Preventative Maintenance - Australia

This morning I had Ultherapy. I am 39 years old....

This morning I had Ultherapy. I am 39 years old. My skin is in good condition & I am constantly told I look years younger - & this is the way I want it to stay! After a grueling 18 months I decided I was looking tired & researched procedures to help me regain my youthfulness. I had Ultherapy on my neck & lower face. The procedure was painful but bearable. The "pain" (intense at points to say the least!) only lasts a few mili seconds at a time. Fortunately for me the clinic I attended is well know & I was well taken care of by the provider. She was amazing - very knowledgeable, experienced & personable. To be honest I cant see any major improvement as yet, but having said that there really was not that much to "correct" as such. I returned to work immediately after the procedure with some slight redness & welting/swelling in spots. Nothing outwardly noticeable. I am hoping for improved texture & lift along my neck & lower jawline. Will keep you posted.

Well known & highly regarded in the industry. I have been meet both the Dr's & most of the staff previously & to be perfectly frank their professionalism & honesty is what sold me.

During the proceedure I had access to gas. This is the first time I have used this type of pain relief - not sure how effective it was but it certainly created a distraction to the pain. Prior to the treatment I took some panadol.

When you say gas, I assume you mean nitrous. You are the first person I have heard of using that. It makes sense, since it will relax a person quite a bit. I'll be curious to see if more doctors start using that to help patients deal with the unpleasantness most report with the procedure.

I know it is really soon after the treatment, but can you detect any changes yet, or do things pretty much look the same at this point?

Good for you for doing something to maintain the look you want to keep.

Its great the pain was tolerable for you. Did they give you anything to help manage the pain beforehand (medicine, shots, numbing cream, etc)?