TO ALL MY SISTERS:) MAY GOD BLESS U ALL FOR ALL UR ADVICE !!! U REALLY HELPED ME GET THRU A DIFFICULT TIME!!! XOXO

To first read part 1 of my BBL journey, please...

To first read part 1 of my BBL journey, please click here.

Hello Ladies;)
I was suppose to update yesterday but I had a headache and wasn't feeling well:( I really wanted to let u all know my waist has finally gone down and I haven't even used the cincher yet!! My waist is measuring at 29 1/2" from originally 36" "YAY ME!"
I have to admit its a bitter sweet feeling because my Booty is now measuring 45" :( As much as I tried psyching myself out to not care bcuz I was losing swelling! But lets face it ladies no matter wut we try to tell ourselves we will feel sad, down, or even depressed about losing volume on our Beautiful Voluptuous BOOTY's!!!
Now I can understand Y women go for round 2's! I feel as once u go in u r Hooked n will not stop until our Booty's stay at either 47" or above!! LOL!!!!

Now I would like to say that I hadn't excercised in years b4 SX!!! Let me just say I wish w all my heart that I would have! W clothes on I may look pretty good, but my thighs r so cottege cheesy that it actually makes me sick to my stomach!! Nice Booty n ugly legs!! No no no NOT GOOD!!!! So now I'm going to b hitting the gym n Zumba classes as soon as I'm able!!! My only fear is losing more Volume!!! Truth is I already kno I will but I DON'T WANT TO!!! (BOO HOO) Lol!! I kno I was like 41" b4 SX n most of that was Tummy!! My butt was almost flat!! It still amazes me how flat my booty got after so many years of having a big booty!

HI MY BBL SISTERS!!! IM HAPPY THAT I GOT THRU THE...

HI MY BBL SISTERS!!! IM HAPPY THAT I GOT THRU THE FIRST 6 WKS W/O ANY BAD ISSUES!!!

Ladies I want to stress to u how important it is to get massages! I'm going to b honest n say I have not gone enough to get massaged n u can see it in my tummy! I still have lumps:( no one else's fault but mine! I promised myself I would make it a point to get in there as often as possible! Bcuz I kno Dr G did an amazing job so I need to step up my game! Lol!

I also want to stress to u that it is important to make sure to get ur CG when ur current CG gets loose or isn't compressing enough!! I'm sure that if I would of ordered my CG sooner I would have a smaller waist !! I did get a Squeem in a size S but I feel it stretches n now it isn't compressing enough! So now I have to get an XS! I can't say it's bcuz I'm smaller I just think it stretched to my size ! Lol! I have to confess that I have been eating badly lately n gained a few lbs!:( SHAME ON ME!! As of yesterday I have increased my water intake n I'm eating 1600 calories all organic... This morning when I got on the scale I lost water weight;) but as I was taking pics I wasn't very happy w what I saw! My body looks like it's starting to re-absorb the ugly fat or my weight gain is showing more on back ( bra fat) n my ugly fat thighs!!! Ugh!!! So I texted Dr G n he called back right away n said to apply more compression n continue to put foams. I told him i need buy more foam bcuz mine looks waisted so he said to go to ContourEnvy.com To buy more.
Ladies stay away from the ice cream chocolates n chips! At least for those of us that gain weight easily! I will let u kno how I do by next Wednesday or actually two wks from now. I also wanted to comment on the fact that I miss the vets on RS!!! Part of the reason y I went so long without a smaller garment was bcuz I wasn't sure if I should get a vedette 317 since they pretty much sold out in my size n r on clearance. Not sure if it was bcuz it wasn't as good or if I should stick w lipo express garment butt out! So I ordered lipo express butt out which is way more expensive. Oh well it's worth it too get the shape I was meant to have after SX! So I will never second guess again!!! Ok ladies please let me kno wut u think n if u have any questions I will be on RS today but won't b on for next couple of wks. U can PM me n I will give u my number so u can text me. God Bless Xoxo till next time;)

Hey there my BBL Sisters:) Just want to let u all...

Hey there my BBL Sisters:) Just want to let u all kno how I'm doing. I'm doing fine, living overall results n the few things I'm unhappy w has to do w my age n 7 kids! Anyway I can't say I'm sitting completely yet, when I drive its on boppy pillow n it tingles as if u have been walking for a long time n blood starts circulating, well that's how it feels if u get my drift:) I'm having an extremely hard time finding pants!! Waist is small but thighs n BOOTY R BIG! So the top of pants r sticking out:( I've bought a few thick leggings but those barely fit over my @$$ n u can still see butt crack in the light!! So for now it's leggings n long shirt/dress or awkward pants.... Also medium tops fit great on Waist but small on boobs!! I went to forever 21 this wknd n girls those pants r made for no @$$ women!!! Anyway this guy approached me 4 different times asking different dumb questions n finally asked if we could go out!! I was like thank u for asking but I'm married w 7 kids!!! N his eyes were likeO__O WOW UR KIDDING ME!! He shook my hand n said well ur absolutely gorgeous at the same time looking at my ass from the side!! LOL!! Wut a jerk right?? He tried giving me his number as if I would actually call him!!!! He was not bad looking n tall n nice teeth!! LOL!!! Yes I actually always notice men's teeth! Tells me a lot ... lol but still he didn't respect the fact that I said I am MARRIED!!! As this man kept approaching me this other man kept starring n listening to the conversation as if he were watching a soap! I have to say when I was about 5 yrs younger men still hit on me but last 5 noone has even bothered looking my way!! That is until Now!!! I have to admit that even though that guy was just being a guy, he made my day!!! It felt great to feel beautiful n desired again!!! Well from other men, u kno wut I mean right? I Luv my hubby n I will always b faithful! But it does feel good to feel attractive again!!! I haven't gone out much since SX n that was the first time I went to the mall! Men n women just kept looking n looking!!! I'm going to dinner w my friends n I'm not sure how things will b but I'm already getting little comments from my hubby about me going w my friends alone n ladies he has never n I mean never been jealous!! Not even when we first met n I had a nice body n booty to go w it! SO Y NOW??? I DON'T GET IT!!!
I still wear my CG but when I go somewhere I just wear the Cincher.... By the time I get back I feel that sensation of my skin pulling apart! I mainly sit on thighs n only on certain chairs n I'm still sleeping in my tummy. Well ladies I'm sorry but these kids have me going insane ! Lol if u have any questions feel free to ask:) God bless

Sorry ladies I didn't put any pics:( nothing new...

Sorry ladies I didn't put any pics:( nothing new as far as shape n down sizing:) I do however want to say that we r told we can stop wearing CG at 8 wks o_o umm I don't think so!!! I don't kno about others BBL SISTERS, but as for myself I felt my skin burning more than ever n it's like u gain inches on ur waist ur thighs and I gained hlf inch on booty. Which sure who doesn't want to gain more booty but SURE IN THE HECK NOT ON WAIST N EVERYWHERE ELSE!!!!! UGH I ALMOST FEEL AS IF IM DOOMED IF I STAY OUT OF CG N CINCHER!!!

IM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING GOING BACK NEXT YR FOR MORE LIPO N A TOUCH UP.... Not bcuz I'm unhappy w my results but bcuz I still need to lose weight n if I go on a diet I kno for sure that the first thing to go will b this BOOTY!!! Ladies I can't seem to maintain my weight, n my hubby is no help!!! I already told hubby ok I'm going for more lipo n a touch up, but this time it will just b u n me n telling everyone we r going somewhere else! Too many secrets this last time! N everyone asked way too many questions!! If any of u sweethearts can give me advice on best ways to build thigh muscles n lose weight on arms I would highly appreciate it!!! :) I will b on RS but I won't post for about another wk or two depending on improvements/weightloss/booty volume n so forth:) xoxo n God Bless u!!!

Ladies I'm a faithful woman n dedicated to my...

Ladies I'm a faithful woman n dedicated to my husband n to my lord!!! My husband n I went out n now he is acting so dumb!! Mind u I had a butt n nice figure b4 we got married n now my husband wants to control wut I wear n if I walk by myself may God forbid!! I'm do depressed!! I don't kno wut to do!! My husband had never been jealous b4!! Why is he acting like this????? MAY GOD HELP ME!!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Ghurani thanks to Asiangotbooty's results n experience thru RealSelf...

Love your review&results! !!
It's probably just a shock to him. To see u get ur curves back since the kids. It's a male ego thing. He may have felt secure when u were less curvy and know its a bit much for him. Just try to reassure him, but don't get down.
I love it your shape is amazing and you look great how many cc's did you end up getting
You look great!!.. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. It hurts my heart to hear that from any of the BBL sisters. I hope things work out. Keeping you in my prayers.
you look amazing. Dr. Salama and Dr. Ghurani rocks when I comes to BBL. I don't get mines till next spring, due to that fact that Salama wont do TT and BBL together. But its cool. I will be turning heads summer 2014. I'm also hoping my hubby don't freak out once my body change. I will prey that things get better btw you and the Mr. I wish they wld understand that we do this for ourselves and not to turn heads.
Its the new booty that has him acting like that or maybe the tricks you doing with the the booty that got em going crazy girlie lol.......but I'm loving your results I want 1500ccs but I need to lose some weight for better results Salama suggested that I lose 5lbs it doesn't seem like alot but it is when you can't stop snacking on stuff you don't need btw where did you stay while you was in florida
@BUBBLEZ Than u sweetie, n no new tricks lol but I guess I must of been so out of shape for so long that he got use to it n now that heads turn left n right he feels insecure! Oh n bcuz he's heavier now so maybe that's y. Idk but our marriage has taken a tole for the worse n I've been depressed n n weight has been on a roller coaster ride! I've been praying n eating right trying not to worry about him anymore! I'm fearing that if this continues it will lead to a divorce. Anyway luv I want to show off Dr G's wrk but I'm trying to lose another 6 lbs. I'm not wearing squeem bcuz ever since I gained weight it just hurts me n it shapes me differently
how are things now? never feel insecure about someone else's insecurity you look good
You look AMAZING!! I'm 3 days post op and still in lotsss of pain!! Can't wait to be fully recuperated!!
It goes by fast sweetie! Don't worry soon u will b showing off that new body!!
Thanks for your words... Been feeling very down lately:-)
Aww sweety I'm down too for issues w hubby but I just keep on praying to my Heavenly Father n things always turn out better next day! Take one day at a time n faith has made me a better person! Xo
How are you doing love? I scheduled my tt with Cortes ;) super happy.
Hey there stranger... how are you doing? Girl.... you're butt looks amazing. I'm doing good. I had a consultation a couple weeks ago for a tummy tuck and plan on getting it in December since the dr told me that I'm still swollen. The burning on me is ridiculous and it's even bad when I wear the waist cincher vest, aftet awhile I can't handle it. Even when I workout that crap hurts like hell. Feels like an Indian burn but 20 times worse. I still itch too. Guess my nerves are just all out of whack. I'm so sorry about your hubby being jealous. My butt isn't big, it's still the same. I think after the tummy tuck and hip injections, I'll look a lot better, it'll give my butt the illusion that it's huge ;-)
@GueraBooty=) so happy to hear from u!!! I'm also considering TT:( I don't like how my lower tummy looks n I'm still hoping that w exercise it will look better, so we will see. I don't think I will need a full one. But who knows! Lol!! I'm surprised that my booty measurements have remained the same as wk 3!! I don't kno if its bcuz my body was useto having a butt so it stood or bcuz I ate very well n really stood off it till about a wk ago. I sat a couple of times when I was allowed but not fully on my booty. This past wknd was first time I sat on my butt for more than hlf hr! So I'm still waiting to see if that will cause booty loss! Keep in touch Hunnie :)
I pm u;) xo
love you girl. and I love your faith! :)
Niceshape:)) thank u Luv!!! God is good n it helps to kno we have each other!!! God bless u sweetie!!! Xoxo
I just wanted to tell you that you have been in my prayers. I hope you and hubby are doing better. Remeber .. love conquers all!! btw ...looking at your pics... my sx can't get here any faster. I can't wait to be a barbie too!!!!! God Bless xoxo
LIL COCO:) THANK U SO MUCH SWEETIE!!!! PRAYERS MEAN SOOOO MUCH TO ME N THEY TRULY HELP!!!! SOON U WILL B A BEAUTUFUL BOOTY BARBIE!!!! GID BLESS U!
Luv ya bigbutiez you were also a big help through my bbl journey:)
@Beyamuher:) Luv u to Hunnie!!! U really brought my spirits up! It helps so much to have sisters here that truly seem to care!!! May God Bless u!!!
wow you look great!!! i hope to have the same results as yours and hopefuly thigs get better between you and your husband pray thats what i always do.
@HELLABOOTY:) thank u Luv!!! Praying is all we can do sometimes:) n yes thank my Heavenly Father my hubby is doing much better!!!!
Would he consider some couples counseling through a pastor or therapist?