BBL JUNE 7, 2012. 5 weeks post! HOW DO I POST PICS?????

Im 27 years old I've always wanted curves and...

Im 27 years old I've always wanted curves and a nice derrière! That's something that I've never had. I'm very nervous and afraid to have this surgery,but there is no turning back. I've never had any surgeries nor do I have kids. I can't believe I have actually paid my deposit. It's becoming reality! I really appreciate everyone reviews, you'll played a major role in me choosing a PS. I'm sooooo thankful for this sight. Me and my BFF will be purchasing our plane tickets and booking our room in April. I will post pre opp pics soon.

3 more days! I'm so scared!

3 more days! I'm so scared!

Procedure was from 730am-1100. I got a laceration...

Procedure was from 730am-1100. I got a laceration on the top right side of my vagina my drain using the left side. Therefore, I have no idea how that happened. The laceration was bleeding very heavily when I got to my room. My best friend called the office. Nomie came and checked on me. She covered the laceration. It was very scary honestly. I have been sore but I am able to go the bathroom alone now. I think the worst part is having to keep getting up urinate. I think I've gotten up literally 8 times. No fatigue and dizziness so far. I only take a half of Percocet at a time. I think my butt is the most sore. He said I got 1200 cc's I definetly want it to go down. I think shape is going to be very nice one the swellen goes down. By the way, I am taking the antibiotic, arnica, iron, and vitamin pills. PLEASE KEEP ME IN Y'ALL PRAYERS. YALL ARE DEFINITELY IN MINE.

* I did become nauseous after about 5 minutes when nomie pulled my garment down to check the cut.
* for me, a cup works better than the funnel when urinating.
* get something to step on to get in bed. It keeps you from stretching too much
* I will post pics as soon as possible. ( before and after )
* I met hellonurse in the office during pre opp! SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! BEAUTIFUL SHAPE AND GREAT BUTT! HER PICS DONT DO ANY JUSTICE, I PROMISE!
* off to sleep! Happy healing everyone
Miami Plastic Surgeon