Looking to switch again!!!! Anyone interested in a July 16th date????

I have been unhappy with my shape for a while. I...

I have been unhappy with my shape for a while. I am half black and half white but my booty looks like I am just white (lol). I pretty much have no curves just straight up and down. I have researched this procedure for over one year now contimplating rather or not I should do it. This website helped me sooo much with making my decision and chosing Dr. Salama. I did my consultation online and I was very happy to hear that he thought I was a good candidate. He does however want me to lose about 20 pounds. Since I had my son 3 years ago losing weight has been extremely hard. I am now working with a trainer to get in shape and get the weight off before my surgery. I am just afraid of losing too much weight because I want hips and a nice size booty. :) I will post my before pics soon. I am sooo happy to share this journey with you ladies.

So I switched from March to July. Having the...

So I switched from March to July. Having the surgery in March was going to make me miss too much school and I really needed this last class to get into the nursing program. So I have to wait four more months but ive been my whole life with no booty so whats four more months ? Lol it also gives me more time to get to my goal weight. Happy holidays ladies!

Need to switch

I have a July 16 date with Salama....I'm looking for just a few weeks later, end of July or early Aug. If anyone is interested please inbox me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have not rated Dr.Salama because I have not even met him yet. However the staff is just great so far! I chose him because I loved almost ever "after" picture of his patients I saw. This man knows what hes doing.

I am very interested please get back to me..I sent u My phone number: ) thanks
Is there anybody willing to switch surgery dates? My date is March 12th but I need it a little later preferably March 27-29th. Is anybody interested?
Best of luck with your surgery.
Hey sister, welcome when is ur date?
welcome girl.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. What date have you set your surgery for?

@LadyJmh - Good day. This is Ruben, and just wanted to let you know that we're here for you all the way through this journey. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me. Email address is rubensalama@epsmiami.com. In regards to weightloss, just do the best you can. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ruben
Welcome LadyJ. So excited for you to begin your journey.
Welcome to the RealSelf sisterhood!!!!
Congrats on booking!!! Welcome to sister hood!! :-)
Yayyy!!!! Congratulations on setting your date! When is it?

Hi,

welcome to the sisterhood. What are your measurements? Height? Weight?