Inner Thigh Lift - Bondi Junction, AU

11th April off to have my inner thigh lift, the...

11th April off to have my inner thigh lift, the last of my operations. I have had a breast reduction, body lift and arm lift. I must say that the thigh lift has been by far the most uncomfortable. Walking has been very painful. My surgeon used sutures and the cut is along my crease line from the top of my thigh to under my bum. Toileting is a challenge, but I use my fingers to keep the gap of my garment so it doesn't get wet. I am now 10 days post surgery and finally feeling a little better, I still have a little seepage from one wound, but doc said this is normal. My first appt last Thursday doc said how well I was walking lol. I have a compression garment which will be worn for 6 weeks. Although worthwhile, I have found this operation very emotional but am so looking forward to the end results, from what I have seen now they look awesome. You will definitely need at least 2 weeks off work.

12 weeks post op

Feeling great, back to normal exercise. Can't wait for summer to show them off, the gap I now have is awesome. Only a little disappointed with the scar,I feel it is a little lower than expected, .
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I have lost a lot of weight through lap band surgery, they introduced me to this surgeon. He is awesome.