45YRS Yrs 4 Children Had IPL for a Clear Face - Australia, AU

I wanted clearer skin to hide my freckles and...

I wanted clearer skin to hide my freckles and blemishes, I had paid for a special buy 3 get the 4th free. I completed 3 sessions, they went good got rid of a lot of blemishes. I just had my last one yesterday this is the result of it, never happened with any of the others and im freaking out and was in pain the first night. She tells me its normal and ill get a better result, then tells me its my fault I didn't tell her I had sun exposure after telling her I wasn't out in the sun except for taking kids around in car then said I should of had a mesh on my window.. Also denying that she told me when she was doing it the day before that she turned it up to 7 when I ask if that might of been the reason for the marks, and now says she never turned it up just used a wider head. Well I really hope it goes away soon im using pure vitamin E oil

can you update us please x
How did your 3 patch tests look? Did they do patch testing? Depending on the skin type this should be done at least 24 - 48 hours prior? then recorded. Having said that, it is only day 1 and you should get results and skin should clear! You must wear sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen.
Hello, I am so shocked that this could be done to you and then deny any responsibility, to me they look just like burns. I had ipl for broken cappilaries and redness on my face yesterday I won't be able to see good effect for 14 days but my face looks clearer day 2, another session booked in a months time will be the last with yearly matinence which has been advised to me. She has obviously turned it up too high, unfortunately the medical profession will always stick together when an error has occurred always putting the onus on the consumer, this happened to me with botox injections 6 mths ago. So sorry that you are going through this, make an appointment with a dermatologist for professional guidance.

pure luxury - She was good till I went back to see about my marks then quiet defensive.