BBL with Dr Salama ;D - Aventura, FL

Ok so I'm officially booked for a bbl with dr...

Ok so I'm officially booked for a bbl with dr salama on march 4th 2014 n I'm so excited the only concern is my weight I'm 5'5 140 pounds , even tho dr salama said I'm a good candidate for a bbl I still feel like I'm a small girl I do have a lil love handles but nothing crazy so I was wondering if any of u ladies have same measurements as me n if so please post picture so I can have an idea how big my butt will be thanks :)

Wish pic

Nice and polite not fake looking

Hey ladies

Is anyone getting surgery done with dr salama around march 1-16th of 2014 and would like to have a roommate and share comidations please inbox me must be responsible and serious thanks !

Heyyy

So even tho my surgery is 10 months away I believe in my heart im going to have great results god willing idk I just woke up believing that ... By the way all I do is think of ass and small waist all day oh gawddd

6 more months to go

N I have already lost few inches on my belly grrrrr not good! I will continue eating I Guess

Pics as of 9/10/13

Do I have enough fat or what ladies lmao (by the way belly is full just had dinner)

Checking in

4 more months to go ladies ! I'm still here constantly eating thinking n dreaming about this procedure .. God willing my dreams will come true soon! Amennnnn :)

Checking in 2 more months to go

Can't believe is almost here I'm exactly two months away n few issues have come my way I hope and pray it don't affect my dreams of becoming true ..I put god first n I let everything fall in place , I'm a believer n I have faith :) so ladies time will tell by nx month I will find out if my surgery is a Go!

Hey Ladies !!!

For some reason I can't log in to my private inbox I requested a new password n I still haven't receive the link to my email so plz don't think I'm ignoring ur message ...any who I need help with a list of things I will need for sure ! If anyone can help plz share ;)

So I got a picture txt

From my boyfriend saying this is what he thinking what my body should look like after my surgery , at first I got jealous but then I took a deep breath n calm down before I replied ..he's helping with the surgery god willing so I'm a lil worried , what if I don't come out looking like that lol

Wow this thing really pissing me off

Still can't get to my inbox but I can update wth ..

Front view wish pic

Isn't that view lovely :)

Hi my beautiful ladies

Can someone plz help with a good n safe website where I can book a condo

It seems like

Every salama patient end up going for a second round or a revision , why is that ? Does ur body or butt develop dents after few months ?

33 days away

And I'm currently 145 pounds n I have no plans on gaining any more I'm starting to feel so heavy on my upper body .. Pic update bellow

Hi dolls

Can someone take the time to help me with post surgery supplies I will need in hand I'm lost Ty!

LADIESSSS IS ANYONE

HAVING SURGERY ON MARCH 7th with DR SALAMA AND WOULD LIKE TO SWITCH DAYS WITH ME FOR MARCH 4 th PLEASE EMAIL ME

New surgery day 3/21/14

Was having problems taking time off from my job so I called the office spoke to Jules to reschedule my surgery n this chick was being difficult she wasn't TRYNA hear my issue n straight up told me the nx availed day would in OCTOBER .ummm no thanks so I called this morning asked to speak to NANCY I explained what was going on n guess what I got a new date :) 4/21/14 thank u nancyyyy like u already lol

Stressed !!

So now that the time is almost here my daughter's father is becoming somebody I don't know all he talks about is the surgery this the surgery that n for who n why I'm doing it for I have become so stressed for the passed month , I love him so muchhhh and for him not to be supportive it breaks me! I once said I wanted to get this done for him but guess what I have changed my mind I'm doing it for ME! Only ME! N if god wants me to do it is going to get done! .... By the way my daughter father said to me today ""Yea rite bitch sad part is you gonna do that and still look the same """" .... Sad right smh I know good night ladies don't forget to pray for motherfuckers like him!

Short update

Got my prescriptions by mail yesterday n went n picked them up today thank god my health plan covered it I only had to pay a co pay of 20$$ in total , one prescription was over the counter $7 (for constipation )which wasnt bAd n I also purchased iron pills for $10 ..... I will start buying post item by nx wk

Lab results All cleared !!

Getting exited :)

Ladies!!??

Do I really need the epifoams? What about the boards?

17 days more to go !!!

READING ALL THIS REVIEWS IS FREAKING MY OUT!! Ladies is the post pain worse than giving birth???? Lol , I'm starting to get nervous y decinquita,, but I have faith god is ALWAYS with me , I'm praying for the best!!!amen ! :)

Decinquieta* (can't stay still)

Hey beautiful ladies !!!!!

My time has come I'm exactly 3 days away !!!!!! Yessss 3 ! lol I'm excited nervous u name it !!! Please ladies don't forget to pray for ur sister I will keep ya updated!!!! =D

4 hours after surgery!!

First I wana say girls don't go by what females post in this website so far so good just poped a Percocet b I'm NOT IN PAIN!! I'm walking around n eating just fine but let's see how my first night gon turn out to b !!!

Pics

Looks smaller in pics

Post visit

1050cc loving my shape :)

Day after surgery

N I'm feeling no pain just discomfort due to my drains n I slept like a baby last night just kept waking up to pee every hour on the hour

3rd day

No garment had my friend washing my garment

Got my new garment yesterday

After my first massage n I love it I'm down to a size L

Pics

Finally home 3 hour flight wasn't so bad

My ass was feeling heavy , itchy and some areas have a sharp painful sensation when i touch hope ain't nothing serious idk if is all in my head after reading not so good reviews or is just my body being tired from the flight to coming home n running after my one year old all day anyways baby daddy keep playing with my booty lol he calls me nikki I ask him from a scale 1 to 10 what does he rates my body now he gave me a 10! Oh Ty daddy lol gn ladies by the way my ass looks smaller in pics I hope it goes down before Monday, back to work

Exactly 14 days post

And my butt is already shrinking noooooooooooooooo :0( from 43 inches to 41 1/2

Hey ladies

When does the fluffing starts??? Woke up feeling like my butt is so small again :/

Pics 17 days post

Booty loosing volume , at 41 1/2

So how long I'm supposed to wait to have s**

Idk soonest I got back baby daddy couldn't keep his hands off of me I was 8 days post surgery n since then we been going at it , dr salama told me to start my birth control after 5 weeks post but I'm afraid of getting pregnant so I started my pills two days ago today I'm 3 weeks post I hope me taking my birth control ahead of time won't give me any complications , have any of u ladies started birth control ahead if time if so did ya had any complains plz share ladies Ty :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr salama is the best I love him n his beautiful team he was able to answer all my question and give me the results I wanted so far no complains and I'm so happy I chosen dr salama as my doctor !! :)

Hun can you post puctures
I had it 2 weeks post but its never quick with mine so i havent done anymore cuz i am afraid of my results. I was standing at side of my bed bending forward lol but didnt take bc
Lol thanks for sharing
You look beautiful luv! Glad your baby daddy and you are enjoying it lol Take it easy on yourself. Happy healing!
Awwww Ty :)
I started my bc 2 weeks after surgery. I had s*x 10 days post op too!!!!!! I kept my garment on and I was on the bottom I put a lot of pillows under me so my ass wasn't touching the bed. And yeah glad it was quick !
Lol ok thanks for sharing doll
I am not sure about birth control because I don't take any but I had s*x 10 days post op LOL I had my garment on and was on top and took it slow (thank goodness it was quick LOL) hahahah good luck !
Haha lil freak lol ,(same here) ... Thank u
hehehe you welcome :))
U look so good
You still look so good, and I know you will look even better with final result! I wouldn't worry yet, try and be patient and just keep taking care of your new body :)
you look great, its good to see smaller girls get the bbl and look amazing.
I think you look good. My sister had a bbl last year she was saying the same thing. I think it is all mental because we are so afraid of it shrinking. Just give it time and I am sure you will be happy.
Omg yes sometimes I think the same ,,, but time will tell Ty :)
my surgery is next week I'm zoo excited!!
so*
heyy girl any more pics???
Yes I'm in bed I will take some more n post by tomorrow
kk:]
Its normal its the swelling.. The swelling will continu to go down you are only 2 weeks post op
I know Ty :/