BBL in Aventura, FL March 2012!!!!

Looking for a hour-shape body and bigger booty....

Looking for a hour-shape body and bigger booty. Always had a squared no curves body type. Areas lipo (abs, flanks, back, inner thighs).

Surgery date set, deposit paid, flight booked. Trying to decide on hotel.

Turning 34 at the end of the year and I'm very...

Turning 34 at the end of the year and I'm very excited about expanding my boyish hips and very small bum. Think I wil go with the Best Western in Hollywood/Aventura. I'm traveling from the east coast. About a 2.5 plane ride. Anyone having surgery with Dr. S around that time let me know. I will post b4 photos soon.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

What date in March are you having your surgery
Good luck
good luck hun :} your going to love ur new you he is the best!
Good Luck I hope all i well and I cant wait to see your pics...Im seeing great reviews and great prices for this doctor I just emailed him for a consultation! so glad I seen your post...and im also wndering how long it took you to get this date scheduled?
Good luck to you. I know you're excited. Dr. salama will hook u up!!!
Im going in March too! Im trying to go on the 9 th but Im booked for the 28th...anyone wanna switch? Lol
Hi Ms Deon, Congrats to ur surgery with Dr. Salama, I am also going to him for BBL in March (15th)I am thinking of staying at Hotel Marbay because it seems to be the cheapest one out of the hotels they recommended, they charge $79 per night.. Link me on my e-mail so we can talk ( : (something is wrong with my profile so I canĀ“t access it but my email is: teneisha505@hotmail.com
ok yes after hearing what you had said i emailed them and they told me about the pictures so i also emailed them my pictures! i cant wait to hear what they have to say! how long did they take to get back to you after you sent the pics?
well, my consult was emailing photos and talking via phone with the office. Sorry, not really an online consult. I will have my pre-op visit the day before sx.
@Ms. Deon ONLINE CONSULT WHATT TELL ME MORE i was going to book a flight and go to miami for a day for a consult LOL
After my online consult I was informed between 800 and 1000 is doable. I'm trying to gain weight. I have donor areas but not a like of fat.
I hope that you get the results you are looking for. I booked my surgery with Dr. Salama for the end of May. How many CCs were you thinking about?
I may be getting mines done around that time how long are you staying ??he recommended 8-10 days stay but the bestwestern wants 100 a night any one know anything cheaper??
Hi @hellokiity15 I booked through booking.com. They had really great deals and dont charge on most hotels until you check in. The BWestern does an included breakfast. I'll be staying for 9 days. I think the cheapest I've seen is Marbay Hotel, which was one one of the office's suggestions for close hotels. Hope this helps!
we maybe going w/ Best Western
Good luck. Congratulations on setting a date a picking a surgeon.
Thx!