TT and BBL touch up, 10 weeks

I have been wanting to get this done for ever!...

I have been wanting to get this done for ever! Since I could remember, I have never been happy with my shape. I have no waist and am heavier on top, big breast, big arms, wide back and skinny legs. I am always trying to find clothes that help me look like I have a nice, hour glass shape, but it's exhausting. As a Latina, I felt like I was given the short end of the stick.
I had a C-section 5 years ago when I had my son. This made my belly hang and I ended up with lots of loose skin.
I've lost 65lbs in the last two years and have another 18 to go to reach my goal weight of 120lbs. I'm 5'1 and currently weigh 138lbs.
I'm so excited to finally be getting my new body soon! My Date is set for Oct 4th, 2012 with Dr. Salama. I've been waiting for this moment for soooo long!

Got to my consultation late because I had a hard...

Got to my consultation late because I had a hard time finding the place. Called the office to let them know I was going to be ten minutes late. The person who answered was very nice and said there was no problem. I arrived 20 minutes late and thankfully they still took me. Consultation went great with Dr. Salama. He was very nice and was very informative and detailed about all the procedures. He took his time with me and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed which was nice because I had read so much about how he doesn't spend enough time with the patients and it made me nervous. Consultation or not, communication with the doctor is the key element!!

10 weeks TT and BBL touch up

Pics

Miami Plastic Surgeon

You look great by the way!
Hi, thank you! Don't be nervous he's a great Dr. and knows what he's doing. The scar should be low as long as your body allows. When I went in, he measured the area-I guess to have an idea of where the insicion should be. The scar is a really big scar, can't lie about that, but it's a pencil thin line. It's only been three months and mine is getting a lot lighter. Compared to what my stomach looked like before, I'd take the scar over that anytime. Just make sure you follow all the instructions always and take care of the scar and apply scar creams. Good luck on your journey!
Thanks so much!!
Hi!! How is your Tummy Tuck scar now? I'm having a TT and breast life in Jan and I'm nervous about scaring. I'm also concerned with if the incision will be low enough to hide under underware and bikinis
I am having breast aug and lipo. I have similar issues as you had. You look fantastic!,,I am thinking of doing fat transfer to butt but worried because of lying on side is out with BA after and you need to to have this. Any ideas
Thank you Doubledala! The only way I was able to sleep was on my sides. I couldn't lay on my belly and I couldn't lay on my back. You should ask your doctor if you would be able to lay on your sides having both procedures done. I know of people who have gotten all three (BBL, BA, TT) done at once in the Dominican Republic. So I'm thinking there must be a way. Good luck on your journey :)
Need a Dec/ 20 / 2013 Willing to switch to Nov 26 get back!
Damn you are looking soo good!!! Lol quick.qustion i am one month post op and wanted to know when did you start sleeping on your booty and when did it start feeling completely soft?
Thank you! I started sleeping on it on week 5, but for small amounts of time each time. I was afraid I was going to flatten it...lol! It started to feel completely soft between the forth and fifth week.
Ohh. I want to sleep on my back again but do not know when should I start. I still have some more softening to go t the bottom of the booty. Thanks for answering and keep up that booty.
Looking bomb nice ass&projection
You look really good!!
Thanks!
Hey... you look so amazing after 6 months
Thank you!
U look great Hunnie!!! Major difference from night b4 SX pic:) beautiful !!! Very happy to see u still look bootyfull after 6 months!!
Thank you! It's a huge difference alright...lol!
you look amazing!
Thank you! Feels great!
You look amazing!!!!!!! Did you put fat into your hips? And did you lose weight before the surgery
Thank you! And yes, I had my hips done, too. I had lost 30 pounds 6 months prior to the surgery.
you look great
Thank you!
Hey i like ur shape. With the stomach skin did it retract a lot I'm worried mine wont