Asian With No Ass; Nothing New - Aventura, FL

So the consultation took a total of about 30...

So the consultation took a total of about 30 minutes. The doctor came in told me what he needed to tell me and left. It was my fault i wasnt prepared with questions. I didnt take advantage of the fact that i had him there in my face. But it was my first time and i didnt know what to expect. But from all these reviews of him online, i felt confident enough to book a date with him. Hopefully when i see him before the surgery i will have my shit together and explain to him thoroughly EXACTLY what i want =]

So my date is about 5-6 months away, and ive never...

So my date is about 5-6 months away, and ive never weighed so heavy in my life. I used to be a 105 or 110 at the most. Havent been that skinny for a while but NEVER thisss heavy. I guess because the procedure I havent really been watching what i eat at all. Cos in my head why should i? For my health? PSHHHH =P I feel it is stupid to work hard to berid of all this fat just to gain it all back within the last month or two. Not to mention how bi-polar that would be for my body to go through. So i gotta walk around for the next half a year looking and feeling like BLAH......i guess its worth it......i am paying an arm and a leg for the procedure right? lol BEFORE pictures soon!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

still buttless so ill finish the ratings later.

Good luck woth everything .
*with
Goodluck on your journey.....my day is finally coming August 6 @ 7am!!!!!Hoping i wake up with a nice round booty!!!
girl :) im so exited ! lol
same here mama! sooo jelly you get to do it a couple months before me....the month of my birthday too! =P Im so glad ill get to experience someone face to face that is going through it though...itll be a great insight...ill come visit you at the hotel and bring you healing juice...me and hubs just got a $200 juicer! haha
Lol, girl, i may end up switching to a later date ( im looking for Nov or Dec ) and may just end up going to give foreverbooty support :) . a juicer? Lmfaooo.
Good luck
NVM just looked at ur profile....so excited for you!
hey girl congrats on starting your process... and congrats on finding a dr so fast. do you have a date set yet?
Thank you :) Dec 13th!!! You've already done the procedure?
Lol...my date is for August 13