help help me Plz!!!!

Hey everyone, so happy to be on this date with...

Hey everyone, so happy to be on this date with y'all...just locked in date so no turning back now and I'm thinking to my self what In the world did I just do, but I'm ready!

So let me tell y'all a little about me im 26 have no kids yet and I have been thinking about this for a while now... been looking at some of y'all before and after pic from doctor salama and they looked really good especially the reviews... so that's y I think he would be the best doctor for me.

Hopefully I can get an earlier date like around the ending of march Gods willing so if any of u bbl sisters wanna switch I'm here boo email me are something Plz thanks in advance but imma keep checking around.

Hello my beautiful woman are should I say bootyful...

Hello my beautiful woman are should I say bootyful woman lol!! I know I'm mad corny but anyways hope y'all r doing good...trying to figure out which doctor to choose from...well I chose dr salamas buuutt he is schedule too damn far me I can't wait that long man....really? He schedule all the way up to July and I need my as b4 the summer Gods willing ok!!!! So I got a little plan I think ima go to his partner doc (brain fart) I forgot his name y'all lol don't mind me I'm crazy I saw one of his patients that he has done I believe her name is (Asiangotbooty) with some numbers behind...I love her results, but I been thinking if these doctors only create nice shapes on slimmer girls cause I'm a bigger heavy set girl u know what talking about.....my thighs are hella big hereditary!! Don't know how to tone them down a bit more if yall have any solution to this I'll greatly appreciate them yeah so im not sure guys not trying to be biased are anything like that its just my opinion so tell me what u think guys is it a good idea to go to this doctor whom we hardly know like that I should I just wait a little bit more until he has done more girls? Because I already put down my deposit and Cynthia was asking me since I wanted an earlier date if I would like to settle for him so I'm not sure and I don't want because of desperation I make the wrong chose without thinking things over!!!! Thanks in advance. O and I will be posting my pre op pics soon also as soon as I figure out how to ttyl!

Hey everyone so I'm stressed after seeing all...

hey everyone so I'm stressed after seeing all these girls complaining about dr salamas I don't know if I want to go to him anymore I work to damn hard to pay for something and not get the results that I want... I love dr jimersons result it's crazy how no one from dr j is complaining *where they do that at? Lol I'm lost, confused, angry so to speak plus I sure as hell don't have money for a second surgery!!! Man I'm stressed just had to vent for a while idk what to do just have to wait and see!!! And also anyone no how I can upload my pics using an iPhone!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have a Salama appointment for January 24th and need a later date. Good luck to you I luv it! :-)
Hey girl I'm goin to Dr. Ghurani ...March 13 ...good luck ♡
oh hi i see you've been here a while to upload from iphone well i have the galaxy note you go to realself and i press my menu botton and the option that says desktop view and then from there view ur profile then go to update then u can add ur pic...
@I luv it - how are you? this is Ruben I work, with Dr. Salama. Just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the BBL sisterhood. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you and I'll be glad to answer any questions. Best wishes, Ruben
Welcome!
Thank you!!!;) @yassie

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. What date do you currently have with Dr. Salama?

Hi kirsty thank you! I currertly have an August schedule but I'm hoping to get an earlier date like around the ending of march Gods willing hopefully!!!! Don't know if anyone would be willing to give that date up? But I'm goin to try!

You might get lucky. Most people want an earlier date, but there are a few that have to switch to a later date for various reasons. Have you put yourself on Dr. Salama's cancellation list?

I'll try hopefully keepin my fingers crossed!!! Thank you!