Looked Like Eyeore, Not Any More. - Australia

Saggy face made me look MUCH sadder than I felt. ...

Saggy face made me look MUCH sadder than I felt. Now people tell me I look much less stressed. Result! A fairly simple nip and tuck has made a world of difference. Didn't want to look 'younger', just happier - ie the way I felt. Now my face doesn't betray the inside. The procedure was carried out in a proper hospital, it took less than a day's stay there. A bit swollen for the first few days and a bit uncomfortable, but I could go to the shops within a week and no one stared at me. The stitches came out in ten days and I was free. Again, no comment other than, 'you're looking much less stressed, have you been on holiday?'
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

A professional, pleasant, engaging plastic surgeon with great surgical skill and a unique and refined aesthetic. I cannot recommend him too highly. The care and aftercare in his practice is exemplary.

Sounds an ideal outcome. Happy for you.
Sounds wonderful! Were there any recovery supplies that especially helped as you healed?
Hi, antibiotic cream was useful, otherwise ice cream! Cheers, T
Ice cream! LOL. What does ice cream NOT fix. :D
Awesome story, Tigger! Sounds like the results you've gotten are just what I am hoping for. I am still in the awkward swollen bruised phase but I can see it getting better little by little. Just had my stitches out today, hooray for that! Did you feel almost back to normal after you had your stitches out?
Hiya. Stitches out is part of the process. What's curious is the way the face feels as thought's shift as the work settles down. It's quite a dynamic process - fascinating too! Cheers, T.
Great result, very happy for you. I am hoping for the same outcome. I want to look like me, only a less saggy me and am hoping people will just think I have had a relaxing holiday.