1 week Post op--Dr Cortes in Houston

Well it's finally done!! I have been addicted to...

Well it's finally done!! I have been addicted to real self and following everyone's journey for sometime now. I kept putting off on making my deposit to scheldule my date because I'm so nervous and unsure about this!! Finally got the courage to do it today. I was able to talk to Nancy and she was so nice, she made me feel a little better. A little bit about me...Well I'm 21 will be 22 at time of surgery..my height is 5'5..and weight is around 185-190. Nancy told me I should try and get to 160 to have better results but I carry my weight pretty good so I dont think I'll actually have to lose that much??...Idk we'll see!!

My date is set for June 25 but I really could use...

My date is set for June 25 but I really could use any day in May. So if any of you May ladies get an earlier date please let me know!!

Please if anyone that is schelduled in May for Dr...

Please if anyone that is schelduled in May for Dr Salama and can't make it, is going in sooner or if you can switch with me for my June date let me know!!! Thank You!!

So it's looking like I won't be going to Florida...

So it's looking like I won't be going to Florida to get this thing done. I told my moms (the person that I was going to make come with me) about me wanting to go to Florida to get the procedure done because its cheaper and I like the way the doctors down there sculp the body but she was so anti-Florida. I didn't tell her I was getting a Bbl though and I don't want to tell her but that's why I need to go else where to get the procedure done because I don't really know about the plastic surgeons down here in Houston. But anyways, me trying to sway her, I told her about the $800 no refundable deposit I had to pay for Dr Salama and that didn't work either cause she offered to give it back to me!!! She asked me to at least go on some consultations down here just to see so...yea. My first one is with Dr Cortes this Wednesday. I'll update and tell how it goes.

So it's official, Dr Cortes here in my hometown of...

So it's official, Dr Cortes here in my hometown of Houston will be doing my surgery. I've seen his recent work on some of the ladies on here and they look really good!! I am so excited to be getting this done. My surgery date is May 13 and I can't wait!! I have my pre op on the 20th of this month with Dr C I'm anxious to see what he thinks about me needing to lose weight. I will try to update more often and I also will be adding pics soon.

1 week post op...Dr Cortes

So far I really like what I see..Dr Cortes did a great job with sculpting me...I'm just upset that he didn't do my arms for me
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have been following a countless number of Dr. Cortes's patients and love, love, love their results!!

I love Dr. CORTES, His waists and hips are perfect' You look great! Thanks soo much for sharing.
Love those hips new pics please!
Hello, do you have any updated pics?
Hello, any new pix?
Looking great ma! Any new pics?
Hey I will be seeing Dr C for my new booty Oct 14th. :) Do you have any new pics of the new you, you don't mind sharing?
I'm glad you are getting the bod of your dream. Happy healing!
Hey girlie youve been gone for quite a while. Dont dip on us and never come back. Please update with. pics and let us know how you are or at least send me a PM im curious, you should be settling nicely, love, your RSS!
Whoops didnt realize I already wrote you lol that just means make it happen captain lol!
Will he do your arms at a later date? Just curiou bc I want the same thing. You look amazing btw!!!!!!
OOps I posted review on wrong person. Please disregard this post even though it can be positive anyway
It has only been a week. I some times think we as anxious reviewers forget the human aspect of the whole process. After my prcedureit may take 2 or 3 weeks to give a review, after surgery healing is the main focus and typing on a computer might be the least of my priorities. So God bless you and have a great reovery and I can't wait to read your review and see your images whenever you decide to update.
Hey RSS, please update your review and let us know how you are lol so we don't feel used. It is just as important to know how your doing today as it was when you relied on RS during research. No one knows your true identity so even if you do not like your results we are not here to judge. Thanks.
You and I are on the same page... Some ladies just seem to do off and go underground.
Hey girl yes its unfair. Well feel sorry for you if your unhappy but we appreciate you warning us. Were here to help our RSS get through anything, good and bad.
Wow you look great
Great cortes work
wow u look good
Wow Dr. Cortes did a great job!!
Love the work he did on ur waist....super tiny!! looking good hon, happy healing!!!
Hi hun, did Dr. Cortes say why he didn't lipo your arms? I am scheduled for my surgery August 2nd.
Looking good! Pls post more pics soon :)
You look really good. Look at how small your waist is. Did you get a TT or are those results just from lipo? I pray for continued success with your healing process.
KAPOW! What a great shape hon. Going to look even better in the weeks you heal more.
Thank you boo! I can't wait to be a few weeks post op