TO ALL MY SISTERS:) MAY GOD BLESS U ALL FOR ALL UR ADVICE !!! U REALLY HELPED ME GET THRU A DIFFICULT TIME!!! XOXO

To first read part 1 of my BBL journey, please...

To first read part 1 of my BBL journey, please click here.

Hello Ladies;)
I was suppose to update yesterday but I had a headache and wasn't feeling well:( I really wanted to let u all know my waist has finally gone down and I haven't even used the cincher yet!! My waist is measuring at 29 1/2" from originally 36" "YAY ME!"
I have to admit its a bitter sweet feeling because my Booty is now measuring 45" :( As much as I tried psyching myself out to not care bcuz I was losing swelling! But lets face it ladies no matter wut we try to tell ourselves we will feel sad, down, or even depressed about losing volume on our Beautiful Voluptuous BOOTY's!!!
Now I can understand Y women go for round 2's! I feel as once u go in u r Hooked n will not stop until our Booty's stay at either 47" or above!! LOL!!!!

Now I would like to say that I hadn't excercised in years b4 SX!!! Let me just say I wish w all my heart that I would have! W clothes on I may look pretty good, but my thighs r so cottege cheesy that it actually makes me sick to my stomach!! Nice Booty n ugly legs!! No no no NOT GOOD!!!! So now I'm going to b hitting the gym n Zumba classes as soon as I'm able!!! My only fear is losing more Volume!!! Truth is I already kno I will but I DON'T WANT TO!!! (BOO HOO) Lol!! I kno I was like 41" b4 SX n most of that was Tummy!! My butt was almost flat!! It still amazes me how flat my booty got after so many years of having a big booty!

With or without the Vedette you will loose 30% of volume so it is good to get a BIG booty lol lol. Good luck hun!
They did put in 1400 cc's but my real booty lost just about all of its natural volume!! After my weight loss I list it all!! Right now my booty after SX is between 44 1/2 n 45 .... It's weird but it measures differently at times. Don't kno if its partial water retention or maybe weight gain from one day to another. But it has been more steady at 45 for past 3 wks. Would u say u lose more volume after 6 wks? Do u recall from when u did bbl first time?
When I did my first bbl, I did lost some volume and then I decided I didnt want anymore and I was just gonna be satisfied with what I had because I had nothing before. So now I know that I will loose about 30% of it because I know that whats the stats says too. But I think after 6 weeks when most of the swelling went down, I lost some volume. Did that answer your questions?

HI MY BBL SISTERS!!! IM HAPPY THAT I GOT THRU THE...

HI MY BBL SISTERS!!! IM HAPPY THAT I GOT THRU THE FIRST 6 WKS W/O ANY BAD ISSUES!!!

Ladies I want to stress to u how important it is to get massages! I'm going to b honest n say I have not gone enough to get massaged n u can see it in my tummy! I still have lumps:( no one else's fault but mine! I promised myself I would make it a point to get in there as often as possible! Bcuz I kno Dr G did an amazing job so I need to step up my game! Lol!

I also want to stress to u that it is important to make sure to get ur CG when ur current CG gets loose or isn't compressing enough!! I'm sure that if I would of ordered my CG sooner I would have a smaller waist !! I did get a Squeem in a size S but I feel it stretches n now it isn't compressing enough! So now I have to get an XS! I can't say it's bcuz I'm smaller I just think it stretched to my size ! Lol! I have to confess that I have been eating badly lately n gained a few lbs!:( SHAME ON ME!! As of yesterday I have increased my water intake n I'm eating 1600 calories all organic... This morning when I got on the scale I lost water weight;) but as I was taking pics I wasn't very happy w what I saw! My body looks like it's starting to re-absorb the ugly fat or my weight gain is showing more on back ( bra fat) n my ugly fat thighs!!! Ugh!!! So I texted Dr G n he called back right away n said to apply more compression n continue to put foams. I told him i need buy more foam bcuz mine looks waisted so he said to go to ContourEnvy.com To buy more.
Ladies stay away from the ice cream chocolates n chips! At least for those of us that gain weight easily! I will let u kno how I do by next Wednesday or actually two wks from now. I also wanted to comment on the fact that I miss the vets on RS!!! Part of the reason y I went so long without a smaller garment was bcuz I wasn't sure if I should get a vedette 317 since they pretty much sold out in my size n r on clearance. Not sure if it was bcuz it wasn't as good or if I should stick w lipo express garment butt out! So I ordered lipo express butt out which is way more expensive. Oh well it's worth it too get the shape I was meant to have after SX! So I will never second guess again!!! Ok ladies please let me kno wut u think n if u have any questions I will be on RS today but won't b on for next couple of wks. U can PM me n I will give u my number so u can text me. God Bless Xoxo till next time;)

Hey love i don see the butt drop at all your butt still looks fabulous!!!!!
Thank u Luv!! :)
Your transformation is spectacular! Although you may have lost volume (I'll have to trust you on that one cause I don't see it lol!), your butt remains round with beautiful projection! Your blog/posts/updates are so heartfelt-I can see why God blessed you with 7 kids....you have a deep reservoir of love in you.

Hey there my BBL Sisters:) Just want to let u all...

Hey there my BBL Sisters:) Just want to let u all kno how I'm doing. I'm doing fine, living overall results n the few things I'm unhappy w has to do w my age n 7 kids! Anyway I can't say I'm sitting completely yet, when I drive its on boppy pillow n it tingles as if u have been walking for a long time n blood starts circulating, well that's how it feels if u get my drift:) I'm having an extremely hard time finding pants!! Waist is small but thighs n BOOTY R BIG! So the top of pants r sticking out:( I've bought a few thick leggings but those barely fit over my @$$ n u can still see butt crack in the light!! So for now it's leggings n long shirt/dress or awkward pants.... Also medium tops fit great on Waist but small on boobs!! I went to forever 21 this wknd n girls those pants r made for no @$$ women!!! Anyway this guy approached me 4 different times asking different dumb questions n finally asked if we could go out!! I was like thank u for asking but I'm married w 7 kids!!! N his eyes were likeO__O WOW UR KIDDING ME!! He shook my hand n said well ur absolutely gorgeous at the same time looking at my ass from the side!! LOL!! Wut a jerk right?? He tried giving me his number as if I would actually call him!!!! He was not bad looking n tall n nice teeth!! LOL!!! Yes I actually always notice men's teeth! Tells me a lot ... lol but still he didn't respect the fact that I said I am MARRIED!!! As this man kept approaching me this other man kept starring n listening to the conversation as if he were watching a soap! I have to say when I was about 5 yrs younger men still hit on me but last 5 noone has even bothered looking my way!! That is until Now!!! I have to admit that even though that guy was just being a guy, he made my day!!! It felt great to feel beautiful n desired again!!! Well from other men, u kno wut I mean right? I Luv my hubby n I will always b faithful! But it does feel good to feel attractive again!!! I haven't gone out much since SX n that was the first time I went to the mall! Men n women just kept looking n looking!!! I'm going to dinner w my friends n I'm not sure how things will b but I'm already getting little comments from my hubby about me going w my friends alone n ladies he has never n I mean never been jealous!! Not even when we first met n I had a nice body n booty to go w it! SO Y NOW??? I DON'T GET IT!!!
I still wear my CG but when I go somewhere I just wear the Cincher.... By the time I get back I feel that sensation of my skin pulling apart! I mainly sit on thighs n only on certain chairs n I'm still sleeping in my tummy. Well ladies I'm sorry but these kids have me going insane ! Lol if u have any questions feel free to ask:) God bless

Now that's a pretty booty! And your tummy looks good sis. So very happy 4u! I guess with hubby, it's like what you noticed at the mall, you are attracting more attention and even though he knows deep down he has nothing to worry about, it bothers him on some level.......
Booty4Real:)) thank u Luv!!!!! Honestly it actually has me trippin!!l bcuz I feel like maybe he didn't think I could get attention b4 or maybe he was extremely sure of himself or i should say me! or maybe he thinks i did this for someone else! Idk kno ! Lol!! Men they r just funny and dumb!! Maybe he just forgot wut it was like for me to actually attract other men! Anyway as much as it may make me feel good the only man I truly want checking me out n wanting me is my hubby!!! I only have eyes for him!!! :))
I'll b 7 wks this week and I took my garment off this wknd to go out for drinks. I guess the combo of drinking w garment off made me swell up. I'm trying to avoid salt now and wear constant compression. Maybe watch your salt intake if your ankles are swollen?

Sorry ladies I didn't put any pics:( nothing new...

Sorry ladies I didn't put any pics:( nothing new as far as shape n down sizing:) I do however want to say that we r told we can stop wearing CG at 8 wks o_o umm I don't think so!!! I don't kno about others BBL SISTERS, but as for myself I felt my skin burning more than ever n it's like u gain inches on ur waist ur thighs and I gained hlf inch on booty. Which sure who doesn't want to gain more booty but SURE IN THE HECK NOT ON WAIST N EVERYWHERE ELSE!!!!! UGH I ALMOST FEEL AS IF IM DOOMED IF I STAY OUT OF CG N CINCHER!!!

IM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING GOING BACK NEXT YR FOR MORE LIPO N A TOUCH UP.... Not bcuz I'm unhappy w my results but bcuz I still need to lose weight n if I go on a diet I kno for sure that the first thing to go will b this BOOTY!!! Ladies I can't seem to maintain my weight, n my hubby is no help!!! I already told hubby ok I'm going for more lipo n a touch up, but this time it will just b u n me n telling everyone we r going somewhere else! Too many secrets this last time! N everyone asked way too many questions!! If any of u sweethearts can give me advice on best ways to build thigh muscles n lose weight on arms I would highly appreciate it!!! :) I will b on RS but I won't post for about another wk or two depending on improvements/weightloss/booty volume n so forth:) xoxo n God Bless u!!!

You look amazing! I can't believe you have 7 kids! I have 5 (3 step,2by birth) and I'm already nervous about people stareing at me in the store and stuff.. People already stare and say I look 19 Walking around with all these kids! Ha! Lol! Well guess now my ass will distract them from my group! :) I think it's funy about ur husband but after years of being married maybe he's now like damn, can't let her out of sight she looks too good!! I know my man is already saying hes strting p90x on monday cant be looking bad with all my ass im about to get! :) even tho i agree with u, my hubby is where its at im not leaving him! :) but anywys Happy healings to you! Thanks for your updates!
Hi hun I think you look great. I do massages 2/3 x weekly n I'm feeling great. I wear a full body garment that looks like a stocking. It's made by Leonisa. During the day I wear a cg I bought here along w my board but my legs are so thick it hurts the back if my knees. I do go sometimes a few hours w/o cg n I feel ok. Just some burning My stomache is finally letting loose n soft. I measured my waist n it's 24 1/2. I never measured pre op but u know it wasn't close to that lol. I hope your well. If you need to talk or vent just inbox me your # I'd be more than happy to chit chat. 3 kids. Wow. Amazing you go girl. I have 3 n I'm losing my mind. Lol. Xoxox
I meant to say 7 kids. Wow. Lol. My finger went straight to 3. Hahaaaa

Ladies I'm a faithful woman n dedicated to my...

Ladies I'm a faithful woman n dedicated to my husband n to my lord!!! My husband n I went out n now he is acting so dumb!! Mind u I had a butt n nice figure b4 we got married n now my husband wants to control wut I wear n if I walk by myself may God forbid!! I'm do depressed!! I don't kno wut to do!! My husband had never been jealous b4!! Why is he acting like this????? MAY GOD HELP ME!!!!

Love your review&results! !!
It's probably just a shock to him. To see u get ur curves back since the kids. It's a male ego thing. He may have felt secure when u were less curvy and know its a bit much for him. Just try to reassure him, but don't get down.
I love it your shape is amazing and you look great how many cc's did you end up getting
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Ghurani thanks to Asiangotbooty's results n experience thru RealSelf...