Inner Thigh Lift - Bondi Junction, AU

11th April off to have my inner thigh lift, the...

11th April off to have my inner thigh lift, the last of my operations. I have had a breast reduction, body lift and arm lift. I must say that the thigh lift has been by far the most uncomfortable. Walking has been very painful. My surgeon used sutures and the cut is along my crease line from the top of my thigh to under my bum. Toileting is a challenge, but I use my fingers to keep the gap of my garment so it doesn't get wet. I am now 10 days post surgery and finally feeling a little better, I still have a little seepage from one wound, but doc said this is normal. My first appt last Thursday doc said how well I was walking lol. I have a compression garment which will be worn for 6 weeks. Although worthwhile, I have found this operation very emotional but am so looking forward to the end results, from what I have seen now they look awesome. You will definitely need at least 2 weeks off work.

Hi debbiedoll, It's worth all the discomfort. I now have a gap between my legs and I am over the moon with that. Can't wait for summer. Yes not being mobile was frustrating but it's only for 8weeks max. I can now go back to full exercise it has been 11 weeks since my op. good luck
Congrats on making it to 6 weeks! :) Did your ps do lipo at the top? Curious why muscle pain...maybe from having limited movement? So great to hear that you're pleased with the results. Would love to see pics if you're comfortable posting. Most pics I've seen are of complications. Would be great to see successful results!
CO6_dragon have you had any problems with your labia? When I stand with my legs lightly parted my lips open wide and I can literally see inside into my vagina and I can see the vaginal opening. I am becoming so unhappy with my results. LBL, thigh lift, mini tummy tuck. My thighs are getting saggy already 12 weeks PO, my dr. Didn't get all the saddlebag fat. It is o depressing. $30,000 total includes. 9 days aftercare and the only thing my dr. Ever says it " you look great best results I've ever had". Regardless of my concerns.

12 weeks post op

Feeling great, back to normal exercise. Can't wait for summer to show them off, the gap I now have is awesome. Only a little disappointed with the scar,I feel it is a little lower than expected, .

ok I am on my way to healing, is it normal to have a burning and stinging sensation in one leg crease, not the incision itself just along the crease and also swelling.
Hi Lb36, Yes it is, I had it in one leg only as well. It does go. I still occasionally get a bit uncomfortable I am now 5 months po. Keep up the rest.
Ok thanks so much. I thought something was wrong.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I have lost a lot of weight through lap band surgery, they introduced me to this surgeon. He is awesome.