BBL Coming Soon - Aventura, FL

35/F/5'5/150 I've been unsatisfied with...

35/F/5'5/150 I've been unsatisfied with top/bottom balance for years (top is wider than bottom)no matter my weight & I'm ready to fix it! I spoke with Naomi at Dr. Salama's office & will be sending my pics for evaluation immediately.

Step 1- Email pics of front,back, & both sides to doctors office. Include hght,wght, measurements, contact info. Pics can be taken in bra & panties but nude is better. It is encouraged to send a pic of what your desired results are. Instead of sending a pic of J-Lo or whoever, I will be sending a copy of my pics with sketched out curves etc.-it'll be far easier to show what I want by using my own body. I did this when I went for a consultation with another doctor & he was quite impressed ;). Take the pics,save to your pc, then print them out. 1 with nothing written on it & a copy to show what you want,do this for each view. Wait for reply with quote to confirm/lock in price. Dr. S will also include comments in his reply.

Step 2- 10% deposit (I know this is necessary for out of town patients but I'm not sure if its necessary if your local)

Step 3- Take info package received from Dr. S' office to my primary care physician to have all pre-op lab work done to be cleared for surgery. The package will include list of prescriptions needed (i.e. pain meds) for my doctor to give me.

Step 4- Set appointment with Dr. S, book flights, hotel (Instructed to arrive the day before surgery & stay for at least 7 days after) & hopefully collaborate with a fellow Dr. S BBL patient for the trip.

Step 5- Wait patiently, if I can! As you can tell I'm very excited!

So many of you have been so helpful in this quest of mine to find a doctor who can achieve the results I desire at a good price. Your before & after pics are greatly appreciated by myself & many others-thank you! Although I hate to do it, I will post before & after pics as well because I know how much it helped me.

Btw, I was told I shouldn't lose any weight before my procedure so I can achieve my desired result-which is a thin waist, curved back & big booty lol. I will receive lipo of the entire stomach (under breast & down), flanks, entire back. I'm trying to have the arms included in on that but if I can't it'll only be $500 for the additional area. Wish me luck!

I received an email stating it would only be an...

I received an email stating it would only be an additional $400 if I choose to to my arms done.

I'm posting SAMPLE pics of how I did my wish body pics. These are not me but I will post my before pics.

Ladies,my BBL sistas :-) I'm seriously thinking...

Ladies,my BBL sistas :-) I'm seriously thinking about paying for my BBL in full next wk. I'm so anxious n I just want to do it. So please anyone going to Dr. Salama in April comment with your surgery date n where you will be staying. Nomie sent me this link for a fully equiped rm & I think this is where I will be staying. Email says its $655 a wk.

Ok my BBL sistas-my date is set for April 16th!!!...

Ok my BBL sistas-my date is set for April 16th!!! I am too excited! Before pics coming soon.

Hey bbl ladies! I'm so ready to go for my bbl &...

Hey bbl ladies! I'm so ready to go for my bbl & I'm desperately seeking an appt for the wk of March 25th or very soon after. If any of you need to cancel, PLEASE inbox me-I will take it!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The 1 start ratings are because I have not had the procedure yet. I will correct when possible.

Okay can you do a personal review about the burns etc the location and pictures because its not on your review and if u want the females to be concerned then u should include that
There are plenty of victims that have shared the stories of how he burned them already. I wish I'd seen them. People know to look now.
I just want to send a post for any of the ladies that commented when I wasn't around. I was so upset when I couldn't make my appt I shut my notifictions down ;( I appreciate the support & I'm begging for an opening to get my bbl lol..
Hello BBL4me! I inbox you a while back & was wondering if you had your surgery. Hope all is well. I can't wait to see your NEW improved self.
hey Bbl4me- how you feeling? did everything go well with you? Please post pics, i would love to see your new body/booty!! hope all is well.
I haven't had it ;( I've been calling since the end of the year trying to get in there asap. I need an appt before I lose it. Have you gotten yours? I'm lost haven't been on here for a while.
hey hun, did u have the procedure yet? hope ur healing well :)
good luck tomorrow! ur going to look great :)
I found your post very helpful.I am also an out of town patient. I am coming from MD with a 6 April date. Good Luck
Did you get your bbl? Iim still trying to get in..
good luck i am an out of towner and he told me the same thing im so excited just have to put my 10%down and pick a date it wont be april though i will be praying for you and keep us posted and ill been reading some comments and you should invest in a car funel for when you go pee pee
Anyone know about the skin shrinkage after lipo? My concerns are my arms & ab section so I want to know how long it takes for the skin to tighten?
I have a tentative appt for 4/9. I'm going to see my doc on feb 1st so I can be sure that i will be cleared before giving my deposit since its non refundable even for health issues. As soon as my doc clears me I'm giving my dep & then they will confirm me for that date.
Did you set your sx date? I noticed you were looking for a travel partner.
great idea! i think i will try this too
great idea! i think i will try this too
wow this was very very very helpful i did choose the kardashian pics and two people i know else where as wish pics but now i wil definitely take my pics and sketch out the shape i want ... now I'm so excited to try this ... this is very helpful and thorough review !!! can't wait till its our turn!
Its pretty amazing to get an idea of what we will look like. After u sketch out the fat & sketch in your new butt,flip the page backward & hold to the light so you can see the new outline of your body ;)
Definitely going to try this Tomm after I get off work I'm excited lol very nice tip do I can know realistically how my results will look instead of hoping for someone else's body
Yes I agree because im deciding on Dr. Salama also :))
I plan on scheduling for early April. Waiting to get my confirmation info.from Dr. S & the package so I can see my doctor to get my pre-op blood work done & be cleared for surgery before I set it.

I see you're going next month :D Please take us through the process with before pics, while you look a mess lol, when it gets better & when you're lookin fab girl.
@ Bbl4me: The required pre-op blood work must be done within 30 days prior to your surgery. You got to lock in your surgery date first then do your pre-op blood work within 30 days. Best of luck!!!
@enjoyself. You are absolutely correct. I've been thinking about going twice because I was a smoker but now I've quit smoking & I want to be sure I'm healthy before paying. I think I will be fine so I'm putting my dep down anyway.
when is your date for sx?
The sketch on pic 1 didn't show up well on here so you can't really see where I added more of a lump to her butt, but you get the idea.