BBL With Dr. Salama July 2013 - Would Like to Switch For an Earlier Date - Aventura, FL

My life has changed so much this past year (2012),...

My life has changed so much this past year (2012), I had my first baby at 19 I gained 110lbs with my son who is now 22! I have had stretch marks flabby abs and no butt since! Basically my whole adult life! I had a tubal ligation this past spring and now I am Ready to change my body!

The earliest appt. Dr. Salama Has is July 2013! I really dont want to wait that long... Does anyone have an appt they want to give up or change? Please let me know.

HELLO Ladies is there anyone out there willing to...

HELLO Ladies is there anyone out there willing to give up there date? I am still looking for someone that needs to give up there sx date. Just the thought of waiting until July is depressing. Please let me know! Thanks! God Bless!

It's official I am have joined the Salama Team!...

It's official I am have joined the Salama Team! Deposit made today! August 8, 2013 Its still a long time from now so if anyone wants to give up there appointment or change for mine please let me know. Other than that the count down begins! So excited!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have late July date for sale!
Someone looking to purchase an earlier date from me! I cant go and its coming UP! end of July!
What date is it?
It's July 29th but they say its flexible. I paid $800 for my deposit but giving it up for 7
I'm looking to switch for an earlier date...what's your date?
I have a May date and really need to switch for a June early July date
hey check with this girl BBLFAN93, she has a july date to give me, while she will get my june date and you give her your may! its perfect lol message her
Anyone have a date this summer they don't need or want to switch for a later date?
I need something between JUNE 18th-25th 2013, I have MAY 9th. Anyone interested hit me asap
Tryna work something out ASAP and lock it in today with Nancy or Cynthia. Pm your info if your still interested. I spoke with BBLFAN93 and it seems she might not have her date locked in just yet bcuz she's a reschedule
still looking to switch? I have a late july date 2013
I do? are you still looking? I have late July
Hey I actually need a July date...you can take my BBL date which is June 14th, 2013
I have a May date and really need a June date
hey do you still have that date available
do you still have a july date
If any ladies are interested in seeing Dr.Ghurani (Salama's partner) in late February, inbox me for details. I am not going to be able to go and would like to get rid of my date. That's less than 8 weeks away, so inbox me asap!
Welcome to the team I'm also with Dr s. You should keep calling the office and checking real self I mean people switch all the time.GL
@Kristy Thank You! I have scheduled my appointment yet. I am planning on calling Nancy on Tuesday. I have not scheduled my appointment yet. Dr. Salama doesn't have anything available until July but I usually work all of July and half of Aug. ( i am blessed that i only work a few months out of the year) So I would most likely have to go for Sept I really dont want to wait that long I was considering calling Dr. Jimmerson and see what he has available but I really like Dr. Salama's results better and he has so many happy clients but a year is a long time to wait for an impatient person like me lol
@Miss Thank You

Hey,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood. Gl on your journey. N believe you might end up with a very early date.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Have you put yourself on Dr. Salama's cancellation list? It can be a long shot, but it's worth a try.