Booked BBL So Excited !!! - Aventura, FL

Dr salama was the obvious choice for my bbl after...

Dr salama was the obvious choice for my bbl after seeing so many amazing reviews and pictures . I am travelling all the way from england for this procedure and plan to stay for a lil while. I literally cannot wait ! I want lots of projection and I have seen he gives the best results for what I want! I want a coco sort of body! I was originally goin to go with mendieta but no one ever got back to me! Dr salamas office were so friendly and happy to help and were emailing me back very rapidly about any concerns I had reguarding this procedure! I have tried vaser lypo in the uk and a fat graft to butt it really was a waste of money as the procedure is not so popular in the uk and they do not want to give you the look dr salama gives u as they say "ohhh ul look silly" errmmm I look silly with a small butt darling haha! I just know dr salama is going to make me a very happy girly! I need a ghetto booty and I definately will not get one in the uk hah! I have looked at other surgeons reviews and photos but I think dr salama is the best one for givin amazing shape and projection !

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I found out about dr salama through real self !