I'm 5'6 137 lbs normally, but got up to 147 for the surgery. - BBL - Aventura, FL

I've typed this up twice already and so...

I've typed this up twice already and so frustrated cuz it won't go thru!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr. Anyway....6 days post op.

Ok, let's try this again. I went to Dr. Salama...

Ok, let's try this again. I went to Dr. Salama in Aventura Florida for my BBL. The original quote was 5899 for lipo to entire back,abdomen and flanks. I added innner and posterior thighs.
Normally, I'm extremely lean and I work out 5-6 days a week hardcore. I intentially stopped working out to gain 10 lbs of fat for the surgery.
I'm 31 years old. I have three kids. I'm 5'6 137 lbs normally, but got up to 147 for the surgery. My before pics are gross..ewe. I've had a breast lift and augmentation already so I thought I'd be ready for anything. Let's just say after pushing out three kids and having breast surgery, this was most definitely the worst recovery I've ever been through. Don't get me wrong, I'm no punk when it comes to pain. Everyone is differnt tho.Maybe because I had so many areas lipoed.
Anyway, I traveled from NC alone. Larry, the driver picked me up from the airport. I stayed at the Marbay Hotel, which was pretty close to the office and only 89 per night. Larry is great. He picks you up and takes you to every place u need to go for your procedure. That was a plus in my deciding to go with Dr.Salama. Since I was alone, I also had to hire a nurse for 175 every 24 hours. Noami from Dr. Salama's office set all of that up for me. She is amazing! she makes you feel like family. Rubin is also outstanding. They all take care of you and make you feel at ease.
My procedure was done February 8th at 630 pm. Some of the staff didn't speak english, but it was okay because there were translators and after anesthesia...it felt like 1 minute..but I wasn't done til 1245am. I laid in the backseat of Larry's car and my nurse met me in the room.

WEAR SOMETHING YOU DON'T MIND GETTING BLOODY! Don't wear pants. Wear a robe or a dress. Believe me. it's hard getting pants back on after surgery over your new juicy booty.

First two days are hell. I let the nurse go after the first 24 hours. My best way to recovery is forcing myself to move on. It works.I was out walking to starbucks by the third day.

The massages were painful. Celia is awesome though. I didn't make any noise. She told me i was strong and that most girls cried or told her to stop. I told her it was very painful.. I had my jaw clenched so hard I thought I wld break my teeth. She laughed.

Anyway, swelling is finally going down some. I'm home. My husband loves it.. I can't wait to get out of this garment.
Cant wait to get back to the gym. I asked Dr. Salama when i cld work out again. He shook his head at me.. like what? Not yet..wait at least 3-4weeks. He told me not to try to lose weight yet. GRRR....

I added a front view so you can see that he...

I added a front view so you can see that he actually gave me more curves. I went from "no hips" to curvy.
Give it about two business days honey
Hey there haven't heard from you in a while how are you feeling and recovering?
Honestly u r my fav post op bbl result. Im doing mine this summer. I will show my doctor your pics u got HIPS wOmAn!!

I know it's been awhile. I've been a little...

I know it's been awhile. I've been a little depressed lately. My waist is getting tiny, but it's so lumpy. I know that will take time to go away, but it's really annoying to look at. I still have a few bruises on my legs and my inner thigh area itches like crazy!!! My entire midsection still feels really strange and a little sore.

My butt has gone down alot (thank goodness). It was so big at first that I was embarassed. I didn't want a Minaj booty. I just wanted to have curves.

A week after the surgery I was 6 pounds heavier than I was going in. Now 18 days later, I'm 2 lbs under my pre-surgery weight. I still want to lose about 8 more lbs because I gained ten for the surgery. I'm getting worried though, because I'm afraid that I won't be able to tone my body like I normally do. Before I gained ten lbs, my body fat percentage was super low. I'm kinda scared to lose weight because it's all going to come from my booty. The only other area I'm worried about is my arms. I wanted them lipoed bu Dr. Salama told me no cuz there wasn't enough fat and it would leave ugly scars. If I stay the weight that I am now my arms are too big. It looks crazy. They look so big because of the layer of fat over my muscles. There's no definition. Sorry, I'm rambling. This is what's making me depressed.
I'm a personal trainer and sport's nutritionalist so it's important that I look a certain way. I'm going to post my pics before gaining ten lbs so you can see how much fat I had before.

Anyway, back to the booty talk...My butt feels softer but there are hard knots in some areas. I'm wearing a smaller garment now. The ones I was given at the Dr's office are too big and they don't do anything for me now.

I'm feeling like my normal self again. I'm able to go places and sit on my bobby pillow. I go to my son's basketball games and just sit on the bleachers with my butt hanging off the back.

I can still fit all of my old clothes. No more saggy bottoms for me. Now, there's just a huge gap in the waist. all of my belts are too big, even the elastic kind that go around your waist.

I did get a little fluid under my skin that had to be removed. No big deal. Just a quick needle stick and draw. It was suck a relief! My sides still hurt during massage. I don't know why, but that's the worst area.

After the first week, my groin area swelled up like a grapefruit. It was awful. Seems like I needed to have the drains in longer. It's finally going down. Also the hole above my butt cracked still hasn't closes all the way and it's still seeping fluid. I guess it's okay as long as it doesn't get infected. I just have to try very hard to keep the area clean and dry.

But, like I said...I'm depressed right now and I know this sounds boring. I hope this helped anyone at all.

@monmy, that hole above ur crack can u explaing that to me, it sounds scary... Is it closed now!! I'm cringing thinking about it, does it hurt??

It's starting to close. It just looks like a scar that was ripped off too early. It doesn't hurt at all. It just bothers me to look at it.
hie lm new to the site and from england just wondering ,is your butt still big or can i c some pics as lm going for my bbl in 2 wks coz some pple think it desolves ,is it true ??are u still happy

Okay, feeling much better. It has been 3 1/2 weeks...

Okay, feeling much better. It has been 3 1/2 weeks. I don't think my butt will get any smaller. The lumps in my abdominal area are starting to smooth out alot more. I've lost a few more lbs and my butt is staying propotionate to my body. I'm soooo loving this tiny little waist more than anything. I can't wait for summer time!!!!
Just checking on you. You haven't posted anything in a while. Are you still doing ok? I am shaped like you...worked out everyday but Sat and Sun. I gained weight for surgery which will be in two weeks. I too am thinking about getting 1000cc in each cheek in hopes that when I start working out again, I won't burn all my booty fat off. If I get too little injected I fear I will burn it off and end up with no butt again. I would like to know how you feel about the 1000cc you received...too much or just right?
When able can you put more pics?
Mommymadeover U look great Dr Salema did a great job thats what I want a butty that stands up when you stand up round and perky you said that he gave you 1000cc which thats great it gives me some ideal how many cc that I would need so what arears did he lipo how much was the surgery and what type of items that you need after surgery I know you need a garment what type of garement and what every else that you can tell me to help me get prepared for my BBL because I was thinking about going to the Dr HourGlass but seeing Dr Salama work I might change my mind.

Ladies hello, It has been awhile. Let's just say...

Ladies hello,
It has been awhile. Let's just say I've gone through crazy ups and downs after having this surgery done. Some days I felt like I wasted my money or I felt like I would never feel like myself again. It has been 5 1/2 weeks. I started working out again 1 week ago. Maaaaaaaan!!!!! That has made a whole world of difference for me. Everything is getting toned up. The swelling in my inner and posterior thighs is finally subsiding. I can see my leg muscles again. My abs are going to look AMAZING!!! I'm so excited. I tried on my bikini... and I don't even recognize my body anymore. I've lost almost 10 lbs since the surgery. My butt has gone down ALOT. Maybe a little more than I wanted to. But, I expected that because I knew I'd lose weight after the surgery.
I honestly regret gaining weight before the surgery. I don't think it made a huge difference. I would have much rathered had the surgery done and not worry about other parts of my body looking bigger than normal. My arms still look huge compared to the rest of my body and dang it.. I really wish I had them lipoed. I have gorilla arms. lol. I have this tiny tiny waist and then these huge arms. Don't gain weight unless you are super skinny. Dr. S will find the fat on you. Then , you won't have to worry about your butt shrinking after you lose weight.
Anyway, back to training. It's so easy to shed the pounds if you need to, but I was only worried about losing my butt. I don't have a pancake ass anymore but......it's no J-Lo booty either. If anyone is interested in dropping a few lbs before surgery, check this out http://fitnessguide365.com. It really works and it's not hard to follow. I lost 7 lbs the first week and my husband lost 12.
I read up and down on your blog but I can't find on how many cc's he injected into each cheek and hips, please answer
How are you doing now? Are you hips still big and nice? Please post front picture !
Wow. Sx was ideal for you ! You look great! Congrats!

2 year update

I haven't been in here in over two years. A lot has changed since then. For starters, I had my forth little baby boy 6 months ago. I gained 70 lbs while I was pregnant... And let me just tell you, my butt was massive!!!! I've lost all the weight but the last 5 lbs. my butt is still about the same as it was before I got pregnant. It's not as big as it was originally, but it's still way better than before the surgery. My tummy is still slightly lumpy but not noticeable. My body gains weight totally different now. Everything stayed and grew and shrank in the same proportions. Will post update pics
I'm actually a little sad right now. I keep trying to take pictures but they look terrible. Where has my booty gone?!! I was in complete denial. It is very much disappearing. Ok, I'm just going to suck it up and post what I took. It's embarrassing :(
No way, you look good!
Lol. My butt had gone down a lot!!!! I didn't realize it until I looked at the photos on here. Boooooooo! I think I need a round two.

Two years and a baby later.....

I hate posting this... But here it is. Don't be disappointed
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for updating after all this time. It's these follow up updates we need so we can know how long these booties last for. You look beautiful!
Girl u look good take a look at ur pre pics u was completely flat n so was I sometimes we forget what we looked like before, n yes we might want a bigger butt n get depressed at times but b happy UR booty might not b the biggest but is nice n plum :) so do want makes u happy I also want a round 2 lol I want bigger
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Most professional, gifted, experienced doctor and family of a staff. Will do it again!!!!