With impant or without?????

Like you all, I have stalked Dr. Salama's reviews...

Like you all, I have stalked Dr. Salama's reviews and before and afters. I haven't booked an appointment but I know that he is booked up through late 2013. I would like to have a BBL. If there is anyone out there that needs to get rid of a 2013 date let me know. I would like to shoot for March, April, May.

Do you still need the date? Mine is January 28. Do you want it?
I have an april 29,13 date
I am looking for someone to buy me out of my date? Jan 21

So I have posted what I look like now. I apologize...

So I have posted what I look like now. I apologize for the side ways pictures. I tried to rotate them on my camera but they still posted this way on my profile. I'm undecided on getting the BBL. Some friends have told me that my butt is okay as it is and all I need is some aggressive lipo. I know that Dr. Salama is really aggressive with the liposuction and I love his before and after photos of breast augmentations. So I'm considering lipo to my abs, back, arms, and thighs along with breast augmentation with lift. I'd like you guys' opinion. Please help.

Hey sweetie! You have an ass. Once your stomach is flat it'll project more. I say just lipo. You're already curvy too, you're going to look real nice
NO ma'am, YOU have an ass. LOL I think you have a nice ass as well. Maybe all you need is lipo of other areas. I guess it matters most how you feel and how you wanna look. Thanks for your comment. Good luck.
I think ur ass looks great as is but you and only u know exactly what you are looking for and how comfortable you are with ur booty looking the way it is. So imo say gettig a bbl is a highly personal choice, so its all boils down to what you really want. Good luck with your decision hun

So I submitted all of my forms to Dr. Salama...

So I submitted all of my forms to Dr. Salama yesterday and Nancy called today. That was quick.I submitted to Yily over a week and a half ago and still nothing. I received what is probably a generic email from Dr. Salama's office stating that he could give me the results I wanted. I 'm a little discouraged because the next available dates are Oct. and Nov. Although I don't have all of the money right now, I was hoping to get something sooner. So I guess I'm gonna book, pay as time progresses, and hope for a sooner opening. Has anyone gone to Salama for just lipo? I'm thinking about aggressive lipo and breast lift with implant. That might just give me the look I need. Uggh decisions

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I guess I'm going to have to call Yily. I was...

I guess I'm going to have to call Yily. I was trying to be patient with her schedule and all but I think two weeks is extreme. Nancy a EPS called me back the next day.

Are you talking about a boob or butt lift?
I'm planning for the BBL but I also want to have a breast lift with implants. Just wanted to know who did the best breast lifts. Who will do both?
Well i originally wanted both procedure as well but my original dr told me he had stopped doing both procedures together because of complication both during and after surgery can be super difficult, having both will be hard on u during recovery as well you'll need your arms so I wouldn't suggest either.ok on to the lift and implants look into dr perry he does amazing work with the boob lift no implants omg he did a friend of mine recently and she couldn't be happier her boobs are like implants were put in they are beyond perky lol he does like a coning the shape like cone all ponty and all and this is why i choose him most lift that i've seen after the swelling goes down they appear to still be saggy but he has his own tecnique to give theese results...look him up dr. Perry wendell i could go on and on but hey lol i even have pics of his work in my profile and a nice he is as well. If im not mistaken when looking up breast lift and implants specialist in miami he automatically pop up with other docs oh let me stop typing i get excited for dr p. On phone disregard typos and grammar.

So I finally got a response back from Yily. She...

So I finally got a response back from Yily. She sent me the info package with the quote, labs and meds. I've been waiting for this, but now I feel hesitant because I don't know how I'll get off from work for the recovery time. Also I have only prepared my boyfriend for this not the rest of my family.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Yily told me she could do my Breast lift with...

Yily told me she could do my Breast lift with implants and the BBL. Has anyone had breast done by Yily? She said she uses silicone but I was hoping to get saline.

try rockyworldwide and fill_me_up and jscoenda6
I was wondering the same thing about Yily's breast lift and augmentation work. I really want to go to Pantoja (his secretary is very helpful and resounds quickly) and his breast work and BBL work is awesome! ... BUT, at the same time, I love how Yily gives her paitents a small waist ... I'm not sold on her breast work because I haven't seen enought of it. So I'm iffy on her. Plus, the accommodations in the DR recovery house don't seem as nice as the ones in Mexico. Hopefully, some ladies on here get a BL and/or a BA and post their reviews of their experience.
Yeah I'm haven't deposited or confirmed yet. So in the mean time I'll keep looking out at other reviews.

Finally found my wish

I've seen a lot of wish pics but I finally found the one that was exactly the way I'm trying to look. Does anyone know who this is? Sorry for copying the pic.

I love that wish picture
The wish pic you have up, is a picture of Amazin Amie.. She is Hip Hop Video Model.... She is very pretty and and has a beautiful shape.
Thanks

Got a quote from Duran.......

I requested a quote from Duran and she responded within a few hours. I'm please with the speedy response but the quote was $6000 for BBL and breast lift with implants. Although that's quit cheap compared to most, its way over Yily's quote. What do you guys think? I need your input.

She quoted me the same think. Honeslty shes very expensive.. Thank god im not paying more the. The 3800$ for bbl wit lipo to arms and tbighs.. I asked her about ba and bl she said 2k extra and nose 1-3 k extra.. I will be getting my ba and bl next yr wit another doc in dr who does nice breasts dra australia baez she only charging me 3400$ for ba bl and a nose job.. Dra yvelise bello was charging me 3800$ for bbl ba and bl which was a take home price but idk if she will deliver the booty i want
I haven't really seen their work but I'm impressed with Duran. I was a little caught off guard by the price but I'm willing to pay for the results. She's good with breast, aggressive enough with lipo, and not afraid to give the booty.That's the triple threat that I'm looking for. I've been thinking of a nose job but that's on a far back burner for now. When is your date?
i leave july31st

Amazin Amie is helping me make up my mind fast.

Thinking about a cross of Amie and Irene

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

A New Wish. Even though I think my wishes are along the same line of FINE.

What date r u considering ? :) I will be a Duran doll nov 5th
I haven't yet but I would I'd like to make it this year.

ANY DANCERS ON BOARD? LEFT CHEEK, RIGHT CHEEK, DO IT ALL TO THE BEAT.

I'm excited about getting my new bum. I've been practicing the booty pop thing. I want to be able to twerk it for my boo but right now I'm struggling. I need to hook up with a stripper to give me the pointers. Any dancers wanna help a chick out?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Want the girls at attention.

I want to get a breast lift but if I can get the same lift and fullness with an implant then that's the way I need to go. I'm discouraged by some of the boob jobs I've seen. The incisions are crooked. The breast aren't symmetrical. The nipples aren't equal. The nipples are either too high or too low. I just want perky full boobs.

100% with lift and implants who is doing your breasts? And how much?
Miami Plastic Surgeon