BBL for the New Year|check! Team Rami; Reusing my Local Nurse $150$ Per Night(YAH!) - Aventura, FL

Ladies, I've been on this site for the past year...

Ladies, I've been on this site for the past year and finally paid my deposit. I'm extremely ready for this change. No stranger to the lipo process since I did my arms and chin in July of this year. I didn't see my former PS listed on Realself but went with him anyways...(story to come at some point).
I'll rate my previous experience at a 5 and the best that came out of it was my nurse who I've already booked as I embark on this life changing procedure in the next couple months. This time I did a lot of research and took notes from all the vets/ BBL sisters. THANK YOU ALL.
About me:
5"8 157lbs
Stubborn Fat on Tummy, U/L Back and Flanks
Equally excited about having a defined waistline and as much butt projection possible
Pics to Follow, let the count down begin.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Are you still going to have your BBL with Dr. Ghurani in the future
Hi All, I've been off the site for quite a while. Slight change of plans. I decided to get a breast augmentation first.
Sorry for the late reply, I'll PM you.
Can I ask who your nurse is?
im with team rami...my date is 10/2/13!!!!
Hey I'm team rami ghurani when's ur sx date
Who's your nurse? I'm on a lookout for a good nurse :)
Sorry I was off the site for a while, my nurse is a private care RN. Please PM me for her contact info.
Hey Timetoshine, Im looking for a really good after care nurse also, would u be able to give me her contact info as well?
Happy for you keep posting, I'm all ears...........
Your surgery is approaching soon girl!! :).... Lucky, are you ready?

You are just a little over a month away! Can't wait to see your after pics and Congratulations!

Kate

CONGRATS. I have a consult scheduled w/ Jimmerson but I really like Asiangotbooty's procedure. Are you having the basic BBL. lipo stomach, lower back and love handles? How much is the procedure? How much is the deposit? Do you know how much other areas for lipo are? Thank you for your time and good luck. I believe your in good hands and will look Fab!!!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Your surgery date will be here before you know it, you must be getting excited now!

Welcome timetoshine. Are you prepared for surgery?
Getting ready and looking forward. Checking out your profile!
Ok. I hope it proves helpful to you :-)
Hey timetoshine did you get the surgery done after ba. Just trying to see your results with Dr.Ghurani if possible. He is in Florida and he seems reasonable in price but I dont know