I really am interested and I AM getting a BBL by...

I really am interested and I AM getting a BBL by the end of next year! I am waiting so long bc I want to save up the cash first that way I wouldn't have to finance it. I'm in college sooo... I can save about $500/monthly for this (plus pay my household bills) ... Im trying to save at least $8,500. How does financing work with this procedure? I don't really have an established credit line but student loans... Is it based on credit or income? Please answer my questions! I'm so thrilled about this! Please help!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Now Weighing My Options...!

Soooo....I called Dr. Salama office today and spoke with Cynthia who quoted me $9,199 over the phone...I love his work and think he works wonders but I did not have plans on financing my BBL. Though he is still an option, I'm looking into other doctors. I actually never weighed any options bc once I joined I was drawn in by Dr. S work! I have been doing a little more research today and I looked into Dr. Perry. Don't get me wrong, his work look good, but I don't think he can give me what I'm wanting. This one Doctor...DR CAMPOS...I'M IN LOVE! He really sculpts your body into that hourglass figure along with giving you a nice BOOTY! I've always had ass but I've always wanted a flatter stomach and hips and I WILL get them along with more BOOTY! Based on my height, weight and measurements I was told by a Dr. Kenneth B. Hughes that I could likely get 5 liters and transfer about 1500 cc per buttock!! WHOOP WHOOP!
My info is:
Height: 5'
Weight: 160
Measurements: 36-30-42

In advance...

In advance...could you guys help me or rather let me know how to go about booking a flight to Tijuana MX if I was to go with Dr. Campos? It will only be my boyfriend and I traveling....I'm just trying to get some insight on this some...thanks in advance.

Frustration...

So I received my quote from Angie today and remarks from Dr. Campos... He said he'd recommend 700-800cc....I don't like that one bit.... It's so crazy bc I got an answer from Dr. Kenneth Hughes saying I could get 1500cc from my Q&A. Now I'm searching again...ugh... What to do ladies!? Please help!

Upset...

I'm just soooo upset right now bc I don't know what to do...Can't believe one of my main choice of doctors recommended only 700-800cc....ugh! This is getting to be too much for me or am I being dramatic? I really want Dr. Campos but idk now...I mean maybe I need to go to do a consultation in person instead of virtual...idk...

Chica Dr. Hughes is the business on the west coast...He is the dr. salama n dr. jimmerson on the west coast. I have had a couple of associates that have went to him and their work looks fabdunkulous. He is doing it on the west coast. I highly recommend him going myself when the coins are in pocket. Good luck with ur search.

Soooo...

Soooo... I still haven't heard back from Dra Duran... Kinda upset about it but I've read other BBL'ers profile who said you have to patiently wait which is understandable. I seriously sooo want this even though I have a nice shape but what's wrong with a nicer shape? Ugh! I'm just frustrated and sad at the same time. If anyone has knowledge on how to get a response from her quicker please let me know! Thanks in advance! :-)

If you still haven't gotten through to Duran you could call her office on (809) 565-5348
Thanks so much I will definitely give the office a call cause I'm like oh my lol thanks!

Finally heard back from...

Finally heard back from Dra. Duran! I got my quote which is awesome! I want to pay all cash bc I've never financed anything and I'll like to keep it that way lol. I'm wanting to get the procedure done in February. One question ladies: is that possible? I hope so! Just a little update! TTYL beautiful ladies!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2014 Duran Doll Right Here!

2014 Duran Doll Right Here! I sat my date date today for May 2014. I know it's far off but I will have $6500 saved up my then which will include my flight, my supplies, additional garments (if I need them) and Sx. Sooooo excited! The way that time flies May will be here before I know it! YAY FOR ME! So ladies...what all type of supplies do I need? bc actually I could be buying g those things little by little.

I really don't know... I'm just paying cash for mine so I don't have to finance.
Hey which one would you all say is better medical financing is better than care credit?

hey ladies...!

Hey Ladies...! I'm too excited about becoming a Duran Doll in 2014! OMG!!!!!! I mean my body is banging a little lol but once this tummy is flat from my tt and I'm getting a booty on my booty! WATCH OUT! I've always wanted a very flat stomach bc I do have a nice butt and my tummy now doesn't take away from it but man I know just if I got a tummy tuck my booty would be dangerous and it's all natural. Starch and squats does the trick! ;-) and I exercise on the daily too. I'm sooooo ready!

Tummy Tuck or Lipo??!!

Tummy Tuck or Lipo??!! What do yaw think? I think that lipo will do me just fine...but then again I want that tight hourglass figure! Ugh

Your surgery isn't until 2014? I was planning on scheduling with Dr Salama just received an email from Nancy his next available date is June 2014 :/ so now I'm back to Duran now ....
Yeah it'll be march 2014. I just started my new job and I have to wait to get me some vacation days. I'm going to Dr Duran a well. Dr. Salama was a little too steep for my budget since I'm paying cash. When are you getting your surgery with Duran?

Almost exactly what I'm wanting to achieve!

Almost exactly what I'm wanting to achieve! I downloaded this plastic surgery app called iLipo and it gave me some great results or I gave me some great results lmao! So my mind is made up! I'm getting the Lipo not TT. Sorry I failed to mention earlier tht I don't have any children, I'm 22, and in a relationship with an awesome guy! ;) I just don't want the scar from the TT nor do I think I need It. What yaw think of my results I gave myself?!

Still excited!!

Still excited!! I'm back in the gym getting it in. I lost over 70 pounds last year by changing my eating habits, drinking TONS of water, and working out 6 days a week! I'm proud of myself. I have gained back like 15 with 10 being muscle... I've never wanted to be thin or shall I say skinny, but I've always wanted to be toned yet curvaceous! I'm more than happy with myself but I do want to get my flat flat belly ;-). I know I can achieve it in my own but it's hard getting over the *hump* to actually get there if you never been. I've never really had a big belly, my thighs got bigger and my arms and my waist did go outward. But through working out I tightened all that up! ;-) I'm ready for MARCH 2014!! TTYL Ladies!

Ladies don't sleep on dr.perry, depending on price i may check him out, his work look awesome,and his bio in the field is very extensive.well educated i love that.
Need a traveling partner, I'm from new Orleans, have to set a date and find a friend, my instagram is jayday_june10
Are you going to Dr Duran? I just started my search since Dr jimerson over booked, clicked on this sure researched Dr Duran, and yily, I wanna treat myself for my bday, I wanna go in December,I must! Hook up with someone afraid to travel that far alone,I'm from new Orleans.

Everything is going good.

Everything is going good. I've been able to save my money out of every paycheck like I planned...which is GREAT!!!!! YAY ME! So excited....! Still a Duran Doll of 2014 to be! Talk to you ladies later! Peace...

I'm considering Yily or Duran and plan to have surgery in the beginning of next yr. Do you have a traveling buddy yet?..I'm looking for one

Sooo... Change of plans

Sooo... Change of plans... Due to not being able to consistently stay in constant with Duran I'm changing to Yily. I love her work as well as Duran but what strayed me away in the beginning is the comments of her staff not speaking English or rather broken English... I didn't want to be out in that situation dealing with that. But I do have a dear friend who speaks Spanish fluently. So I will not mind communicating through him with the staff...as long as I can communicate with Dr Yily as I need to I am straight. My surgery date will change too... Probably June but I just got a promotion at work soooo MORE $$$$$$$$$......but I'm paying off a while lot of stuff and I'm proud of myself.... But I'll kept you ladies updated for sure. And my boyfriend is coming with me and check this out..!!! WE GOT 6 DAY ROUNDTRIP TO SANTO DOMINGO FOR $534! For BOTH of us!!! That's TWO tickets!!!! An we will be staying in an condo which is beautiful and it's $330 for those 6 nights!

I really would love to

I really would love to stick it out with Dr Duran bc of this thing with Yily not actually operating on her patients...If I'm paying my money to a PS I expect that PS to handle my operation... Maybe it's bc she is pregnant and can't really do it but if that is the case then she needs to take off...how can I get a response from Duran? Someone please tell me. I've heard of Fb.... Ill try that. If not then Im gone roll with Yily but I mean I got time so she'll have probably been had that baby by my estimated time I want which is march... Ugh ill be posting some pics today too!

Photos today

Hey Girl... Imagine ive been tryna contact her since July -_______- emails, facebook and just recently I sent her a message through whatsapp and im waiting on that. If I hear from her I'll let you know. But im getting sooooooooooooooo impatient!
Hey. Omg yes it's kinda annoying ya know! Ugh!!! Whts here info on whatsapp?
Hey. Her Whatsapp is ‪809‑7077163‬. Soon as you add her, her picture should come up. Hope this helps!

Got my Yily quote!

Got my Yily quote today! I sent the quote request yesterday and received a response early this morning. YAY!!! For BBL & Lipo it's $3250 an with implants it's $4950. I'm happy with my boobs lol! I'm so excited. Ill be sending my deposit soon and setting a date for February 2014. Oh my it's about to go down! Thanks to nprjbeauty (I think that's it) ill correct it if its not. I contacted Yily through her email at DraYilyPlastica@gmail.com. EXCITEMENT

Sorry it's

Sorry it's Njprbeauty. She is very sweet and her results are BANGING...! She's positive and that's a plus check out her page!

PICS

Why didn't you chose salama?
My quote from him was $9,599 and that was just for the BBL and Lipo. He actually requested that I have a TT from my pics but I know I do not NEED a TT. With him requesting that I believed that if I did still only want the BBL and Lipo he wouldn't be able to achieve at his best bc that's not what he suggested. Did hurt my feelings bc I was completely sold on Salama but then I got my quote in and I lost hope but I found out the DR doctors and searched more into them. Hope I answered your question.

Interesting....

So I started back looking for a plane ticket to take from Memphis to the DR. My bf told me to look on priceline.com so I could NAME MY PRICE....OMG! When we did it for the both of us with trip protection it was $522 for a roundtrip for BOTH of us for 7 days. WHOOOP! #WINNING *Ladies please check out Priceline.com Name your price* Thought that I would share. TTYL

Soooo I'm praying

Soooo I'm praying I can get my surgery date for the beginning of February... :-) ... I'm sooo freaking excited! I'm ready to be Yilyfyed lol WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

DO NOT GO TO CIPLA!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CAME BACK AND WHAT A HORROR!!! GOING ON MY OWN AND THERE IS JUST HORRID! THEY DO NOT USE ANESTHETIC JUST THE BLUE PILL TO MAKE YOU DIZZY AND FORGETFULL BUT IT DIDNT WORK ON ME. I WENT INTO CHELSEA HOSPITALD IN LONDON WHEN I WAS BACK. THE EPIDURAL WAS PLACED IN THE WRONG POSITION AND NEARLY PARALYSED ME. I AM NOW BED BOUND AND CAN NOT BEND AND JUST LIE ON MY BED LIKE A DISABLED FOOL. TRUST ME LADIES IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I WISHED I JUST WENT WITH TRANSFORM OR MYA. DONT RISK YOUR LIFE AS I DID FOR MONEY. THE DOCTORS IN CIPLA TALK ON THE PHONE AND EMAIL YOU SO PROFESSIONAL UNTIL YOU GET THERE. ONE GIRL DIED WHEN I WAS THERE AND IM SURE SHE DIDNT TELL HER PARENTS SHE WAS EVEN GOING THERE. PLEASE DONT
Oh my. I'm sorry that happened to you. What doctor did you see? That's scary. Thanks for the information.

Rapid responses from Yily

I've been receiving emails everyday from Yily which is good. Right now we are discussing a surgery date. I'm leaning more toward the end of February. Lets see how it goes. Also ladies please download Viber which is a free app on IPhones a d Androids that allows you to make free calls. Yily and Duran have a profile on there!

Its sad to see you had a bad experience. Can you share in more details when you are ready? why did they add an epidural? who was your doctor? a girl died recently, after Cipla re-opened again?

Compression Garment??

What type of compression garments do you ladies suggest??? Responses are highly appreciated. :-)

Hey love good luck on your sx...I will be a Queen of Yily's soon. Hell November cant come quick enough. I can't wait to see your transformation cus you already have a nice shape and ass...Muah xoxo

Pre op pictures

Tell me what you think? ! I want more of a cuff at the bottom and I deeper curve in my back...

Thanks so much I'm excited for you! November is only might as well say a month away! I'm definitely following you in your journey ma'am! GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks love

GOT ME THINKING

I was airbnb.com looking at apartments to reside in after surgery and I had messaged one if the host and this was her response....

Everything happens for a reason. I don't know if you have a religious background or if you have faith but I believe that is a sign for you to reconsider going there. I understand she sculpts good and all but at the end of the day the consistent problems and deaths happening over there is a red flag in itself. The cheaper prices aren't always the way to go..not saying that is why you chose her, but let's be honest that the only reason people are going over there. But its not worth it because the money they think they saving they actually paying it with their lives

Rude or Misunderstanding

Rude or misunderstanding on my end? I asked bc I was just curious. Those aren't procedures that I need or desire I just wanted to know and she responds like this.... What yaw think?

I thought she was saying: "of "course" (she uses both types) but accidentally typed (or her phone typed) "if clear" and then she was saying she uses MORE acid Botox. Communicating via message, email or in any written for can leave room for mix up or things being misconstrued. Also remember not only are you speaking with someone's whose native tongue is not English, but also someone who is not American, and with that being said, the style and delivery can be different. And remember the socioeconomic break down in countries varies, YILY, is quite wealthy by her countries standard, so she is probably treated like royalty to a point, and she doesn't have to watch her tone or delivery...because she is THAT CHICK, where she from...( south side of Chicago came out on my last thought..lol)
Chica I see your point about the language barrier. I know when said in Spanish and then translated to English sentences tend to lose finesse. I have to say I disagree with that last part, if that's the case she needs to humble herself quickly. Majority of her "riches" come from out of the country. Just because she's caking doesn't mean she's not supposed to act professional. We're the reason she's "that chick" so she can miss me with that Beyonce tip hunty lol.
What are you disagreeing with? Her having celebrity status? And as far as her being humble, humility is a choice and a skill set. People who are humble are so because they chose to be such, and they practice it often. Being rude or ostentatious is also a choice and a skill set, same rules apply. No doubt Americans have contributed to her wealth, but if there are people out there who don't like how she conducts her business, don't " shop with her" , my father used to say " you can't take my money and tell me to kiss your ass simultaneously" I have that same mentality. But real talk, I dated an African doctor for some time, and he was very arrogant, and part of it was cultural and since I was impressed, I moved on.. Lol. But again, I only fuck with those who celebrate me, I don't care who or what u are, I know who I am. Yily might b my surgeon ( I haven't decided) and if she doesn't treat me like I want to be treated, I'm cool wit moving on .

WEIGHING MY OPTIONS...IDK WHAT TO DO...

Sooo...I really did not like Yily getting rude with me whether it was her or her assistant. I do not want to be treated as another check, I want to be treated as a patient. I strongly believe in professionalism and that was not portraying professionalism at all. Then I know she has some massive skills but I do disagree with her doing so many patients in one day. I want someone to take their time on my body and not do a rush job like I'm just another paycheck and on to the next one....I'm not going only on what that host told me about CIPLA but from other reviews that I've recently seen. And the lady from the apartment (look at the picture of my conversation and the host) did not say any specific doctor she said CIPLA. I'm at a standstill but I'm still stacking my money. I will think this through and come to a conclusion.

Good luck making ur choice... It's very difficult... But u seem to know what u want and don't want... That's half the battle!
Thanks Hun. Just got some thinking to do! Lol it'll all be alright in the end. ;-)
I know it's a choice, and I understand that some people choose to be rude. I wasn't contesting that, I was just saying regardless of her "status" she should change that attitude. I know you weren't condoning the behaviour, I was just stating my opinion on her putting on a celebrity air. If that indeed was what she was doing. I started a business, which my mom now runs, and people are you're life line. All I was saying is being nice cost nothing, but a nasty attitude will cost you a potential client. I couldn't agree more with you about being celebrating, I've ditched a few doctors for the way they treated me.

I'm back with good news!

I know I been missing in action but I have been contemplating and contemplating A LOT!!!! I didn't make a big deal with the whole Yily situation but I decided to send Dr. Baez a request for a quote and within 24 hours she responded. She is seriously beyond sweet... She didn't have any appointments available before the end of March at all!!! She said she only performs 2 surgeries daily and on certain days which is great. I explained to her that my vacation on my job expired at the end of match so to please inform me if anything between January-March came up and her response was "Do not worry we will solve this." I was like oh my that gave me so much hope... She emailed me back like three weeks later informing me that she had a cancellation for January 7th 2014. I jumped on it soooo fast. I do have a place that I will be staying at there and has been in contact with the host. She is really really sweet and will help me out. I will be applying for my passport tomorrow...(YAYY) now I got to begin buying supplies!!! And the mane thing is my plane ticket!!! The crap is high!!! But I'll work it out. Any suggestions on low air fare? I will be flying out from Memphis. Thanks.

I'M SHOCKED...!

I'M SHOCKED THAT MY SURGERY DATE IS 2 MONTHS 11 DAYS AWAY!! I'M EXCITED BUT SCARED....I STILL HAVE TO GET MY PASSPORT WHICH I WILL BE GETTING THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH. I ALSO HAVE TO GET MY SUPPLIES AND MY PLANE TICKET....PLANE TICKETS ARE SO EXPENSIVE FOR THAT TIME OF YEAR BUT IT'S OK...I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO STAY IN A RECOVERY HOME SO I'M STILL LOOKING AND RESEARCHING....ALL POSITIVE RESPONSES ARE WELCOME HUNS....MUAH!

Do u mind posting their contact info I can't get untouch with Duran yily seems to be responsive I also want to go in feb
Hello southern BBB, I too have done research and I have my mind made up to go with Dr. Duran in DR. I'm very nervous to say the least, #1 because it's surgery. #2 because I have never been to DR. My boyfriend has signed up to go with me and I plan to make my body change by May or April of next year. It would be nice to have close surgery appointments and have both of our man's by our sides. I hope all goes well!!
It would be sweet to all be present. The only reason I have to go in January is bc my vacation at work expires in march and Baez informed me about a cancellation she had so I just took it cause ya know "beggars can't be choosers" but yea... What all are you having done?

MORE PRE OP PICS!!!

I did get my passport sent off Friday so that's out the way. As of now I'm still going to reside at a resort there. The resort has masseuses which is great. I'll post some pics of the resort as well. Dr. Baez told me that she is NO LONGER RECOMMENDING BRUNHILDA bc of the bad things she's been hearing about her however when she finds another nurse she will let me know. This woman really looks out for her patients and I soooo appreciate that!! I'm ready for this transformation. I'm so happy I found this site bc you ladies have definitely inspired me to go after what I want. Well talk to you ladies later! #Peace

I'm a sucker!!

So much emotion is pouring through me right now!! I'm excited bc my sx date is approaching quickly...then I'm stressing bc I want to be positive that I will have everything that I need by my sx date and that I will have that vacation week from work....happy bc I THINK I have found a sx buddy which is awesome!...just going crazy over here!!! My boyfriend is buying my plane ticket for me...I just have to worry about the $3,000 for sx with Baez, possibly half for rooming (if me and the buddy meet up), and spending money! I feel like I'm missing something...At my job with get paid 5 times this month which is great and two of those are my commission checks....I swear things come up from nowhere when you have a little extra coming your way! Ugh...but it's ok bc in the process of me calculating my savings I never included one of my checks which is great...lol...So that's kinda "extra" not the hold thing though! I'm trying to bust my butt at work so that I can have a fat commission check next month! I been doing the thang though so let's all pray! UGH! Still havent told my mom about the sx yet but I will be telling her just in case something happens to me over there (lord forbids) and she not know what went on or why I was there...I'll tell her today probably...she just gone keep saying that I dont need it but she knows that I am a go getta! lol...But I have to get ready for work now...so I will be back later!

Hey Hun, u are gonna look amazing, u already have a booty! So I had thigh lipo, inner thighs, front of thighs, outer thighs, saddle bags and inner knees...so basically my whole thigh...kinda had fat thunder thighs....they def were a lot skinnier after but the recovery is painful ....so u will def see a big difference. Good luck
Thanks so much lol. I was just wondering how'd it be if I got thigh lipo. And your results are BOMB.

Living arrangements coming together

Living arrangements coming together for my stay in the DR. I will be staying with a wonderful family there and I emailed her and asked her if she knew any nurses that I could hire and she told me that she did and that she would only charge me for the massages so she will let me know tomorrow when she find about bc it was kinda late when I texted her. I really wanted to stay at the resort BUT I'm scared to be alone... The whole thing with the ax buddy ended quickly bc her doctor changed dates on her so I was back to going alone which I didn't mind from the beginning but I watch too much tv and I wouldn't be in the condition to save myself from anybody if something did occur. I will be staying from January 6th through January 13th in which my surgery is on the 7th.

I'm going to the bank in the AM to draw out for surgery so I will not spend it.., I swipe my card for everything and sometimes I get happy go lucky and let it rip lol...I Also will be getting some of my supplies (which I haven't started) from dollar tree all that I can lol. I did find a female urine funnel on aliexpress for $3 free shipping...they also have some shape wear and compression garments for cheap but I've never ordered those items from there but I have ordered my Brazilian and Peruvian hair from there and has has great experiences with the vendors that I went through lmao....

I've been looking at some of the ladies comments/reviews about Dr Baez and I think that we all should keep in mind that results vary from person to person. I know she had issues with the nurse she was recommending Brunhilda however when she got complaints on Brunhilda she emailed me and told me that she is no longer recommending Brunhilda's service to anyone else bc she has had some bad reports on her. She can't control or predict what Brunhilda does she only expects her to do her job and do it well. However she made the right move by getting rid of her.

Another thing... I believe that you should be at your goal weight before you opt to have this surgery. You cannot expect any doctor to remove 30 pounds from you all at once and so on. I believe that if we get down to our goal weights then it'll make us closer to being the girls in the wish pics. Do not leave it to the doctor to help you lose all the weight. Get your weight down first then do the surgery so you don't have to plan a round 2. And I'm not talking about anyone in particular I'm just saying in general. I look at this surgery as defining what I already have.m, making me more curvaceous.. voluptuous... Just think about it. I'm all about being positive so no negativity here.

I'm going to bed now...night ;-)

Mostly all of his patients are on FB
Good luck :)

I know I know...

I know I know...Gone talk about me....I am looking into Dr. Contreras now....It's a girl on here who is one or two months post op from him and she looks amazing...! She also posted pics of the names of some girls who has went to him and I will list them as follows (these are their Instagram names):

*Luz_angelica
*Checa0812
*_candyflow
*Lainsuperable
*gissydoll
*jessicamericee

I know he has a past however that works both ways....not gone lie and say that I wouldn't be nervous as hell if I did choose to go with this doctor. Please I do not want any negativity on my page at all so excuse yourself if you coming with the bullshit...seriously...

I like Dr. Baez however I've just been wondering if she can make my money worth the procedure...what I'm saying is: My ass is already big and I know she can lipo me and make me flat however will my butt change enough to be noticeable? I've been looking at a couple of ladies who just came from Baez and they look great from what they came from however they are losing volume and all the inches they gained...Yes I know you lose inches after surgery bc of the swelling however *alwayswantedabooty* was 39 inches preop and was 44 inches after surgery however now (correct me if I am wrong) she is 40 inches...Her lipo look awesome and she looks phenomenal if you look at the before and after but I know that I can gain 3 inches in 3 weeks by squatting my ass off (That's how I'm like I am now *HARD WORK*)... IDK though...I sent him a quote request with my pictures (Contreras that is) requesting a quote for BBL & LIPO,
BBL, LIPO, & BA, BBL, LIPO, BA, &RHINO.... He quoted me as follows:

LIPO plus BBL USD 2500
LIPO plus BBL plus BA USD 3500
LIPO plus BBL plus BA plus RHINO USD 4500

In addition:

EXTRA FOR THE EXAM, FAJA, MEDICATION FOR HOME USD 500.

He does have a recovery clinic which is USD 60/N TO SHARE & 80/N INDIVIDUAL

Housing includes 3 MEALS plus 24 HOUR NURSING.

TRANSPORTATION ROUND TRIP TO AIRPORT IS USD 75.

MASSAGES USD 200 FOR 10.

So I could do all that I wanted to do which is lipo, bbl, ba & rhino....really got to think about the rhino bc that is my face ya know....but for sure the LIPO, BBL & BA. If I come up with $1,000 more then hey but i just don't know.

*SOMEONE WANTS TO TAKE MY JAN. 7TH DATE WITH DR. BAEZ?*
I have not canceled my date with Baez which is January 7th (surgery date) however I know there have been ladies wanting a date early January with Baez since she is booked....If I do decide to switch doctors then I will let you ladies know and it will be first come and serious ppl only. I will post my email showing my confirmation with her just to let you ladies know. I didn't have to pay a deposit down or anything so you wouldn't have to give me anything but you name and email so we can inform Dr. Baez.

Just to give myself time to get more money I will probably set my date for the end of February with Contreras. I did ask him for a date mid February and he sent me February 12 which is awesome...Contreras is real prompt with his email responses I mean almost quicker than Baez if not the same. I like that...answers EVERYTHING! His email is PLASTICACONTRERAS@YAHOO.COM for those who wants to know!

I'm still doing some thinking about and I will continue to keep you ladies updated...I've stop working out as much but still been hitting my squats lol....(got to)...Welp...today is my off day so I'm fina chill...Have any questions please PM me (about the date for Baez) TTYL!!

Contreras Doll!

Hey ladies I do have the profile name of the lovely lady who went to Contreras.. Her RS name is Shillary. Look her up!

Hi. How so you know the IG ladies are his girls. I follow most of them and have wondered for ages. Lol xx
I've reached out to Luz_angelica and talked with her and she confirmed two of the other ladies however the rest are what I have seen on RS!
I haven't seen gissydoll on rs

FREE BOPPY PILLOWS!!!

HEY LADIES! QUICK POST THOUGHT I'D SHARE THIS TO SAVE US SOME MONEY! GO TO WWW.NURSINGPILLOW.COM AND SELECT YOUR BOPPY PILLOW YOU LIKE (I CHOSE THE MINKY BC IT SAID IT WAS SOFTER) AND PUT IN CODE FAMILY2013 AND YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO PAY S&H! HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE OUT! TTYL!

thanks for the code girl, great savings good luck on your journey x0x0
Thanks, Hun

Talking with Contreras

I've been talking to Dr. C through email and on Whatsapp. Very swift communication. So at work I got approved for vacation in March. March 6th to be exact and I'll have 20 days to miss. Didn't expect it to be pushed that far back but since it has been that'll just allow me to save more money. I'm officially going to Contreras for LIPO BBL BA and more than likely rhino. My quote is $4,500 for all those plus $500 for tests faja and prescriptions. So $5000. Im posting pics of my ideal boobies.

Congrats on your decision,..!! Contreras is about to act a fool on your body girl... Excited to see your out come... And nose. I might have to fix my shit too if your look good ! Lmao
Thanks so much! And LMAO! This caused my first smile this morning so I thank ya for that and I'm just praying day by day that everything pans out. I really want my nose done and Im " wishing and hoping" that it comes out but I have faith in him. I've sent him so many pics and he has patiently told me several times what he would so to correct my nose. But thanks so much honey. I'm set for March 6 and I'm getting myself prepared. Thanks Hun!
Hey girl! When are you going? I'm going May 6th

Faja with butt out

Where can I get a faja with the butt out? Thanks dolls... ;-)

Confirming my quote with Contreras

I confirmed my quote with contreras bc I seen where a doll was quoted $1,000 more than their original quote a few days before surgery & I ain't having that one but so I emailed him to confirmed what we agreed and I was quoted.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Confirming my quote (pics)

Good luck Girl, because of you i'm going December 16th. lol
Thanks Hun! Good lick to you as well and in happy I could inspire something. You will look great! I wish I could go now but I don't have enough vacation days at work yet. I'm happy for you definitely will be following your journey Hun. ;-)
Good Luck!

What size boobs to get?

I'm currently in a 34B... I want a 34DD .., about how many cc's would I need lol

I like...

Pre op Pics!

Pre op Pics

Wish Nose pics

More wish boob pics

Wish hips and butt pics

Goals

Will begin my hardcore squat routine in the am and throughout from now on can't let these thighs and legs lose all my muscle tone! Lol!

Oh yea my Boppy pillow has been in for a while now? Just forgot to post. Communicating with Dr C is still great always answering no matter what time of day. Will be buying some liquid iron pretty soon!

Ttyl

Make your own decisions!

Quick update! Ladies please be mindful to not fall victim to the hype or majority rule while you're picking YOUR doctor. I honestly fell victim when I first joined the site and I was sooo indecisive bc I was kind of following who I saw a lot of women going to and then it would shift bc the hype would be on another doctor. Also, one negative review on the doctor you think you're choosing should not cause you to change your mind. We are all here giving opinions if you haven't actually has surgery with that doctor. I don't agree in bashing other doctors either. If you were lines up for this doctor bit went to another last minute then sure let us know why then move on to sharing your experience with the doctor you actually went with. There has been a hype over Dr Contreras yet we still complain that there aren't any reviews it pics of his work. Then you should question yourself; what were your deciding factors in choosing him. Choose a doctor for you! Just bc you look at someone pics and you decide you don't like the results don't be so quick to change your mind. Actually read the reviews to see what the ladies are wanting from their doctors( what type of butt, how many cc's they want. Don't go solely off of pics. We can say what we want all say but once that day comes we don't know what the RS member and their doctor have discussed and I'm sure the RS member don't have time then and there to let us right off. But one thing we are here for is to ASK QUESTIONS! If you're unsure why the persons post OP look way different from what they wanted or what they said they wanted pre OP the ASK. I'm just saying DONT ASSUME and change your mind off of assumption and hype. Also, we all have issues when out fellow ladies do not update after surgery. I just assume that they've informed us of the journey and have shared to much leading up to surgery and once they're post OP their journey is complete. I agree that we should at least get pics but we never know what someone else have going on and everyone's recovery is different. Again, I will repeat this and I've said it before: PLEASE GET TO YOUR GOAL WEIGHT BEFORE SURGERY! This is a reason too I believe some women are unhappy with their results. I suggest working out and the best thing is walking if you can't do nothing else just walk. A doctor can only take so much out to put back into you. Just consider the walking bc it helps and the very FIRST step is changing your eating habits. I'm done ranting I guess. TTYL

OH yeah Dr Contreras actually confirmed my date with him. This man responds so swiftly I love It! I am getting my boobs under the muscle. I did ask what's the max cc he could go and he replied 3500cc just depending in your body's elasticity and what you're wanting. I want like 1700cc and DD boobs which he said is achieve based on my pre op pics but I need to really be in condition as far as my labs go so he can be as aggressive as he wants and deliver. We got this ladies now TTYL

Your right! I just commented about a PS not doing a very good job and right away a review of one of her patients pops up and her outcome looks good! Next time I will shut my mouth!
Lol don't shut your mouth lol ask questions
And so I'll shall :)

Wish pics _Candyflow

Love ur boob and butt wish pics! I would die for dat Coco butt. Check out dat S Curve scoop to her back. Perfect! Pls can u post ur squat routine. Can u really add 3 inches in 3 weeks doing d routine? Am doing cardio and low carb right now. Will b adding squats soon
Hey Hun, I LOVE that scoop back! From the squats that I do I carved out my back pretty good. I will definitely post my squat routine of me doing them picture by picture so I can show you gals! And yes honey 3 inches in 3 weeks but the key to it is: after I lost all the weight I wanted I decreased my cardio to 3 times a week and increased my squats to 6 days a week. Cardio burns a lot of fat and my butt at the time was big but I lost a lot bc it was fat not muscle. I built my butt back up with muscle. You can also squeeze and hold your butt in for 45 seconds at a time for 5 times morning and night. Squeeze as hard as you can and yes it will be trembling lol! But when I get off tonight I will post those pics! Oh yea and before I did my squats I ate a tablespoon of peanut which I hate it's has fat in it but definitely protein. Also tilapia helped me with my belly fat. Get on Pinterest and you'll find a plethora of recipes. Ttyl Hun.
Thanks doll. Looking forward to ur updates.

New PRE OP PIC

You already have a nice big butt, I can't imagine how amazing you're going to look!
Thanks so much! :-)

I haven't forgot you ladies!

I still will be posting pics of my squat routine... Just need someone to take the pic and I've been kinda busy. These squats works wonders! Muah ladies! Also check out my girl Gottahaveit and look at her results from Dr Contreras! Looks amazing! Ttyl

Thank you for you info. I'm having trouble getting into contact with Duran so I'm looking for another surgeon. I will definitely look him up. Keep us posted
You're welcome! You can review GottaHaveIt profile...she is a recent patient of Dr. Contreras and she posted her pics today...she looks amazing...definitely check her out! Also, you can check out Shillary, and PainLa who are also patients of Dr. Contreras with photos and detailed reviews. Best wishes.

JANUARY'S PRE OP MEASUREMENTS!

So I just measured myself for my pre op measurements for January. Mearsurements:
Bust: 38 (I'm a C cup)
Waist: 30
Hips: 44 1/2

What I want my post op measurements to be:
Bust: 36D
Waist: 25-26
Hips: 48

As far as my waist go for now I will be working on that to bring that 30 to a 28 before surgery and I know I can achieve this by continuing my workout. Also for my butt, I plan to increase at least an inch on my own from squatting and lifting. Trying to set realistic goals ya know! :)

Thank you for your post doll. I will be following your journey. I go to Contreras in April myself. I am so excited!!!!!
Hy Hun you're welcome... I'm excited as well... I'll be following your journey as well ma'am! Dr. C is going to hook us sistas up hunty!
Yes he is girly!!!! I met a beautiful lady on here that went to him 4months ago. her body is banging

Contreras agreed on two dates for surgery!

I asked contreras if we could split my bbl and lipo apart from my BA and rhino simply bc I need all his focus on separate procedures. I don't want him rushed ya know. So that's great news!

Does he do general anesthesia? Or will we be waking up during surgery
I wanted to split my bbl & rhino too, but I was too scared to go under general anesthesia 2x in a short period of time. How far apart will the dates be? He won't do GA for both right?

Workout and pics

As far as the rhinoplasty to what extent is the nose job? U want ur nose smaller? U want a bridge? Lol srry for the ?s really considering him just wanna no wat the nose job includes bc a 1000 bucks cheap
Good luck
Good luck and happy healing!

All pics are one day po

Giving you ladies pics of the work ttyl

Lovely & how did de nose go?
Hey did you already cancel your date with Dr Salama because I need an earlier date and I saw you on the Calendar
Please update you look great

Created Facebook Group

For post op or ladies or ladies planning surgery with different doctors and different locations. If you care to join add me on facebook. My name is Contreras Queen and then send me a facebook message. Thanks ladies.

I'm planning 2go wid Dr Contreras, can I see a clearer pic of ur breast please & BBL.
Awesome.........