BBL with Dr. Moises Salama- Aventura, FL

I have been waiting to do this surgery for years...

I have been waiting to do this surgery for years I'm 25 and I want a much bigger and rounder butt. The picture in the white pants is me now but I want it to be bigger and I also have a lot of back fat which I will post up. I put my down payment and I originally wanted to go with Dr. Salama but he isn't available when I need the surgery done. I will be working on a school teacher schedule.

I feel like having this surgery is an opportunity to start fresh for me because I am about to be 26 and I went through an ugly 8 yr breakup with my hs sweetheart. I just want to move on and better myself. Throughout my relationship I've put on a lot of weight. I'll be starting a new career as a teacher and I want to get into modeling and acting as well. So I'm ready for this change in my appearance. I want to feel confident to wear anything I want and even show my belly. Right now My stomach looks way too big to show.

I had my consultation with dr Salama and put my down payment of 10 percent. I'm going to try to save up half the money and finance the other half. The Dr said I should be 150 to 160 lbs before the surgery so I'm working on that now. I'm 193 right now. Anyway I'm glad to be part of this community and share my whole experience from beginning to end. Feel free to ask me any questions or provide any helpful advice. It would be greatly appreciated. Xo

Hey sis! i just checked the calendar and saw that we have the same date with Dr. G. how is your weightloss going? i had the exact problem with weight gaining in an unhealthy relationship. have you made any preparations yet? please keep us updated! :) hope to hear from you soon.
Hey honey yay I can't wait! I've been a bad girl for the past few months. There were so many birthdays and holidays! But now that everything is done I'm gonna really focus on it. Well I have to. I started doing spinning and it should help. All I've done so far is book my flight and hotel. I will definitely keep updating and keep in touch!
Hey Honey I'm having sx on Apr 9 with Dr. Ghurani... I want to lose a least 5 pounds before hand. What's your height?

Hello beautiful ladies, I just wanted to give an...

Hello beautiful ladies, I just wanted to give an update as to how my diet is going. I am on Atkins diet plan and it's working so far. I've been eating 20 carbs per day which is the induction phase. I'm also doing spinning 2x per week and I will soon incorporate jogging and yoga or pilates. I'm doing whatever I can to speed this weight loss. I need to lose 4 lbs per week so i really did put myself under the gun but I know I'll do it. I'm going out on Friday for a friends birthday and I am not drinking for a change. I'm going to just order a diet coke with lime. It's really hard to go out with friends and not drink but this is more important. I also asked my supervisor for the 8 days time off that I need and he approved and said that if I need more time off just let him know. I'm thankful that my job was understanding.

Weight loss slacking

Hi ladies, I've seriously been slacking about my weight loss and its getting down to the wire now. I only have less than 2 months for my surgery. I'm starting to get excited now but I'm also scared I won't be 160 by the date. So on Monday out of desperation I started this diet called the alternate day diet and I've lost 4 lbs in 2 days. So I'm going to challenge myself to lose the weight. I am now 195 lbs. i also have to look into financing and i should be receiving my surgery package soon. hope you all are well!
Hey you should try Dukan Diet it's just like Atkins but healthier

Surgery rescheduled with Dr. Salama

I decided to reschedule my surgery to 2014 due to me not losing weight. I didnt want to put myself under the gun the way I was. So I'm trying again. My new date is may 15 2014 and ill be having it with dr Salama instead of Ghurani. I have a long way to go but right now weight loss is a priority for my health most importantly.
Hi hun, I have a March 24th date if you are interested in switching?
email RealSelf at: contactus@realself.com To have them switch your surgeon back to Salama. Can't wait to see your results. I am sure they'll be awesome with the weight loss!
Thanks! I just sent the request to them

1 day post op

First of all even though I'm only one day post op I can say that I am pleased with what I see. I like the projection Dr. Salama has given me and even though I was overweight at the time of surgery he still worked his magic on me. He is a very skilled doctor and made me feel very comfortable with this huge decision.

The pain after the surgery was extremely high but not because of the surgery incisions or bruising, I had a horrible gas bubble when I woke up I'm not sure how it got there but I never knew gas until this moment. I cannot stress enough having a reliable and responsible caregiver who will make you drink and eat afterwards and help keep you clean. I was blessed to have my mom and grandmother. They made me a lot of Gatorade, Perrier and water and burped a lot and the gas bubble eventually subsided. After that the pain was mostly confined to my butt it felt and still feels very tight, sore and firm. The percs helped a lot I've been taking one every 4 to 6 hours and making sure I get up and walk 10 mins like the dr said every 2 hours.

Here are some of the supplies that have been helping me to stay in good spirits and with healing process so far:

Peroxide: get a big bottle! This is sooo very helpful for cleaning wounds and cleaning the oozing blood and fluids that will get all over things)

Gauze and nexcare gentle tape: on the morning after you will need to wash your garment and take a shower so you will need to reapply gauze to your wounds. You will need help doing this from your caregiver.

Antibacterial ointment such as neosporin - you need this to apply to your wounds after cleaning them twice a day.

Shower curtain liner: Nomie ( Nurse) gave us the great suggestion to buy a shower curtain liner for the mess the first night because your drains will be leaking a lot!! She told
Me not to be alarmed though because because it isn't only blood but a mixture of fluids that are inserted and release from your body. I noticed that some liquid fat is also in my drains. I slept on the shower liner, a paper bed pad and a white towel. If you can get blue bed pads then you may want to bring extras beforehand or ask for an extra one from the office.

Food and drinks
Lentil soup to replenishI am one day post op and I wanted to let you all know how I'm doing and also some tips that might help you if you're having this surgery.

Shower curtain liner: Nomie ( Nurse) gave us he great suggestion to buy a shower curtain liner for the mess the first night because your drains will be leaking a lot!! She told
Me not to be alarmed though because because it isn't blood but a mixture of fluids that are inserted and release from your body. I noticed that some liquid fat is also in my drains. I slept on the shower liner with a bed pad given to us

Foods and drinks I had
Lentil soup - to replenish iron
Meats
Vegetables like spinach
Pasta
Rice
Beans
A lot of Gatorade
Water
Perrier (my pers favorite)
And... Ice cream lol

I hope these tips help, if you ladies have any other questions on anything please feel free to ask and I'm happy to share. I'm going to add some before and after pics soon.
Miami Plastic Surgeon