Liposuction to Outer and Inner Thighs, Hips and Banana Roll - Australia, AU

I had liposuction to my outer and inner thighs,...

I had liposuction to my outer and inner thighs, hips and banana roll. It has been nearly two weeks since my surgery. The first few days were painful so I just kept taking pain killers and lay around. Now I'm still a bit sore and most of my bruising has disappeared. I've been told I can start exercising gently and within a month I can return to karate!

I have always carried extra weight in the lower half of my body and no matter how much I dieted and exercised I could not loose it. Overall I am happy with my results. Never in my life have I had such a smooth silhouette! I'm still a bit swollen around the hips and I was told this should go down in a couple of weeks. I would have liked more fat removed from my inner thighs, but my surgeon would not do this as I would end up with dents. The only complaint I have is that I think my buttock on my right side is dropping (if you see the close-up photo). I am a bit worried as I may need further surgery or possibly fat transfer to correct this. I will talk to my surgeon about this in two weeks when I have my month review.

5 Month update: So it's been 5 months since my...

5 Month update:

So it's been 5 months since my surgery. All bruising and swelling is gone. Overall I am very happy with my results. The droop on the right side of my buttocks is not as bad as I thought it was. As you can see from the photos there is still a slight droop.

I would have liked my doctor to take more fate from my inner thighs. They still touch and I would have liked to have a gap between my inner thighs. My doctor won't take any more fat from there as he said I will end up with a dent. I was wondering if there is any other way to slim down the inner thighs? I have heard of endermologie, but am wondering if it is just a gimmick. Does endermologie work?

9 Month update: 9 months since my liposuction....

9 Month update:

9 months since my liposuction. I have lost a few kgs since my last post (58kgs now). I'm so happy my new shape and would recommend liposuction to anyone who has pockets of fat that you can't get rid of through diet and exercise. There are a few draw backs such as bruising, swelling, minor scars, but the benefits far outweigh the cons. Liposuction is not the answer and you have to maintain a healthy diet and exercise program after the surgery as everyone already knows.

I still would like slimmer inner thighs, but realize further liposuction would lead to dents and irregularities. I'm looking at some other methods to sculpt my inner thighs such as cool sculpt, endermologie. Can anyone tell me if these procedures actually work?

1 year and 5 month update

Well it have nearly been 18 months since my surgery. I have not gained any weight and my shape has stayed the same. I still would like to get a space between my inner thighs. However, I'm still working out how I can achieve this as I don't want to get additional liposuction to this area and end up with sagging skin.

1 year and 5 month update

Forgot to include side photos with my 1 year and 5 month update.