So revision on November18 with salama is happening Duran never got back to me after I send my pics months ago.

Hi I am 26 with 2 children and want tohave this...

Hi I am 26 with 2 children and want tohave this procedure because i cant stand my body now. I cant stand trying on clothes, shoping for undies, feel insecure, and never let my husband see me naked. I like to look good and feel sexy right now thats is not the case. My dream is to be able to wear what I want and feel confident about my body. And to actually enjoy going shooping for clothes I like and sexy undies(victorias secret lol). I will be traveling from Boston on June I am soo happy.

@flatbooty- I'm the practice administrator for the practice so pretty much any questions I can petty much answer. If not I can always get you an answer, not a problem at all. I'm here for all of you so please let me know anything you need. Good evening ladies.
Ruben
@ Ruben I just want to know what your job is at the office of Dr. Salama, just so I can refer to you when needed I've heard that Dr. Salama staff staff is great!!
good luck to u i have the date for July so i wanna hear ur results and i will share u mines too. u will be recoverin while ill be suffering im soo insecure too also my boyfriend is not allowed to see me naked this is one of the reasons why im so interested in this.

Each day I become more desperate and dont even...

Each day I become more desperate and dont even know if I am going to be able to wait that long. My appoimment is going to be in the summer of next year and I am basically going to be on recovery for the whole summer ugh!!. I ve heard that Salama is having cancelations so I would like to go sooner next year, so I can spend the winter recovering and enjoy my summer. I see this more unrealistic with each day that goes by because the day is so far away from the present.

@1klimaxx Oh wow! so you are another one among others I know who are schedule for the same day, which worries me a little because he is doing too many girls in a day and each procedure takes about 5 hrs, thats not too professional I think. but on the other hand feel free to inbox me to keep in touch I am going to go with my mom and you?
hi... my mom and my sister will be with me... my aunt wirks for the double tree hotel (hilton) so im hoping there is one close by.. yeah,i think he does 3-4 precedures a day.:(
HI, FLATBOOTY MY DATE IS THE 6/6 OR 6/7 ... SO IM SURE I'LL SEE YOU THERE... YES IM ALSO AM LOOKING FOR A SOONER DATE... I DONT CARE HOW SOON!! I LIVE IN HAWAII, BUT ILL PACK UP AND HIT THE AIRPORT!!! WELL GOOD LUCK.. STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE SITE.

Hi I just want to know why are soo many girls...

Hi I just want to know why are soo many girls going for a second round? I mean does the fat really stays permanent after a couple months or is all B.S, and it slowly goes away, cuz I really cant afford a second round, which also means a second airfare among other big expenses., I mean I am doing this to improve myself not to get riped off, also I was told by other pysicans that if the procedure was done correclty it shold be a one time procedure, so girls let me know what is going on here.

Ladies are getting a 2nd round because the booty isn't as big as they would like it or they want extra areas lipo'd so they figure to not let the fat go to waste- just reinject into booty.
Flatbooty-pretty much at two months is when the swelling and inflammation for the MOST part has completely subsided. At times there could still be. But yes by then any and all fat that would be reabsorbed would have happend. Yes the results are permanent but keep this in mind. Let's say usually your body weight is 120 lbs and you gain 20 lbs for the surgery so you're at 140. Then at say 3 months free surgery you see your butt and you like but want to lose some weight because you feel heavy. That weight needs to come from somewhere and that can result in you losing some volume in your butt. When you lose weight one cannot expect for the fat to disappear everywhere but the buttock area. And I've seen that happen all too often. Touch ups are on a case by case basis at the doctors discretion. Depending on what needs to be done it sets the pricing. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Ruben
Hi Ruben thank you for taking the time to clear up some of my concerns. Ok the first thing I want to say is that yes ive seen some ladies who are overweight and expect too much form the procedure, now on the other hand I 've seen others who are in an ideal weight and the results arent what they expected., also about fat reabsorption like I mentioned before I was told that after two months whatever is in stays in. based on what you"ve seen do results stay permanent after two months? is it possible for the body to continue fat reabsorption even after? because if that is the case then I need to be ready for the expectations., also if a touch up is needed is there any extra charge for it if yes how much? tanx.

Hi I"ve been addicted to this site for the past...

Hi I"ve been addicted to this site for the past month, and I came across that Dr. Salama was one of the best for the procedure I am looking to get, so I booked with him,. but lately I've seen many girls here going for second round and others who arent pleased with their results for many different reasons, and this is getting scary, because I dont have the money and the time for a touch up or a secound round!!! I iam traveling so those are extra expenses right there!!. I am afraid that I made the wrong decision by booking with him. I am now considering Dr. Jimmerson even though hes more expensive Ill just have to save harder for him though but as long as is worth it then is ok with me, I just believe that if this is done properly there shouldnt be a secound round I dont wanna be crying later on. Please help me decide Jimmerson or Salama and why?

Wantabooty I agree with u girl.
Amen!
@flatbooty - the technique hasn't changed and the reason we ask patients to be 30 lbs above ideal weight is so that the fat is easily accessible rather than someone who is leaner makes it more difficult to access. Once the swelling and inflamation has subsided, we ask the patients to get back to their comfortable weight. Keep in mind that comfortable weight will be different since that fat is mostly in their buttock area. There may be residual fat in their bra line, but nothing that losing some weightloss won't take care of. I have personally seen many of the recent patients that have done surgery, and they have been very happy. Will you have 100% satisfaction? I know that's impossible, but we do our best to meet a patient's expectations. I hope this helps, and let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Ruben

Hi, I am still 8 moths away from my bbl but I am...

Hi, I am still 8 moths away from my bbl but I am making plans because I dont know if my mother will be able to go with me and my hubby will be working so I need to have this cover in case she cant. Is it possible to do this by myself or do I absolutely need someone to be taking care of me? if so, how much does it cost to hire a nurse? if anyone else is going for sx around the same day let me know so we can share expenses as I am going to be traveling too as well. Thank you any advices are welcome.

I'm having surgery on June 4th and I wouldn't mind splitting expenses with you! I found a condo that has two big bedrooms each with 2 queen beds!
DId you make a decIsIon on whIch Dr. to go wIth?
I think I am staying with Salama for now it seems like he finally realized that he needs to do his job right in order to keep his patients, I hope it continues like this.

Hi girls I just got a quote from Dr Campos in...

Hi girls I just got a quote from Dr Campos in Tijuana pretty cheap and based on what he told me he injects the fat on the muscle to minimize the absorption I am very undecided because traveling out of the coutry specially to Mexico is kinda scary for me. I've seen some gils who went with him here but not enough and not too many updates either, but form others here i've heard hi is one of the best ones I just want to make sure, because I get undecided with Salama sometimes since round two, or touch ups are not options for me, I want this to be a one time only procedure though. Thank you girls.

Hello, all I can say is that Dr Campos is one of the BEST in the game. Plenty of girls on Realself and Makemeheal have gone to him and he not only gives the BEST butt and hips but he sculpts your body like an hour glass. Not taking ANYTHING away from Dr S but Campos is certainly the best but some people just dont want to travel to MX but I took my daughter for her birthday and christmas present and he did a phenomenal job and trust me MX is not bad at all, the medical facilities are the cleanest that I have ever seen and the recovery houses are some of the best, Club med is wonderful (although I had an altercation with one of the owners about money that I owed to one of the Dr's) they do provide great and personable service. Dr Campos is the bizness!!!!
yeah thats what I noticed too hour glass figure, but he didnt include the bra line on his estimate is that included on the price?
I will be traveling to Mexico in December going to Dr. Cardenas but depending on my results I may be going to Campos for Round 2 my main focus is my TT.

Hi I am working in aa office now and I am planning...

Hi I am working in aa office now and I am planning on going for my BBL on June, I juast want to know how long does a patient has to wait to sit down and how to handle this situation at work. I cant imagine myself standing up in the middle of the office in fron of my computer while everyone else is sitting down LOL!. I also want to know what excuses some of you girls used with your boss when you decided to go for the procedure, and they noticed that you came back with a whole different body type.

I plan to stand and say back surgery. Don't go into details. Say girlie stuff if u are pressured. But don't come back with a donky booty and xpect ppl to believe your story.
true Lol, I was thinking about telling the truth but not sure.

Hey chikas, I know I am still 7 months away but I...

Hey chikas, I know I am still 7 months away but I just want to know when did you get the package with the instruction, because it should be couple monthst ahead of time so we can know what we need ahead of time! tanx ladies.

Your package probably won't arrive until around a month before for actually surgery date. There are really no instructions or things you have to do 2 or 3 months prior. It's really a little over a month before that you have to start your vitamins. The only thing your supposed to do is that far before surgery is cut out all drugs and or alcohol.
Funny you asked that, I just emailed Ruben the same question and I'm scheduled for Feb 19, 2013....right around the corner.
ok then, that is def close enough to get your package soon! because there are certain thing you have to do couple of months ahead, I want to get my package at least 3 months ahead! good luck.

Hi ladies I have a June 6 and keep having things...

Hi ladies I have a June 6 and keep having things comming up so I just want to know if anyone wants to switch their august with my June, tanx.

I have August 1st
Hi my app is actually June 7, I am looking for a mid or late august, but if I dont find any offers for those dates I will take the latest august available from any of you, thank you ladies.
Send me your number in private message if you want to switch, I would love to switch. My day is August 15th.

Hi I will be traveling with God first On June 6 to...

Hi I will be traveling with God first On June 6 to get my bbl on June 7 with Dr Salama, I just want to know if any of you ladies have good suggestions on essential supplies including garmets, type of clothing and cheap motels, condo deals!!!

Really? What a deal how ling are u staying for?
**Long
I will be there with dr Ghurani on may 28. my date is may 29th. I booked all my stuff together thru expedia and got a cheap motel. Im traveling from NC and my ticket and room was 400 total girl!

Hey ladies I just found out tha I am not going to...

Hey ladies I just found out tha I am not going to be able to have my bbl on June 7 if any of you want to switch please let me know if any of you want to swap u can inbox me if you want.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

DR SALAMA HAS NO DRIVER WHAT AM I GONNA DO?

Hi I just found out that drsalam no longer has a driver which I think i messed up they didnt tell me that before, if it wasnt becaue I ask if he could pick m up at te airport at 7pm I would just be o my on lost when got there. anyways my app isAug 2 and I ju wanna know if anyone is loking for a buddie to shar expenes please let me know ladies.

Hey girl just got back and they have a new driver, her name is Miriam! Good luck!
Oh my God really? tanx so much , Nancy was supposed to let me know if they get another driver and she never did, not fair at all!!!
Did they call and tell you they dont have the new driver anymore? I know Larry was gone but they got someone else.

2 MONTHS AWAY DR SALAMA!!! WHERE THE SALAMA LADIES AT???

Hi i am only 2 months away and to be honest I dont see it coming I cant believe that its been almost a yr since I schedule this app which initially was for June 7 but I moved it to a later date. I have mixed feelings i'm working on losing some weight that I gained and hopefully I can lose 20Lb or a little more I lose weight quick I have done it before. I am doing this because I want my results to be awesome!!! I want a butt of steal!! round and perkie with lots of projection, r I am a little concern because the latest results I am seing from Salama are not what I was seeing a yr ago... I just want my 2 balls on the back and that's it...

Im August 30 but now looking for a later date like middle of October r beginning of October

has anyone got lipo in the pubic area too, cuz I got a lot of fat thereg!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

has anyone got lipo in the pubic area too, cuz I got a lot of fat there

Hi im wondering if anyone has gotten the outside of the vagina lipoed also, cuz I have a lot of fat in tgat area it loks like a big wide upside down triangle shaped roll across that area nasty! ! And it doesn't go away if anyone else had this problem let me know, my Dr is Salama.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I HAVE NO ONE TO GO WITH IS IT SAFE TO GO BY MYSELF HAS ANYONE HERE DONE IT?

HI ladies I have noone to go with my husband cant come because of his job, and my mom will be watching my children, my only option is to get my sister from Puerto Rico and get her a ticket to Florida round trip, but I am still thinking about it because it doesnt make too much sense to do that. and I am very reserved whenb it comes to my stuff and my sister will make sure that my whole family in Puerto Rico knows about it. On the other hand I cant afford to hire a nurse!! Pllease any advices are welcome.

Why dint you consider asking another bbl lady to share accommodations with you and you'll can split nurse cost.Ive only read about two/ three ladies doing it solo, but they even needed help the first day or so.
I tried but don't get replies back I guess I gotta keep trying.
Hi there I had my BBL DONE 6/4 I am currently here in FL recovering Dr Ghurani was my doc. Coming down on your own but to go thru this surgery recovery you definitely need someone. I'm very independent and live alone and I thank god I brought my sister with me.

is it me or salama's botties all look the same now

Hi, lately I've noticed that salama booties sll look the same. Not as round, and full as the ones before, kibd of boxy I heard he's putting his patients in booty out garments, that might be the cause im less than two months away, so im staying with him I will show him my wish pic and make it ckear that rounness and o projection is what a want!

I am thinking about going alone as well. flights are too expensive right now. I'm having mine done in FL on Aug 2nd as well.
Who is your doctor? Inbox me.
I would not go alone. Even the girl that got hers done the same day as mine said she doesn't recommend anybody doing this alone. Her friend came but then just bounced on her. I felt so bad... now that girl was a very tough chick. I gave her props. I think I would've died if I was by myself. Good luck and try to find somebody to go with you.

why is salama using butt out garments

I find that his results were better before when ladies used butt in garments its just my opinion based on my observations lately, what you ladies think?

And don't do it alone please thank god for my bf !! First two days I could barely wipe my own ass !!! Just being real with ya .... Get help
tanx for being real with me bbl siss. I wish I had hubby or mom coming but his gonna be working and y mom watching my kids, so I'm gonna have to bring my oldest sister from Puerto Rico which is a hot mess but I already booked the flights last nite as I noticed the prices were increasing, another option was to bring one of my riends but nahh,, not thinking about bringing friends or anything like that, im very reserved when it comes to my stuff. tanx so much.
Myriam is THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!! She is the driver and also a nurse she knows her stuff. She's very caring towards all the girls and helps wherever she cans. I say this from experience.

I AM AFRAID I MIGHT NED A TUMMY TUCK BUT SALAMA DIDN'T TELL ME I DO!!! WHAT YOU LADIES THINK?.. PICS INCLUDED

Hi BBL sisters, so here are some pics that I posted because based on my observations of other ladies I'v noticed that I might need a TT Salama didn't say anything when he saw the pics to do an estimate last year, but I don't want any surprises when I get there, do u think lipo alone should do be trick?

Hey love check out my pix too my tummy hung pretty low and he did a good job sculpting I think you should be fine but you could always call and talk to someone at the office to ease any nerves :)
Look at my before and after, other dr said I needed a tummy tuck but salama did his thang on my and no tummy tuck needed I love myresults
I just had brazillian butt lift, 5 days ago it looks nice and full, does any one no if it will get alot smaller? The first three days I was in so much pain. I ask because I had a very flat butt when I say flat I mean tortilla flat lol.

SQUEEM VEST, VEDETTE SHAPEWEAR, CINDERS ETC WHEN? HOW OFTEN

I just want to know more about this other shapewears I;ve seen many of you with thee things on, and writting about orders sizes and numbers, I had no idea that we have to wear these things, why? how soon after surgery can we wear them how often? and also can anyone explain to me the model codes and all tha? and give me some good links to look for it after? Tanx

Tanx so much ladies!!
Check out my after care and garment regimen (I try to follow salamas recommendations to the t they have worked wonders for me, not claiming to be an Expert buy it has worked) Compression compression compression is the key. But I would not purchase any garments before surgery I would order your first garment to be a Size, smaller then whatever size they have you leave aventura with to go home k
Check out this site www.lingerieoffprice.com fajas are around $30. This is what I've learned. You have your basic garments then you have the binders and waist cinchers. The waist cincher for example are the Fajas, Squeem, Ann Michelle garments. The help to try the waist and get it as flat and small as possibly. They are extremely tight and uncomfortable but they are best to be worn post surgery for best results. When it comes to sizes you n3ed to take measurements of your shape then order a cincher. Now my issue with that and the reason I didn't order online is because the size I am pre surgery will not be my post op size. So the only way to win I figure is to just by 2. A lot of faja places r non refundable because once its worn you can definitely tell.. hope this helps

SCARE AS HELL CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THE PAIN!!

Please ladies tell me is not as bad as natural childbirth cuz I am starting to freak out, everytime I see a post op review of Salama is about ladies describing how torturing the healing process is, I am a chicken when it comes to pain, now i am thinking what did I get myself into? ahead of time, not to mention nightmares about sx are hunting me already.

I actually had the same question. I'm scheduled for August 6th. Last minute change in plans and give me a sooner date. I wasn't going in till mar 2014. So needless to say, i'm completely unprepared.
I'm going to dr. Salama @ the end of august; I was wondering where u were staying at? I'm tryna find other lodging options.
Its bad but only for the first Couple days but it's worth it

im starting to buy supplies and confy clothes but need help from u gals.

Hi ladies I need ur help I have sum questions ladies.

Are summer dresses and yoga pants ok and confy for post op?
Can we wear lotion and other personal care products after sx?
What type of shoes are the best to wear after sx?

I wore summer dresses every day I wore them hospital slipper socks salama gives most of the time and flip flops after, Tic Tic Tic Toc your almost there
Tanx girl btw, ur blog is the most informative of all and ur results one of the best ones too!
Your big day is getting closer and closer. Bigbootytinywaist has a very comprehensive list-you will find it very helpful-no doubt. I would suggest you use her list and ask her (she is very good at getting back to ladies on her blog) if there is anything on her list that turned out to not be needed at all to help you to nail things down. From my perspective (I'm at home recovering so very different from being away from home for several days). Arnica gel is VERY soothing to the lipo areas. I like having my comfy socks on so I bought some simple black summer sandals that I can slide my feet in with my socks on and go for my morning walk. I also purchased two black maxi dresses from Walmart that I adore!

MIXT EMOTIONS!! COUNTDOWN BEGINS ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT TIL MY SALAMAFICATION!

Oh my God I still cant belive I will be flying in 6 days and getting bbl done in 8 days!! Time seemed to went by like nothing, and my anxiety levels are high, I feel butterflies in my tummy every time I think about this, the process it self from gathering supplies, coordinating transportation, flights (bringing my sister all the way from Puerto Rico),hotel, child care, and work excuse to be out for 3 weeks, has rised my stress and anxiety levels to the max, this is all I think about!! All I've been plaining on for the last month and a half, and I cant believe the day is getting so close. Any suggestions from any of u bbl sistas are always welcome.

Thank you girl, we all go through this emotional roller coaster before surgery YOUR NOT CRAZY it's normal

HOW MUCH DOES MYRIAM THE DRIVER CHARGES 225 OR 250?

Myriam is charging me 250, I though it was 225 was up with that?

flight is 2 hrs delay!!

So here I am at the airport since 2:30 and just when everything seemed to good to be truth, flight is 2.5 hrs late!! There is always Something, I am soo mad imma get there after 10pm my poor sister will arrive at 6:40 so that's more than 3 hr waiting. I am exhausted, pissed off and impatient. Pre op is tomorrow at 11am and I wanna rest enough tonight dont wanna look like a frozen fish tomorrow. But sooner or later I am gonna be in Florida this soon to be diva is on her way baby!!

Ohhh sombody getting a booooty tomorrow lol
;) wish me luck.
I'm sorry about it flight girl! Try to Have a safe calm trip though.

so today is the day!!!

Here I am waiting on the staff office is still close i got here at 6:50 and my nerves are kicking hard please may God be with me throughout this surgery.

Good luck!

3 days post op am so depressed right now all this for nothing

Hi bbl sistas, so today I am 3 days post op and I am not happy with my results, I made so many sacrifices, and put lots of money on the table in hope of having an improvement in my shape, but I got nothing on return, I told salama I wanted a nice slope upside down shape, with a nice waist line and archy lower back he said ut could be possible cuz I had some projection to begin with, and I was left with an ugly wide flat shelf. My tummy is all wrinkly and lumpy but I knew it could happen, now I dont know if I look better before or now, I just feel like he messed up on me he said he couldn't give enough projection on the bottle because he couldn't fit anymore fat?!!He putted 1300 ccs but I don't see any improvement :(

3 days post op More pics

More pics phone is acting up and wont let me add more.

You look wondrous Hun...give the fat that was graphed to attach to your blood cells and do what it do... Your true results come in Six weeks...luv
Tanx girl hope it gets better cuz, there's no way im going for a round 2 this sx aint no game, im not looking forward to spend anymore money and go through this pain again.
You are more than welcomed....smiles...yes it's round two for me but its ten yrs later....yes the pain is to gain...Hun...happy healing girl....

3 days post op don't like my results

Ok ladies let yourselves b the judge, I am so depressed right now thinking I have to fix this mess or make it better myself, there a r w ladies here with excellent results right away and sum if them have worst body types, but I guess be chooses who he wants to get salamified, im praying for this to get better.

Sis you look wonderful, your swollen right now all booty looks deformed the first week lol, And the wrinkly belly is actually a good thing that means he got allot of fat out, we all look like that after, massagees and foam And ab board will tighten that up as the weeks go on, your going through the love hate post op roller coaster right now it's normal
Tanx I just had 1st massage today it was awesome I must say celia Rocks, she made me feel better and relieved, she said many girls complaint about the same thing and shelfl goes down and booty will settle, so far feeling better tanx.
Hey doll I think it is too early too judge and we are our worst critics. I think we want Irene the Dream projection right away lol, trust it fluffs nicely you'll see. Don't allow ur down spirit to effect your results stay positive, you made it out of surgery let the healing and fluffing begin.

4 days post op new garment size L massage felt awesome.

First of all I must say celia is amazing, she is very professional and very into her thing, massage wasn't painfull for me, im liking the new garment cuz of the compression but my crotch is burning it boders me down there but I can tolerate it. I got a massive headache after walking around the beach with my sister for like 40 mnts, I had enough water and gatorade, but once I got to room i laid on the bed to take a nap and my sister forgot to wake me up to give me the dose so I missed it for 3 hrs is that dangerous? Im so worried.

Glad ur feeling better hunny! Wishing u continued HAPPY, HEALTHY healing! :)

cant sleep this garment is supper tight in my bottom parts

I putted a pad on to see of it feels better but the vagina it its bodering me badly cant sleep right now, im ok with the compression overall but not in my vagina its killing me, so far sleeping on my tummy and this garment has been the must difficult parts of recovery. Any tips welcome

Line vaginal part with 2 pads it should the pressure off of the vajayjay. You need that compression so no atter how it hurts grin and bear it . Think about he end result. Its way too early to be second guessing what your body looks like. You will not even see the true you til about -6 months.are gonna drive yourself crazy. Everyones results are different, please have realistic expectataions. You made it through surgery which was the hard and dangerous part. Relax and let yourslef heal before you start secom guessing what is and is not. Concentarte om compression eating healthy and exercising when its time.
Computer skipping words but u get the jist.
Its ok I understood everything, tanx for the motivation sista I appreciate it.

day 6 and results are still looking ugly from day 1.

I am so sad I feel robbed, I spent money, energy, left my husband and children for the first time in my life in order to have this surgery, from the beginning is been an emotional roller coaster, but now it's turning into deep depression. I can't stand looking at myself right now cuz the results now look wost than my body before, and everyone can see it. I spoke to Salama yesterday and he said if my lower back doesn't improve hewill do a revision, but what about my butt? my butt is the worst one I've seen here so far I had good expectations and now my butt looks deformed, I am going back to Boston on monday and my husband and family also had good expectations, they are going to be very disappointed as well I don't want them to see me, I wish I could go back to normal again. I regret making this decision.

I've been looking at some if his work because something today sparked a interstate in him for ne and if you put in salama bbl look at those ladies and I've come to the conclusion that it's his method of treatment that you won't see that blossoming booty for sometime like a few weeks. I also see those ladies did exercise and they are currently happy but their bootys were as you describe afterwards but let me say this, you are in a emotional mind frame, DO EVERYTHING YOUR INSTRUCED AND SUGGESTED TO DO or you won't see results if you hold yourself down. I suggest doing that search I did, it may put you at a lot of ease
Damn mama, im so sorry to hear. How are u recovery wise?
As far as my recovery I'm doing good, thinking about my children make me continue through this nightmare of my surgery, I am still thinking maybe I would've come out with better results if I was 200lbs I lost weight to have better results and ended up with a small butt.

itchy is getting serious

I am starting to itch, im using arnica gel and benadryl but isn't helping much, this is getting in my nerves help.

Go buy goldbond lotion in the green bottle. Slather it on from top to bottom. Its going to stop it. You may want to also after slathering gently use your nails to rake over your skin or use a comb. GIRL that will make u feel so good. Then put the garment on. It works like a charm.
Tanx butt is itchy too can I put tha on the butt too?
Yes as long as any incisions are closed. Gently rub the booty though...lol.

15 days post op new and old pics compare the difference....

I know I said I wasn't coming back til results were final but I must say that changing is happening, and though im not completely satisfied yet, I can see a positive difference with my body compare to the fist week, tanx for your support sistas, I have to say that im playing a big role in making my body change, I've been wearing the triangle foam right above my butt right where the fat was left behind 27/7, foam on my upper back, and stomach, I must say the foam really works wonders. On day 14 I started wearing my faja with the board, foam and medium squeem, I will keep posting pics of my progress.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

some pics will post more after.

Pics I will post more I just gotta edit them first.

Girl and a damp, cold face towel! and slide that bad boy across your stomach. I itched so bad (still do) and sometimes I cant feel my fingers on my stomach or it hurts to bad so I scratch with a cool damp face towel it feels soooo good
Very encouraging news!

18 days post op update.

Some pics of the change, this sx isn't joke and is not about the pain for the first 2 days, tank Gid I mannaged to handle that pretty good I was eating waking and drinking good the 1st day, I was weak but not in crazy pain, I was pushing myself into recovery and by the 2nd day I was better 3rd day I went to the stores after my post op app. The hard part of this procedure is the reality that comes after, garment, foam, squeem and ab board, not being able to wear what I want except from dresses tshirts and yogas to cover all these layers of compression, not being able to get a pedi or go to the salon, not being able to sleep comfortable, not being able to sit for 6 weeks, all of this is physically draining I just can't wait to be back to normal, I know is gonna be worth it at the end but emotionally is getting to me I feel so lonely my husband is being a little distant because I don't wanna have sex yet, til im able to sit, and I feel sad sometimes but unfortunately no one understands why, would I do this again, don't know about that booty greed can be strong sometimes so can't say no lol, but ladies be ready for a life style change uf you really want good results after sx, is tough but I am pushing myself to protect my investment.

17 days post op

u look great i love the curve n da butt is dere 2
Tanx.
I love it girly, you look great you have not even fluffed yet it will only get better as long as you stick to your regimen, I told you just be patient I'm glad you're doing better I'm officially 6 months tod a y

anything better than yoga mat for driving?

So today was my first day driving because I had to they needed me at work, I put a yoga mat, it was the thicker one I found at Walmart, the mat went a little flat and I was having a hard time to keep my butt off the back of the seat, tank God is only 7 minutes away, grr I feel so bad I have to do this 3 times a week and I need something more solid than a yoga mat any recommendations?

Hi hun ur booty looks great im glad u put up pucs so others can c...i love ur results my sx is 9/16 mite i ask wher did u stay?
I have my sx in December with salama but I've already bought n damn near tryed it all already. Best thing I found for driving was a half yoga roll and then use one for your back or lumbar pillow. I found them cheap on amazon and posted pics in my review. And a pic of me trying with a whole roll. Plenty of room but whole roll was too much. And it felt like it wanted to "roll". Last thing we need is an accident trying to protect our booties!!! You look wonderful!! Happy healing!!!
Yes that's what I was thinking too, this mat was so uncomfortable that I nearly felt that I was driving almost standing to protect my investment, and though about getting in to a car accident for it would b stupid from me, so will try the half roll instead, so mamy sacrifices we have to make for this sx is no joke, if I was born with a good rear, all these would've been avoid lol.

one check bigger than the other

So here I am inspecting my body for changes or irregularities and noticed that one cheek is bigger than the other and I think the difference is big, there's no way imgonna stay with this assimetry Iis this normal or is a sign to consider revision?

2 things hun, you should NOT have tight jeans on at 3 weeks AT ALL you could be doing more damage! SECONDLY YOUR BODY IS HEALING so swelling and fluffing can be uneven till its final you have to follow the regimen and rules to the t for best results that way if there is an issue you can prove it is surgeon error and not poor affercare
Tanx bigbootytinywaist I was just trying them on at home and they are really stretchy jeans, I don't wear jeans at all, im following regimen strictly, im just unlucky.
BBTW was ur Vedette 136 breast out or in one an was it boyshort cause i didnt c da vedette 136 in ur blog an i looked twice mayb ovalooked but ino its there.

best way to make waist super tiny

I am obsess with my waist right now cuz I feel like it doesn't look as small as b4, In fact gained an inch im still using baggy ass xl CG with with board and foam and medium squeem on top 23/7 but I guess I gotta do something stronger what else aids in slimming down the waist line, ladies.

Try my regimen it's tuff but pays off
Wow u bought many garments!! But it def paid off for ya cuz that waist is super small girl.
congrats ive been away but im back ready for my transformation you look great

I look supper fat and tummy looks deformed

Im getting from a flat tummy to a pre op tumny in no time, I have rolls and a huge stomach, like wtf!! I emailed salama pics and concerns but still no answer back im going backwards now cuz at the beginning I didnt swell much and now I look as big as pre op, I don't know if it's. Swelling but looks like fat for sum reason, Ive been wearing my garment all the time and had it altered by a seamstress.

No Salt, no gatorade or sports drinks, no sugars. Are you getting lymphatic massages, u could be holding fluid.
Yes but they are different this city is wack couldn't find anything better, my hubby does them too, sinilar to the ones celia used to do.
Are you eating salty foods in the day. That's what my doc says can swell you up.

5 weeks post op and planing a round 2, where did everything go again?

I know I said. No for round 2 due to all the emotional rollecoaster issues, but im considering it this booty obsession is getting serious and I can't stop being so obsessed untill I get the projection I want!! But im just considering it for now, This is the same projection I had pre pregnancies and I want a drastic change, not what I had before, an "average" booty nahhh that aint doing it 4 me, this time imma gonna ask for a donk, or a stripper butt so he can deliver the results I want. Not satasfy with my results so far, I've been eating healthy, moving around, wearing super tight compression, and everything is changing for the worst, the other thing I need is def a tummy tuck but it aint happening yet cuz I want 1 more child.

Hey girl. I think I met u at the surgery center! I'm the Puerto Rican girl that had her boobs done!! We're u there w it sister!??
wow...im sorry to hear about your results....i do see a differance in ur B4 and afters...however...little...i havent had mine yet and i get soo nervous when i see reviews like this one....????..did yu tell him you wanted it big...really big..or just natural and nice...bigbootytinywaist..look at her regimine..its fantastic..she asked for as big as it can get..im gonna tell him to make mine as big as it can get and hopefully love it when it absorbes some...God bless you doll and ill continue to check up on you...u do look better though..howeve..i understand
Dr. Salama suspose to be the king in bbl. OMG . I dont no what he did. but it is early..... best wishes

I am 11 weeks post op and can't stand this garment any longer...

I have 2 garments the the vedette 136 and the stage 2 I got in the office, well the vedette 136, I dont like because it chocks my crotch even when I wear an underwear on the neith, and makes my thingie look like is divided :0,,, and the one Im currently wearing is the stage 2 from the office booty in but its getting on my nerves already, I want another one, but im just afraid to get the wrong one and throw more $$ out, I am looking for extra torso compression, and somethong that doesn't choke my vajinie lol, advises and links welcome.

You're looking good darlin;) sorry to here you're not completely happy. When does Dr.S say you'll see final results?
You look great babe and congrats.....I am going to him in Apr 2014.
Tanx, good luck to u girl.

it seems like Dr Salama don't wanna give me a revision....

I have rolls on my back, tummy isn't flat anymore, and my butt is lumpy, with a hard mass on left cheek, I contacted Ruben by email because he is the only one who responds to them and, he said that revision will only happen if the doctor is at fault, and a second surgery might be require to achieved optimal results,, Wtf!! Im not as wealthy enough to throw $$ like that, I emailed salama and got no response, so then again I emailed ruben about hard spot and lumps and he said it might b fat necrosis to give it time, I didn't expected this, so now if the problem doesn't resolve overtime im left in the dark with no hope just like another number. I was considering a second round but now I wanna go with Duran if things don't improve, or salama won't do a revision on me.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

forgot to mention that im still wearing my cg and squeem very tight here are some pics!!!

Not sure wtf is going on in here but I see no progress at all, things are getting worse even though Im still following a strict aftercare., this is me at 11 weeks post op.

hey sweetie. what is your waist size and what is your hips? I didn't get a small waist or the projection that I wanted either.
My waist was 27 at the beginnin and now im up to 32? My booty is a 43, same as pre sx I hate my results!!!!
I think you look great, give it time and don't be so hard on yourself. I do believe that if you do have a hard mass on your cheek, Dr Salama should do a revision. Its the right thing to do, keep your customers happy.

revision app but thinking about 2nd round, with Duran.

Hey ladies I've been away for some time already, trying bot to focus on my body, but it's impossible, i am not satisfy, my ass has flat spots all over, my belly and back are fat!!! And I know that a revision wont get rid of all the fat i was left with. My butt is too small for my frame I want more side projection!! My revision app us for November, however I want a vixen body, and considering Dra Duran for my second round, I had sent her my pics 2 days ago to get a quote, so at this point im just waiting, im a little afraid of going out of the country for this procedure, but I know that in order to get what I want I will have to travel outside, because im not convinced with the results of drs here, I need to die for curves and a full booty!!!

Your the second lady that has said Dr Salama doesn't do/wont do revisions! Well it actually seems he picks & chooses who he doe revise! That's sad! Good luck to you! Keep us posted please!
Yes, he finally agreed when I became obsess and write him everyday about my unsatisfactory results.
Good for you! DR should be held accountable & be happy to fix us!

DOES ANYONE KNOWS DURAN'S #?

I am still waiting on a quote, from 4 days already I'm becoming a little inpatient, I emailed her yesterday but no answer back! :(

Hey hun I had my surgery with dr.salama on june 20th. And I lost so much volume its crazy my butt just keeps deflating deflating before the surgery hips and butt 40 inches I checked yesterday and I'm at 41 makes no sense not top of that have dents 3 of the one on each Sid of my butt and ine on the bottom of my but.
Hey chica hope you were able to get your revision, And your first BBL you said you were 160 pounds , how much cc did he removed and how much did he put In???
Can you post some pics of what you want revised?

revision with salama on November 2014 anyone else going around that date?

So I'm over a year post op and will get a revision done on November 18, wanted to know if anyone else is going around that date, so we can share expenses.

Hey sweetie, how much did you pay for the revision?
I had the exact same problem, one more inch of difference but it will accommodate a little though and trust me it may not get better in a year, I have to go for a revision due to flatness and dents.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Salama took his time answering my questions and listening to my concerns, he is very professional and agreed to do a revision on me after me being on top of him, lol. I felt he didn't take his time operating me, my sx took less than 3 hours and I'm not happy with the outcome.