Dont Know What to Do - Aventura, FL

I always hated my shape and now that i lost a...

i always hated my shape and now that i lost a tremendous lot of weight and all the working out cant accomplish certain things by but has got bigger from before however i want a boootayyy and i hateeeee my back fat with a passion.

I don't know what to do i really want dr salama but hes a lil out of my price range vthinking about daniel careaga from vanidades but really dont know his work dr perry quoted me at 6000 its cheaper than salama but i want a shapely booty i got till the beginning of march to book my treatment.

Did anybody go to daniel careaga or considering...

did anybody go to daniel careaga or considering him i need some info on him

Im starting to feel down im getting different...

im starting to feel down im getting different views from different surgeons dont know what to do one surgeon said i cant do a tummy tuck with a brazilian butt lift and dr pelayo said i need both but dr salama or dr perry never said i need a tummy tuck so im sooo confuse i just want to book my surgery already uuggghhh!!!!!!!! i need some advice

Ok so I have a girl on here that went to dr.pelayo...

Ok so I have a girl on here that went to dr.pelayo Iam interested in him he's not expensive his work look good so far however dealing with the coordinator from my vanidades is what holding me back NERY I found her a bit rude and snobbish and on top of that I don't trust what she is saying at all she tells me I have to put down 2k just to hold an appointment wattttttt then before he even evaluate my photos I'm asking her I need skin tightening after lipo in my back no he doesn't do that but he does tummy tucks I don't want a tummy tuck...idk about that lady my Instinct is telling me not to mess withh her something her aura and this suck only if I could work with somebody else becus she's fishy to me she don't making no sense
Miami Plastic Surgeon

we should get together and go i want this soooo bad. good luck
good luck
Nevaeh is right, they are not good people to get in business with but maybe you will have better luck if you decide to go to vanidades as it's not the surgeons' fault for what these people do. I wish I would've known about Dr. Salama's private practice first and wouldn't have put a down payment with vanidades as he was only $1000 more at that time, now he is $2000 more and I'm out my down payment and airfare. I'm not getting much better service from Dr. Salama's office, I don't think Ruben likes me much, but at least they are easier to deal with and I felt safe when I put my down payment down and its more about Dr. Salama for me then his staff, though this has been a really negative experience for me so far. Maybe check to see if he works out of another office also.
I can assure you that there was just a miscommunication with Ruben. I must say that he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Dr. Salama's staff is brilliant and very down to earth. Dr. Salama is an absolute sweetheart and takes the time to listen and goes over every single thing with you. He made me feel so safe and happy. I went into my surgery with a smile on my face from another funny comment he made. (He has a great seance of humor and very sensitive to our feelings). He did a wonderful job by the way too.
-Amber Jerome
Trust me I believe yu I was feeling sketching about them just speaking to nery she madde no sense and was rude
Although Dr. Peleyo produced good results for brelove i do not suggest you go to them.Dmr3245,astheticbeauty and myself have had a horrible experience with them. Heisy the coordinator is a liar. Period point blank. The people that work their are sketchy, non trustworthy snakes. Ethical? NOT! Do not put a down payment down. You will never get your money back! Have you done any research on them? I suggest you look at some of their reviews. I will not get into my personal experience on ur blog however if you wish to get details of my experience with them feel free to inbox me and I will gv you a earful. Or talk to Astheticbeauty. Once you read the reviews you will start getting the picture. Do what you want but you have been warned.& if you don't believe me just contact the attorney general of fl & check out the complaints. No offense to anyone that has had work at vanidades, I hope your experience was better than most.
Lol thanks ladies and yes nery seems like a liar I do not trust wat she say that's y I was skeptical with going with them
Don't go to Pelayo even though Pelayo is about $1000 less than Salama, I looked him up and he's not a board certified Plastic Surgeon, Nery is a liar will feed you any lie and trust me you don't need to pay that much deposit also take in mind this is your body that your altering. I'm scheduled to do my procedure Apr 24 with Salama so if you would like to wait to see my results that is fine, since I paid a deposit in vanidades i will be doing my massages there since it's being a real hassle to get my money back.
Girl go to Salama im trying to get mine done in Sept..i seen cheaper here in Tampa FL but they didnt have to many reviews or pictures ..plus his results are amazing....#Team Salama all the way..you Het what you pay for
Hi this is Ruben. Please call me tomorrow at the office so I can discuss with you what Dr. Salama suggests.
Dont do the TT and BBL together. First of all, when you get a TT you are on your back for weeks. I don't understand why a doc would do both, at the same time, because your not suppose to sit on your rear for 2-3 weeks. My opinion.. Have the BBL, the lipo will improve your tummy. If your stomach still bothers you after the BBL, go back.
Wow but the crazy rhing salama and perry never suggested it to me but I think I might need a mini tt
Well, I have a line or flap of hanging skin and know I need a tummy tuck, if you look at my preview of the consult date you will see comments of conversation between Dr. Salama and I. I wanted to initially have both done at the same time but was advised it will be best (or should I say, he can be more aggressive with the lipo) if I wait to do the tt. So first I'm having bbl w/lipo of full abs front & back and inner thighs. After recovery and addtnl timeframe will return for tt. This is what I plan to do, if its the LORDS will! I hope this helps, cause this is my situation, and I was at uuughhhh of what to do.
This why I really want to go you dr salama sighhh
@anon9558 - I really appreciate your compliment very much. I truly take pride in helping my patients achieve what they are looking for. So thank you.
@BreLove - as to why i'm not doing any more surgeries at Vanidades, I am strictly going to be focusing on my private practice and perfecting to provide excellent service and attention to my patients.
Please contact my office at 305-933-4033 if you need any assistance. My staff will be glad to help.
Only if I knew about your work last summer
I can not wait to have mi surgery with yu and i absolutely love yur brother......and tee our body shapes r almost identical we will hav awesome results
Good evening ladies. Just to let everyone know that as mid march I will not be performing any surgeries at Vanidades so please do only contact my office as I will not be doing any surgery there. So please coordinate and request information only from my office. I will not see, consult, or do any surgery there. Thank you all, Dr. Salama
Ur like a God on this site, I dunno HOW you do what you do, but it's phenomenal!
@Dr. Salama, why are you chosing not to do any more surgeries there?
I said the same thing betwn him and perry but daniel carega quoted me @ 3500 with a tummy tuck
Hey where did you get your wish pic? & did you decide who you was going with? You know Dr. salama works at myvanidades too. That's where Im having my surgery done by Dr. salama. My opinion if you was going to spend 6k on Dr Careaga or Dr. Perry you may as well go to Dr. salama because in my opinion he sculpts to body better with his aggressive lipo. Plus he's like the same price Helloooo no brained. Lol
Thank you so much phatback that help a lot and you hear from me tomorrow ruben