BBL JUNE 7, 2012. 5 weeks post! HOW DO I POST PICS?????

Im 27 years old I've always wanted curves and...

Im 27 years old I've always wanted curves and a nice derrière! That's something that I've never had. I'm very nervous and afraid to have this surgery,but there is no turning back. I've never had any surgeries nor do I have kids. I can't believe I have actually paid my deposit. It's becoming reality! I really appreciate everyone reviews, you'll played a major role in me choosing a PS. I'm sooooo thankful for this sight. Me and my BFF will be purchasing our plane tickets and booking our room in April. I will post pre opp pics soon.

3 more days! I'm so scared!

3 more days! I'm so scared!

Procedure was from 730am-1100. I got a laceration...

Procedure was from 730am-1100. I got a laceration on the top right side of my vagina my drain using the left side. Therefore, I have no idea how that happened. The laceration was bleeding very heavily when I got to my room. My best friend called the office. Nomie came and checked on me. She covered the laceration. It was very scary honestly. I have been sore but I am able to go the bathroom alone now. I think the worst part is having to keep getting up urinate. I think I've gotten up literally 8 times. No fatigue and dizziness so far. I only take a half of Percocet at a time. I think my butt is the most sore. He said I got 1200 cc's I definetly want it to go down. I think shape is going to be very nice one the swellen goes down. By the way, I am taking the antibiotic, arnica, iron, and vitamin pills. PLEASE KEEP ME IN Y'ALL PRAYERS. YALL ARE DEFINITELY IN MINE.

* I did become nauseous after about 5 minutes when nomie pulled my garment down to check the cut.
* for me, a cup works better than the funnel when urinating.
* get something to step on to get in bed. It keeps you from stretching too much
* I will post pics as soon as possible. ( before and after )
* I met hellonurse in the office during pre opp! SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! BEAUTIFUL SHAPE AND GREAT BUTT! HER PICS DONT DO ANY JUSTICE, I PROMISE!
* off to sleep! Happy healing everyone
Miami Plastic Surgeon

If you want to post pics, you must do it from a personal computer. If you take the pics on your phone or iPad, you must email them to yourself and then upload the pics from a pc or laptop.
I went to quest
I went to my doctor's office
where did u ladies go for lab work?
Yes lord! It didn't hurt at all.
Glad we got those drains out
Anyone has an appt August 20th?
Lol
Um um um
Lmbo! Im happy he got you there safe! Im about to call him now. My appt @ 1130!
That dam larry got me to the apartm safe n sound I told him pick me up @ 930 for my 1230 appt lol
I hope everything went well. Congrats!
You are more than welcome:-)
Tx for all yor support
That's gone be nice:-))))))
I'm have a lil picnic out on the beach
Oh,0k. I know she is happy!!! I can remember turning 18! How will she be celebrating??
Get my next message Thursday tomorrow my daughters 18 birthday she thk she grown
Ok, hopefully he will....
Yes 1230 hope Larry on time
Glad to hear you are feeling ok! I have a 1:00 appt tomorrow to see the doc and get second massage. Are you going to the office tomorrow? If so, what time?
Yes that damn message was harsh but im ok
Hey! I'm sorry for the delay. I'm feeling better. I had my 1st massage yesterday, it was a beast!! How you been?
How r you