7 months post op--- Dissapointed :(

Hi ladies Thank you all so much for the honest...

Hi ladies Thank you all so much for the honest feedback and thanks to you all I have decided on Salama who I am in love with! So I guess now the hard part begins and being that I am from NY going by myself I know there's a long journey ahead of me to reach my dream body!

A little info about myself, I am
5'6
140pds- need to gain 10-15 Pds
Athletic build
No booty :(

So I am finally on my 12 day countdown. Thank you...

So I am finally on my 12 day countdown. Thank you all so much for all your stories and feedback because I am still in disbelief that I am having this procedure done. I booked my hotel for 10 days and was able to get a discount from $199 a night to $157 a night which doesn't sound like much, but with all the expenses that come from this procedure saving any money is great!! So at this point being that I am going alone I still have to get a nurse. Does anyone have any good nurses they can recommend?? My Goodness I am a nervous reck now! Will anyone be having surgery during May 16th?? If anyone has a list of items that i should pack please feel free to forward it to me. I have been so busy that with work traveling and trainings I have not had a chance to go shopping yet. I will post pictures soon! Thanks for all the support ladies!!

So Salama's office is super busy! Met the whole...

So Salama's office is super busy! Met the whole crew, Nancy is a sweetheart and the new driver Miriam is soo nice. FYI she does care taking as well if you need those services and are traveling alone. So I am ready for my new booty!! Preop pics are up..

Pray for me Ladies!!!!!

Measurements
Waist 36 1/2
Booty 39
Weight 146 pds(Gained 16 pds for surgery)

1day post Op

Okay so I survived!!! I have to say ladies reach out to eachother for support! I came down here by myself and I was going to hire a nurse and one of the girls having surgery the same day who I had been chatting with ended up having a booked hotel so we ended up getting a 2 bedroom suite at the residence inn with a salama discount! I highly highly recommend this hotel! Super clean, friendly , it has a full kitchen and believe me that you need that kitchen!

Day 2 was more painful than day 1. Today was a sensitive soreness and being that I can't take Percocet I'm feeling the pain in its full glory! It feels like my bum was hit by a Mac truck but hopefully tomorrow will be better! Will try to post after pics tonight!

2 Days Post Op Pictures #Team Salama

So I am two days post op and the pain was definitely more intense the second day than the first. It was a tender severe soreness. I got up every 1-2 hours the first two days and ate, so I wasn't lightheaded, gatoraded myself up (red preferable), took meds (iron pills, vitamin c, arnica pills, antibiotic every 7 hours and went for a 10 to 15 min walk. So important to do this so you keep draining. Day 1 and 2 are about surviving pain! It is now morning or 1am of day 3 and I already am starting to feel the difference. I am able to stand up a little straighter. I am also recovering with a roomie, which has been amazing. I was definitely kidding myself thinking that I could have done this alone.. Even with a partial nurse this would have been impossible. Just getting in to bed is a mission during the first two days. I strongly recommend getting a full time nurse for the first two days or if you are planning to come alone, the driver Miriam does have a home in which I believe here sisters have an all inclusive and which they nurse you back to health.

New Pictures Post Op Day 3

I was just mentioning to one of the other BBL sisters that the mornings are super hard! You wake up and feel like every bone in your body is broken. So today I had my first BM this morning and wow it felt like I was in labor. So I have posted new pictures and I don't know I am a little worried about my figure right now, my bum looks like to car tires going separate ways! My roommate says not to worry yet, because it seems that in the first days it looks hard and squared. We both had surgery the same day and her behind looks rounder and it seems that her hips seamlessly flow to her butt, my hips as if they are a separate entity from my behind. Well I chose Salama because I am confident in his work, so I will be patient! I went on a 2 hr walk today to Aventura Mall today and I think the walking and eating healthy is so important. Ladies, basically what they told me is that they are going to make me anemic after this procedure, so its very important to eat a lot of proteins and Iron filled foods in order to supplement all the blood loss!! Plus a lot of Fiber so you can have your BM.

Did anyone else have really bad headaches during recovery????

Hi ladies so had my first massage yesterday! In a scale of 1-0 for pain i would give it a 7 overall pain with level 9 for only short moments. So basically the massage is not too long, they start by doing your back where she puts the gel and rolls one of those massage looking machines on your back and I told her, oh this isn't so bad, which she then added, I haven't started the massages yet! Eeeekk!! Once she is done, with the machine she then starts finger massaging you trying to get the liquid out. I literally dug my head in the pillow towel and just bit it when the pain got intense, which was when she was primarily squeezing the sides that are super sensitive. The actual massage does not take too long maybe 5-7 minutes. She then rolls you over and does the same for your stomach. Lubes, machine roll and massage. I heard all the liquid squishing which she drained for me and I did feel much better when I was done. Salama clearly expressed how important these are for recovery and preventing seromas and a lumpy stomach. So getting someone that knows how to do it well is great and you should only get max 15 massages! He says it is not necessary after that, I am assuming because once the stomach has shrunk back to place, there is no saving it by that point!
I know everyone is very curious about the actual details about the massage. Hope this helps. Oh yes I did take 1 Perc just because I was so scared from what I heard. I did not cry or scream, there was a whole lot of under towel moaning, but its definitely doable. I have 2 more this week!

Can someone share some light on this

Hi Ladies... I am kinda down today Day 6 Post op. I am not really happy so far with my results and I just uploaded some pictues in which I was noticing that the top part of my bum looks dark almost bruised. Salama said that it seems that the top has flatten a little bit, aka the fat cells did not survive, necrosis. I am really afraid that I am not going to get the results that I want... ughh.. all the time and money spend and I guess I did not consider the fact that that I may not get the best results. Can someone share any similar experiences with me?? :(

7 Months Post Op-- dissapointed

Hi ladies... What a roller coaster ride this process has been! I went from a really hard recovery, jumping back to work two weeks after my surgery! Being super ecstatic because for about 6 months my body was exactly what I always dreamed off, to waking up one day and realizing I was loosing all my fat! Now was the surgery worth it for me... I guess yes and no. Yes because I still think I look better than I did before, no because I temporarily had the body I dreamed off and was so happy to now I'm depressed because I feel like it's gone and I am 7 months post off and I am not sure if in 3 months the little bit of fat I had might be all gone. I am giving it to 12 months to figure out what the final results are. To me the word fluffing never existed and I think I lost probably more than 70% of the fat injected. Not sure if this is because of me, the procedure or just my body not accepting the fat, but want people to know that you can loose the fat and at least is never had an infection or anything really bad along those lines.. Anyways I am sad but will update in a few months!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Your butt is there you just lost a title weight look like you are down 10 pounds
Girl I know u haven't commented inna while but it looks like u lost mad weight and I think that's why u lost some booty. I didn't even think it was the same person. Ur abs look crazy tho!! And u still have a bubble butt!! If u gain weight it will def go there. It did with me
Have you talked to Dr. Salama about this??
Hey big booty. So I have not spoken to Salama about it yet. Nancy says some people do have fat reabsorbed. Doesn't seem like too many but I was one of them and I hope it doesn't all go away. Very sad! This was such a long journey and I will not do it again even though I have thought about it. But I just have to be happy with whatever fat is hopefully left!
I think you look great.
Thanks buying me a body.. I just keep shrinking and my butt keeps getting smaller ... Sigh!!
You look great, loving your wash board stomach, I need to start working out so I can get that flat pack. I think most of us go through the motions of not being happy with our results and the fat loss combined with booty greed is real but honestly your results look great and the bubble does suit your frame
I see the difference but you still have a bubble and it fits your frame...plus your abs look amazing!
Thanks Azzmatazz!!!
Guys thanks for the support! You guys are bbl sisters for a reason! Salama is a good Dr, bc my bbl sister who had surgery on the same day as me and started sitting way before I did still has all her fat! I think everyone's body is different. Perhaps a different dr could have provided different results, but I just want to put it out there that you could do all this and spend all this money and not get the perfect body! As much as I would love a round 2, I don't think I could do this process all over again...
i totally agree. honestly i did not sit until the 3rd months. LITERALLY not even with the pillow and my measurements are not as i wanted to be but it all depends how your body takes the fat.
in my opinion is not just about the skill of doctor but what we have to bring to the table. We cannot expect to have JLO booty with small frame or heavy girl cannot expect to have a 24 inch waist after surgery . Is just does not happen at first try , but perhaps could happen after second or 3rd. This process is indeed overwhelming and can take any and all energy away from you
I think hes not a good doctor and I think if u did ur surgery in Dominican Republic u woulda had better results i mean look at njprbeauty her fat is still all there and she only paid half of what u paid.
Girl u most def lost weight. At 4 months u were bigger ur tummy area at recent u r mad thin with a nice booty ;)
You look extremely lean compared to your 4 and 7 month pics. My guess is that if you gained weight, much of it would go to your butt (and perhaps it would look just like it did in those pics). The experts say fat cells don't ever go away they just shrink. By the way you have a really great figure and awesome abs!
Despite your butt not being as big as you'd wish, I think you look awesome. Did you sit a lot after surgery?
what are ur measurements as of today ? overall ur shape looks amazing but i know what u mean. i wish my booty will be bigger as well., ur stomach looks awesome. any tips how to get ur nice looking abs ? i m almost at 6 months post op myself with salama.
Miss RT my waist is a 27 butt 38 1/2 which is very close to what I had before, I think Salama just does a hell of a job shaping you! That I think he's great at. I've been athletic build hence why it was hard to gain weight... Surprisingly I don't really work out, that's just from the lipo, dieting and working in NYC, which means I walk a ton! Hope you have great bbl results!!
We are sorta the same measurements . 36c.24.37.5 I started doing squats hoping to get at least the other half of inch increase. Overall your shape has changed tremendously , are u contemplating a second round ?
Hope your healing well and had a safe journey back and it was not too rough xx
Hey RV I did get home okay! Thank you so much for asking! Back to the real world! Wish this swelling would go down sooner! Thanks for all the support!
That's ok, I hope everything has worked out smoothly on your return to NY. Im counting down the weeks till the swelling goes down so I can see my final results (hope I don't loose too much). The garment is causing a dent at the top of my butt and I have been feeling slightly sore around drain (can't wait to get this out), have you experienced this?
I think you look great!! We have a similar body type and I'm loving your results. We are most critical of ourselves most of the time so just give it time.
New Booty, thanks girl I will! I actually feel better and better each day!!!
Hey mama. Not to worry he said the same thing to me while I was there in the office. He said some parts of my buttocks got flattened out too. Just give it time. My butt was so so flat for several months post op and I was unsatisfied with my results. But after a while now it looks way better. You can take a look at my profile if you want. There's definitely a difference. Just keep eating protein and take care of yourself.