Lower Eye May2012 - Australia

Had a bag under eyes wouldnt say it was bad but...

had a bag under eyes wouldnt say it was bad but not something i liked , so i need a fresh look as i looked tried and puffy weary.
im glad i did do it thought i would take the risk ,down time for me was a good 2 half weeks back at work on my 3 week. still a bit swollen, i still sleep raised up a bit to help swelling but i guess time now is my medicine , as it can take up to 6mths but i do believe it was a good job done by my surgeon , i was a scared at first with the bruising and swelling thinking OMG what have i done.. didnt think i was going to get back to normal , so i tried so hard not to keep looking in the mirror and feeling unsure about the whole op.as time progressed the changes started to take place and felt ok this maybe might not be as bad as i thought , attached now are some pictures of my journey up to date hope this will help some one out there .

Ok all here r a few pictures as days went on i...

ok all here r a few pictures as days went on i think im in my 4 day here as i up load a few more its going into my week 2 ... when i did put on makeup i think i did mentioned before about two and half weeks into my op i put make up on .. i also believe how you look after yr surgery as i bathed my eyes 4 times a day with saline to keep them clean with gazes clothes an applying the antibiotic eye cream. its been now 3 weeks i still sleep up but not as high as i first did, as my eyes are still swollen a tated some days are fine then some days they look more swollen ,and hoping my self as a person heals well.so i hope these pictures help anyone considering or have just done the surgery that these pictures may give some idea of looks and healing process.

my doctor was amazing the professional manner and the understanding of my needs was listening to what i wanted was taken into consideration and worked into the method of the surgery , the after follow ups where outstanding and the step by step care for me and care at home where explained down pat. i do recommend this surgeon .

i want to share one of abraham hicks' lyrics.. i've just found..
When all is forgotten
When all is forgiven
As we learn to let go
Of old thoughts and patterns
Of old hurts remaining
As life begins to flow
hi, yes i know smoking is the first problem.. just tired. life is hard but i am hard too... i have to be a fighter...
you might be right.. it's important to solve these problems, as obsession, paranoid, depression etc, ..then beauty comes.. my mind should be free, i should quit smoking, i should forget old stories.. thanks for your kind support and suggestion.. i'll try my best..
just a note to say hi and hope you are well im sure you can resovle all that... time heals all and for you to mention it on this blog its a start getting out how you feel .. i feel the more you let out the more you can live and find that beauty you are looking for ,, you can email and chat anytime when you need just a line im here.x face and eyes.
Quit smoking yes! Smoking can age you. Also, if you're going to have surgery it's best not to smoke as that can hinder healing times.
thank you so much for kind regards :) i'm trying to think about good days on future.. maybe i will have good times on life.. high hopes :) i wish i had peace of mind.. i just want to have a new, fresh look to show my age :) who knows, maybe it can be.. i will always believe it..
Hate to be a downer, but it sounds like you might need to get some therapy to help with your depression and that you might have unrealistic expectations for what the surgery can do for you. Obs I don't know everything going on in your life, but it's just what I am getting from your posts. Good luck.
loneliness in the heart of my brain :(
OH that makes me feel really sad for you , i can relate to loneliness , but there are depths of loneliness some are hurt worst then others. but you need to do now what is right for you go and enjoy yourself and so what you need to do in which finds happiness for you .. you must let me know though how you go with what you are doing as i would always love to hear from you ..so do tell me how you are going anytime .
hi, i know i am young but i fell on so many hard times :( my last ten years is full of pain :( i was really very depressed.. and now i feel myself on my 40s or 50s .. i think i need :(
im sorry to hear that you have loved a hard depressed life my heart goes out to you , i dont know your pain but in sure it is a whole lot worst then mine , you go girl if you feel that you need to give yourself that treatment go for it you deserve everything goood going your way then it doesnt matter how old you are if you want it then do it .may i ask what had happened to cause you so much pain , you sound so beautiful .
curious about how healing is going .. dont you add some new pics .. i am waiting, .. i am young and afraid of this procedure.. i am 30 years old.. but my face needs surgery :( thinking about it, not thinking about it, thinkin, not thinkin , i say dont think, i say dont afraid just do it.. to myself..
hi im doing really well thanks , its looking good everyday if you like i can up load some new pics for you to see .. im curious to no why at 30 you need to do this so young in age im over 40 myself and i thought i need it... but 30 do you have any pic i can see y u need it ..
Lower blue mountains but I'm actually traveling to Brisbane for the surgery...Dr David Chin will do my op...he seems really good and has great credentials? I postponed surgery as I have an overseas trip coming up and I didn't want to have the op before I went...so I will keep you posted once I have the surgery. Hope you are doing really well!
hey susie thanks for the reply im in lane cove , i love the mountains i did spend a bit of time up there last year in feb very nice there .. why so far for yr op i know you said he was good but how did you hear about him ??? why not here in sydney any reason .. do you have any pic that you can post now before you go in what mad you decided to go ahead with your op , and ,ay i ask how old are you ..
Hey there face and eyes... Sorry I was not notified of you response...hence my late reply.
I'm travelling up to Brisbane because I am also having some stem cell injections at the same time for wrinkles etc and apparently Dr Chin is the only plastic surgeon that does this in Australia. I have family up there so its not a problem. I have just turned 60. I will post a pic closer to surgery time, then I will post pics post op. I'm a little nervous but I think it will make a big difference!. My decision was based on the fact that i wanted to look a little fresher and younger without having a face lift :) would live to see some recent pics if you! Cheers
hi susie how are you , hope all is going well , did you end up doing the stem cell injections if so how did you go .. i have heard about something like that but unsure how it works , what difference does show i would love to know more about it what can you tell me ..Wow 60 you go girl when i hit 60 i am sure i would be doing more than i anticipated why not i say if you can preserve what you have for a bit longer why not .. would love to see a pic on how you went hope to hear from you soon . Face and eyes x
Hey there face and eyes
I have my stem cell injections end October as I am going away beforehand and need time to heal....
If you Google Dr David Chin -advanced plastic Surgery it will explain it on his website... I can't wait even though I've been told I look very young for my age, I would still like to do this just to look a little fresher, especially around the upper lip area... If you give me your private email, I will send a pic of me now... And then I will post pics after I've had the procedure. Would luv to see updated pics of you now?
Hi Susie how are you , where in Sydney area are you from ?? you did say your booked in OCT.. nice to hear what doctor did you say is doing it ??
Hey there...I'm Susie from Sydney...your eye surgery looks amazing. I am scheduled to have this done in October...can you please give me the name of your surgeon...just interested to know if it's the same surgeonas mine Thanks so much!
Im on day 13 and my right eye still looks like it has a bag :(
how are things going , is everything on the way ?
Its been one week today for me. Numb and itchy and not seeing to many lower lashes either! haha. The worst thing for me right now is the swelling. It feels like marbles under each eye.
good to hear your going well , have you up loaded any pics as yet looking forward to the end result ..the swelling will go up and down when i was in my 4 th week i was still sleeping up as that is suppose to reduce swelling .sometime nw in my 5th week when i sleep on the side of my face it hurts around my cheek area numbness is what i feel so i try not to lay on the side of my face still ,, what about you .