Looking to switch again!!!! Anyone interested in a July 16th date????

I have been unhappy with my shape for a while. I...

I have been unhappy with my shape for a while. I am half black and half white but my booty looks like I am just white (lol). I pretty much have no curves just straight up and down. I have researched this procedure for over one year now contimplating rather or not I should do it. This website helped me sooo much with making my decision and chosing Dr. Salama. I did my consultation online and I was very happy to hear that he thought I was a good candidate. He does however want me to lose about 20 pounds. Since I had my son 3 years ago losing weight has been extremely hard. I am now working with a trainer to get in shape and get the weight off before my surgery. I am just afraid of losing too much weight because I want hips and a nice size booty. :) I will post my before pics soon. I am sooo happy to share this journey with you ladies.

So I switched from March to July. Having the...

So I switched from March to July. Having the surgery in March was going to make me miss too much school and I really needed this last class to get into the nursing program. So I have to wait four more months but ive been my whole life with no booty so whats four more months ? Lol it also gives me more time to get to my goal weight. Happy holidays ladies!

Need to switch

I have a July 16 date with Salama....I'm looking for just a few weeks later, end of July or early Aug. If anyone is interested please inbox me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have not rated Dr.Salama because I have not even met him yet. However the staff is just great so far! I chose him because I loved almost ever "after" picture of his patients I saw. This man knows what hes doing.