BBL With Dr. Salama July 2013 - Would Like to Switch For an Earlier Date - Aventura, FL

My life has changed so much this past year (2012),...

My life has changed so much this past year (2012), I had my first baby at 19 I gained 110lbs with my son who is now 22! I have had stretch marks flabby abs and no butt since! Basically my whole adult life! I had a tubal ligation this past spring and now I am Ready to change my body!

The earliest appt. Dr. Salama Has is July 2013! I really dont want to wait that long... Does anyone have an appt they want to give up or change? Please let me know.

@Kristy Thank You! I have scheduled my appointment yet. I am planning on calling Nancy on Tuesday. I have not scheduled my appointment yet. Dr. Salama doesn't have anything available until July but I usually work all of July and half of Aug. ( i am blessed that i only work a few months out of the year) So I would most likely have to go for Sept I really dont want to wait that long I was considering calling Dr. Jimmerson and see what he has available but I really like Dr. Salama's results better and he has so many happy clients but a year is a long time to wait for an impatient person like me lol
@Miss Thank You

Hey,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood. Gl on your journey. N believe you might end up with a very early date.

HELLO Ladies is there anyone out there willing to...

HELLO Ladies is there anyone out there willing to give up there date? I am still looking for someone that needs to give up there sx date. Just the thought of waiting until July is depressing. Please let me know! Thanks! God Bless!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It's official I am have joined the Salama Team!...

It's official I am have joined the Salama Team! Deposit made today! August 8, 2013 Its still a long time from now so if anyone wants to give up there appointment or change for mine please let me know. Other than that the count down begins! So excited!

I have late July date for sale!
Someone looking to purchase an earlier date from me! I cant go and its coming UP! end of July!
What date is it?