BBL and Lipo to arms, upper back and bra rolls...DR. J(Jimmerson) ALL DA WAY!!!!

I just joined this last night and sent in an email...

I just joined this last night and sent in an email and pics to Dr. S in aventura at elite plastic surgery of miami...im hoping the wait isn't too long because I have the money and time right now...any recent updates on this surgery from this doctor? im still trying to loose a few pounds but I do want all the fat he can use for my butt lift. ive had a tummy tuck in 2000 now im just fine tuning that "hard to get rid of" fat that doesnt move even when i work out or diet.

Ok...so im still on my mexican journey to make my...

ok...so im still on my mexican journey to make my good body better!!! I got n emal from dr. fuentas...does anybody know his work?? anyway stil waitingto hear fromdr. campos and cardnas and Iwillalso emaildr. pantajos...no more aventura waitingimheaded to the border!!!

Finnally I have paid my deposit and my surgery is...

Finnally I have paid my deposit and my surgery is scheduled for August 22 @ 9am with Dr. Jimmerson in Suwanee, GA. I spoke with the good doctor on July 18 and he was very nice, realistic and I made him laugh when I told him that I want more cheeks at the bottom!! I decided not to get my breast and bbl done at the same time because I didnt want to be under too long so Dr. J suggested the BBL first then within 6 months (hopefully)I will go back for my breast reduction. Im paying $12,000 which is alot but I know that I want the best and I want the butt I would like and not what a Dr thinks I should have....on that note I will say im comfortable and happy with my decision to go with Dr. Jimmerson so far. I will be planning everything in the next few weeks for my stay in Suwanee. im flying in from Florida and I have arranged for a friend to be with me for a few days or until I feel up to doing anything on my own. I was heading to mexico, then to the Mia but im glad im keeping it country....can't wait!! :)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

dr. salama is not my doctor never been to him but i heard he's the bomb. I didnt like the fact that there is a year wait and he wanted me to be 170 pounds and im 5'11...im thick so I decided on Dr. Jimmerson. (if anyone knows how to change my doctor let me know!!)

today is ur day !
Hey love I hope all went well look forward to hearing from u
I hope all went well!
Hey hope everything ok..
Hey love, we haven't heard from you since before your surgery... Hope everything is working out in your favor. Looking forward to an update!
Ti & Tiny's Family Hustle featuring Dr. JImerson Monday 10/29/12 9pm EST on VH1 (Check your local listings for channel) How are you? I am Stacia, Practice Manager at Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions. Watch Dr.Jimerson on Ti and Tiny's family hustle Monday. Watch as Dr. J Curves gives the scoop on his mind blowing procedure, the Brazilian Butt Lift. Thanks to all of our friends and patients for the support!
Hope your recovering well!!

Gl your almost in there
Do more research on Fuentas. What I've seen is that his lipo to the waist and abdomen is terrible! It leaves you lumpy and its very noticeable. Now his sculpting and everything else is on point. So if you want to look wonderful from the back and disfigured from the front he is a good choice.
i am scheduled fir oct 4th need feb 2013
All of the Drs in TJ are pretty damm good : Campos, Fuestes, Cardenas, Panoja
Fuestes has been around longer I believe. I have been on make me heal sonce 2007 an back then yhrough 2012 him an Dr gongora were most popular.. now the three you mentioned are......Good luck om your BBL journey. Alot of patients complainef about Fuentes lipo but all LOVRD their butts lol.. Anyhow, I am a Patoja patient! Awesome caring talented drDr ..
girl they was not lying im considering going someone else lol i cant wait i start school january 2013
no time
i agree...he needs to add more doctors or at least refer us to someone just as good...im researching dr. campos in mexico now.. so far seems like he's just as good...ijs
hey when is ur date?
hey. i havent gottenone yet. i sent my pics in two days ago and spoke to sumone at dr,salama's office and they said it takes 5 to 10 days fora quote...real anxious and i was told that there is a wait till feb 2013...