BBL With Dr. Salama July 2013 - Would Like to Switch For an Earlier Date - Aventura, FL

My life has changed so much this past year (2012),...

My life has changed so much this past year (2012), I had my first baby at 19 I gained 110lbs with my son who is now 22! I have had stretch marks flabby abs and no butt since! Basically my whole adult life! I had a tubal ligation this past spring and now I am Ready to change my body!

The earliest appt. Dr. Salama Has is July 2013! I really dont want to wait that long... Does anyone have an appt they want to give up or change? Please let me know.

@Kristy Thank You! I have scheduled my appointment yet. I am planning on calling Nancy on Tuesday. I have not scheduled my appointment yet. Dr. Salama doesn't have anything available until July but I usually work all of July and half of Aug. ( i am blessed that i only work a few months out of the year) So I would most likely have to go for Sept I really dont want to wait that long I was considering calling Dr. Jimmerson and see what he has available but I really like Dr. Salama's results better and he has so many happy clients but a year is a long time to wait for an impatient person like me lol
@Miss Thank You

Hey,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood. Gl on your journey. N believe you might end up with a very early date.

HELLO Ladies is there anyone out there willing to...

HELLO Ladies is there anyone out there willing to give up there date? I am still looking for someone that needs to give up there sx date. Just the thought of waiting until July is depressing. Please let me know! Thanks! God Bless!

It's official I am have joined the Salama Team!...

It's official I am have joined the Salama Team! Deposit made today! August 8, 2013 Its still a long time from now so if anyone wants to give up there appointment or change for mine please let me know. Other than that the count down begins! So excited!
I have late July date for sale!
Someone looking to purchase an earlier date from me! I cant go and its coming UP! end of July!
What date is it?