Liposuction to Outer and Inner Thighs, Hips and Banana Roll - Australia, AU

I had liposuction to my outer and inner thighs,...

I had liposuction to my outer and inner thighs, hips and banana roll. It has been nearly two weeks since my surgery. The first few days were painful so I just kept taking pain killers and lay around. Now I'm still a bit sore and most of my bruising has disappeared. I've been told I can start exercising gently and within a month I can return to karate!

I have always carried extra weight in the lower half of my body and no matter how much I dieted and exercised I could not loose it. Overall I am happy with my results. Never in my life have I had such a smooth silhouette! I'm still a bit swollen around the hips and I was told this should go down in a couple of weeks. I would have liked more fat removed from my inner thighs, but my surgeon would not do this as I would end up with dents. The only complaint I have is that I think my buttock on my right side is dropping (if you see the close-up photo). I am a bit worried as I may need further surgery or possibly fat transfer to correct this. I will talk to my surgeon about this in two weeks when I have my month review.

5 Month update: So it's been 5 months since my...

5 Month update:

So it's been 5 months since my surgery. All bruising and swelling is gone. Overall I am very happy with my results. The droop on the right side of my buttocks is not as bad as I thought it was. As you can see from the photos there is still a slight droop.

I would have liked my doctor to take more fate from my inner thighs. They still touch and I would have liked to have a gap between my inner thighs. My doctor won't take any more fat from there as he said I will end up with a dent. I was wondering if there is any other way to slim down the inner thighs? I have heard of endermologie, but am wondering if it is just a gimmick. Does endermologie work?

9 Month update: 9 months since my liposuction....

9 Month update:

9 months since my liposuction. I have lost a few kgs since my last post (58kgs now). I'm so happy my new shape and would recommend liposuction to anyone who has pockets of fat that you can't get rid of through diet and exercise. There are a few draw backs such as bruising, swelling, minor scars, but the benefits far outweigh the cons. Liposuction is not the answer and you have to maintain a healthy diet and exercise program after the surgery as everyone already knows.

I still would like slimmer inner thighs, but realize further liposuction would lead to dents and irregularities. I'm looking at some other methods to sculpt my inner thighs such as cool sculpt, endermologie. Can anyone tell me if these procedures actually work?

1 year and 5 month update

Well it have nearly been 18 months since my surgery. I have not gained any weight and my shape has stayed the same. I still would like to get a space between my inner thighs. However, I'm still working out how I can achieve this as I don't want to get additional liposuction to this area and end up with sagging skin.

1 year and 5 month update

Forgot to include side photos with my 1 year and 5 month update.

Hi how are you feeling now?
Hi there! Feeling good now, thank you. It's been a year and 5 months since the liposuction and it has not come back. I really need to post some recent pictures. It's the best thing I ever did! Are you considering having it done?
Actually I just started to read your review. How are you feeling now after the procedure?
Hi I am recovering well. I'm still really tender right now though. It's been 12 days post op. when were you able to start running? And when did the weird feeling between your thighs go away? And when were you able to sit down again without discomfort?
I started walking after the first week (very slowly of course) and then started exercising properly about 4/5 weeks after the procedure. I was in pain for the first week and replied on pain killers. At about the two week stage it started to subside and I was able to sit down without too much discomfort. By 1 month I had no pain what so ever and all my bruising was gone. I would say I was back to normal within 4/5 weeks.
Looking really great!! How was your recovery
Thank you! Yes my recovery was quite quick actually. I was back to exercise within a month. It's nearly been a year since my surgery. Best thing I ever did. Most of the scars have faded and I didn't end up with sagging.
It has turned out well hun, you look good. I wouldn't do anything more if I were you- don't want to compromise the great results that you have! I ended up getting outer, inner, lat buttocks, inner knees, and flanks. It's been about 1 and a half months and am happy with my silhouette but my thighs are still big...I'm just so grateful my saddlebags are gone!
Thanks sweetie! I'm was looking at your post and you are about the same as me (I'm 24, 5'5 and 60kg). I've always had a problem with my lower body in patricular my thighs. Haha so glad my saddle bags are gone too! Now I can wear jeans!

How are you finding it after 1 and a half months? Are you still brusied?
hi there clara which clinic did u use ?5k is pretty decent price
I went to Parkside Cosmetic Surgery.
hi there
which clinic did u use?
hey clara, how are things going now? Have you spoken to your doc about the slight droop? I am getting pretty much what you got and am a bit nervous about the whole thing!
Hi there,

So sorry for my late reply. Did you end up going through with the surgery? What where you getting done? I talked to my doc about the slight droop and he said that the skin would contract over time and there was nothing really to worry about. It's been 4/5 months since the surgery and he was right (mostly). I still have a slight droop (I've posted updated pictures) but it's not as bad as was.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. You look awesome in your after pics! Please keep us updated with your progress.

Aaaww thank you!