Breast Reconstruction After Breast Cancer - Austrailia

Damian was the second surgeon I saw and showed a...

Damian was the second surgeon I saw and showed a very compassionate nature as well as an informative and experienced approach in his consultation. This gave me the confidence to go through with the surgery. His website gave me visuals of his expertise and my goal was to look good in a tee shirt, after having had my left breast removed due to breast cancer.

I went through 2 operations by having a tissue expander inserted in the first procedure, then over a 4 month period had my chest wall expanded. The second procedure involved taking the expander out and having a prosthetic put in it's place. Following the second procedure I developed an infection which was in no way at all related to my breast surgery - Damien visited on a daily basis and recommended a specialist to deal with the issue - he was just totally committed. I also wanted to increase the size of my breasts from an "A" cup to a "C" cup - the outcome is amazing!

My breasts are even in size, I look and feel like a whole person again, my confidence has returned. I have had many medical people (including my Surgeon, Oncologist and GP) comment on what a fantastic job Damien has done! Thank you so much Damien for making this happen.

Australia Plastic Surgeon