Buddy for DR early March.

I have been considering the BBL for about 2 years...

I have been considering the BBL for about 2 years and I’ve spent one year proactively looking into the procedure. It became all too real after stumbling upon this REAL SELF website. I have always been pretty content with my figure up until about 4 years ago. I’m not quite sure where things went wrong I literally woke up one day and realized that my body had changed drastically before my eyes. (Clearly it had been happening over time, I was just oblivious to it) I am at this point extremely overweight and I’m super short :( lucky for me I could be a lot worse off. I personally think I carry my weight pretty well... In my extensive research into which doctors I feel comfortable with and where I’d ultimately end up getting the procedure done I absolutely fell in LOVE with Dr Salama. I currently live in LA about 5 mins away from Beverly Hills where some of the most renowned surgeons are located, unfortunately for me in all my consultations with doctors in Beverly Hills and Orange County I just never found a doctor that understood what I wanted. I honestly believe here in Beverly Hills they aren’t necessarily looking for the projection that I’d want. Dr. Salama seems to be very well in tuned with the importance of projection.=) So although I would have to travel quite a ways I have my heart set on Dr Salama.

The prices seem to rise quite often, I assume it’s because he’s amazing which makes total sense. Supply and demand =) A year ago I wouldn’t have imagined that the surgery was anywhere near as extensive as it was. Going to a website and viewing before and after pictures is nothing in comparison to the graphic photos and play by plays you get in all of the real life experiences you ladies so willingly share. ( THANKS DOLLS ) if anyone has any words of advice for me I would truly appreciate it. I did have a quick question for anyone willing to answer…. I’ve consistently been reading about the accommodations and drivers set up with Dr. Salama’s patients…. It seems to be a bit of a headache if anyone has had a good experience with their stay and accommodations as far as drivers and hotels go please let me know.

Hello Lovely Ladies.... By chance is anyone...

Hello Lovely Ladies....

By chance is anyone wanting to cancel or have a later date. I haven't scheduled my sx yet bc I cant wait until Nov. I need a days in March, April or May. . . . If any of Salama's ladies need more time and would like to switch id happily schedule and trade ya :)

Switching to Yily <3

I have decided to swing to the DR ! I WANT YILY :)

Im totally looking for a buddy to room with in December. I dont think I can stay at the RH.

I need to find somewhere legit to stay in DR

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can stay when I go see Yily ? I don't think I want to stay at the RH, but i also don't want to spend a trillion dollars on some fancy hotel.

I ALSO NEED A BUDDY :)

Pre Op Pics

I am really wanting to go to Yily, in January maybe Febuary. does anyone know if she will be back by then ? I know shes going to be leaving in November de to her pregnancy. Also, I would love to find a buddy to go with. This process is quite scary, however I have wanted these procedure done for quite some time. Also, I head someone died at the clinic where she works, anyone have any info on that ?

But please im open to any advice anyone may have :)

I want to book for FEB 4th with Yily

Is anyone else going that day ?

What should I bring to DR?!

Hey ladies, would anyone be willing to tell me anything I need to bring to the DR. Yily provided me with a basic list but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also I will be taking a trip to GNC or amazon so that I can get the correct vitamins. any advice for what I should be taking prior to procedure?

Are Yily & Duran BOARD CERTIFIED

Does anyone know if yily and Duran are board certified surgeons ???????!!

Concerns about Yily and Duran .. HELP !!!

Hey Ladies,

I am absolutely dying to know if anyone can 100 % confirm that Dra Duran and Dra Yily are both board certified surgeons. I am also wondering if the anesthesiologist they use are nurses or actual certified physicians. I hear really horrible things about both doctors patients waking up in the middle of surgery. That is just a deal breaker for me, aesthesia is nothing to play with as I am in school to bean anesthesiologist I really just cant wrap my head around why so many of these girls are waking up. Is there a lack of medication, are they using it sparingly? It scares me when I read stuff like " I woke up screaming and felt everything" I've read that one too many times. Nonetheless I absolutely love their work.

I am really in a pickle trying to decipher between which surgeon I want, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I wanted Yily, but her communication skills are horrendous. I understand that they live a different way of life but to some degree it is just unacceptable. I started to research Duran and decided I really liked her work too. I spoke with Duran via Whatsapp and she was a extremely sweet. The conversation was left open ended. I have not been able to figure out how to give a deposit. I have so many questions that aren't yet answered :(

Also, for any ladies that have had to fly out far distances. How was your flight home? was first class necessary ? Did you sit on your butt the entire flight ?

Honestly anyone who has any information at this point I would really appreciate. I am looking to have my surgery April 4th.

Yily or Duran waking up from lack of Anesthesia ... ugh help !

Hey Ladies,

HELP ! DURAN DURAN DURAN

Hello lovlies,
So I am extremely stressed. I wanted to book with Duran for the 4th of March, but she is booked through the third week of MAY ! I really want to buy my plane ticket asap so that I have something locked in and its not a million dollars later. I also need to get things organized with my time off at work. It is essential that I get the date I want. I spoke with Jazmine Navarro who is a consultant/ coordinator. She says she will work to help me get the date I want amongst other things for a fee of 150 ( no guarantees ). I have read lovely things about her. I am so confused as to what I am going to do. My Spanish speaking best friend isn't going with me anymore so it looks like I will be going alone. I really would love any advice any of you ladies may have for me. Going through this process alone is a bit much.

I hate that it is SO SO SO hard to get in touch with the doctors office so I think Jazmine Navarro would be a good option. I just hope she can get me the date I NEED.

Anyone wanting to cancel or switch dates ?

I need a March 5th 6th or 7th date ? Id even do late Febuary ...

BUDDY FOR DURAN OR YILY :) MARCH

Anyone going to DR early march. I really want to go with someone. I will absolutely go alone if I have to, I am coming from los angels and would like to stay at the armonia recovery house. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Miami Plastic Surgeon