Dr. Salama: 3 weeks update

Hi everyone! My name is Jen. I am relatively new...

Hi everyone! My name is Jen. I am relatively new to this site but I feel like I've been a member for years since all I do is go on here and read post and reviews! Ever since I found this site I've been addicted!!! My boyfriend has even called me out for being on this site too much; but I pay my boo no attention! I still cook, clean and go to my 12hr work shifts. =) I love this site because it helps me to prepare for this surgery 100x better without it! And hey, this surgery is no joke, so you have to prepare yourself mentally, physically and definitely spiritually.

About me, well I am 30 years old, half asian (which is a good/bad thing since I look younger but I have an asian ass), no children, 5'2 and roughly 128 lbs. I'm normally 118 but Dr. Salama wants me to gain 10 lbs for this surgery. I carry most of my weight in my flanks and in my abs. I would describe my ass as being "decent" -- definitely not bad but certainly not good by any stretch of the imagination! That's for daaaang sure! I will post some pictures once I'm near my surgery date to have a more precise before/after result with my weight.

Why do I want to have a BBL? Well, I would love to have a beautiful, ROUND, plump (emphasis on the plump part) bottom. I also want to have a FLAT stomach. Even at my skinniest at 110 lbs I had a pooch. I would go to the gym and work out 5x a week for an hour and a half, doing cardio and weights and still not be satisfied. As my stomach shrunk so did my ass, wow, what a catch 22!!! So I guess you can say that I give up, LOL. I even tried working out with a personal trainer focusing on legs and glutes. After a couple months, my legs were looking great but my asian genetics said H to the NO to the growth of my glutes. So it appears that this BBL will be my answer. I also want to have this surgery because I have dd's and without a butt to balance my top I look like a DRUMSTICK. That's no bueno, ladies! :P

To wrap everything up, I finally booked my procedure with Dr. Salama last month, which was March, and Nancy was able to get me April 22nd since someone canceled their apt and I paid in full. Well, the surgery was just too soon for me so I found someone on this site to swap dates. Now I'm scheduled for August 26th which is a perfect date for me. SInce, I have like 5 months to prepare, I plan on working out at the gym to build some nice lean muscles under all this newly acquired fat. I would love to see some nice muscle definition after lipo!

Good luck to everyone and may you all have a safe and blessed recovery!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi ladies, I was able to switch my date from...

Hi ladies,

I was able to switch my date from August 26th to June 14th due to a cancellation. Nancy is awesome =) Now I have 57 more days to go! My sx is paid off so I just need to buy stuff to prepare for my surgery. I plan on staying at my boyfriend's parents house in Miami. We will have the house to ourselves since they will be out of town. That works out perfectly, the money I was going to spend on hotels will be used on massages instead. I want to get at least 12 following surgery. I really liked how Realself member newbootyinc took care of herself following surgery! Her results proved that she took good care of her body after surgery which is definitely the key to maximizing your expectations.

Current plan: I plan on eating nutritious food as well as gaining several more lbs. I'm currently at 127 lbs and I think gaining 3 more will be perfect. Most of my weight is sticking to my stomach, upper back and the rest to my butt (yay!).

I want to make sure I have a healthy amount of iron in my system as well as vitamin c. The buzzle.com site was really helpful for me:

If you copy & paste that link the page will show you a list of foods that are high in iron.

Okay, now online shopping I go! I will make a check list of what I plan on buying and I will post it on my page. =)

Congrats on the sooner date! Ur five days before me! It's coming soon! So exciting!!
Thank you!! Yes, June is right around the corner!!! Good luck to both of us! I know Dr. Salama will work his magic!!!

I'm now at 130 lbs (5'2) and I gotta love how the...

I'm now at 130 lbs (5'2) and I gotta love how the fat is mainly going to my arms now, LOL... My butt is getting a tad bit bigger though; I want to gain at least 3 to 5 more lbs until surgery... Hmm, I think I may ask Dr. Salama to lipo my arms if he thinks it's a good idea. I have such a small frame so big arms on me does not look too good -- this ish is starting to look like wreck it Ralph, haha... So ladies, should I do arm lipo??? I hear many pros and cons with lipo of the arms! Hmmm...

Hi girls, so I have 34 more days until my surgery!...

Hi girls, so I have 34 more days until my surgery! I'm so excited! I plan on getting my blood work and ekg done this Friday.

My current stats are:
Height: 5'2
Weight: 132 (was 123 and was asked to gain 10lbs for max results, I plan on gaining more weight though)
38 1/2 (34dd), 30, 38
Nationality: Half white, asian/spaniard

Good Luck! Your is coming soooon!!! ;D
You have an amazing figure already I'm sure Salama is going to perfect you! I'm June 18 with Ghurani. Do you know of anybody else going this week?
Hi Carmen! Dr. Rami is going to hook you up!!! You already have nice hips and butt so once he works his magic on you, you are going to have a dream body for certain!!! I don't know many girls on here who are going in June to see Dr. Salama/Rami. I would like to know so we can support each other through this incredible journey! However, this site is support enough though!

Blood work and EKG done

So I just did my blood work and EKG so I hope all is well! I should get my results next Monday and I will also complete my physical then. The EKG was super easy, they just placed electrodes around my chest area and it took like less than ten minutes. I was topless and I was in a paper gown laying down and I had to take deep and normal breaths. The purpose of the EKG is to detect for heart conditions and problems. The blood test was pain free for me considering that I hate needles. The lady took 5 vials of blood and when she was taking the 3rd one I felt very cold and clammy! I was on the verge of passing out. So she immediately gave me crackers and water whiling fanning me down after the blood work lol! So ladies please eat something before you take your blood work. Do not be a dodo bird like me cause my last meal was around 9 pm last night and I took this test at 8:30 am this morning lol not a good idea to go on an empty stomach! Please eat!!! Anywho, it is 1:30 right now and I'm about to drink some orange juice and stuff myself with a burger!!!

Thanks chica! I've been waiting for so long to do this too! I can't believe it is coming up next month! We are both in good hands with Dr. Salama!!

Pre-Op date confirmed: June 13th @ 12:00 p.m.

Hi ladies!

Zuni called me yesterday to confirm my surgery and pre-op date. My pre-op date will be on June 13th at 12:00 p.m.. So I will leave Jax that morning around 5:30 a.m. with my boyfriend and maybe grab some lunch before we get there since the drive to Aventura will only be 5 hours; not too shabby since he will be the one driving, hahaha, only because he is scared of my driving!!

Tomorrow, I will be getting my UA C&S test done since the medical office I went to for my EKG and blood testing were unable to do that test. I went to CareSpot for my EKG and blood testing. The total price for my EKG, blood testing and physical were $355. The UA C&S test will be $89 dollars. All of these tests make me nervous, I hope all goes well. On a positive note, it is for my own safety so I am happy that Dr. Salama's office is thorough. Rather be safe than sorry!

On my weight gain, I am 5'2 and still stuck between 131-132. Nancy wants me to gain more weight for better results. So maybe I will try to get to 138/140lbs. I never thought I would say that I'm sick and tired of eating LOL. So I bought some vitamin d milk and whey protein to help me pack the fat. 1 cup of milk and 2 scoops of whey is around 450 calories, so I will be drinking a couple of those a day, in addition, to my normal meals!!! I have 28 more days left!

Also, I added lipo to my inner thighs and arms today. I went ahead and paid the extra $1,000 dollars. If Dr. Salama decides I have enough fat in my stomach, back and flanks they will refund me whatever I don't get done (arms/inner thighs). You just have to make sure you pay everything in full, 2 weeks before surgery, so I added those 2 areas just incase I didn't have enough fat for the results I'm looking for.

For the Salama/Rami girls, here are the pre-op questions that Zuni needed to verify with me, so please make sure you have the details sorted 30 days prior to surgery:

1. Confirm your surgery date
2. Confirm your pre-op date and time (apt time is pretty flexible)
3. Confirm arrival date
4. Confirm departure date
5. Notate lodging information
6. Notate airline information
7. Make sure you are taking 325 mg of iron a day
8. Notate lab work date with your doctor and your doctor's information
9. Make sure you bring t-shirts for recovery
10. She informed me that my balance was paid in full. You must pay 2 weeks prior to surgery. They will take cc, cash, cashiers check, money order...
11. Who will be joining you for your recovery and if transportation is needed

Almost time good luck!
Thanks doll!!! I'm really excited and plan on updating my full bbl journey with you guys! Your sx is right around the corner too!!
I m desperately waiting on my package , I strongly believe by getting package ahead of time it will help patients to be prepare. I hate waiting till last minute .

June Salama Sx: Lab results perfect

So my lab results came back perfect! Whew, I was nervous! I'm such a worry wart! I'm glad that I am healthy and that my body will be able to handle this kind of surgery (hope all goes well during and post lol you never know).

I also did my physical today and was able to get my medical clearance for surgery! Yay! Tonight, I will buy everything that I need for my surgery just to get it out of the way for good. I didn't want to buy too much items until I was certain that I was clear for surgery. Later this week I will make a list of my surgery preparation items so you ladies can take a peep at what I'm getting. 23 more days!

Good luck boo! Your Guna so great!
Thanks hun! I'm praying lol!!
Good luck to you !

My BBL shopping list. 13 more days until pre-op with Dr. Salama! 14th surgery! :)

This is what I have so far to prepare for my surgery on the 14th. I will be staying at my boyfriend's parents' house in Miami so I didn't care about traveling/packing light.

Toiletries:
- Anti-bacterial soap
- Feminine wipes
- Gauze/tape
- Dry shampoo (just so my hair won't be yucky if I can't shampoo my hair)
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion (top 5 firming lotion) – beauty.com $35
- Lip balm
- Peroxide
- Q-tips (to clean around incision sites)
- Tooth brush/tooth paste
- Neosporin
- Maxi pads (will be on my period after sx, bleh!)

Medicine/Vitamins:
- Prescription: Percocet, Zofran, Clindamycin and Colace
- Benadryl (for itching)
- NatureMade Iron 65mg
- Spring Valley Natural Vitamin C 1000mg
- BioCorneum (Dr. Salama recommends this for scars) - drlindirect.com
$96
- Antiseptic spray (for sore throat; the tubes during surgery may scratch or irritate your throat)

Compression Garments:
- Compression Socks - xtra firm 30-40 - $22.90 (office provides c.s. but I wanted 1 more) - discountsurgical.com
- Vedette 128 (Katia) Sm – eBay $73
- Epi-foam pad – www.biodermis.com $43.50

Clothes
- Maxi dresses
- Victoria Secret lounge sweat pants and robe/slippers
- Several tight fitting tanks to place under garment (I bought several tight tanks from Forever 21 for like $3/4 each)
- Cheap post-op underwear

Miscellaneous:
- Massage Envy Membership
- M.A.T. Portable Massage Cushion with Face cradle – massagewarehouse.com $209
- Loofa and shower scrub (pre-op surgery shower)
- Razors (pre-op shaving lol I don't like to wax!)
- Thermometer
- Rolling Pin (help roll out the lipo sites)
- Extra towels to clean up any potential mess
- Cotton balls/ear plugs (for belly button shape)
- pStyle (easy to pee with) www.thepstyle.com $15.75
- Sipping straws
- Yoga Mat (when driving place under your thighs)
- Boppy Pillow (office provides this)
- Suction hooks (for drains while taking a shower)
- Measuring tape
- Cell charger, music, iPad, laptop (to keep me busy)
- Blender: Miscellaneous fruits, milk, whey protein (to get my calories and nutrients in just in-case I don’t feel like eating anything solid)

Wow you are going to look awesome! Can't wait to see your results
Buy probiotics so you dont get a yeast infection from the antibiotics. Good luck you are going to look ridiculous hot!
Great idea!! Will do and I hope all goes well!!

Finally told my parents about surgery

Hi ladies! So I finally told my parents yesterday that I'm having surgery next Friday. Initially, I contemplated on not telling them because I didn't want them to worry and be stressed but I decided to let them know because hiding this surgery from them was starting to get to me.

I always had an open and honest relationship with them and I knew right off the bat they weren't going to agree with my decision because they are very old fashion. Well I am so glad I told them because I feel 100% better! They don't agree with me at all but they will be there to support me. My mom gave me an hour spiel on how vain this surgery is and that I'm beautiful the way I am (lol all mama's think that hehe) and also how she's nervous of the surgery and will pray the rosary every night for me for a safe recovery (I can use the extra prayers hehe). I also mentioned to them that I didn't plan on telling them because I didn't want them to worry lol so my parents did thank me for letting them know and that they appreciated the honesty.

Now I can sleep a little better at night! So ladies, was it difficult for you to tell your family or do you plan on keeping it to yourself? I'm not saying that it is wrong to not tell your loved ones but for me and the relationship I have with my parents, I felt the need to share this with them.

I m going trough the same issue . Told my brother and he supoorts me , mom in the other case I have hinted doing work on me snd she just me down . She is old fashioned so plastic surgery is out of The question . I m 5 weeks away and to be honest not telling her is creating a problem . I m staying in Miami 2 weeks and the remaining 4 weeks with a friend where I live . Telling mom I m going the u1st weeks for vacation snd last 4 work related . Sighs . I m putting all my paperwork in order bank accts etc in case anything happens to me., I know it sounds crazy but life is unpredictable . I m assuming she will find out next time she sees me . Btw mom lives with me ., so is harder to hide it when I get back .
Same with my mom. She is a major worry wart and very old fashioned. As much as I didn't want to let her know I finally told her. I figured she will find out eventually. I see her like 3x a week and she knows me like a book so she's bound to know what's up. Hehe, I figure the consequences of her finding out about me keeping this sx a secret would be more dire than the initial conversation of actually telling her! Nothing like a pissed off Asian-Latin woman!! Anyway, I'm sure it will work out for you. Mothers have big hearts and I'm sure she will be there for you even though she does not agree with the surgery.
I didn't tell my dad and don't plan on it. I told my mom and she was all for it, I asked her to come with me and she said she will, just have to check with her job. Good luck hunny friday is almost here. I'm scheduled for sept with salama for TT and althou I have 3 months to go I excited but will be more once I'm cleared by dr. Then I know it's about to get real. :)

Sx this Friday, updated shopping list

Hey girls, well this Monday is hectic. I'm trying to get everything at work organized before I leave to Miami this Thursday. I started my period this morning, THANK GOD! I was dreading having it during my sx since I do get nasty cramps, I should be done by Wednesday since my cycle is short. I'm glad that isn't going to be an issue anymore!

To update my shopping list, I replaced the yoga mat with a foam roller that I bought from Target. It is sturdy and wider so it will accommodate the booty while you are driving. Please ladies, practice to drive with this roller before surgery. It took me a while to get use to it. I def look like a fool when I'm driving but I really could care less lol.

Have a good week ladies!!

Gaiam foam roller.

So excited to see your results !!! I'm 5ft but I'm a 34dd also and weigh about 125-130 I'm fluctuating in my weight lol I booked with Salama but have to wait til jan I'm half n half also so I dont have the butt I want LOL
Seems like u r all set for Friday!!! Good luck...u r gonna look awesome!!!
I hope I have great results like you! Thanks sweets!!

Had my pre-op today, tomorrow surgery!

Hi ladies, so I had my pre-op apt today. I arrived to the office and was greeted by Zuni; she was super nice and immediately welcomed me. She then handed me some paperwork and 45 minutes later I was done reading and signing lol.

After that was completed, probably like ten minutes of waiting, Nomie came out to the waiting room and called my name. She was very polite and professional. During my visit she went over the surgery details with me and my boyfriend since he will be my caretaker. Once we both were fully informed on what to do and expect she gave me my boppy pillow and arnica pills.

Before I left, Zuni scheduled my massage dates for me in advance. My surgery will be at 10:30 am tomorrow and I must arrive 15 minutes early. My boyfriend asked Nomie when he should expect to see me and she said I should be ready by 4:30. Lol, he said well that works out since he will be able to catch the new Superman movie, lol smh!

Wow ladies, I'm so excited but now since my surgery is finally tomorrow I am super nervous!!! Oh well, no pain, no butt gain!!! Will try to update tomorrow.

Hope everything went well .... Thinkin of ya :)
Good luck girl! U are in great hands with dr.salama! He is the man! Ill be 5 weeks postop soon! It goes by quick! Hope u have a safe sx/recovery! :)
Thank you, Ashley! I'm hoping I have great results like you!!!

So much pain!

I am in agony, not going to lie girls. This is no joke! I thought I had good pain tolerance but the pain gods quickly put me in my place today. I will writea more detailed update later. My butt is looking huge, he gave me 1200 cc's. Had a great experience when meeting Dr. Salama today. Happy healing girls!

Wishing you a speedy recovery and happy healing hunny!
I hope my body goes on the speedy recovery track hehe this pain is serious but I'm dealing with it the best I can!
Good luck!!!!!! :)

My surgery experience on day 1 with Dr. Salama

Hey girls, so I'm day 2 now and would like to share my day 1 surgery experience. Sorry in advance if some parts do not make sense lol I'm still doped up on meds.

Well, we arrived at the surgical center and I must say it was a bit awkward because the building is part of a bank. So here I am walking in with my bright pink robe, black compression socks and pink slippers lol as I'm waiting for the elevator to open up I could see everyone from the bank staring at me lol.

As we arrived on the correct floor, I saw the Elite Plastic Surgery door to my right, I rang the door bell since the doors there are locked and was greeted by Monica. She has a cute Latin accent and made me feel comfortable upon arrival. She asked me what time I was scheduled for surgery and I said 11 am, initially I was at 10:30 but Nomie called me and said my sx has been delayed. Monica asked me to wait in the waiting room and about 10 minutes later she asked me to come back by myself (boyfriend had to wait) so I can change into a paper gown, shoes, underwear and hair cap. I also had to pee in a cup to take a pregnancy test.

As soon as I was done, I left my clothes in the bathroom and my test for Monica to take. As I was leaving the bathroom I saw Dr. Salama and immediately got nervous lol. He walked towards me, shook my hand and introduced himself and guided me to his office.

Dr. Salama asked me how I was doing and where I am from, all the while on his laptop completing some notes. His demeanor was very serious lol so it made me even more tense and nervous.

He soon asked me to take off my paper gown so he could take a better look at my body, as soon as I took my gown off he said wow you have such big breasts for being a petite girl. I started to chuckle and said yes I had two breast augmentations since I had "boob greed" when I was in my early 20's. He started to laugh which made me begin to feel comfortable. He said my surgeon did a great job and asked me how many cc's I have in my breasts and I said 800 each. He said the most he had done was 1200 cc's and the patient was a dancer lol.

As he was poking and grabbing my fat he asked me what I wanted, I said I know I have to be realistic but if you're able to please give me a big butt, I want my butt to be bigger than my boobs; I'm tired of looking like a drumstick. He said don't worry, he will give me a big butt and my boobs will not compete with them anymore. He also said he will give me a tiny waist and shape me up nicely. I just told him to do his thing, I trust his judgement.

After examining my body in all sorts of angles he began to mark me up and I must say that the pen was kinda dry to the touch, as he was marking me it felt pretty rigid to my skin lol either that or my skin was dry since I couldn't use lotion. As he was marking me he began to tell me the risks of the surgery, the biggest part for me was that no one had died on him because he prefers to do the transfers/lipo over the muscle. There is a chance that the fat could travel to my lungs and or my brain, he said if that was the case there wasn't much he could do and that I could die. Wow, this surgery just got even more serious, but again he reassured me that no one has died on him.

Once he was done marking me, he took 7 different angle pics of me, some of them without my paper panties; so girls modesty is out the roof at this point lol. He is very, very professional so I didn't feel uncomfortable with at all.

After the pictures were documented I took a seat and he was back on his laptop again. He said he has a lot of paperwork to do. Dr. Salama asked me some general medical history stuff and also made small talk with me. I even told him that he taught my boyfriend at a Tampa medical school, he asked me his name and his profession and he remembers him lol. My boyfriend is an ER Doc and my bf was actually the one who helped seal my decision in choosing Dr. Salama as my surgeon. Realself helped in my decision as well but I trust and respect my boyfriend; he said he is a solid and professional person and did extensive training/education, so hey, I believe my boyfriend since he is an awesome doctor himself and I know he would never recommend him to me if he was bad.

Once I was done talking to Dr. Salama, his anesthesiologist Sergio walked into his office. Um, yeah ladies he is very cute and nice! He asked me some questions in regards to my past medical history, any allergies and if I had any anesthesia in the past. He said I was real easy and will now take me back to the OR. I followed him and was greeted by Monica again. Sergio then asked me to put on my gown backwards and to lay down on the surgical bed. The bed was very comfy and appeared to have a heating pad underneath since it was warm and cozy. He than gave me a pill and asked me to squeeze my right hand several times to pump my blood. I did that and he said my vein was perfect and that the needle will sting a bit (he was right, it stung for sure lol). He placed the needle on top of my hand instead of under so they can flip me during surgery without me becoming tangled in the IV. I asked him how long will it take for me to be out and under? He said about a minute and that he was gonna give me some tequila and soon I will partying in south beach, I started to laugh and I immediately became dizzy, I said yeah I'm definitely feelinnnn iiit and boom, I was out!

What felt like ten minutes later I was in a recovery room. Monica was there and asked me how I felt. I said omg I'm in pain, they already gave me pain meds but out of a 10, the pain was a 12, it surpassed my pain level scale lol. I was also very cold and I was shaking a lot. Monica said she will call my boyfriend so he can meet us up front. Soon Dr. Salama arrived and asked me if I was okay? I said yes but in pain, he then mentioned he was able to get 1200 cc's in each cheek. He left and I was lying on my stomach in agony. Monica brought a wheel chair out with a boppy pillow and wheeled me outside to my car. My ass felt like cement and very foreign upon sitting down. Soon I saw my car and I was then laying in my backseat with my boppy. Pain was something else! Because of the nasty traffic in Miami it took what should have been 35 minutes to a 2 hour drive! Shit girls, I felt every bump and rock on the road. At this point I was crying in the back seat. My boyfriend was visibly upset and hated to see me in this condition.

Well two hours later, we are now at his parents vacation house, smh lol ladies get a hotel that's close from the surgical center if you're able to because you will feel every inch, mile of your ride back. My boyfriend opened the passenger door and it was a nightmare getting up! My lipo areas were draining so it soaked up my robe and back seat, good thing my seats are leather or else it would have been ruined lol.

I soon was in bed and then I passed out like a log! I didn't even care to check my new body out, I just wanted to lay down and sleep! My boyfriend would only wake me up to serve me my meds and to force me to hydrate. I am glad he is here because I couldn't do this alone!

Okie girls, I will update more tomorrow, time for me to sleep again. Right now my pain is at a level 8, my bf makes sure I'm on top of my meds! I will also try to post pics tomorrow after my Sunday checkup! Night ladies!

My surgery experience on day 1 with Dr. Salama

Oh & hope you feel much better very soon.
Awesome review, very detailed & realistic. Thanks for sharing.
Amazing review infirmative yet scary enough to make me feel even mire nervous about sx at this point happy healing.

Day 4, post op, pictures will be posted tomorrow after massage apt!

Hey girls, today will be my 4th day post op and I am feeling much better. I am now able to get out of bed without assistance. I'm also not soaking the towels up with my lipo drainage anymore; I was draining like crazy the first two days, now it is to a minimal.

The imperative part after this surgery is to eat. The first day of surgery I didn't and I paid for it on the next day. Keep yourself hydrated and keep your iron levels up. You won't have much of an appetite but you have to force yourself to eat to get better. Nourish your new body and that fatty you have now! :) At day 4 I can now say I have 80% of my appetite back. Also, with all the meds I'm taking I get this nasty after taste going on lol oh well I'm just glad they are working.

Getting up and walking are also very important. I drain more when I walk because the movement will help with pushing the fluids out. You also want to prevent blood clots so walking will help reduce any potential clotting.

Now onto doing number 2, if you don't like gross TMI info please skip this long paragraph lol. I'm only sharing my experience because I've gotten quite a few personal messages on this part. My first bowel movement was on day 3. I knew it was time for me to go because as soon as I was done eating my meatball sub I had this intense hot, gurgling sensation in my stomach and by my rear. I could tell that I needed to fart but I did not due to the fear of any potential accidents since I am taking my laxative meds lol. I started to sweat and yelled for my boyfriend to come to the bathroom asap. There was no way in hell that I was able to do number 2 with my garment on by pushing the thong portion to the side, so at that point I knew I had to remove the cg. That was the most difficult part; there is no easy way ladies you just have to bear with the pain as the person removes the garment off of you. Yes, the garment touching your butt as it is being removed will feel very weird and no it will not kill your fat cells by doing so. As he removed the garment I was also holding the drains because I was scared they would rip out. I held onto the bathroom sink area, cursed a few times and finally made a great sigh of relief once the garment was off! My poor bf had his workout that day! Thanks babe! Ok, before I proceeded toward the toilet I drank some more gatorade since I felt kinda dizzy and I asked him to leave me be lol. So I positioned myself in front of the toilet, squatted, held onto the lid and it was a success lol! Omg, I felt 20x better after this!!! It took me like five minutes to clean up my new booty: I started with regular toilet paper than cleaned up several times with feminine wipes. I was scared to have any remaining yucky stuff so I swallowed my pride and asked my boyfriend to do several swipes for good measure lol he did it and said I did a great job haha this surgery will make you feel like a toddler ladies!!

Day 3, I had my first lymphatic massage with Eilyn. She is a very warm and professional lmt from Venezuela. She apologized for her bad English but I could understand her perfectly. Before the massage she asked me to remove all articles of clothing and to lay face down onto the bed. Awe man, here we go again, another cg battle. I asked her if my boyfriend is able to come in so he could better assist me in removing my cg, she said of course and went out to get him. After about 5 minutes we finally took it off. He left and Eilyn placed a foot stool near the bed. I used it to get up and crawled to middle of the bed with my face to the side. Even though I took a shower I felt gross on the table due to all the sweat, blood and lipo drainage; don't worry too much about that, Eilyn sees this on a daily basis. As I was laying down she placed a very cool, relaxing lotion on my back and on the back of my legs and started to lightly massage me. I had a big smile on my face; yes!! finally some relaxation I said to myself. We made some small talk and she soon informed me that this part of the massage will hurt a lot because she has to apply more direct pressure to my back to force the fluids to the drains. She did each part in a vertical motion. It did stung but I didn't yell or make a sound. She said I was very strong and that most patients would yell. Well, it did hurt me, I just squeezed onto the bed tighter and exhaled as it became more painful. I could also hear and feel the fluids push away, that part was strange but not too bad. About ten minutes later I was asked to get up to my side. She brought a boppy pillow to the bed and I placed my butt on top of the pillow. She placed a towel to cover my breasts and started to massage my inner thighs, legs and stomach lightly. Yes ladies this part of the massage is grand! Shortly after, she warned me that the stomach massages are even worse than the back and it will burn even more. Yes, unfortunately, Eilyn was correct. I didn't yell but I'm sure my face contorted like a demonic creature several times. Haha, she asked me if I was ok and I said yes --for the sake of getting the massage over with. She said ok you're almost done now! Thank God! Nomie came in to check up on me and said I will need a smaller garment. So they switched my medium to a small with foams placed to the back, flanks and to the stomach. They also cut slits into the cheek portion to allow room for my butt. Arghh, I can barely breath now. She gave me the option to wait for another week but I wanted the best results so I said let's do it. I must say, I feel great after the massage, much relief.

I have my second massage tomorrow and follow up then! Take care ladies and it was also a pleasure meeting several of you girls at the office! Happy healing!! Pix finally tomorrow!

Hi!! I bought the form roller from target to practice driving with.. And it's wayyyy too high for me.. Maybe it works better if you have longer legs.. I'm only 5ft... And i feel like i'm going to tip over backwards.. Lol..
Hey hun! Sorry, it doesn't work for you I know the roller has different sizes. The one I have works for me and I'm 5'2, however, I have to adjust my car seats to the lowest position and my steering wheel to the highest. I also strapped a boppy to the back. Since my car seats are leather, I place towels around it to keep traction. Hopefully, this helps you if not there are more firmer yoga mats! Good luck!

Day 6 update, pix in ten minutes RS won't post pics with this msg for some reason

Hey girls, today I've been fairly active. I'm able to clean the house a bit, shower, wash my hair/blow dry and to keep my body active I've been walking around the house for 2 hours.

I'm still unable to bend and pick things up; I think the source to that problem is this wretched garment that I'm in lol. Nomie placed me into a small cg a couple days ago and now I'm on the second row of clasps with foam surrounding me. Argh, the straps dig and nest into my skin. I placed maxi pads between them but it only relieves the pain temporarily. The only real pain I have is between my shoulder blades and pain radiating into my neck. My lower back and butt crack from the garment thong hurts as well. The cg and my sleeping routine are causing my main pain issues. I'm always uncomfortable unless I'm away from my cg. I'm allowed an hour a day to take my garment completely off so I take that opportunity to clean and to do number 2.

Here are some post op pictures today. Girls, don't be scared that you will bruise up like me, I'm an exception because I BRUISE easily so my booty and whole body are black, blue and maroon lol. Also, this surgery is very messy with the drains/leakage.

Dr. Salama inspected me yesterday and said I have a tiny waist, hourglass figure and big booty now and that everything is healing great. I thanked him and said he did such a great job! He was a bit timid, smiled and said that I had a great pre-op body to begin with. Dr. Salama is a busy man, however, I must say he takes pride in his work and tries his best on each patient. We all will end up with different results and it opinions. Remember, the butt you have now, once improved and transfers are done correctly will just be a bigger, plumper version of your booty. I plan on maintaining everything with weights and a healthy reasonable diet and lifestyle.

I will update more pix once I hit 6 weeks. A lot will change so this is what I look like so far. Thanks ladies and happy healing!

I had the same problem lol . I m 5'1 I couldn't reach the petals. I think the yoga mat works better just put a back support with straps to good urself

After surgery pictures

Sorry about some water spots in the mirror, I tried to clean the lower portion but my arms didn't want to reach anymore lol. I hope these pics help some of you girls with similar pre-op bod. Thanks and God bless.

You look amazing I hope I can get results just like this thanks for sharing July 15th can't get here soon enough
You look amazing
You look wonderful! !

Before pic in same panties

Before pic in the same undies, medium vs boy shorts swallowed my bum like a shark. So I always had to wear xs panties to show off the little cheeks I did have. I bought these the night before surgery so I can see the difference.

Hey . Am def stalking you. We almost same weight so am soooooo interested . Hope u get better soon x
Damn girl you look GOOD!!!!! Excuse my french. Im happy you are happy and your results came out great. Now its healing time. Always be care implants can be known to flip.
she does not have implants, thats fat transfer lol

Day 7: Back drain removed

Yay ladies! I am finally home now, the drive from Miami to Jax was very uncomfortable and sucky to be quite honest. Five hours of laying in the backseat was no bueno. I know I will heal better here... something about the smell of your own home and being around familiar things and having friends and family nearby makes me feel better already.

So my boyfriend texted Dr. Salama today and asked him when he's able to remove my drains; Dr. S gave him the go to remove the drain that's above my butt crack. So my boyfriend did just that. He grabbed some hydrogen peroxide cleaned the area first, cut the sutture and started to slough away the skin that was growing around the tube and pulled it out. After that, he applied neosporin and sealed it with a band aid. The back drain didn't really hurt me, to tell you the truth, I couldn't even feel it. Maybe the pain I experienced so far has skewed what I would normally define as pain now lol jk. My front tube should be out next Friday!

Overall, I'm still feeling better and stronger each day. My bruising has gone down a lot, and my butt is still very full. Happy healing girls!

Wow you look amazing!!! Congrats!!!!
Thank you!! :)
I hope all is well. By chance, do you have updated photos? :)

16 Days Post-Op

Hey ladies, I've been away for a bit due to resting and healing. Today will be my 16th day post-op. My boyfriend took out my front drain yesterday and it didn't hurt at all. I was nervous but the only sensation I felt was when he pulled the tube out of me. The tube was probably 5-6 inches long; it didn't hurt it just felt strange. I am so happy that I am now tubeless lol! I feel more free and I don't have to worry about accidentally yanking the tube out of me and ripping my skin, haha, that was my biggest fear since I can be quite clumsy.

Garment wise, I am now wearing my ab board, foams and extra small squeem vest and butt lifter/stomach/thigh compression garment. I am always uncomfortable but this is something I will have to commit to for the next several months. I didn't like the Vedette 128 thong so I no longer use that. I know a lot of girls like it but for me it was not working out.

Medication wise, I am taking naproxen (advil), probably like 2 pills a day. I stopped taking my antibiotics yesterday since I no longer have a tube in me. I also have muscle relaxers just in case I need them; I would only use those when I change into a smaller garment as well as up my pain meds.

Body wise, the worst area for me currently would be my thighs. They are incredibly swollen as well as my vagina lol. My butt is less swollen now and is starting to round out more on the bottom! Initially, it looked a bit boxy to me but now it's getting curvier. Also, my butt is getting a bit soft but it is still quite firm. My waist is getting tinier each week and my stomach is still nice and flat. I have a true hour glass shape now. The difference is remarkable.

Post-op care: I use a heating pad an hour a day; 30 mins on my stomach and back. I get 2 lymphatic massages per week. I also use a roller pin for about 10-15 minutes a day before I take a shower, I just roll my stomach and back area. For my scars, I use BioCorneum twice a day. I also make sure I clean my wounds with hydrogen-peroxide. Hygiene is very important ladies, make sure you clean your incision areas. I also take my garments off for about an hour or two a day so I can shower and clean them. I don't sit on my butt and I don't plan on doing so until my sixth week, per Dr. Salama.

Overall, I am still pleased with my results, this is going to be a long journey but I thank God that I survived the first week of my BBL surgery! The first 4 days are pure hell but I must say that this surgery has made me a stronger person. Mentally and physically! You have to be a tough chick to endure this major surgery.

I will be going back to work on Monday so I will be back in the real world. I will update on my blog with pics on my 6th week as well as a review. I took 17 days off for this surgery and for me it was the right amount of time. Good luck to all of you ladies going through this procedure! Best wishes and God bless you all!

Pre-op booty

Some of you ladies wanted to see what my pre-op booty looked like from behind, well here it is.

16 Days Post-Op

U look soooo good!!!! Thank u for the great info! By the way I feel the same way regarding my parents I know they'll never understand but I feel way better about them knowing. Happy healing!!!
I'm curious when the hardness starts to go away.... You look amazing !!! And 1200?!? Wow !!!! I think I might be scared to go that big at 5ft
Hey hun! 1200 ccs is a lot but it will look different on everybody, also some of the fat will die as well. My friend is 5ft as well and received 800 ccs and her butt looks just as big as mine due to her very petite structure. She is skinnier than me as well. I naturally have bigger thighs and calves so my butt kinda blends with my lower half of my body. If I had skinnier legs my booty would look ridiculous on me. Per Dr. Salama, my butt should get softer by my sixth week mark, also, each case is different so it can take up to about 6 - 12 months to get the final results.

Finally went back to work. My work exp.

Hi ladies, (I changed my user name due to potential creeping co-workers lol)

So I took 17 days off for this surgery and I finally went back to work this Monday. WHOA, I was miserable at work. I'm a health care professional so working all day long on my feet was very difficult for me. I had to stand and stay active tending to my patients, I did not sit at all, I kneeled on the floor a couple times but my knees were hurting after doing that lol. My garment was so tight, hot and uncomfortable --- I just wanted to go home and lay down and rest!!! Within two hours of standing I was walking funny lol. My shift was 12 hours long so needless to say my legs and back were killing me, I couldn't wait to get home! Even though I was in a lot of pain, my patients were 20x worse off than me so that humbled me and helped me continue my shift with a different outlook.

Tuesday, I went back to work and it wasn't as bad as it was yesterday... I guess I'm building endurance. I try to bend, stretch and flex my legs/arms at work as much as I can. After work, I received my 5th lymphatic massage, omg this lady is now my favorite lmt, she worked my body like no other. I work 4 days a week doing 12 hours shifts so I decided to up my lymphatic massages to three times a week instead of 2, to help my body to heal and relax. I also drink plenty of water to hydrate which will also help to release toxins from my body. Sure the massages are expensive but it is worth every penny.

Overall, I'm feeling much better and less swollen. My stomach is still swollen and I get severe marks from my garment and foams. The marks fade for a bit but will come back as soon as I put my hellish cg on. If you plan on going back to work please make sure you wear your compression socks; your body will thank you for that.

Also, there really is no way in hiding this bbl from your friends, family and co-workers; unless you decide to live in seclusion for several months lol... even then it is impossible for a woman to build several inches in her glutes within that time frame (unless she's on anabolic steroids). This surgery creates a huge difference to your body within two weeks. People were whispering and staring all day long at my butt. I'm not ashamed of it, so they are entitled to whatever they were whispering. In all honesty, I really don't care. I'm happy and that's what really matters.

Oh yeah, driving was not difficult for me. It is quite uncomfortable but I'm able to contort my body in a way that my butt does not touch my car seat. I place a soft yoga mat under my knees and place all my weight on my left foot against a flat surface near the gas pedal. Once my left side aches, I shift to my right side. Thankfully, my job is ten minutes away. :)

Anyway, time for me to go to bed now, I have another 12 hour shift tomorrow, good luck to me! Happy healing ladies!

OMG BECKY LOOK AT HER BUTT!... I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE YOU OTHER CHICKS CANT DENY!!! LOL SORRY IM SINGING TO YOUR BOOTY BUT ITS BEAUTIFUL AND NICE AND GO GREAT WITH YOUR SIZE! IM GLAD I FOUND YOUR PAGE BCUZ IM SIMILAR TO YOUR SIZE/HEIGHT(5'3 125llbs) AND I WAS CONFUSED WITH HOW MANY CC'S I WANTED BUT AFTER SEEING YOUR BUTT IM ALMOST POSITIVE THAT I WANT 1200CC'S AS WELL...AND I ALSO HAVE A LOOSE JIGGLY BOOTY ALREADY SO I SHOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS LOL..DID YOU ADD HIPS? WITH THAT MANY CC'S DOES IT LOOK LIKE YOU DID OR NO?
LOL, he didn't add any hips but he did my booty bilaterally so it makes everything curve more! I didn't realize I had a lot of fat in my flanks so when he sucked it all out and sculpted me it revealed hips! I couldn't believe it lol and I still can't believe it! Good luck to you hun! Wishing you your dream booty and body!!
I love your results! Cant wait to get my done...you look perfect!! Salama did a very good job and i can't wait to get my own haters! lol..

3 weeks update

Hey girls, so here is an update on my 3 week progress. So far most of my swelling has subsided. My thighs are still swollen due to inner thigh lipo and my lady part is looking more normal oppose to looking like giant cojones, unfortunately, I had my boyfriend beat in that department for a while. My booty hasn't gone down much at all, it is still round and big and my hour glass shape enhances my butt projection a lot. I have a wide/shortish med length butt for my size so my booty is so full from the back, it really fills out clothes nicely. I have to say I'm loving my hour glass shape more than my butt, I mean I love my butt, but the main thing I wanted from this surgery was a flat stomach and a small waist. Dr. Salama delivered for certain.

Now onto a topic on my compression problem... I've noticed that I was wearing my compression garment way too tight for three weeks straight that all the fluids were pushing down and creating a very hard tube looking line above my groin below my lower abs. Massaging the area did not help much and the fluids wouldn't budge. Needless to say, I freaked out and asked my bf why isn't this ugly tube buildup looking thing going away??? I was about to text Dr. Salama at midnight but my boyfriend stopped me and said for me to chill out and only text him when it is an emergency. My bf immediately felt my stomach and said that my compression is way too tight for me and said I need to go to bed and sleep without my compression garment. I freaked out and said no! I was told to wear this thing 24/7 practically. My bf said 8 hours isn't going to do anything to my results so after an hour of me complaining I finally shut my big mouth and followed his orders. Well guess what, I woke up with no fluid build up and the tube fluid line was no longer there. Moral of the story, I need to listen to my boyfriend more; he is a doctor so I guess I shouldn't be too stubborn with his recommendations. So now when I wear my cg I'm no longer creating that big bulge anymore. I'm glad I took care of it now, I def didn't want that to be permanent. I have no clue if the problem would have corrected itself but I didn't want to take any chances. It is very important to take notice to any changes to your body after this surgery; you want to correct things early before it becomes a future problem.

So my new game plan is to wear my compression garment for 16 hours a day. I never had loose skin prior to surgery so my skin is fully intact to my muscle now. Also, I don't have any children so I don't know if that helps any. The swelling around my waist and stomach has diminished greatly. I'm also still getting 3 lymphatic massages per week. Today will be my 6th massage. I shower twice a day, so as I'm showering I massage my skin for 5-10 mins with lotion. I noticed some girls complain of swelling when they do not wear their garment, I haven't experienced this problem yet. I measure myself and my proportions are still the same. If I do have any issues I will change my game plan up! I plan on texting Dr. Salama on Monday to see if he approves, he knows my body so I'm sure he will be ok with my new plan since it is working better than my prior regimen.

We all will have different results due to our prior pre-op body. Also, our bodies will respond differently to certain compression garments. A garment that may work for you, may not work for me due to my dimensions. So far, I'm still wearing my vedette vest, foams and ab board. I may shop around today to see what else is out there garment wise. I may try out the vedette 136 that bogbootytinywaist recommended! Sure spending money on garments suck but it is worth finding something that will work for your body!

My body is still tingling all over. The edges around my butt is softening up. My stomach is getting hard but I still have lumps that need to be massaged and compressed.

Ladies, this surgery is no joke. The first week is hell and not being able to sit for six weeks is crucial lol. I hate laying on my stomach, my neck hurts like hell as well as my ribs and back from my cg lol. You have to be committed to your after care plan; make sure you get your massages, proper compression, inspect your body daily for anything that may look off, clean up your incisions, use a scar guard once the scab is gone and eat healthy and drink plenty of water. Force yourself to walk, keep somewhat active but listen to your body and don't over do it. Stretch those achy muscles! Also commit yourself to your garment for several months. And listen to your Doctor but if you feel like his advice isn't working for you, PLEASE let him know, because he may agree with you and recommend something different since we all heal differently.

Also don't expect your body to look smooth and perfect after lipo. You will have marks from the cg as well as build up and lumps. It takes a lot of time, care and patience to get to your final results. :)

Well have a blessed day my bbl sisters. Good luck to my future bbl girls and may you all get fantastic results. :)

What type of clothe you wore 3 days after your surgery? Im trying to figure out since you had drains?
Wish I could see your before and after pics
I am planning to go to Dr. Salama. Do you have any pictures?
Miami Plastic Surgeon