. Hope you heal as fast as possible

MORE PICTURES!!

yes they did but it very small thats why you cant see it
thank you!!

hey ladies!!

as many other vets have said it on here i will say it again, there is NOTHING that will prepare you for what comes after this surgery, dont gett me wrong i love love love my results salama is the bomb!! but man after care is BITCH, and its not even the pain either because for me getting my boobs done and childbirth hurts more than this but all the discomfort you find yourself in afterwards adds up. I've read how a lot of ladies with kids complain about being stuck in a hotel for days missing their family but let me tell you something, i live here, and i wish i would have been in a hotel by myself!! well not completely by myself but with somebody to take care of me because the first week and being around kids its not a good combination. that being said,( enough about the negative stuff), i love my family, i love my results, and i cant wait until i can go shopping!!! =]

Girl he hooked you up! Now Comes the hard part aftercare And waist training I am still waist training at 7 months po
Do you have Dr.S email or number..? can I have it please... lol. I love your results and I wana get this process going !!
You look so good

2 weeks post op

Great results. Keep posting!
You look so good congrats
Ohh you look grate!! :)