April 9th Flat Tummy, Big Booty - Aventura, FL

Always had an hourglass shape until i had my son...

Always had an hourglass shape until i had my son lol well i till have a booty but not as bubbly as i would like... and have a big belly... not what i would like to look like to say the least. So here i am getting a 2 for one so to speak. i am getting a bbl so lipo and a bigger butt win/win ive done some investigation an decided to go with the best Dr.Salama i am sooooooo excited can't wait!

So i leave tomorrow for Miami and sunday is my...

so i leave tomorrow for Miami and sunday is my consult and monday is surgery!! at this point i am vary scared but it is going to be worth it...so im fishing for before and after pics on google of bbl's. since my girlfriend is doing hers the same day its nice to have someone to share the worries with..so until next time bye:)

O i am 2 weeks post op omg what a journey!! larry...

o i am 2 weeks post op omg what a journey!! larry the driver and i had our differences but he's a good guy..lol..Dr.s answered all my questions and was sooo nice as was his staff..only prob i had was i was in ALOT of pain and had to wait on the driver..almost an hour one time to go back to the hotel. let me just say DO NOT STAY AT THE MAR BAY!! nasty!! so i came out of anesthesia and wanted to die!! i've had a boob job and let me tell you that was a cake walk compared to this!!! laying on my side was too uncomfterable EVERYTHINg is for at least a week..i looked at myself without the garment on and had a panic attack!! i was sooooo swollen and my butt looked like it had a shelf it was square and huge i cryed all day. but dr.s personally called me and eased my mind it will all come together....i still was vary depressed tho...just couldnt be happy idk...but 2 weeks in and dr.s was right i love!! it takes more shape everyday...he also recommended a lady here in tampa to do my massages she is wonderful and comes to my house!! yey!! i would recomend dr.salama to anyone he doesnt spend too much time w you but he is a vary busy dr because he is the best!! Nomi is super nice too she delt w my melt down lol...so over all im happy pics coming soon!!

Also my massage lady told me to get a hernia wrap...

Also my massage lady told me to get a hernia wrap from like cvs or walgreens you can make it as tight as u want just wear it over your compression garment...i absolutely love it!! just and idea hope it helps:)

3 weeks doing well except i have a blister on my...

3 weeks doing well except i have a blister on my incision under my left but cheek and its freaking me out..anyone else have this? just sent a pic to my dr...hopefully its ok. other than that feeling great happy with my results so far.lol still get tired easy. i have been reading other reviews and some girls just wear the waist clincher and not the whole body suit..hmmm...my dr. says not to but it seems so much more comfortable what do u guys think?

Hi ladies i am almost 6 weeks post op and loving...

hi ladies i am almost 6 weeks post op and loving the shape however i do have some concerns. i have a little "lump" on my left butt cheek where i had my infection. my butt would look perfect if not for this and it is and it sucks. i am just wondering has anyone else had this?? also how long does this thing take to get soft..lol geeze its still a little hard n im hoping that this will soften up soon...any one have any insight on this issue? but other than that i am doing wonderful and loving the new shape!! definitely worth it.

Omg sorry its been so long but ive been suer busy...

omg sorry its been so long but ive been suer busy with this big ole booty let me tell u im damn near famous these days lol. well i went back to dr salama for my "lump" and now i am perfect!! i couldnt be happier. i would recoment dr.salama to anyone!! he was so wonderful threw all of this!! and nomie is a life saver..god i feel like i have talked to her 100 times. the only problem i have is my nerve endings are messed up...i have really bad pain shooting threw the area where i had the second surgery on..has anyone else had this? did i mention dr.s did all of this at no charge to me? again i love it and to all the girls with doubts DO IT!! i have never been happier!! more pics up soon!! xoxox
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Salama is absolutely wonderful i would recomend him and his staff to anyone!!

You look beautiful! Love your results.
Love ur results
Do you have new pics
Please, please post updated pics! Thanks!
Hi bigbootybree how are you doing are you still loving your result.
Hey. I was just curious how did you get Dr.Salama to do your revision for free?
Booty looks great..
How many CC's?
your new bod is SICK!
Your results are amazing! Dr S did an awesome job on you:) How long ago are your before pics? They must be old. In your before pic you have no tattoos on your arms and on your after pics you are almost covered in them on both arms.
Very nice. I am still waiting for him to get back to me. I hear more from his staff than him. If you are not local it is more than difficult to be heard... However I am glad he revised your work! Happy healing.
Girl your booty is bangin!! Wat are these wraps for from Cvs or Walgreens does this help form your body after surgrey or relieve pain? Thanks for all your updates! Keep kills em!
Hey girl, looking good, can't wait to see the updated pics!
Great job
Wow! I love your after, this is one of the best. Do you have any before picturs of you front i'd like to see if your hips were already this curvy or if it was Salama's work. Also, can you post more after pics. I hope your doing well. Hope to hear from you soon. Oh yeah, did you show Salama pictures of what you wanted? Thanks.
Hey BigbootyBree! how is everything feeling and looking now? I am considering Dr. Salama after seeing your work...can you post some updated pics?
Hi Bree did you already have hips or did Dr S add fat to them. You look great.
i will be adding a pic in a min...in going back for a retouch july 18th..the lump stayed so i have to get it fixed..ugh...i wish this would just be over!! but i still vary happy with the end result minus the lump:) but dr.s is going to do it free of charge. i absolutely love my new but omg i love it!!! its starting ;to jiggle jiggle jiggle lol my skin still itches and it is annoying but other then that im pretty much good my lower back kinda hurts a lil. thank you so much girls for your words of encouragement and prayers they mean so much!! and deff i recommend dr.s to anyone his staff has been more than helpful thru this whole thing. let me stress that it is not his fault that i have this lump and it is a chance you take when you have this surgury... i would just make sure whatever dr you choose they will retouch it if your cheeks are not even or diff. well ladies new pics coming soon take care xoxoxoxox..bryana
You look amaazinng :) how is that lump under your cheek? How are the results and the fat deposits holding up girl ? Congratulations! you look fantastic !
bigbootybree...OMG you look AMAZING!!!!! WOW Dr. S did an awesome job on you!!! WOW your booty looks perfect, after looking at your pics gosh i cant wait to get mine. Im so happy for you. I bet you have a lot of the fellas looking at ya ;) lol like nevaeh said we need to see a pic of you in jeans lol Congrats girl!!!!
oh yeah and if you dont mind me asking what are your measurements? I wanna be 26-46 and im hoping to get 1400 to 1600 cc's the dr said he might be able to do it. :) congrats again girl!!!!
one of my favs also, please update us when you get a chance. Oh & a jean pic :-)
This is the review that has made up my mind on which doctor I should go with! i loveeee your results
When you gone update Ms Bree can't wait to see how you're looking lately, You are one of my wish pics!!!! Everytime I see yoour pics I get so excited I'm flying out this Saturday,, can't wait!!!!
perfect piece of work! how many ccs