BBL Ready for June 12th - Aventura, FL

So far i have put down 1600 and im ready for my...

So far i have put down 1600 and im ready for my behind to match my top lol im 23 5"8 and weigh 175 im soo ready

Im afraid that im getting so close but yet im...

Im afraid that im getting so close but yet im still 1000 dollars away smh ahhhhh i wanna cry and slap someone lol so tues is my surgery date and my boo thang better let me hold that cash any ways im very excited that my heart beats fast when i mention it Today is my last day of work im a waitress at a strip club soo lets pray i make a good 500 tonight lol it could happen anyway i will keep u guys posted..and thanks to all the ladys who keep me updated i dont think one day went by that i havent been on here stalking this site soo much love peace to u all

Sooo thanks for the prayers they really worked i...

sooo thanks for the prayers they really worked i made more than 500 but i had to tip out the bartenders soo i walked out with 450 wow i really wasnt expecting that since we have been so slow lately yayyyyy sooo happy and ima post before pics after i promise :)

Heyy girls so I am 3 Days post op and i recieved...

heyy girls so I am 3 Days post op and i recieved 1400 ccs yayy pain not so bad wit the perks ;) but that fin massage was like wtf i wanted to hit that woman umm ask me questions if u like;) have a good nite shout out to @makingithappen i hope u feeling better girl
Dr. Moises Salama

I Love My Doctor IS he single IMA MARRY HIM lol STAFF IS GREAT MY BOOTY IS GREAT

no pics?
Any pics
Would love to see some pics. So are you overall happy with the experience? Is it as painful as some people say? Girl, I can't wait. I'll take the pain because after healing I'm sure there will be nothing but pleasure. Last night my hubby and I ordered quite a few lingerie pieces from Vickie's Secret. They will be my "thank you" gifts to him for being my support system through all of this. So, hope your healing well and keeping comfortable.
Hey girl! I met you in the surgical center on Sunday. I'm the one you said looks like your friend M. Ha ha! How are you doing girl. Are you back home?
Congrats and please keep us posted!!
Glad to hear you are feeling better, you're in my prayers, Happy healing....
when you get the chance can you post better pics please? happy healing
Hey girl, glad u feeling ok, happy healing... N congrats on your new booty
Can u post pics
Soooooo happy for you, good luck girrrl!!! All prayers to you.
@the body-wow! So now u go before me lol thats funny cuz i was schedule begore u, am glad i found and earlier date, good luck tonight! I hope u make even more than $500, ur so close:) are u gonna post any before pics?
Oh, and sorry, i never read that comment of u asking me if i was going with simebody right until now.
and yes, my husband is coming with me, we already rented a condo. Maybe ill see u around ...
if you don't mind, where did you book your condo/ how much? I am scheduled for December and I would like a place that is nice and affordable. It would be nice if I can find someone to switch dates with. I wanted to get my procedure done before Fall semester in Sept.
Its called the Yatch Club Aventura. We booked it for 9 nights, they ask me for a $500 deposit which is refundable , 15 days after u leave the condo. Plus $950 for for 9 nights. Its truly BEAUTIFUL! And to tell u the truth u pay more or less than what u pay for a regular hotel. Tjis condo also has washer/dryer (to wash all the mess well leave on sheets, towels, garments etc :S)
i booked mine of vacationrentals.com 700 for 7 days on the beach with balcony looking at the ocean i got him to come down on the price from 950 a week heyy talk that talk :)
good luck sweetie :}}} good choice in pickin the right doctor i pray he his well and out the hospital.
@thebody. Do u mind sharing your condo info? I can't find one for that price
@thebody Congrats on your day which is also my day (but with Campos) Keep us posted on your journey!! Best Wishes :)
i wouldnt mind but its a studio r u bringing anyone with u? cause if u are we could split something bigger i still havent made a decision...
TheBody, what website did you used for the condo? Would you mind sharing it with me? :) i am also looking for a condo at a website but they r apprx. 1000k which is a good price for a cobdo but u r the second person to say that u'll be getting a condo for around $500 which is even better, i wanna find one ib that price range too :) please give me tbe head lights ;)
no but the condo im lookin at is 475 for the week...i want to go with it cause its on the beach..still contemplating
Where can I find affordable condos? I am booked for December, hoping to get in sooner, but I would like a nice affordable place to stay. How long are you staying?
MsThickness I am booked for December as well, let me know if you find a good deal on a nice place, and even better...let me know if you're looking for a room buddy (my sx date is dec 10th.) :)
What's up Forever Booty. I'm scheduled for Dec 6th but am looking for a sooner date. I am read to go tomorrow if I could. I'm still looking at condos but am not putting down a deposit until I am positive that I have to settle for the Dec date. Like I said, I'm trying to get in asap. My hubby will be joining me so I don't have to pay for a nurse or pay for transportation. I'm going to have him nurse me and be my chueffer (don't think I spelled that right)
Ah ok!...and isn't it insane how he's booked out so far! I would loveeee an earlier date too...I'm just slowly preparing my bags just I case I get that call lol