TT and BBL touch up, 10 weeks

I have been wanting to get this done for ever!...

I have been wanting to get this done for ever! Since I could remember, I have never been happy with my shape. I have no waist and am heavier on top, big breast, big arms, wide back and skinny legs. I am always trying to find clothes that help me look like I have a nice, hour glass shape, but it's exhausting. As a Latina, I felt like I was given the short end of the stick.
I had a C-section 5 years ago when I had my son. This made my belly hang and I ended up with lots of loose skin.
I've lost 65lbs in the last two years and have another 18 to go to reach my goal weight of 120lbs. I'm 5'1 and currently weigh 138lbs.
I'm so excited to finally be getting my new body soon! My Date is set for Oct 4th, 2012 with Dr. Salama. I've been waiting for this moment for soooo long!

Got to my consultation late because I had a hard...

Got to my consultation late because I had a hard time finding the place. Called the office to let them know I was going to be ten minutes late. The person who answered was very nice and said there was no problem. I arrived 20 minutes late and thankfully they still took me. Consultation went great with Dr. Salama. He was very nice and was very informative and detailed about all the procedures. He took his time with me and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed which was nice because I had read so much about how he doesn't spend enough time with the patients and it made me nervous. Consultation or not, communication with the doctor is the key element!!

10 weeks TT and BBL touch up