April 17 with Dr Salama - Aventura, FL

I'm 6 foot tall but look 6 5 also I'm...

I'm 6 foot tall but look 6 5 also I'm black and Italian with no butt not fair:-( I was 174 but gained 20 pounds I have 4 kids none born under 9 pounds so I have big hips I'm having my chain underarms full back flanks stomach and outer thighs done my only worry is he can't make it as big as I want go to see the doctor Monday I'll let you no then my measurements and how many ccs I can get I have a long butt so I would like 1200 cc per cheek.

Just left Dr Salama office surgery is set for 7:30...

Just left Dr Salama office surgery is set for 7:30 13 hours to go :-)

Ok ladies day 2 after surgery and I'm having a...

Ok ladies day 2 after surgery and I'm having a hard time, sleeping any suggestions?

How do I upload pics on a phone so mad:-(

How do I upload pics on a phone so mad:-(
Dr Salama

I'll rate after the 17

Pics plz
pic?
Please please show us pictures.
i would love to see pics! I am a tall girl tooo
You'll have to upload them from your computer. :/
I wanna see ur pics!
You can't you got to transfer them to your computer email them to your email address n you can then post it on RealSelf
Wow good for you would live to see your pics but you are doing it right your waiting cause your right it will go down a bit
Do you have any pictures you can share
Yes I was waiting just in case I lose some I figured if I don't lose any by Tuesday I should be good to post after pics :-) my waist is still getting smaller I'm in a small now started with xl
Good luck on your BBL journey! I really hope you get everything you asked for! ;) -AlohaLisia✿
Thank guys got my first massage today swelling went down slot in my back gonna wait two or there days and post my pics @beautiful10 your results look great I finally got something back there lol you were walking great hopefully I'll be up moving around like you.
good luck, update when feeling well :)
May God Bless You During Your Surgery Today;)
Hay I was at his office Monday. I saw someone in the lobby not sure if it was you. I was there around 11 with my fiancé
Congrats and good luck. Keep us posted.