Desiring to Have a Shapely, Plump Booty - Aventura, FL

I am researching the bbl procedure. I do...

I am researching the bbl procedure. I do appreciate all of the review I have read. Based on what I have read and seen so far, I am thinking Dr. Moises Salama may be the guy for me. I have many concerns as most of the women have. 1) ARE THERE ANY WOMEN OUT THERE WHO HAVE HAD THE PROCEDURE THAT'S OVER 45. As you know age, your body changes inside and out. I think I'm shaped fairly decent for my age but have a flat but and ridiculous flanks. My stomach is not huge so I think the lipo would take care of that. No tt needed. 2) I have a job where I sit a whole lot so I wanted to take 4 weeks off work. I'm hope after 4 weeks I can sit down at least 6 out of 8 hours not to include my drive to and from work. 3) I have a brown complexion but bruise fairly easy; how long would it take for the bruising to go away? There are many other questions but I'll put this out there for now and see if I get any responses.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

All of the wonderful reviews I have been reading about I decided to go with him.

Thank you and let's keep each other posted.
Thank you very much. I am aiming for late 2013 so I can take at least 4 weeks off from work. Very scared though.
Same here...I wish you the best!
Welcome in team Salama!! All the best!
hey girl,
welcome to the bbl sisterhood. gl on your journey.
Hey! I haven't done it yet either but I'm 36 and will be 37 when time to birth my new booty! Lol...write ya questions down. In the mean time ask the doctors! I know they tired of me! Good luck and keep us posted!