15days post op will post pics later and update my journey

Im pretty nicely shaped but want to enhance my...

Im pretty nicely shaped but want to enhance my butt and tighten my waist, i schedule for the bbl months ago but do to circumstances....I NEED TO SWITCH DATES!!!

im 5'8 170....34 27 45

Looking for a travel a buddy/ surgery buddy since...

Looking for a travel a buddy/ surgery buddy since i have to go alone now

Is it safe to stay at a hotel for only 6 days?

Is it safe to stay at a hotel for only 6 days?

Suegery was a journey but befor i start my long...

Suegery was a journey but befor i start my long journey I want to say Larry the driver was so sweet n pleasant until after my surgery, I had a big issue with him leading him to get n a lot of trouble n cursed out by Ruben so Id say just rent a car to save the trouble
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wow!well hope your healing well and your experience was good accept the issue with Larry .
happy healing
What did Dr. S say about it? A lot of doctors advise against butt-out garments because they allow out of control swelling-- something that you don't want. Doesn't Salama give you printed post op instructions???!
Yes it is told that you don't need a garment on the butt area I'm two weeks post n will wear a garment with the butt out in another week
I am looking for a sooner date mines 6/18 pls help lol

Sending prayers for a easy recovery
I am 1/8/2013... Looking for an earlier date.
Were you able to get your dates switch yet?
Yes, I switches dates with you, and then switched again and had my surgery on Tueaday.
Im scheduled November 16th and looking to switch dates as well!
I have Nov 13 but I really want something sooner. Let me know if you wanna switch! Just inbox me!
@Getitgyrl I have a Oct 4....is that ok with you? I can do Nov 13th if you still want to switch dates.
I have sep 7 12 call me I sent u a private message
I have september24 hope you find the date you are looking for! Let me know if you are interested!
Im september 21 :-) same week
I'm September 28...looking for a roomate!
I'm september 28...looking for a roomate if interested bunking. I may have to go solo as well.

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. I'm sure there'll be lots of ladies wanting to swap for an earlier date. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Hey. Is August 14 good for you?
Inbox me
I'm sure you won't have a problem with that request.