BBL - Aventura, FL

I've typed this up twice already and so...

I've typed this up twice already and so frustrated cuz it won't go thru!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr. Anyway....6 days post op.

Ok, let's try this again. I went to Dr. Salama...

Ok, let's try this again. I went to Dr. Salama in Aventura Florida for my BBL. The original quote was 5899 for lipo to entire back,abdomen and flanks. I added innner and posterior thighs.
Normally, I'm extremely lean and I work out 5-6 days a week hardcore. I intentially stopped working out to gain 10 lbs of fat for the surgery.
I'm 31 years old. I have three kids. I'm 5'6 137 lbs normally, but got up to 147 for the surgery. My before pics are gross..ewe. I've had a breast lift and augmentation already so I thought I'd be ready for anything. Let's just say after pushing out three kids and having breast surgery, this was most definitely the worst recovery I've ever been through. Don't get me wrong, I'm no punk when it comes to pain. Everyone is differnt tho.Maybe because I had so many areas lipoed.
Anyway, I traveled from NC alone. Larry, the driver picked me up from the airport. I stayed at the Marbay Hotel, which was pretty close to the office and only 89 per night. Larry is great. He picks you up and takes you to every place u need to go for your procedure. That was a plus in my deciding to go with Dr.Salama. Since I was alone, I also had to hire a nurse for 175 every 24 hours. Noami from Dr. Salama's office set all of that up for me. She is amazing! she makes you feel like family. Rubin is also outstanding. They all take care of you and make you feel at ease.
My procedure was done February 8th at 630 pm. Some of the staff didn't speak english, but it was okay because there were translators and after anesthesia...it felt like 1 minute..but I wasn't done til 1245am. I laid in the backseat of Larry's car and my nurse met me in the room.

WEAR SOMETHING YOU DON'T MIND GETTING BLOODY! Don't wear pants. Wear a robe or a dress. Believe me. it's hard getting pants back on after surgery over your new juicy booty.

First two days are hell. I let the nurse go after the first 24 hours. My best way to recovery is forcing myself to move on. It works.I was out walking to starbucks by the third day.

The massages were painful. Celia is awesome though. I didn't make any noise. She told me i was strong and that most girls cried or told her to stop. I told her it was very painful.. I had my jaw clenched so hard I thought I wld break my teeth. She laughed.

Anyway, swelling is finally going down some. I'm home. My husband loves it.. I can't wait to get out of this garment.
Cant wait to get back to the gym. I asked Dr. Salama when i cld work out again. He shook his head at me.. like what? Not yet..wait at least 3-4weeks. He told me not to try to lose weight yet. GRRR....

I added a front view so you can see that he...

I added a front view so you can see that he actually gave me more curves. I went from "no hips" to curvy.

I know it's been awhile. I've been a little...

I know it's been awhile. I've been a little depressed lately. My waist is getting tiny, but it's so lumpy. I know that will take time to go away, but it's really annoying to look at. I still have a few bruises on my legs and my inner thigh area itches like crazy!!! My entire midsection still feels really strange and a little sore.

My butt has gone down alot (thank goodness). It was so big at first that I was embarassed. I didn't want a Minaj booty. I just wanted to have curves.

A week after the surgery I was 6 pounds heavier than I was going in. Now 18 days later, I'm 2 lbs under my pre-surgery weight. I still want to lose about 8 more lbs because I gained ten for the surgery. I'm getting worried though, because I'm afraid that I won't be able to tone my body like I normally do. Before I gained ten lbs, my body fat percentage was super low. I'm kinda scared to lose weight because it's all going to come from my booty. The only other area I'm worried about is my arms. I wanted them lipoed bu Dr. Salama told me no cuz there wasn't enough fat and it would leave ugly scars. If I stay the weight that I am now my arms are too big. It looks crazy. They look so big because of the layer of fat over my muscles. There's no definition. Sorry, I'm rambling. This is what's making me depressed.
I'm a personal trainer and sport's nutritionalist so it's important that I look a certain way. I'm going to post my pics before gaining ten lbs so you can see how much fat I had before.

Anyway, back to the booty talk...My butt feels softer but there are hard knots in some areas. I'm wearing a smaller garment now. The ones I was given at the Dr's office are too big and they don't do anything for me now.

I'm feeling like my normal self again. I'm able to go places and sit on my bobby pillow. I go to my son's basketball games and just sit on the bleachers with my butt hanging off the back.

I can still fit all of my old clothes. No more saggy bottoms for me. Now, there's just a huge gap in the waist. all of my belts are too big, even the elastic kind that go around your waist.

I did get a little fluid under my skin that had to be removed. No big deal. Just a quick needle stick and draw. It was suck a relief! My sides still hurt during massage. I don't know why, but that's the worst area.

After the first week, my groin area swelled up like a grapefruit. It was awful. Seems like I needed to have the drains in longer. It's finally going down. Also the hole above my butt cracked still hasn't closes all the way and it's still seeping fluid. I guess it's okay as long as it doesn't get infected. I just have to try very hard to keep the area clean and dry.

But, like I said...I'm depressed right now and I know this sounds boring. I hope this helped anyone at all.

Okay, feeling much better. It has been 3 1/2 weeks...

Okay, feeling much better. It has been 3 1/2 weeks. I don't think my butt will get any smaller. The lumps in my abdominal area are starting to smooth out alot more. I've lost a few more lbs and my butt is staying propotionate to my body. I'm soooo loving this tiny little waist more than anything. I can't wait for summer time!!!!

Ladies hello, It has been awhile. Let's just say...

Ladies hello,
It has been awhile. Let's just say I've gone through crazy ups and downs after having this surgery done. Some days I felt like I wasted my money or I felt like I would never feel like myself again. It has been 5 1/2 weeks. I started working out again 1 week ago. Maaaaaaaan!!!!! That has made a whole world of difference for me. Everything is getting toned up. The swelling in my inner and posterior thighs is finally subsiding. I can see my leg muscles again. My abs are going to look AMAZING!!! I'm so excited. I tried on my bikini... and I don't even recognize my body anymore. I've lost almost 10 lbs since the surgery. My butt has gone down ALOT. Maybe a little more than I wanted to. But, I expected that because I knew I'd lose weight after the surgery.
I honestly regret gaining weight before the surgery. I don't think it made a huge difference. I would have much rathered had the surgery done and not worry about other parts of my body looking bigger than normal. My arms still look huge compared to the rest of my body and dang it.. I really wish I had them lipoed. I have gorilla arms. lol. I have this tiny tiny waist and then these huge arms. Don't gain weight unless you are super skinny. Dr. S will find the fat on you. Then , you won't have to worry about your butt shrinking after you lose weight.
Anyway, back to training. It's so easy to shed the pounds if you need to, but I was only worried about losing my butt. I don't have a pancake ass anymore but......it's no J-Lo booty either. If anyone is interested in dropping a few lbs before surgery, check this out http://fitnessguide365.com. It really works and it's not hard to follow. I lost 7 lbs the first week and my husband lost 12.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Most professional, gifted, experienced doctor and family of a staff. Will do it again!!!!

How are you doing now? Are you hips still big and nice? Please post front picture !
Wow. Sx was ideal for you ! You look great! Congrats!
Omg your shape looks amazing!
You look amazing!!
BBL...DR SALAMA NOV 2014...IF ANYONE IS PLANNING ON GETTING THIS DONE FROM OUT OF STATE INBOX ME IM DOWN TO SHARE COST OF THE ROOM. Excited!!!
Im planning on going to dr. Salama next year....the did a great job
I'm in love with ur results !!! Do u mind posting a resent pic of ur booty :) has it gone down more with time ? Plz let me know
MMO - do you still have the info on the nurse you hired?
Love your results!!! I am extremely worried about stomach lumpiness, uneveness post surgery and I see you were too at one point. Is it completely smooth now? How long did it take to go down? thanks :)
Hey ur right I have to loose weight so bad. Thanks for the info u look great I'm takin ur pics as wish pics ;)
My surgery is one week away. I'm not getting bbl. I'm getting bl w ba. And lipo abdomen n flanks. I'm thinking of getting the fat transfer but I've been told i got a bog booty. Lol. I don't wanna over do it. U look great girl. Teeny tiny waist. Luv it.
You look great!!!
Thank youuuu!!!! Right now Im just waiting for R2!!!!! Feb 4th!!!
Lol! Im thinking Im replying on my own comments section!!! Stupid phone Lmao!!!
Love your results mama!!
Thank you!!!!!
Great results and awesome review.
Your results look great. What type of garment did you get? I have to get several garments when I get my bbl & tt
I absolutely LOVE your results. Your after pictures are exactly what I want. I am trying to decide on whether to choose Dr Azurin or Salama. At your pre surgery weight, you look how I would look if I dropped 10 lbs before getting the surgery. I'm wondering, would you lose the 10 lbs before surgery if you were me, or stay as is and harvest all the fat? I'm confused about what I should do there.
AMAZING!!!!! My BUTT is almost Just as FLAT as urs was well Flatter!!! U look great. Is it possible if u can POST pic of NOW. U say it went down a lot. So I guess the goal is get as much as 1000cc EACH cheeks?? and then that will go down? I am so concern that I have no FAT to be taking from. My stomach, etc is FLAT. I am proud of that but now I have to gain weight. Eating but can't gain weight. LOVE MY ABS SMH!! I wish it was another way...5'6..146...with nooo I mean no stomach,flakes,r back fat..
Your results are awesome... which compression garments did you use and where did you purchase them?
when i get ready to get my procedure, you'll be the pic i saw dr salama... lol you look fabolous
what? your butt looks amazing compared to before and after. He did an excellent job and gave you hips too. I can't wait for my turn.
It seems like many patients experience depression and are worried of results then it goes away and they are more than happy with results from what iv've read on hear. Now I know not to think into it too much and probably won't look in the mirror too much, yeah right! lol
You look awsome hope you don't mind I'm using your pic as wish pic :) U looked great to begin with :)
You Look AMAZING!!!!