Lower Eye May2012 - Australia

Had a bag under eyes wouldnt say it was bad but...

had a bag under eyes wouldnt say it was bad but not something i liked , so i need a fresh look as i looked tried and puffy weary.
im glad i did do it thought i would take the risk ,down time for me was a good 2 half weeks back at work on my 3 week. still a bit swollen, i still sleep raised up a bit to help swelling but i guess time now is my medicine , as it can take up to 6mths but i do believe it was a good job done by my surgeon , i was a scared at first with the bruising and swelling thinking OMG what have i done.. didnt think i was going to get back to normal , so i tried so hard not to keep looking in the mirror and feeling unsure about the whole op.as time progressed the changes started to take place and felt ok this maybe might not be as bad as i thought , attached now are some pictures of my journey up to date hope this will help some one out there .

yeah!! More pics and keep us posted!! Do you have any before pics? I go in Monday for mine!
hi, looks good from now.. how old are you ? and do you feel dryness or something boring in the eyes ? hope you get well easily.. my english is little sorry :)

Ok all here r a few pictures as days went on i...

ok all here r a few pictures as days went on i think im in my 4 day here as i up load a few more its going into my week 2 ... when i did put on makeup i think i did mentioned before about two and half weeks into my op i put make up on .. i also believe how you look after yr surgery as i bathed my eyes 4 times a day with saline to keep them clean with gazes clothes an applying the antibiotic eye cream. its been now 3 weeks i still sleep up but not as high as i first did, as my eyes are still swollen a tated some days are fine then some days they look more swollen ,and hoping my self as a person heals well.so i hope these pictures help anyone considering or have just done the surgery that these pictures may give some idea of looks and healing process.

i want to share one of abraham hicks' lyrics.. i've just found..
When all is forgotten
When all is forgiven
As we learn to let go
Of old thoughts and patterns
Of old hurts remaining
As life begins to flow
hi, yes i know smoking is the first problem.. just tired. life is hard but i am hard too... i have to be a fighter...
you might be right.. it's important to solve these problems, as obsession, paranoid, depression etc, ..then beauty comes.. my mind should be free, i should quit smoking, i should forget old stories.. thanks for your kind support and suggestion.. i'll try my best..

my doctor was amazing the professional manner and the understanding of my needs was listening to what i wanted was taken into consideration and worked into the method of the surgery , the after follow ups where outstanding and the step by step care for me and care at home where explained down pat. i do recommend this surgeon .