Preventative Maintenance - Australia

This morning I had Ultherapy. I am 39 years old....

This morning I had Ultherapy. I am 39 years old. My skin is in good condition & I am constantly told I look years younger - & this is the way I want it to stay! After a grueling 18 months I decided I was looking tired & researched procedures to help me regain my youthfulness. I had Ultherapy on my neck & lower face. The procedure was painful but bearable. The "pain" (intense at points to say the least!) only lasts a few mili seconds at a time. Fortunately for me the clinic I attended is well know & I was well taken care of by the provider. She was amazing - very knowledgeable, experienced & personable. To be honest I cant see any major improvement as yet, but having said that there really was not that much to "correct" as such. I returned to work immediately after the procedure with some slight redness & welting/swelling in spots. Nothing outwardly noticeable. I am hoping for improved texture & lift along my neck & lower jawline. Will keep you posted.

Neck lift surgery, upper eyelid and Malar mound rectification.

Bringing sexy back!
1:00
Since my Ulthera I had my neck surgically repaired on the 9/18/2014. 3 days ago!

Absolutely loving the results. Wish if done it sooner!!!

Well known & highly regarded in the industry. I have been meet both the Dr's & most of the staff previously & to be perfectly frank their professionalism & honesty is what sold me.