Made it to the other side.... A Perry Goddess

I have been researching this for so long its crazy...

I have been researching this for so long its crazy. I have been on realself ALOT reading reviews and and looking at results. I think I am leaning towards Dr Salama. His results are beautiful. I am a African American woman with thick thighs and big TATAs (G Cup). I have a booty but I don't think its big enough to make my body proportionate and I just want a bigger rounder higher butt lol. I know I need to lose major weight because I am way way overweight. I am 5'9 and 259lbs i think. I know i have a long way to go and that is the depressing part. I gained like 50+lbs in 1 year :-( and i wasnt even prego....smh Its been hard to deal with seeing that I use to walking around at about 190. I just really need my confidence back.

So I decided to switch to Dr Jimerson. I have been...

So I decided to switch to Dr Jimerson. I have been researching and I think that Dr J and I think that he can achieve the results I am looking for. I think with my body type being a thick African american woman he has more experience.NOT taking anything from Salama because he does exceptional work its just that most for his work I have seen has been of small to medium size women (which I am not lol). I am currently on my weight loss journey but couldn't be happier with my decision. I talked to my fiance and he is on board yay!!!! So he has decided to go on my weight loss journey with me to make it easier on me. I also wanna thank some of the girls Nat7080, Redbonz,Lady Scorpio85 and Joselyn22 for their support and weight loss info and wish them luck on their upcoming sx. I thinking I want like 1200cc to booty and fat graphing to the hips, inner thigh and bra roll lipo. I am thinking I am probably spending about $12000. I know its steep but I want my thick hourglass figure. I have my banging body in my sights and I am going for it. I will post my pre op pix and measurements soon. Smooches

Just set up my consultation date yay me!!!! Just...

Just set up my consultation date yay me!!!! Just to let my bbl sisters know if you are planning on choosing Dr J then be warned that consultations are booked till Feb 2013!!!!! I set mine up for Jan 30th and that was the earliest. Even though its just a consult I am so excited. It just makes this process that much more real :-) So for now Im just going to continue saving them dollas and losing them lbs. And I lost 6 lbs in 10 days thanks to some of the recommendations from my girls on this site yall know who yall are :* I will post pics as soon as I can get my camera to turn on. I hasnt been working since I dropped it in the rain :-( but I will keep yall posted.

Ok I have been gone for some time dealing with...

Ok I have been gone for some time dealing with personal issues to hurricane sandy. I honestly have to say that I wasn't expecting the storm to be that bad... I have been through hurricanes in FL but I didn't think NY would have gotten this wrecked. My basement aka chill spot is completely flooded.... Thank God for Allstate lol. But on to the brighter news. I called the office and spoke to a coordinator and told her that I need to set my surgery date so that I can file it with HR at my job. And like the doll that she is she set the date for me. Yay me. Even though the date is damn near a year away I am still excited. I had to request a late because my summer was booked up with a destination wedding in Cabo, a graduation in FL and another wedding in VA. Yes I know I am a busy bee. So offically my sx date is 10/16/2013 and I am the first of the day. I am so excited!!!! So now I will conitue on my weight loss journey and save that money. My offical quote is 10,700 because of the im getting my hips and bra rolls done as well. Well Ladies I officially TEAM JIMERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have been gone for sometime but I really...

I know I have been gone for sometime but I really had to get away from the drama of this site. Anyway I do have my phone consult with Dr j on the 30th. And for my bbl sisters that asked, my weighloss is going good even though I am losing inches instead of lbs lol. I do have a question for you ladies what exercises do I do so I don't tighten my butt. I wanna make sure I get all 1200ccs I want. And I will post my pre op pics after my consultation. And I will post pre op pics every 3 months till my sx date which is in October. Anyways till the 30th smoochez

Ok so here is the deal, I am losing inches but not...

Ok so here is the deal, I am losing inches but not pounds. I know that when I gain weight I gain it in my back, belly in arms smh. I am open to all suggestions and I have the time to lose the weight. And we all know no one wants to be flabby with a fat ass lol. I am still impatiently waiting to have my consultation on the 30th. I already know Dr J is going to tell me to lose weight but I have so many questions that have to be answered like : How strict is the no weave policy? lol I can't live without no weave. And other important things like what happens when he has reached the max before additional areas and is asking if I lose like 50lbs before surgery are my expectations too high? I am excited and nervous about this. This is the heaviest I have ever been and its kind of discouraging but I know either way Dr J will give me a jewcy booty ;-) I am still undecided about a shelf or a slope type booty so ladies I will need help deciding on that!!! Please honesty is best because i am a realist an I respect a non bullshitter!!! So which would be best for my body type??? I await your comments and till then smooches will update after my consultation.

Shout out to my boo Pretty Physique!!!!! Luv ya babe

Shout out to my boo Pretty Physique!!!!! Luv ya babe

BBL OCT 21 WITH PERRY ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY..... EXCITED AND NERVOUS

I haven't updated in some months so I figured why not update with only a few weeks left to wait. So I haven't updated since my consult with Jimerson after that consult I looked into Dr Perry which I truly adore. He is on call all the time. He gives you his personal cell so you can contact him directly if you have any questions. I appreciate that.
But anyway my homie Pretty Physique sent me a supply list. But I am curious what you ladies have on your list and if anyone else is going to perry around the same time as I.

Where are the Perry dolls?? I feel like the only one on the site going to him?

are there any girls going to dr perry this year? If so what are you bringing with you and where are you staying?

26 days till my I get my Perrylicious Booty!!!

I have maxi dresses, heating pad with massager, boppy pillow and foam wraps. I figure I would buy the toiletries and stuff from Walmart. I wanna travel light. Anyway ladies I have my medical clearance on the 2nd hopefully all goes well with that.

Made it to the other side

I find it funny that it came and went this fast. I really didn't know what to to expect. My girls pretty physique and myb2013 were with me all the way. Thanks girls girls you are awesome.

As far as pain goes its not really painful im just really sore. When I woke up I remember asking them to turn me over cuz I was laying on my newly acquired booty. They were laughing. I also remember asking dr Perry to stand me up cuz I was tired of laying. They told me I will recover quickly because im already mobile. Walking around and standing only 15 mins after I woke up. Im glad for that I don't want to be laying down all day. Anyway ladies today wasn't so bad and tomorrow will be better. Going to see Miriam at 9am so ttyl luvs
Andrew Jimerson

Hey girl! You are at the other side!!!! Wohoooo congrats!!! Is the booty everything you ever dreamed it would be? Mine is a week 6 days away.. Counting down every hour,minute,second! I'm so excited can even control myself! I hope I'm like you and recover quick.... :)
That's great! You may be one of the great recoverers..I hope so! I will be at Miriam's tomorrow too but not until noon, then I am going to Dr. Perry's. Maybe we will bump into each other!
Your welcome baby!! Get well soon :)
Hey girl...you getting ready?
Girl I'm mentally ready but only half packed lol
Good luck!!
Thanks luv
Hey girl....our day is coming so soon! :-)
Yea girl im getting very anxious.... I just wanna get it over with!!!
From Chicago and I think I am going with Perry too
I was also back and forth when it came to with surgeon. All I can tell you is go with who makes you the most comfortable. And when you do find the right surgeon don't let other bloggers put doubt in your mind about who you chose
Hey Hun, I'm going to Perry in may after I finish my prerequisite's in school. I was wondering the same thing lol....like once apon a time there were so many Perry dolls, but maybe they are moving on with their booties lol. good luck. he will do you justice! :)
I think they all move on and forget once upon a time when they were in our positions but if anyone needs any advice I will keep my profile updated for at least 1 year.
I agree. The prior Perry Dolls have moved on with their big new booties...I am TEAM PERRY. My surgery is on Dec. 6th.
Hello...I am going to Perry in December 2014. There are several of us going to him. You are closer to your date than am. I have BOOTY envy :). I am booked at the Extended Stay. Some people have also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express.
gir.... l part of me wants a big ole booty but I dont want that kind of attention that comes with it. I live in NY soooooo
Hey girl, happy to see we got more Perry dolls in the works.... I had surgery in May and still in the process of healing . My body has been a bit slower then usual but that's ok. Dr. Perry will definitely hook you up... He knows what's up when it comes to curves. You are in good hands. Btw the best message therapist you can go to is Miriam girl she is very good and knows what she is doing. But congrats and if you have any questions please feel free to hit me up. Xoxo
How much does Miriam charge?
Counting down.... :-D
I feel like its just me and you girl smh. Do you know anyone else that will going around the same time as us??
I know, right? Lol. At one point there were quite a few..now they are all healing, lol. I thought there were 2 others (in Nov& Dec), but I forgot who...
Im gonna pm you tomorrow so we can keep in contact
No one gonna laugh girl, your beautiful but Dr.J is gonna make you better!!! Your days is almost hear, good luck!! Mines Is the 10 sept 13.
Thanks girl. And good luck to you as well. I'm going to Dr Perry tho lol
I am scheduled for October 16th with Dr. Perry :-)