BBL Coming Soon - Aventura, FL

35/F/5'5/150 I've been unsatisfied with...

35/F/5'5/150 I've been unsatisfied with top/bottom balance for years (top is wider than bottom)no matter my weight & I'm ready to fix it! I spoke with Naomi at Dr. Salama's office & will be sending my pics for evaluation immediately.

Step 1- Email pics of front,back, & both sides to doctors office. Include hght,wght, measurements, contact info. Pics can be taken in bra & panties but nude is better. It is encouraged to send a pic of what your desired results are. Instead of sending a pic of J-Lo or whoever, I will be sending a copy of my pics with sketched out curves etc.-it'll be far easier to show what I want by using my own body. I did this when I went for a consultation with another doctor & he was quite impressed ;). Take the pics,save to your pc, then print them out. 1 with nothing written on it & a copy to show what you want,do this for each view. Wait for reply with quote to confirm/lock in price. Dr. S will also include comments in his reply.

Step 2- 10% deposit (I know this is necessary for out of town patients but I'm not sure if its necessary if your local)

Step 3- Take info package received from Dr. S' office to my primary care physician to have all pre-op lab work done to be cleared for surgery. The package will include list of prescriptions needed (i.e. pain meds) for my doctor to give me.

Step 4- Set appointment with Dr. S, book flights, hotel (Instructed to arrive the day before surgery & stay for at least 7 days after) & hopefully collaborate with a fellow Dr. S BBL patient for the trip.

Step 5- Wait patiently, if I can! As you can tell I'm very excited!

So many of you have been so helpful in this quest of mine to find a doctor who can achieve the results I desire at a good price. Your before & after pics are greatly appreciated by myself & many others-thank you! Although I hate to do it, I will post before & after pics as well because I know how much it helped me.

Btw, I was told I shouldn't lose any weight before my procedure so I can achieve my desired result-which is a thin waist, curved back & big booty lol. I will receive lipo of the entire stomach (under breast & down), flanks, entire back. I'm trying to have the arms included in on that but if I can't it'll only be $500 for the additional area. Wish me luck!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I received an email stating it would only be an...

I received an email stating it would only be an additional $400 if I choose to to my arms done.

I'm posting SAMPLE pics of how I did my wish body pics. These are not me but I will post my before pics.

I have a tentative appt for 4/9. I'm going to see my doc on feb 1st so I can be sure that i will be cleared before giving my deposit since its non refundable even for health issues. As soon as my doc clears me I'm giving my dep & then they will confirm me for that date.
Did you set your sx date? I noticed you were looking for a travel partner.
great idea! i think i will try this too

Ladies,my BBL sistas :-) I'm seriously thinking...

Ladies,my BBL sistas :-) I'm seriously thinking about paying for my BBL in full next wk. I'm so anxious n I just want to do it. So please anyone going to Dr. Salama in April comment with your surgery date n where you will be staying. Nomie sent me this link for a fully equiped rm & I think this is where I will be staying. Email says its $655 a wk.

I found your post very helpful.I am also an out of town patient. I am coming from MD with a 6 April date. Good Luck
good luck i am an out of towner and he told me the same thing im so excited just have to put my 10%down and pick a date it wont be april though i will be praying for you and keep us posted and ill been reading some comments and you should invest in a car funel for when you go pee pee
Anyone know about the skin shrinkage after lipo? My concerns are my arms & ab section so I want to know how long it takes for the skin to tighten?

Ok my BBL sistas-my date is set for April 16th!!!...

Ok my BBL sistas-my date is set for April 16th!!! I am too excited! Before pics coming soon.

Hello BBL4me! I inbox you a while back & was wondering if you had your surgery. Hope all is well. I can't wait to see your NEW improved self.
hey Bbl4me- how you feeling? did everything go well with you? Please post pics, i would love to see your new body/booty!! hope all is well.
hey hun, did u have the procedure yet? hope ur healing well :)

Hey bbl ladies! I'm so ready to go for my bbl &...

Hey bbl ladies! I'm so ready to go for my bbl & I'm desperately seeking an appt for the wk of March 25th or very soon after. If any of you need to cancel, PLEASE inbox me-I will take it!!!

Okay can you do a personal review about the burns etc the location and pictures because its not on your review and if u want the females to be concerned then u should include that
There are plenty of victims that have shared the stories of how he burned them already. I wish I'd seen them. People know to look now.
I just want to send a post for any of the ladies that commented when I wasn't around. I was so upset when I couldn't make my appt I shut my notifictions down ;( I appreciate the support & I'm begging for an opening to get my bbl lol..

NOT WORTH BEING BURNED

I researched for yrs before deciding on Salama, unfortunately I did not know to search to find out if Salama burns his patients. Now I know he definitely does-again & again & again. You ladies aren't getting the full truth, not even from some women that he has disfigured that still give him great reviews. Salama is t interested in owning up to his life altering g mistakes, sure I've read that he has offered to try to make some of the scars BETTER but he & the rest of them at that office will tell you that it's "just from the garment" or that it's YOUR fault you were BURNED!!! It took a very long time for me to say this but you NEED to know not to trust this man with your body.

I just saw three other reviews on here of women he burned. Google it & take the time to find it, it's there.

I will post pics when I can.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Miami Plastic Surgeon