18 days post op BBL, FTT & LIPO Scheduled JUNE 5TH - DR. SALAMA!:)- Aventura, FL

Heyyy bbl sisters! Im new to the crew I decided to...

Heyyy bbl sisters! Im new to the crew I decided to have a bbl, tt, & lipo done because of my botched up body:( I can't stand my body shape (biggie smalls) lol Im top heavy big breast & stomach no waist line or butt elk... Im 5'8 & 205lbs my surgery is scheduled for June 5th with Dr. Salama so my countdown begins now im sooo excited!!! actually my cousin & I are both scheduled on the same day to have surgery she is also getting a bbl, tt & lipo with Dr. Salama! Wish us luck girls #TEAMSALAMA#.

Im sooo excited a few more days to my...

Im sooo excited a few more days to my NewSexyCurvy!!!:) Sooo I spoke with Larry yesterday to confirm my travel schedule & now it really feels like shit is getting real! Im all packed & rets to go lol. I will post some b4 pics soon (ewww) so u can see the old & get ready & prepared to see the NEWSEXYCURVY;) ttyl sisters.

Heyyy my bbl sissy's!!! Well im 3 days post op &...

Heyyy my bbl sissy's!!! Well im 3 days post op & im feeling a lil better today these last few days has been VERY painful. I had my surgery on the 5th I had a bbl, ftt & lipo to the upper/lower back flanks & inner thighs. The most pain came from my lipo areas. Im not sure of my cc's yet I will ask Dr. Salama when I see him in a few days. I am so NOT satisfied with my results & I was very open minded of the procedure I wasn't expecting to look like Nicki Manaj right after but I was expecting some reasonable results my ass looks horrible:( I have a nasty shelf look & now my ass still looks flat just wider & lumpy looks like a damn walrus ass im so disappointed:( Im actually pleased with my tt & my lipo areas because it looks wayyy better then before it's mainly the bbl I don't like. I've been trying to upload some before & after pics but I can't seem to do it from my phone I will keep trying & I will keep you girls posted.

Heyyy to all my bbl fam my apologies for not...

Heyyy to all my bbl fam my apologies for not responding to your questions but I wasn't feeling good at all, since I been home I've been in & out of the hospital twice because of these pounding headaches & severe nausea I kept having (ahh man) it was bad I was all messed up I couldn't function right the doctor said it was my body reacting from all the trauma & anesthesia & not to mention my added on stress from my results & a ton of other reasons. Anyway im now 18 days post op & im still not satisfied my tt & lipo areas are coming along good (Thank God) but this ass is still a working progress my butt rounded out a lil since the garment but I still have that shelf look but.... im trying to keep hope alive that it forms & shapes nicely!!! I'm doing everything im suppose to so hopefully by the time my 6-8 week comes up I look great!!! (I PRAY)... And im also gonna apologize again because I truly been meaning to post before & after pics but my latest post has been from my phone & I can't upload pics from my phone but hopefully by the time I get home I'll remember to post pics from my computer until next time sissy's ttyl
Miami Plastic Surgeon

photo post??
Hello sis just wondering how ur doing and if ur recovery is getting better? Hope all is well please update us on ur progress..
HI GOOD LUCK!! MINE IS THE DAY AFTER YOURS!!!!
hope all goes will keep my fingers crossed for you
Yes I'm tell him no shelf for me, I hope everything turn out Great. Hang in there:)))
how is you butt turning out do u still have a shelf
i hope everything is shaping nicely for you by now.
I hope all gos well and please post pics soon!! Good Luck!!
Sorry to say thsi .. Where is your pic??? You said so much but not no pic> Why? Are you real?
Congrats girl!!! Your results look amazing.....Glad to hear you are doing better.
Ladies dr. Salama is no longer doing tt n bbl together. I'm so upset ..
i think in part this is good he can focus on one thing i wish i would done one at a time maybe i would of ended up with the booty i wanted......
Hey grl how are u feeling now? Do u like the bbl or its not wat u wanted?
Heyyy girllll hang in there .... give it a few daysssss :D
Hey sexy curvy u still feeling down about ur outcome?...i feel u im not to wild about mine either, but like everyones says lets give it time to heal...i guess what else is there to do....by the way i think i saw u at the office...
Hopefully you'll see how your body changes.. You're so fresh out of surgery and your body has reacted to the trauma it endured (yes, liposuction is a severe trauma to the body) - and after reading so many reviews on dr Salamas works, it seems as if he is very aggressive with his lipowork. Your body swells up so much when it has been tampered with, and I can imagine that the swelling of the shelf that you don't like will subside drastically as you recover! Drink lots of fluid - especially water, keep yourself hydrated and provide your body with fresh water frequently and consistently! Eat fruits if you can, citrus fruits like mandarins, oranges, grape fruits - they're packed with vitamin C and vitamin C is essential for a speedier recovery! If you can't eat too many fruits just take vitamin supplements! I wish you an uneventful recovery and as long as you help your body hydrated, provide with nutrients, get the massages hopefully you'll see a fantastic result soon! Remember that you haven't had any results as of yet, the results are in making right now! :)
LADIES OUR BODYS IS UNIQUE SO DONT SPECT TO LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE ,DOCTORS CANT DO MIRACLES THEY WILL HELP YOU TO LOOK BETTER ,, SO ENJOY WHAT WE HAVE ,,, , MY SURGERY IS IN AUGUST AND I KNOW I WILL LOOK MUCH BETTER WITHOUT ALL THIS SPARE TIRE IN MY BELLY,,, TO MSNEWSEXYCURVY GIVE IT SOME TIME AND BE REALISTIC :)
Hi..I'm sorry to hear your unhappy w/ your results. I'm actually scheduled for the exact same procedures. I wasn't sure if I wanted the BBL either. My butt is kinda big already. I hope that as you heal you will be happier with your new booty. I'm sure you will. If you don't mind I'd like to ask how ur positioning yourself when your resting. I'm a lil scared bou that part lol... Happy healing!
well said newme_2012.......glad to hear you are doing well
Can't wait to see your results!
give it time to heal
Hi Can you post before and after pic?
I felt the same way after my procedure and now I am 6weeks post op and I love my results. Give it some time. Hope you feel better soon
Im sorry to hear that you arent satisfied.I have heard others say they didnt like there results initially and then their shape started to change for the better.I hope that happens for you as well.keep us posted ,hope you feel better.
I agree with Nola. And also to others reading. It is also important to go into this procedure with realistic expectations. No doctor can make you look like someone else! The wish pictures are great, but expect to be the "BEST YOU" as possible...do not compare yourself to anyone else video vixen or past patients. Just remember...your special and unique, so your results will be also.

MsNewSexyCurvy...you will not be disappointed. Just give your self time to heal and wait and see..your gonna be the bomb!