Have Jan 8 Surgery Date with Dr Salama! Would Like to Trade Dates for March or get my deposit back 790.00 - Aventura, FL

I've been debating or whether or not to have the...

I've been debating or whether or not to have the bbl procedure done for some time now. After alot of research, I've decided to go with Dr. Salama. I have a DEC 10th surgery date and would really like to trade dates for either first week in jan or march (nothing after march). Need to know ASAP! Thx in advance!!

Any suggestions on where to stay/ hotels??

Change of plans. I now have a Jan 8th date, but...

Change of plans. I now have a Jan 8th date, but again I'm getting cold feet and prob won't do it. I'm willing to trade for a March date (first week in March), or get my deposit back of 790.00.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I now have a Jan 8th date. I'm willing to trade for a March date (first week in March), or get my deposit back of 790.00.
HI IM WILLING TO TAKE DECEMBER OR JANUARY PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Hey I would love to get that date is it still available ?
No. Sorry.
Thanks I'm actually going with Jcurves instead but thank you for your reply.
Hey ladies , if anyone is interested in switching for an earlier date please let me know. i have November 20th and i need a December date. please inbox me.
Did you find anything. I have January 8th
No, not yet. I wouldn't mind switching dates with you. Jan. 8th would be a better date for me.
I don't have March But if you are still interested I would Love to work something out.
Hey t I'm not the first week of march but if you can't find anyone I'd love to switch with you.