Made it to the other side.... A Perry Goddess

I have been researching this for so long its crazy...

I have been researching this for so long its crazy. I have been on realself ALOT reading reviews and and looking at results. I think I am leaning towards Dr Salama. His results are beautiful. I am a African American woman with thick thighs and big TATAs (G Cup). I have a booty but I don't think its big enough to make my body proportionate and I just want a bigger rounder higher butt lol. I know I need to lose major weight because I am way way overweight. I am 5'9 and 259lbs i think. I know i have a long way to go and that is the depressing part. I gained like 50+lbs in 1 year :-( and i wasnt even prego....smh Its been hard to deal with seeing that I use to walking around at about 190. I just really need my confidence back.

Hey girl, good luck with your journey. I am in the same boat. Started at 255. Now at 224 and I am 5'8- extremely solid. I plan to get down to 190 by mid Feb for my surgery. I am on a mission.....Fingers crossed!!
Thanks girl, and good luck with your sx and weight loss. what is your secret for losing 30lbs!!! I need to know lol
I did the 6 week body makeover diet. 30lbs in 6 weeks. You eat six meals a day, chicken, or turkey or egg whites, fruits, veggies and a couple servings of carbs a day, either rice or potatoes or for me, it's oatmeal.....lol....the trick is it's a salt free diet.....gotta use that Mrs Dash. It works like a charm.....go to provida.com and click on 6 week body makeover. It's the diet developed by micheal thurman.....the guy that helped people lose weight before surgery on "Extreme Makeover"

So I decided to switch to Dr Jimerson. I have been...

So I decided to switch to Dr Jimerson. I have been researching and I think that Dr J and I think that he can achieve the results I am looking for. I think with my body type being a thick African american woman he has more experience.NOT taking anything from Salama because he does exceptional work its just that most for his work I have seen has been of small to medium size women (which I am not lol). I am currently on my weight loss journey but couldn't be happier with my decision. I talked to my fiance and he is on board yay!!!! So he has decided to go on my weight loss journey with me to make it easier on me. I also wanna thank some of the girls Nat7080, Redbonz,Lady Scorpio85 and Joselyn22 for their support and weight loss info and wish them luck on their upcoming sx. I thinking I want like 1200cc to booty and fat graphing to the hips, inner thigh and bra roll lipo. I am thinking I am probably spending about $12000. I know its steep but I want my thick hourglass figure. I have my banging body in my sights and I am going for it. I will post my pre op pix and measurements soon. Smooches

I live in NY and I need to know if it is better to have a in person consultation or can I do it on the phone and though email? I figure having a phone consult. would save money and put more to my sx. Ladies suggestions......
Welcome to team Dr. J. Best of luck on weight loss journey and preparation for surgery
Thanks babe #team J all the way

Just set up my consultation date yay me!!!! Just...

Just set up my consultation date yay me!!!! Just to let my bbl sisters know if you are planning on choosing Dr J then be warned that consultations are booked till Feb 2013!!!!! I set mine up for Jan 30th and that was the earliest. Even though its just a consult I am so excited. It just makes this process that much more real :-) So for now Im just going to continue saving them dollas and losing them lbs. And I lost 6 lbs in 10 days thanks to some of the recommendations from my girls on this site yall know who yall are :* I will post pics as soon as I can get my camera to turn on. I hasnt been working since I dropped it in the rain :-( but I will keep yall posted.

Good luck girl!! :) I hope he doesn't tell me to gain weight! :(
Good luck with your weight loss.
thanks bootiebeauty im trying to be where you are at :-) taking counter shots lol

Ok I have been gone for some time dealing with...

Ok I have been gone for some time dealing with personal issues to hurricane sandy. I honestly have to say that I wasn't expecting the storm to be that bad... I have been through hurricanes in FL but I didn't think NY would have gotten this wrecked. My basement aka chill spot is completely flooded.... Thank God for Allstate lol. But on to the brighter news. I called the office and spoke to a coordinator and told her that I need to set my surgery date so that I can file it with HR at my job. And like the doll that she is she set the date for me. Yay me. Even though the date is damn near a year away I am still excited. I had to request a late because my summer was booked up with a destination wedding in Cabo, a graduation in FL and another wedding in VA. Yes I know I am a busy bee. So offically my sx date is 10/16/2013 and I am the first of the day. I am so excited!!!! So now I will conitue on my weight loss journey and save that money. My offical quote is 10,700 because of the im getting my hips and bra rolls done as well. Well Ladies I officially TEAM JIMERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your date love! Look forward to your updates! #TeamJimerson !
I plan on getting back on it though I do have a few bbl sisters. Y'all know who you are kisses
Honestly with all the back and forth with a few ladies kinda turned me off of this site. I am still on my journey though loosing weight and impatiently waiting for my consult with Dr J on January 31 lol.

I know I have been gone for sometime but I really...

I know I have been gone for sometime but I really had to get away from the drama of this site. Anyway I do have my phone consult with Dr j on the 30th. And for my bbl sisters that asked, my weighloss is going good even though I am losing inches instead of lbs lol. I do have a question for you ladies what exercises do I do so I don't tighten my butt. I wanna make sure I get all 1200ccs I want. And I will post my pre op pics after my consultation. And I will post pre op pics every 3 months till my sx date which is in October. Anyways till the 30th smoochez

I just had my phone consultation with him the other day. Unfortunately, he won't tell you how many cc's he can get into your butt over the phone. He says he needs to get in there and will only find out during surgery. Also, he only told me to lose 5 pounds which I was surprised about--I had to ask him if he wanted me to gain or lose, he did not offer the info. He seemed very rushed and busy during our consult--it was quick and to the point. I didn't find him to be very talkative, but he was nice and did take the time to answer any questions that I did have. Additionally he gave me his opinion on what he thought I needed (outer thigh lipo to even out my hips), and I also opted to have my posterior thighs done as well since he said it looks really nice afterward. Good luck! Any questions just ask me. ~Bunny
When did u set ur date?

Ok so here is the deal, I am losing inches but not...

Ok so here is the deal, I am losing inches but not pounds. I know that when I gain weight I gain it in my back, belly in arms smh. I am open to all suggestions and I have the time to lose the weight. And we all know no one wants to be flabby with a fat ass lol. I am still impatiently waiting to have my consultation on the 30th. I already know Dr J is going to tell me to lose weight but I have so many questions that have to be answered like : How strict is the no weave policy? lol I can't live without no weave. And other important things like what happens when he has reached the max before additional areas and is asking if I lose like 50lbs before surgery are my expectations too high? I am excited and nervous about this. This is the heaviest I have ever been and its kind of discouraging but I know either way Dr J will give me a jewcy booty ;-) I am still undecided about a shelf or a slope type booty so ladies I will need help deciding on that!!! Please honesty is best because i am a realist an I respect a non bullshitter!!! So which would be best for my body type??? I await your comments and till then smooches will update after my consultation.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Shout out to my boo Pretty Physique!!!!! Luv ya babe

Shout out to my boo Pretty Physique!!!!! Luv ya babe

You are going to look amazing when you have the bbl done
HI. What's his pricing
When I locked my date in a bbl alone was 8800. 1000 for hips and 900 for additional areas. I was told that his prices are going up as of February 1. I have my consultation tomorrow so I will find out and let you know what his new prices are.

BBL OCT 21 WITH PERRY ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY..... EXCITED AND NERVOUS

I haven't updated in some months so I figured why not update with only a few weeks left to wait. So I haven't updated since my consult with Jimerson after that consult I looked into Dr Perry which I truly adore. He is on call all the time. He gives you his personal cell so you can contact him directly if you have any questions. I appreciate that.
But anyway my homie Pretty Physique sent me a supply list. But I am curious what you ladies have on your list and if anyone else is going to perry around the same time as I.

No one gonna laugh girl, your beautiful but Dr.J is gonna make you better!!! Your days is almost hear, good luck!! Mines Is the 10 sept 13.
Thanks girl. And good luck to you as well. I'm going to Dr Perry tho lol
I am scheduled for October 16th with Dr. Perry :-)

Where are the Perry dolls?? I feel like the only one on the site going to him?

are there any girls going to dr perry this year? If so what are you bringing with you and where are you staying?

Hey Hun, I'm going to Perry in may after I finish my prerequisite's in school. I was wondering the same thing lol....like once apon a time there were so many Perry dolls, but maybe they are moving on with their booties lol. good luck. he will do you justice! :)
I think they all move on and forget once upon a time when they were in our positions but if anyone needs any advice I will keep my profile updated for at least 1 year.
Hello...I am going to Perry in December 2014. There are several of us going to him. You are closer to your date than am. I have BOOTY envy :). I am booked at the Extended Stay. Some people have also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express.

26 days till my I get my Perrylicious Booty!!!

I have maxi dresses, heating pad with massager, boppy pillow and foam wraps. I figure I would buy the toiletries and stuff from Walmart. I wanna travel light. Anyway ladies I have my medical clearance on the 2nd hopefully all goes well with that.

Hey girl...you getting ready?
Girl I'm mentally ready but only half packed lol
Good luck!!

Made it to the other side

I find it funny that it came and went this fast. I really didn't know what to to expect. My girls pretty physique and myb2013 were with me all the way. Thanks girls girls you are awesome.

As far as pain goes its not really painful im just really sore. When I woke up I remember asking them to turn me over cuz I was laying on my newly acquired booty. They were laughing. I also remember asking dr Perry to stand me up cuz I was tired of laying. They told me I will recover quickly because im already mobile. Walking around and standing only 15 mins after I woke up. Im glad for that I don't want to be laying down all day. Anyway ladies today wasn't so bad and tomorrow will be better. Going to see Miriam at 9am so ttyl luvs

Hey girl! You are at the other side!!!! Wohoooo congrats!!! Is the booty everything you ever dreamed it would be? Mine is a week 6 days away.. Counting down every hour,minute,second! I'm so excited can even control myself! I hope I'm like you and recover quick.... :)
That's great! You may be one of the great recoverers..I hope so! I will be at Miriam's tomorrow too but not until noon, then I am going to Dr. Perry's. Maybe we will bump into each other!
Your welcome baby!! Get well soon :)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon