DR. SALAMA CHANGED MY LIFE!!!

I had a horrible experience last year when I...

I had a horrible experience last year when I received a BBL by Dr. Pazmino, which left my body lopsided and uneven. I have posts under the name Freeme that explain what I endured. This post under Freeme2 is to move forward.

I am so excited that on 3/12/12, Dr. Salama will be fixing all the mess that happened to me, by correcting my BBL and doing a Tummy Tuck. I lost hard earned money on my 1st procedure and now again I am spending money to get my body back. I have 4 children and no amount of working out can fix my over-stretched stomach and gravity in my booty. I am 5'6 and I weigh 165 lbs. I am wearing size 12 only bc of my waist measurements. Iam so looking foward this no words can truly express it.

I have so much to say right but I am on my 4. Th...

I have so much to say right but I am on my 4. Th day so a little dope from meds. Had surgery on 3/12. Dr. Salama, Ruben, Nomie, Jennifer ,Monica, and all his,staff were created to make this the most comfortable, easiest experience of your life. I will full you all in, but I am still enjoying it. BOOK NOW HE IS BOOKING FASTER THAN U CAN KEEP UP. BELIEVE THE PRICES WILL GO UP..SUPPLY N DEMAND.

It has been 2 weeks since my surgery and DR....

It has been 2 weeks since my surgery and DR. SALAMA is an unbelievable surgeon. He turned a horrible situation and literally transformed by body. He exceeded by far any expectations I had. I had seen his work on others, but had no idea that he could take my body conditions with the assymetrical results I had and turn it into what he did. He is very passionate, gifted and serious about his work. Please if you are contemplating BBL and tummy tuck understand that price and credentials are not enough to make a decision. You have to see results on other women, not just from the Surgeons webpage; but from other that he has worked on. Note that practically every great result on Realself is DR. SALAMA'S work. He is the real deal. The thing is that while there are many fantastic doctors, they do not specialize and have not mastered the BBL. Anyone can jump on the new fad of surgery and say , oh yeah I do that, but that is not the case. It is a very intricate surgery and DR. SALAMA specializes in them. I am passsionate about this blog because I want others to experience this surgery and hve it done right the first time. The aftercare is so great. The staff is so professional. Celia the Lymphatic Massage therapist is the Top of the line. Ruben, Jennifer and Nomi are so good at what they do because they see womens lives being transformed. The surgical staff during the procedure was also a huge part of making this very intense surgery enjoyable if that even makes sense. Dr. Salama is serious, but super down to earth and busy :-), but never makes you feel like he is in a rush even though others are waiting for his time.I hope you see this blog and make the right choice!!!

I will be posting my pics later!
I am brand new.

I needed reconstruction from a bad butt lift...

I needed reconstruction from a bad butt lift surgerey and I needed a tummy tuck.

I needed reconstruction from a bad butt lift...

Miami Plastic Surgeon

DR. SALAMA AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF ARE THE BEST FROM BEGINNING TO END!!!! YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO TO MEXICO OR D.R. OR ANY OTHER LATIN COUNTRY. HE GIVES THE BETTER RESULTS HERE IN THE U.S.!!!!

Was wondering if you were ok and how things went. If you can ever update I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Hey Hun....hope all is well with u... I noticed u haven't really been on..can u update us.......and post some post op pics...thank you
hey there freeme2! we miss hearing from you! i would LOVE to see some current pics as well. I finally scheduled my revision with dr s for february 2013!!!
freeme, freeme2, anymore post of pics? Hope all is well! Thanks!
I recommend him highly. He did a beautiful job on my stomach, and I had a lot of fat and skin after 4 children.
I was thinking about getting a TT with Dr. S, do you recomend him? My email is melissa.shedden@yahoo.com.
DO YOU HAVE ANY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS?
Freeme2 are you out there??
thank you feeme2! i'm so sorry you had to go through that. you must be ecstatic to have dr salama give you a beautiful behind, the one you probably hoped you would get in the first place. I agree that the results were not good especially the 'points' and it makes me wonder how some of these docs can go ahead and think that its ok?
you look beautiful now, i can't wait to see dr s for my revision... i understand what you've been through.
i am also wondering if you have any other post ops to see how he corrected the back view for you and/or the side? thanks so much :O)
I dont think you saw the last one.Go to your inbox again.
Thanks for sending the before pics. it wasn't that bad but I can see why you did it over . I'm happy you're happy with your results .
Butterhoney..I didnt send you the last one. Go to ur email.
Wow you look amazing! He gave you a amazing butt
Thank you kvd!
Sad case... Congrats girl.... I will be giving him a call .. Just have to figure out the right time dealing with school and work.. But I will make tht trip from Dallas, I think it's worth it
Dimples08, she was not happy with her results and I think she is mad at the doctor and anyone that was happy with him. Its not personal.
Hmm.... Getabooty went to the same dr as you... Dr Salama...?
@getabooty if u are happy with your results what are u complaining for... And y are you going at it with fremme.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...if she didn't like dr. P, o well different strokes for different folks..
Hi Freeme2, I would love to see your befores. I also had a poor bbl result (not fat reabsorption issues) from another doctor and am planning on a revision from Dr. Salama. It is really depressing so it would be really helpful to see your befores and would give me alot of hope. Your results look beautiful!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I will butterbod. Thanks for the encouragment.
I would love to see your pics.. I'm thinking about going to Dr. S as well, I looked on his page and seen a lot of his work and it is superb.
inbox me your private email and I will send my pics via attachment.

Look at enjoyself and I think it is optima123. They look amazing too. There are alot of incredible results by him, but not everyone will be happy. Its a personal experience and you just got look at the majority of the ratings.
is it ok, can you inbox me as well? I would love if you didn't mind emailing me your pics thank you so much, god bless
Freeme2, You look great and that's all there is to it. Thanks for telling us your story and please keep us updated. Just ignore the classless people.