Brazilian Butt Lift Booked March 16 - Aventura, FL

Hello ladys, I'm 27 yrs, 5'7 and...

Hello ladys,

I'm 27 yrs, 5'7 and weight 167... I am absolutely unhappy with the shape of my body right now. I have wanted a bigger buttocks, curvier figure since forever... I plan on getting down 167 to 160!

Hello realself friends.... 10 more days for the...

hello realself friends.... 10 more days for the big day....oh my gosh im so nervous.... excited , hoping and praying this is all worth it

OMG only one day left .......im very very...

OMG only one day left .......im very very nervous!!!! my surgery is on friday at 7.30 am, i will try to update soon !!
GOD BLESS US EVERYONE

Oopss i forgot ...im 36c-33-42

oopss i forgot ...im 36c-33-42

My surgery was yesterday at 3.30 and i wake up at...

my surgery was yesterday at 3.30 and i wake up at 8pm lol ...today i have a appointment with the doctor and i will ask how many ccs he put im my butt.......

Sorry ladys .....i was in ER because i fell very...

sorry ladys .....i was in ER because i fell very very bad my hemoglobin was 6.7they give me 2 units of blood transfusion now my hemoglobin is 10!! i fell better..............the other part i fell very happy with my results i have a huge butt the bad thing is im retaining a lot of water in my legs and feet are huge....i gain like 10 pound but i thing is 10 pounds of water im almost 180 !!!!!!!!!!!1 thanks girls for the commets sorry for my english
Miami Plastic Surgeon

sussssi susssi!!! how are you?!!! como estas mujer?! porque nos tienes tan abandonadas, k tal? como te va y como sigues de tus pompis/nalgas/cola/gluteos? jaja! espero estes bien :)
Hi, You said you paid 5,500 with arms minus thighs but what other expenses did you have? Others have stated they paid price of surgery and up to 2000 for other expenses but these people prob had to pay for hotels and or airplane as well where as you didn't. Your surgery was in March and now i've noticed it's upto 7000 or more and it's only June. Some one stated they paid almost 10,000 with other expenses such as hotel, food, flight, tests, and more. It's getting expensive and I should probably book a date now before it get's even higher. Do you have any more pics because there are only two that I can see above. Hope your doing well
Dr. Salama must obviously do aggressive lipo to aggressive if you ask me because I've heard of a few ladies in this sure that has had lots if blood lost to the extend if needing transfusion ......: very scary if you ask me sussi espero que te mejores pronto
looks good, thanks for sharing your story. glad that you are recovering well.
Hey how are you feeling? I wanted to ask you do u see a big difference in your arms? Bc I was thinking about adding them in my surgery.
Susssi estas Bella de corazon te lo digo .
Mucha Suerte
Omg MAS q? Mas pompa? =O o q te quite mas brazo? Hasta me asustas jaja... la mia es en 7 semanas!!! No puedo imaginarme como voy a quedar, me quuero ver super con mi ropa ;;)
Sussi!!! Conmo te a ido? Como va tu recuperacion de tus brazos, y te an adelgazado como va pasando el tiempo? Me gustaria ver fotos con jeans y leggins, es q te las dejo bien grandotas, quiero saber como se ven con ropa jaja... eatoy ENCANTADA con tus resultados, ah y q tabto te an bajado?
mis brazos estan iguales solo un poco mas delgados no se ve grande diferencia,voy a tratar de tomarme fotos para que puedas ver ...hmm me veo normal no demaciado creo que me a bajado pero igual estoy contenta porque como puedes ver en mis fotos anteriores yo no tenia nada, las verdad me gustaria mas quisiera operarme otra vez pero es mucho dinero y me da miedo un poco !!! sigo teniendo 46 d caderas!!
Glad you are feeling better. Hope you continue to get better over the next couple of weeks. And you look great. 1400ccs...wow!!!!!!!!

In regards to the blood transfusions, there are a lot of factors to consider. Some of you have mentioned some, eating healthy and making sure you are taking your iron pills regularly as recommended. In addition to this, your weight prior to surgery ( smaller more petite girls I mean) can sometimes become more vulnerable, especially is they lose a lot of blood, on the table. Also when researching for doctors, ask them which method of liposuction do they use. Traditional lipo will result in more blood, more pain, longer healing time. But a good thing about it is, that you are only under anes. for no more than 4 hours. Where as tumescent lipo is way less blood, less pain (but still pain), shorter healing time. All in all, we should just try to take prior care of our bodies so we do not go through unforeseen circumstances.
hi heavensent thank u for ur comment!! before bbl i dint know nothing of this but right now im an expert lol
hola nini la verdad yo no tenia nada de nalgas y ahora si tengo lol y pues la lipo de los brazos no veo casi nada de diferencia estan un poco mas delgados en la parte de arriba del codo pero mas ariba estan iguales ,me duele la piel igualque la barriga y la espalda pense que deberia pasar mas tiempo pero estan iguales la verdad no te lo recomiendo te va a doler ,vas a pagar mas dinero mas la recuperacion y al final no se ve la diferencia! aun esperare mas tiempo para saber si fue por gusto la lipo de brazos!! suerte
y muchas gracias por tu comentario
sussiii!!! asi quiero q me las deje ami jaja!! wow k super nalgas te dejo, te miras super. olles una preguntita, como te a ido con la recuperacion de los brazos, yo tmbn me los voy hacer lipo, pero me dijo q solo un poco por q la recuperacion de los brazos es muy dificil, me puedes decir como a sido tu experiencia con eso? te lo agradeceria al mil :)
You look great! Love your results.
how many cc?
1400 cc!!!!!!
You look amazing.....Congrats!!
looking good girl!
How much was the total cost of the procedure including the lipo in your arm?
4,999 brazilian butt lift and 500 lipo in my arms thank u